Holla Forums is gay

mfw I'm dysnomia and no one knows it when they're replying to my posts

oh ya?

niqqa those pics got posted 2 days ago

nigger I made these fucking pics myself and never posted them before, what the poop are you talking about?

HAH. Quiet all of a sudden eh, tough guy? I thought so.

you scared me user. i got scared. i decided not to post because i was so scared. i don't want to be scared. so i stopped posting. because posting was scary

Did I get into your head, hm? I bet I did. I bet you're trembling right now.

Hey man let's be friends I wanna get to know you what's your favorite food?

lasagna. definitely lasagna. what about you?

Here OP, have one I shot myself that day. Way more to see here

Dude did you hear me farting in the mic?

I actually like lasagna too, but pizza is definitely up there in the list. So do you wanna grab a coffee sometime? I'll pay for your sugar and suck the fluid out of your anushole

sounds good bro. after coffee and anushole sucking maybe we could go to the gym and prove we're not faggots

You think I got something to prove? You little faggot? Hm? Fuck you mane, I will fist the shit out of your anal cavity you fucking prick

Yeah. Congrats to letting some random anin hear you fart during an Omlet stream
Nice nip pic I lost those screenshots. Did you make some of the other faggot that joined in? MoneyMaker or whatever his name was

It was funny bro. I'm glad we both shared that moment. Cut me some slack.
Also as I said, I made all these myself so there's not really anything to have lost, you lying son of a bitch. Was pic related that dumb nigger you're referring to? Coz that was some funny ass shit

OH I GUESS YOU JUST LEFT THE THREAD

OKAY

RUDE

fuck u man

k0k

But your IP is from Belgium
How did you think I know that

What are you gonna do about it, hm? You want me to finger your ass or something?

Yeah sorry that I maintain hygiene, shower and shave myself.
Get a bath instead you dirty shitbag

Yeah that dude was completely messed up. Flexing with his dead end job at a gas station.
Thx for the pics I was dumb enough to lose some I made.
I wonder if he got fired

Can't even fucking refer the right post

Let me tell you something, my friend. I am extremely clean. So don't bring that shit over here, alright? So how about you fucking post everything you have, or I come over to Virginia and blow your damn brains out? Huh? Would you like that, you fucking niggernoodle shit sucking whore of a cunt?

For some fucking reason, my posts take up to fucking 7 minutes to post

WHAT THE FUCK

except for the bedbugs, the roaches, the crime ridden neighborhood, the murderous police, corrupt political class and the millions of lice ridden homeless. you're good.

Sure do your trip to Virginia you poptard. Send me a post card from there since I don't live there.
How is Belgium? Using up all that EU money you make with Den Haag. Will come to your and make you a shit waffle

Try again. I'm not an Amerimud

What about Massachussets? Florida? Am I close yet? You pretentious little mutt, I will fuck you in the ass, ya hear me?!

russimud?

Hey russimud, I hope you don't get conscripted and then volunteered to die in a training accident in Ukraine.

Sure have fun guessing as you're not even in the right country yet
I use Euro shekels to give you a hint

oh I don't really care, just wanted to troll glowinthedarkcheekibreekis

That's actually the only pic of moneynigger I got, you fucking dunce.

Do I need to say more? You've basically played yourself. Good job, faggot.

Oy veyy You got me fam. Must be easy to live the world in a self projecting bubble.
I'm still not from the US and A

Who the hell cares?

no you are gay