facebook.com/wdsutv/videos/10153758621441987/
twitter.com/WilNobles/status/779764142387269632
twitter.com/hullnewsTU/status/779768640451203072
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=jackson square&src=typd
periscope.tv/BlairImani/1LyGBDaONyPxN
dereferral.link/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

News coverage
http ://www.wwltv.com/news/local/nopd-prepares-for-protests-at-jackson-statue/324884934

Archived
archive.is/CYJhn

Reminder that David Duke said he would be there

I was just typing that out lol.

Based Klansman Duke was shouted down during his speech there.

https ://twitter.com/jadelson/status/779744623073689601

why are you a retard who inserts spaces in to urls?

They're called HTTP referrers, moron.

Pic of duke
http s://twitter.com/ryankailath/status/779744050278756352

stay retarded user

Why not both?

@takeemdownnola just begun to march down St. Philip toward Jackson Square

http s://twitter.com/takeemdownnola

>I don't want to be b&'d

Pic of the group

You really want me to archive twitter links? lol

It is important not to show referral sources

how new are you? you do realize there was already a thread for this too? of course not, you're just some spurg

you dont understand why websites like tweetsave exist do you?

Idk about him, but I want you to archive Twitter links. Deleting tweets is a thing.
https ://tweetsave.com/jadelson/status/779744623073689601

That group is beyond retarded.

"See something? Say something. Post a photo/video if you witness #RacismatMardiGras during #MardiGras2016"

http s://twitter.com/takeemdownnola/status/696764278259331072

Faggot.

You are the one who sounds new.

Unnecessary referral data should never be provided to enemies.

No newfag, for not breaking up links.

Also filtered and reported for derailing.

I highly doubt these niggers know how to delete tweets, but I'll do it if it makes ya happy user

I think you mean traffic for ad views newfag

hi reddit. mad that you got btfo?

You are the biggest faggot to faggot up Holla Forums since faggots were invented.

periscope.tv/TeganWendland/1lPKqqLzVPPKb
twitter.com/jadelson/status/779744623073689601

4chan bans for links. Go back to 4chan.

http s://tweetsave.com/katyreckdahl/status/779752474177437696

Inbreeding really is dangerous.

It's better to make it a habit. E.g. the tweet about Russia blasting 30 kikes in Aleppo in a missile strike got deleted.

btfo confirmed

What is with the yellow band around the arm?

reported for not breaking links

See this thread, OP got b& for not breaking up links

I guess I am retarded, lets try that again..

Livestreams don't need to be broken up or archived. Government websites are something else altogether.

Do you honestly believe nobody knows about Holla Forums?

WDSU article about protest
archive.is/8vLKl

I see the Jackson Square cam is down.

We really need younger blood in this. Where are the guns?

It's good to see you admit you got BTFO.

Pretty much nobody reports about Holla Forums, it's always 4cuck.

Reporter for WDSU video
archive.is/FrJey

http s://www.facebook.com/NatalieHee6/videos/1107480069347848/

facebook.com/NatalieHee6/videos/1107480069347848/

ftfy

back to cuckchan newfag.

Also OP a massive faggot for not mentioning the protest is because BLM wants to illegally take down a historical statue of andrew jackson. City officials said they will take a stand but we'll see. David Duke called out anyone in Louisiana to come out and protect the statue. Bring guns.

SNIPER

"As the protest goes on in Jackson Square, a cop of some sort keeps watch from the cupola of the Presbytere."

https ://tweetsave.com/dcmonteverde/status/779751643726352385

"FIY #WEFTEC16 goers: there is a potentially violent protest headed to Jackson Square - avoid."

Fucking Canada

http s://tweetsave.com/canadianwater/status/779745809302753280

Stop feeding the trolls, and filter them.

bump

Duke left, its over.
Rip America.

Not illegally, They got a court order to do so, there is a hold on it tho, pending appeal etc..

archive.is/xF7OC

The court order doesn't include the statue in Jackson Square. It also says nothing about taking ropes and vandalizing the statues.

Well, I can assure you at this point that is literally fucking nothing. Some folks marched, got their pictures taken, looked properly indignant on TV, and that's it.

The protesters need to be hung from those ropes.
I was talking about the removal of the statues has gone thru the courts, I thought this is the statue that was court ordered to come down..

Needs more open carrying.

someone on twitter said the march is just arriving now

Wait for it, they're not there yet.

they are tryign to tear down the barricades, some tussles with the cops. It begins.

You live in the qtr?
I used to live in Hollygrove, now an hour away..

I don't even get why they care about jackson. If it's cause he owned slaves, george washington did too.

He is next. If you didn't notice, marxists hate America.

http s://tweetsave.com/jadelson/status/779761315392868352

Doesn't happen around here a whole lot. Even though Louisiana is open carry w/o license.

Yeah, but I think Dr. Duke has already left.

They want to erase White history.

muh trail of tears

I know, but you can't just start going after presidents. Normies don't go for that.

So how does this work? do DA COPS n SWATS have to protect the statue? or is this actually going to happen.

This is all part of George Soros Plan.
He funded BLM
http ://takeemdownnola.org/ is an offshoot of the blm
archive.is/OL9oB
Their goal is to start the race war

These nogs want to wipe away all reminders of a great, white America, but all they are doing is prodding the sleeping dragon.

They're only there to protect the statue and the people. Just like any other day.
They have to keep the peace between the protesters and the counter protesters.

I can't imagine the city would want to allow the chimps to destroy such a nice statue, but then again I can't be sure how far along we are with the whole erasure of history thing.

The statue will be protected as public property.

That the city release a timeline for the immediate removal of the monuments;
That the city expand the definition from 4 specific monuments to encompass all monuments to White Supremacy;
That the city develop a community driven process for the removal of the monuments and the choosing of their replacements.

Any Holla Forumsacks there, dress up as a Jew and start video taping the whole thing and egg the BLM apes on

hahahaha is that a pollack trying to start a 'shut it down' chant

The police chief said offenders will be charged with felony.

Don't underestimate how hard leftists are willing to cuck themselves for their nappy haired pets.

Landrieu is a cuckold who would probably let them destroy it if he thought he could get away with it.

you watching a stream or something?

new orleans advocate has one going on their facebook page

This has been going on for years.
Ever since the shooting up of the black church by the asshat with the confederate flag, in South Carolina, these nogs have been at it.

They took down confederate flags off of public buildings, now they want all statues and related names to be removed from street signs, parks, etc..

Then they'll find something else to bitch about.

fug I think it just ended

link it

Hanged* not "hung." Goddamn it, i know i sound like a sperg but hanging is an old and traditional method of execution, it symbolizes justice.

It is not what you do to a fucking picture on a wall. They deserve to be hanged dumbass, not hung.

A do agree with you tho

I'm an hour away, not worth going.

facebook.com/wdsutv/videos/10153758632071987/

Thank you for correcting me grammar nazi lol

they pulled the plug just then

break your link up next time..

I'm tellin' ya'll … it's nothing. New Orleans doesn't riot. The last time BLM came to town and tried to kick the hornet's nest, local folks turned it into an everybody's welcome barbecue.

BLM literally has no power here. In a city that is 68% black. Why? Because we're used to fucking tourists trying to fuck shit up.

Just go back

Yeah, that's nice…. We'll see what happens when the Sun goes down. ;^)

Right click and copy paste if you're paranoid.

Its recorded, you can watch it from the beginning now

I did. Its just Holla Forums etiquette

Nothing. It's Saturday in New Orleans. People are gonna hit the bars and strip clubs or go home.

I'm tellin' you this city doesn't riot and we can spot race baitors and agitators a mile away. We're not like any other city in the US. Hell, even when the cops who shot unarmed civilians on Danziger Bridge got acquitted, there was no riot.

9:55 in this. Praise kek.

here's a link to save the video its 53MB

htt ps://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.9040-29/10000000_899042826896989_3539641582682636288_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjEwNDAsInJsYSI6NDA5NiwidmVuY29kZV90YWciOiJzZCJ9&rl=1040&vabr=578&oh=93e17a84434a6de0e09ff2e109472a0a&oe=57E6FBC0

I think shit will only go down if these agitators can rile up the homo erectus super nigs. Then you get shit like Baltimore and Charlotte. Historical injustice is too abstract for riot niggers; they need something more concrete like a coon supposedly being shot down by a cop for no good reason.

Jackson was president.

Cowards go for anything SJWs say. Pay attention.

Yeah, right.

We'll see.

Can that faggot who keeps breakup links be perma banned? Who doesn't have an add on to automatically remove referral?

There hasn't been a riot in New Orleans since 1866.

68% black.
No riots.

We are different, kid.

He's right, you should come visit sometime.
When the blacks aren't doing stupid shit like this, the community gets along just fine.
The French Qtr is a blast at night.

live video
facebook.com/wdsutv/videos/10153758621441987/

frog on the blue umbrella?

Take it up with the mods, they banned OP from last thread for not breaking up links.
I ain't risking it.

I like to chill at the corner of Bourbon and Bienville and watch people. Usually take a lawn chair and a mint julep. Meet a lot of really cool people and listen to some good music.

I love this city.

It was because he linked to the FBI

You think a lot of those instigators in the protest are local? You are kidding yourself.

Haha, you are so desperate.

Like I said, we'll see what happens, sport.

There hasn't been an eruption in Yellowstone for a long damn time, don't mean it couldn't blow tomorrow - and how would it be to watch the hippie-hippie scum who claimed it'd never happen get hurried in hot ash, eh?

Keep your doors locked.

Taking Jackson off the $20 bill, wanting his statue torn down.

Pure Coincidence

No, they're not local. Nobody local has actually complained about the statues except for our local race baitor Jarvis DeBerry.

Are you saying NO has stumbled upon some way of making a society work inspite of a large population of niggers? I'm not being antagonistic, I'm genuinely curious. What would you say it is that makes positive race relations possible in your city?

We should start a study

I'd rather go to Florida tbh fam.

Fewer niggers, more gators, better beaches.

Just sayin'.

Suit yourself, but you'll be wasting your time.

Checked

is there video of that?

Me thinks you're a low-cog, because I'm not spending any time doing anything… but laughing at the prospect of some Southern gaggot who thinks his shitty city is nigger-proof. ;^}

Ever been to Nola?
I lived in Daytona beach b4 Hurricane Katrina, its ok place to visit, but Id rather live near Nola..
I live near Biloxi MS now..

I live in jax. Niggers are everywhere, the whole state is a humid swamp and there are very few good beaches, and those are packed.

Protip just for anons though, ormond beach just south of daytona is the best. Clean, empty, and quiet. Whole stretches of beach just to yourself.

Yes, follow the link.

This

Anything that ain't Kikebook?

look up jackson square protests on twitter

ht tps://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=jackson%20square%20protest

Checked

When are white people gonna realize the nigger apes will never be satisfied. Caving in to these subhumans will only open a new door for them coons to barge thru and shit up.

wdsu has their own website dood h ttp://www.wdsu.com/
I'm sure the same video is poster there, that they posted on fb

someone got arrested, vid here:
twitter.com/WilNobles/status/779764142387269632

The local culture. It's a combination of old world French Catholic and Caribbean banana republic. Relatively small city and cordial to tourists, built on fishing, food, and music.

We realized during Katrina that we were on our own. Hell, a lot of people don't even think of New Orleans as an American city. They think we're a theme park. So, the locals have learned to know each other and actually talk to each other. Nothing goes ignored.

Friend of mine was joking after the Boston bombing that it would be impossible to happen here because, "Too many poor folks here. Someone would've picked up the backpack, emptied the pressure cooker, and taken it home."

I don't really know how it works. I just know it works.

Oh (((you))).

We already know this, its them that have to realize were all the same race, which is the human race. Until then, they will keep chimping out every chance they get.

Also soros is funding this nonsense.. They just need to be redpilled.

I am using a vpn, vpnbook/openvpn
I'm using xubuntu, and I don't feel like setting up another one just to change my ip..

I didn't say we weren't nigger-proof. It's a 68% nigger population. Different kind of Caribbean country niggers, though. Unless you've been here, you can't understand here.

Any live streams?

(me)
Shit, I forgot I turned it off to watch a video, it was slowing shit down.. I'm OP

I despise you nigger loving southerners

ht tp://www.wdsu.com/nowcast

Seconding this.

Guess LA user is right, nothings gonna happen. I'm interested in the reaction from average citizens though.

an almost live stream

twitter.com/hullnewsTU/status/779768640451203072

my buddy was in the national guard after katrina he was there and got to watch the blacks loot shit and murder people. Fuck off you dick sucking southern nigger loving faggots.

Protest is moving away from the square

htt ps://tweetsave.com/katyreckdahl/status/779770018250625024

That was a huge chimp out, and it did happen.
White people looted too..
You weren't here, stfu

someone said they're headed to lee circle
this seems to be the best source for news
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=jackson square&src=typd

Nope, we will remain white, and they will remain black. Some will race mix and make beautiful babys'.
That is the south.

Jackson tried to throw a wrench in their monetary scheme. The Jews, who are funding BLM's outrage, hold a grudge forever.

I personally smashed the window of a gas station to get at the bottled water and beer. You have no idea what it was like here during Katrina. Some of us went for nearly 2 days with no water, so we did what we had to do to survive.

FEMA didn't show up with potable water for 5 mother fucking days. You go for 2 days without water and see what you do.

w-what?

w-whites are bad too…….giant fucking cucks all of you. Does your wife go someplace private to fuck niggers or do you get to watch

disgusting

We hanged a lot more of them then you did, yankee. I dont recall any niggers ever fleeing to the south.

Reported.

Drove through once, was not impressed, had no particular desire to stick around.

Not in my experience.
I know, its awesome, i love the glades.
Oh get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.

kek.

Do you work for Vice?
Are you a liberal?
Because thats the same argument Ive heard from liberals and Vice as regards Africa.
As much bullshit from you as from them tbh fam. ;^)

lol so triggered

It is the truth.
Be butt hurt all you want.

>>>/christian/

Moonman needs to learn simple fucking trigger discipline.

Christcucks aren't welcome here, faggot

The fuck is with that crowd

Alright, let's play this game.

Go back to 4chan

D&C shill detected.

>>>/4chan/

You should hang out some time, take the street car, visit the qtr..

You can go from one street with million dollar houses, to nothing but welfare on the next block.

There is a sense of community here, and for the most part, everyone gets along.

Just stay out of the hood after dark.

Reported for d&c/being a race mixing faggot.

Kill yourself Google.

Whatcha mean?

BLM doesn't care about banks.

Their reasoning is to remove anything connected with the confederacy, and I don't even think jackson was connected to that.

Oh, my bad. Go back to SA.

Quit derailing the thread you triggered autists.

It's a larger herd of niggers than I thought

d'awww I just want to pinch your cheeks
so cute how mad you get

No, if you are near the glades, its all spics, not niggers. I have been all over the state for my job. Im sure you love the climate, after all, you have air conditioning. You south FL fags will be truly fucked in a real happening.

You been paying attention? New Orleans is 68% black.

This isn't 2007. Gore chemo doesn't work anymore. It especially doesn't work on an imageboard where you can immediately filter people.

Well, its the Qtr, and its the weekend.
There's thousands of people around on any other day, just happens there is a protest, so there's a bunch of them in on spot..

The French Qtr is awesome, like 500? bars..

BLM said all first 13 presidents must go for owning slaves. They want statues of Washington and Jefferson torn down too.

Why is everything nigger protest for come down to the destruction of something? Destroy the police, destroy the rebel flag, destroy war statues, destroy "white privilege", ffs these niggers need to stay home and just destroy their shitty ghettos like usual.

Who's the asshurt one?

He's right. Our niggers shoot each other and they rob people, but they don't riot.
Outside agitators might be able to get something started, but it's a lot harder here than anywhere else.

To rewrite history, you must first remove all evidence of it.

I'm surprised someone hasn't started a barbecue.

they never left the south they stayed and fucked your women you cucks

So how come these niggers dont bump rush the statue and do what they say they gonna do?

All quiet in Jackson Square after the protests wrap. NOPD now closing the square, locking all gates.

I'm on your side, dipshit. I'm just saying that gorespamming on Holla Forums is retarded since 1) almost everybody here has seen a shitload of gore by now and 2) the person you're spamming can easily filter the gore.

End result? You're just shitting on your own carpet.

filtered.

I was wondering about that. It's mostly tourists and out-of-town googles, I spose.

I dont get it, the thing the thread is about has happened and ended, why try to d&c it now?

it's not over, they're marching to a new monument

I think I'll pop down there and see if anything new is happenin'. Gotta grab some smokes anyway.

Keep the thread alive.

which one?

Where are they headed?

is DD on the scene yet?

MFW, the NOPD rightfully arrests abunch of them for criminal vandalism.

lee circle i heard, they just crossed canal st

He's saying Caribbean niggers are low energy, lazy niggers instead of chimpout niggers. Calm your tits.

periscope.tv/BlairImani/1LyGBDaONyPxN

It's all over. They headed out for wangs and 40's now.

Trips confirm

HEH

Watching that protest…. reading this cuckChan level responses in the thread. Knowing Bolshivism is here and I'm getting to old to fight.

I'm really fucking depressed now. Trump and the rest wont even care that this happened. These niggers can do whatever they want. And even Holla Forums is full of white betas talking stupid fucking shit to each other and at best tweeting

someone post this on #takeemdownnola

Crowd up on Canal, but nothing retarded goin' on. Just looks like a regular Saturday afternoon.

They didn't do anything, you stupid faggot.

AMALEK
E
K

No, newfag, you shame the "trolls" so the other newfags lurking learn the acceptable boundaries. It's called cancer because it will keep spreading if not treated.

Rain's comin'

Probably put a damper on the Lee Circle protest.

Kek has spoken.

moron

STOP PUTTING SPACES IN YOUR LINKS YOU FAGGOTS
REEEEEEEEEEEE

I beg to differ. I have everything I need here in the swamp for a shtf scenario

THEN USE dereferral.link/ YOU FUGGING KIKE

WE DONT DO THAT HERE
OUTLANDER!!
JUST USE ARCHIVE.IS AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR FUCKING FAGGOT LIFE

lol look at all you idiots
what a bunch of fucking retards you all are lol

no offense but this thread sucks

was the good thread for this nappening

If you link directly to another site, HTTP referrals for this thread show up in their server logs.

This can lead enemies back here, exposing when we are talking about them. (which is probably what you want, you slimy kike.)

back to 4cuck fgt

It must feel even worse for him that it's 3 niggers in uniform.

Do you honestly think Andrew Jackson would want his face on a private banks federal note?

hmmm, I wonder why…?