Bragging Thread

Brag about your life ITT

Feels good man.

something is up, OP

Pack your shit and head back to halfchan faggot

She's highly skilled and her job pays stacks. She just wants to help me out. Only shit part is figuring out how to reach parity with her. Gotta return the favor somehow.

Make her a sandwich

Spend some on her, and spend time with her. She's a woman, she's not smart.

Ok. Hopefully that'll be good enough.

if spend enough time on top of her, you won't hear a squeak about parity

I have a lovely girlfriend and a loving and supportive family.
I don't go to bed hungry or cold and I can afford internet access.
Be thankful, anons.

Recently finished build a new pc out of my sweet student loan money which means taxpayers bough me 1080ti, ryzen 1700x, 16gb 3200mhz ram and a vive.

cuckchan thread

why

you bought it with your own money from the future

I got Trump elected
t. Holla Forumsack

I'm so lonely, poor, and underprivileged that if I were to die I would have no qualms what so ever, I am free from any and all consequences, if I want to kill myself I can, if you do, it'll be because you lost everything so enjoy it while you can.

Why? AMD vr support sucks ass, I had 7950 before the upgrade so don't tell me I just favour nvidia

I'm an immigrant to UK. The student loan here works like this - paying it off happens by them taking 9% of what you earn over 21k pounds, so if I earn 22k a year they take 90. The debt is also written off after 30 years so yeah, I doubt I'll honestly even strach the mountain or debt with my repayments so I'm still standing with my point of the parts being bought with taxplayers' money

Today I bragged on 8ch Holla Forums.

Within the last 2 months: broke up with girlfriend of 4 years, got my own studio apartment like 6 blocks from work, got a raise at work, met a girl on Tinder who is the epitome of the phrase "lady in the streets, freak in the sheets."

Things are going pretty well.

Pic related for Tinder girl.

looks horrible

Wew lad

It's not their fault their contry is full of ogresses, they are burgers after all.

she's fat and black !
how desperate are you?

Im fuckin a cougar while her husband is in jail. I live for free, she walks to the store for my liquor and makes me food. All I have to do is fug her at least once a day and I can spend the rest of my time playing vidya and full time shitposting.
my life is still devoid of meaning, love and ambition but at least I can stay drunk and not wageslave

I shat in my fucking sink.

MVP. How did you clean it out?

rubber gloves to remove shit, bleach to remove shitstains and disinfect.

I'm getting a nice bag of onaholes and the best thing is they are toys hearts onaholes. I'm muh dicking at what I might get

kys animalfucker

How can a broke burger immigrate there?

Say you're muslim and you hate England

I have 4M in cryptos

I make 40k a year to work 20 MINUTES a week

If everything goes as planned, then I'll be able to inherit my grandmothers old house.

I'm broke, autistic, depressed, and my best hope for the future is autismbux

You do Amazon online marketing? I remember reading some stuff an user posted about it. Basically it's just about reviewing shit, making a website, search engine optimization and raking in residuals.

I'm American.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

so how are you planning on offing her?

I HATE DUTCHFAGS SO FUCKING MUCH UGH

on an unrelated note i am $100+ in debt to my bank and have like 6 days left to fix the balance before something vague happens apparently and i don't get a paid until next Thursday and i have no idea what to do so i'm just going to ignore it and deal with the fallout if something happens because i don't remember what the faggot on the phone said would happen and am too paranoid to ask

nah

king of manlets faggot

You go into collections. They bring in a 3rd party to harass you to pay your principle balance plus any collection fees.
Usery was invented by the jews bth.

3G. I make that in a week.

I envy you ameringgers so much, I'd switch places with you anyday

I am the progenitor of Derp.

Usury was not invented by Jews. Ursury was outlawed by the church because they couldn't figure out why interest actually made sense. Mises solved the probl3m with the concept of Time Preference.

I graduated with my engineering degree and got a job after about 2 months with immediate benefits and a really nice salary for a first job. I don't like to use it to put down other people's status in life though because I'm very thankful to my parents for helping me out through school so I had no student loans and I'm thankful for being able to have a good job when I know it's hard to get a job. But op asked so I'll brag about it.

i bought a phone last night that was better than the phone it replaced. there's not much else to brag about

h?@)#(y8j23/.>@^09k;'

@^98oi8j>C@*&96kl/z

New bench press pr at a powerlifting meet half an hour ago.
I'm quite happy.

mo, I am a political commentator for a cable news channel. 5 min pre ptime, 5 min speaking twice a week.

I have masturbated and it didnt feel good.

kiumo