Life Sucks Thread

Anons let’s talk about life, also kinda a begging thread.

E-transfers plz
[email protected]

Willing to drop nudes to get conversation going

You need to pay your damn rent, freeloader. That's the best reason to keep trying.

i'll talk for this

you should've done that in this thread from the beginning

So landlords gonna issue a notice and I’m only like 200 short.

Blood plasma, sperm banks, and stealing from unlocked cars after midnight are all options if you dont want to be the annoying nigger who asks to borrow money.

How do you know gf is cheating?

if you are employed, ask your boss for the 200 to be taken from your next paycheck, spermbank or blood like the other user said, look around you and sell stuff you dont need or use, fucking stop being a little fucking kid and take care of yourself, no man is to be respected if he cant keep himself alive in comfort and well fed.

Noice!

I’ve caught her x3

Any donations?

;_;

storytime faggot and ill consider it

get out of here, you imposter.

Why date her? Can't you just fuck her and be friends without making a whole big deal about it?
Also ncie crack dick homo lol

Why would I do that?

because she sounds like she's got more baggage than an Iraqi pack camel.

use your girlfriend's connections and a small investment on your part to flip a small amount of crack. easy way to make a few hundred bucks. if she lives there too she should help you sell it because it would be in both your interest to keep it.

Your right but that doesn’t change everything that we have been through. If I leave her or open the relationship don’t i just give her a free pass while I’m here looking

[email protected]

Send whatever you can spare

Because she's obviously a cunt. Quit getting cucked and toss her back out on the street if that's how she intends to thank you for saving her

Is that really the right action?

Uh, yeah? She's not loyal to, make sure she comprehends the weight of her actions. She's an adult; she can and should be held responsible for her misconduct.

If she cheats on you, she doesn't respect you. You should respect the person who took your worthless ass in off the street. I'd tell her to get fucked if I were you.

Is he mining for pizza?

user, she's still doing drugs and she's paying for them with her pussy

the op it's a girl?

is this a skype or is that a thing for paypal? i don't understand how we are supposed to use it to help you

I almost broke it off last night after she refused to come to bed and kept going on about how much she hates me. I didn’t happen beacuse she made up with me and for today she seems to changed her attitude but still I’m not sure, if I should bother

is this you a-chan?

What the fuck is this nigga on

no cash drop for you then

Wow you think people would be more willing to help a Holla Forumsro in need.

I'd donate if you here an American tbh

Canadians get no love?

mH@#YIu,>@^8967FNMC:LF903yoij?Y@#989hjg.S15626BN#yh

mb)*&@YT89M>Y@:^O8y(P*IOHNf"L:MAgoi7y6KJNLZ

lost sympathy there