German Police Wearing Chainmail - Deus Vult!

Look at this shit. They could just stop letting the "refugees" in, but instead they're going straight back to the medieval age to match em.

The chainmail is to protect against knives and axes, which go straight through ballistic vests. If you had any doubt that we are dealing with a barbarian invasion condoned by the highest levels of "our" governments, look no further.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kl-ec6Ub7FM
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spring_steel
eastwood.com/aluminum-welding-tips-aluminum-welding-techniques-faq
archive.is/LvPba
youtube.com/watch?v=KUPIUHpkK88#t=1m41s
youtube.com/watch?v=IZ4LCejQg8o
youtube.com/watch?v=hVqrW-fPOQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=-_gm0j1H1kc
youtube.com/watch?v=owy4E9NFEU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh boy. I'm laffin'

D E V S V V L T

shark suits are made of chainmail

chainmail is really fine now, blades don't fit through the links

3rd pic is endgame.

are you trying to say chain mail only stops slices?

Retard.

Is it enchanted chainmail?
Stats
35 armor

Theres got to be at least a few high level enchanters in germany for those plebs who can't enchant their own

Fuck off kike, you're a violent barbarian invader.

?

Since I haven't looked at chainmail since my former life as a Crusader in the 11th century, what material do they use now? Is it heavy?

Schœniu lant rîch unde hêre,
swaz ich der noch hân gesehen,
sô bist dûz ir aller êre.
Waz ist wunders hie geschehen!
Daz ein maget ein kint gebar,
hêre über aller engel schar,
was daz niht ein wunder gar?

Halt! Sprechen Sie Englisch Schwuchtel.

You have no idea where you are Sam.

The memes, Jack.

wew

The good thing is, with all these LARPers these days the supply-side is quite nice. But good ones are quite expensive.

Probably a lot lighter than medieval chainmail. Looks super fine too, even a rapier would have trouble with modern chainmail. I read that the chainmail right now is mainly for the SEK, German equivalent of US SWAT. So it may be made of an expensive but light and strong material, like titanium.

Chainmail alone may be susceptible to powerful stabs, but combined with the rest of their gear I imagine it's pretty sturdy.

Huh? Maybe an axe would if it's sharp enough and used with enough force, but last I remember those things are pretty good against slashing. Not the greatest with stabbings.

yeah, I think I will give it a shot - before SHTF

I'm not even christian, but goddamn, how glorious would it be to have your third pic policing metropolitan cities.

Imagine the fear it would instill in the muzzies. The crusades were like their holocaust, they use it to justify everything. Would be great to see their greatest ancestral fear beating them with sticks

A good thrust will still break a rib if its square, but a broken rib is better than a broken liver.

Deus Vult!

combinig it with a vest seems reasonable. the torso is most vulnerable to stabbing. extremities are more prone to thusts.

Please pay attention.

ISIS has always told prospective Jihadist converts that the Western military and law enforcement are actual Crusaders. They use this to convince the person prophesy is being fulfilled and they should fight in the Holy War. It's been a successful tool of inspiring lone wolf attacks.

Police dressed in chainmail is not innocent. The agenda is not to protect. This is an act of advanced memetic warfare! Upon seeing these men you automatically think

And so do Muslims. Undecided Muslims in Germany, Europe and the US will see this, take it as being prophetic and sympathize with ISIS.

The goal is to inspire both lone wolf and small team attacks by radicalizing Muslims through this use of propaganda. You should expect a dramatic increase of such attacks in the coming week or two.

Stay vigilant and meme harder!

Police dressed in chainmail is not innocent. The agenda is not to protect. This is an act of advanced memetic warfare! Upon seeing these men you automatically think

Good. Let them increase their attacks and soon enough we'll have another Crusade.

Source for music?

Medieval II: Total War - Time and Again

Yes, it may be good. But consider the agenda of the Jew.

The Jew hates both Islam and Christianity.
By creating an actual Holy War between the two other "Great Religions" the Jew may show the rest of the non-Muslim/Christian world, and even remaining Christians and Muslims, that Christianity and Islam are worthy of being replaced with a new religion..

This is awesome, but how long until muzzies realize a nailbat will penetrate it? It's the modern equivalent of the pointy backside of a warhammer.

The cops are still carrying guns. It's a lot easier to hide a knife or small axe in your clothing to catch someone by surprise than a nailbat.

True. You'd need like a trenchcoat or something to hide something that size. Or really baggy pants, if you wanna roll the die on hiding a jagged spike against your skin in a high-movement area.

I'm no expert, but also wouldn't wearing a coat of metal make it harder to aim smaller weapons like handguns? A defaulting to rifles and shotguns might be a thing for some of these Panzercops.

Could go for something like a rondel dagger.
They're designed for armour penetration after all. But still pretty massive compared to modern small ass knives

Well it looks like they're wearing a bodysuit and hood under it.
But yeah. Looks kinda thin.

Thanks.

was meant in reply to

Soon.

Checkm8, Protties

youtube.com/watch?v=kl-ec6Ub7FM
stabs dont do shit against chainmail. Why the hell would anyone invest hundreds of hours into a piece of armour that cost a fortune if some jackass with a knife could just fucking piece it? Historically the primary means of killin has always been stabbing weapons, spears and arrows.

German police are traitors and they blindly follow Merkel and would kill their own brothers and sisters if Merkel commanded them to. Fuck german police!
t. a german

DEUS VULT

It's not that stupid to be honest. Unless the assailant is using a stabbing tool thin enough to get through the rings, they will only be dealing with blunt force.
Considering the advances in metallurgy, this isn't a bad option for the cops. I'd really like to see some testing in regards to explosive shrapnel.

it'll be sufficient. the shit we see in a historic context is meant to stop warbows and sword/axe strikes. Considering most of these people use kitchen knifes or at most machettes, the chainmail will keep them from getting seriously injured. It'll still leave bruises though, for sure. A gambeson would help take dispite the energy behind the blows, but thats not really the priority or main concern here. It'd probbably also make their kit even hotter to wear.

I'd like to see a set of chainmail made of aircraft-grade aluminium. Hard as steel, light as a feather.

Mithril is aluminium.

The lulz that will ensue when realizing that wrapping one's body in frangible metal that will result in a single gun shot effectively being force multiplied to that of multiple buck shot hits is going to truly be worthy of Kek.

Next up, Eurofags will begin packing Tannerite in their vest carrier's plate pockets.

Protecting against 15th century weapons while making it worse for yourself in the 21st century is fucking brilliant.

I'd expect no less from Europeans…

bavaria a shit, schleswig-holstein masterrace

IIRC even aircraft aluminum is fairly brittle. With steel you get a bit more ductile. I wonder how well weaving Kevlar strips, both horizontal and vertical, through the rings would work.
Please correct me if I'm wrong on the aluminum part btw.

I'd expect nothing less from a burger :^)

Your image is so stupid it's probably discredited your ID for the rest of the thread.

I think it got just the reaction I was looking for.

Only idiots believe the US and it's allies lost Vietnam militarily. Fucking politicians lost it by restricting actions.

Yup. First filter I've made in months.

I didnt know Holla Forums was so full for newfags

Dat NRW crest.

Most pozzed states and I live in it.
They are peddling the multi culti so hard, and here I see a guy in full riot gear.
Probably deployed to crack down on people like myself.

Included the :^) and everything. But uh, you can't read this, right?

Sorry to hear it Germanbros. Hope your people start waking up before it's too late. Maybe this crusader gear will trigger the Muslims into more terrorist attacks and force people to see it like it is.

I'm sure there's no correlation.

But can jetfuel melt steel chainmail?

I went to his channel assuming he'd have a video on chainmail. He has 5.

this.

go get raped by czechs you bavarian bastard

THE MEMES ARE IN CONTROL

PRAISE KEK
DEUS VULT

chainmail is simultaneously badass and sexy as fuck

I hope Danish raiders put you to work in the Lego-mines

tfw i have legal problems in germany because in airport in baggage i had pepper spray. my lawsuit is going to start in half a month…

historically, chainmail could be "woven" so tightly you couldnt get a needle in between the rings.
Considering these are designed against stabbing weapons, it's likely the worst they'll be using are ice picks or kitchen knives. this chainmail will do just fine against those.

Ridiculous.

SONG?

lindybeige is great

There's something inspiring about going back to the old ways.

Pal, if you get the white man to go on a Holy War again I think the whole fucking globe is going to get purged.
The moment we're allowed to discriminate based on religion it's the moment where this little blue planet floating in space becomes a meat grinder for anything that doesn't have pink skin.

U-US W-won guys it was a tactical retreat!!!!
The tears are delicious

there are more none white christians then white christians and a sizeable portion of whites are atheists. Go fuck yourself christcuck

DEUS VULT!

We didn't win OR lose Vietnam. We showed up to help destabilize the region for our Jewish masters. Like we've been doing since WW2.

Our ALLIES were the communists, remember? That MEANS something in the grand scheme of things. We helped agitate and spread "the peoples revolution" wherever we go.

Destabilization means less shit of the Jews to have to worry about and lower property values.

Being on Holla Forums you should already know this intuitively.

They want to divide and conquer and balkanize all groups and states so no one ever unites against them. Being weak means you're easy to buy.

The JEWS want to set up Christianity and Islam against each other and cause a massive war where millions of both will die.
Holla Forums has known this for a long time but has apparently forgotten.

(1)

Your post makes no sense, I hope you understand the gravity of the situation. People are waking up.

The rope calls for your neck.

Sounds like you failed at your war goal, Ami

Learn to fucking read.

You need to learn your fucking history retard

We didn't ally with the communists in WW2? please enlighten me.

This is about Vietnam you dipshit

Did we suddenly stop being allies with communists during that era?

You and Mr. Bezmenov need to have a chat.

youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg

Nigger logic. Whites make up 9% of the world population. This is like when nigs say whites make up a majority of crime in the US when the overwhelming majority is white people.

Muh based left wing traitors that pushed communism and moral subjectivity

Oh you're a D&C faggot, opinion discarded.

I for one welcome our modern medieval hybrid future! Looks fucking awesome and symbolises heritage

it will stop 99% of knives kebabs are likely to have
but if the kebab has an actual stabbing dagger, like an old bayonet or something, it'll go right through

They'd still have to work up a pretty good lunge against it. Doing so would be nearly impossible to hide and more or less rule out the usual stabbing techniques of "poke lightly really fast over and over".

Even if it never meets such an attack, just the requirement to make it work seems like a pretty good deterrent.

Every single Muslim I.e. A follower of the Koran must be cleansed. Not a one should be left. So it doesn't matter if some are "radicalized" like isis. All Muslims by definition of their faith are "radical" fuck em all.

Yeah basically they'd have to practice with it which rules out 99.9% of attackers right there.

Pretty much this. You'd have to go full allahu akbar and get a running start to penetrate. You'd see them coming from a mile away.

But is it mithril?

I'm sure a bullet would penetrate it.

Well sure. But they're wearing vests over it.

We're gonna need power armor just to be able to carry all the required layers of protection at this rate. Anti-stab, anti-ballistic, anti-blast, anti-radiation/biological, anti-incendiary, etc.

It would probably lodge bits of chain in your body, so yeah, not great for bullet impacts.

better be tbh

They are clearly wearing kevlar over the chainmail in the pictures.

Which is a bad idea because it doesn't protect the kevlar from being damaged by knife attacks.

They should have hybrid vests that are kevlar coated in chainmail in my opinion.

And really the fools could just commission the people who made lady GaGa's meat dress, remake that out of bacon and call it a job well done.

YES.

Korean war, still happening today

he's a fucking retard.

Stop trying to be right and start filling the gaps in your knowledge, user. These are breadcrumb trails you should have already followed to the end.

What gaps, you failed to prove anything. If you prove something then we can talk about your mumbo-jumbo without looking like a fool.

If I failed to prove anything so did you.

You can easily google the things I typed. Don't be a lazyfuck and make me spoon feed you.

watch this video at least.

Who is to say Google is not in on it as well? Google has lot to do with Frankfurt and cultural Marxism.

Just a butthurt sandmongrel semite.

In on what you stupid fuck? Read up on the terms and fucking think for yourself. The way this place is going is really starting to piss me off.

You cant possibly be this stupid.

And you didn't provide ANY proof, you just made statements with no external links to prove anything.

I did literally the same fucking thing and you're "calling me" on it.

This is retarded.

What was world war 2 about anyway?..

Slap some ablative plates on it and you can be samurais and shiet

banks vs germany

Only your 1.6 billions will, die mehmed.

I'm not the only one, that's for sure.
NRW really does need the most chemo, though. Especially the cities.
The villages, as long as they don't have any mosques, are usually a-ok.

Yeah, hehe.
But seriously, I can see them using it against the natives more than the invaders, it's that bad.

This.

Seriously GTFO.

ye taht was fucking stupid of him

Remember that most Germans dont own guns, so after happening they will use edged or blunt weapons. This will be used to keep German goyim down, not to remove kebab out.

We Neotokyo now

It would be great if they carried swords as backup weapons.

I would prefer a morning-star imbued with a taser.

bring back the gross messers

Why not just a taser on a stick, then.

this in itself is a morale boost.
this is beautiful.
i hope my people are defended.
i feel my history.

Man that looks like really fine chainmail. How are they able to mass produce it?

wasnt his point that it was fucking strange someone took the effort to train horses for war, when at the time there didnt seem a real advantage to it?

Because steel spikes.

you might aswell go straight to plate then

it looks like it's got a standardized size, if its not rivited you can just pay some low wage employees to make it. esspecially if they skip the hard part, the armpits.

Soft armor tends to be vulnerable against low-velocity attacks. Arrows, knives and obviously chops (axe, machete) fuck them up, hence trauma plates/inserts.

If anything, an axe is the best choice even against chain mail. maybe you won't get chopped up, but there's a lot of force going into that.

What German police look like when Trump wins.

Vikings of the East.

Jews and shabes goyim vs. bad goys.

fuck

welder here, aluminum (i don't have aerospace exp, so there's a disclaimer) is actually pretty soft and prone to deformation and warping.

It's been used with some armors because of that tendency to disperse the energy of impact

they should at least be using 4150 Stainless steel amirite

Even high-quality leather armor will stop a knife, you fucking retard

those chainmail gloves look uncomfortable

it's heavy though

This never existed. Leather is shit for stopping anything. It can be easily cut and can be stabbed through.

Awful bait, 0/10

Fucking hans always gets the good drops

ANYONE GOT AN ACTUAL SOURCE TO THIS YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS?

You're a fucking idiot.

And how is that? OP just shows a bunch of images which we do not know the source of. Could be larpers or anything really.

Google gives nothing other than some super tiny news sites and none of you niggers seem to have a link.

Yet even the "professional" kebabs in the middle east can barely get their hands on actual combat knives, which they probably looted, or ceremonial swords for executions, which is also probably hare to get their filthy sand covered hands on. I'd imagine the most dangerous bladed weapons they could get besides kitchen ware are things like machetes and axes. Anything more and they'd probably be getting their hands on guns some how.

Perhaps because it's not really news worthy and only certain factions would get hype over this, i.e. this thread.

Confirmed for retard. Go back to the duplicate thread dummy.

Unless they're fighting someone on horseback who's going to lance rest him it's going to protect him.

lmao go back to your village charile. hope that some american couple will adopt you or some kike cuck will marry you to bring you out of that burnt up jungle.

Saxony stronk, fight me faggots

Lippe > rest

we crusaders now

1. Never bring a blade to a gun fight

2. Never forget that ALL OF THIS is in the best interest of Israel

ALL OF IT

Chainmail's only vulnerable to stabs from very thin weapons. No modern knives are thin enough to cause anything other than bruises if you wear a layer of cloth or two under the armor.

If they had rondel daggers you'd want something else but they don't.

Chainmail basically feels like thick cloth. There's virtually no loss of movement.

Aluminum is shit for armor. Mild steel is probably the best choice since other kinds of steel aren't going to offer much improvement.

This is why the "moderates" need to go back, rather than being genocided, and we need to keep an eye on what the otherwise leftist BDS movement are telling us not to buy.
Remove Kebab might be an amusing meme, but helping Kebab remove Bagel will produce much better results.

DEUS VULT

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

No such thing bud.
You're talking about 7000 series aluminum, and you don't want to make armor out of that shit.
It doesn't have as much elasticity as steel, so it won't take a beating.
It can't be welded, which is what makes mail so strong.

The best steel mails are made from some form of spring steel.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spring_steel

Because of the way mail works, you want to use a highly elastic, high tensile strength material.
Carbon fiber is a no-go because it's too stiff, and doesn't have the strength of S type fiber glass.
Fiberglass is a no-go because it looses much of its strength if a few fibers are broken, which will happen if a sharp thing is plunged into a ring.

Ideally, you'd use some sort of Vanadium Stainless alloy for the fancy suits, and normal high carbon steel for common suits.

haha, no.

the only shit that'll stop stabs is boiled leather, which isnt flexible and isnt easy to work with. It was never used as armour though it was put on shields.
Leather outfits made for motorcyclists is meant to protect them from friction, its decently tough but its not going to stop a knife.

?????

While I agree steel is the bet for mail, 7000 series aluminum can absolutely be welded. 7000 series aluminum can also be heat treated.

He really is a retard who makes those kind of videos to get more adshekels, typical anglokike.

There is no source in the OP and these ZOGbots are just doing government's dirty work like any other police force in a ZOG controlled country.
It has nothing to do with Nationalism or even your kike worship you autistic faggots.

samefagging

KYS kike

Where did I imply that you dumb faggot? Can you give me a source for OP and answer me what has German ZOGbots dressing in mail armour got to do with nationalism or christcuck crusade larping?

It's not a scooter, you know.

Better just go with full plate.

Weld the links.

Heat treating is no big deal.
eastwood.com/aluminum-welding-tips-aluminum-welding-techniques-faq
Even if you can, why?
It's easier and faster to weld steel, and new alloys have the same strength to weight ratio of titanium.
archive.is/LvPba
Plus it's cheap.

THIS

They're not really. They're just leather gloves with chainmail padding anyway. The actual palm-side doesn't have chainmail.

Why is Holla Forums retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=KUPIUHpkK88#t=1m41s

Because it's easier to just repeat things to look smart than to actually learn things.

Islam = jews
Christian = reformed jews who spread

They should start carrying swords, just in case they need to parry.

traditionally chainmail is either rivited or just bend into shape

Crusade Soon

Thjat would be fucking amazing.

How long until we get some decent jousting during street protests?

Cycling is also tiring, it is still leave you less winded after the same amount of distance, you fucking mongoloid

Just fucking shoot them and be done with it like civilized humans.

That's the point of the chainmail you fuck.

Parrying is OP.

you're thinking of rapiers chief, that's incidentally why they didn't wear those even when the 'duel of honour' was to the death. But modern links are small enough to stop anything wider than an epee, even a reiterpallasch which is like microns wider..

Germans have become packed as tightly as japs. Probably take out the next three guys over with guns, actually. Besides it's a grand excuse for

"YOU FIGHT LIKE THE COW YOUR RELIGION FORBIDS YOU TO EAT!"
"Wh-what?!? We're allowed to ea-*GURK*"

dubtroof. There's very few willing to stand up to them openly, like Maajid Nawaz. We need to promote the shit out of them til they get on with their damned reformation! Then send them back with an army.

It's probably a modernized mail with smaller links and a tighter weave.

The original point of chainmail was to protect from slash, it can't always protect from stab because depending on how fine the chain links are it would break and pierce.

However, these are modern so it will probably protect from a stab.

CUCK

(((Gross domestic product)))

Do you also believe chainmail gives you +2DEF?

Don't just post based music and not give a nigger a name.

Armor =/= protection

Socks are protection but they are not armor. That pic is a buff coat, not really armor, more of protection from elements powder blasts and debris. Also pretty warm.

Leather was used IN armor but not as the main armor its self. Obviously used for linking pieces together but beyond that the only "leather armor" I know of is lamellar armor.
Pic related

What sort of meme magic is this lads?

Can you buy level three chain mail in the US?

What exactly does chainmail have to do with god?
Do you think he made it using eves pinkie or somet smh

You damned fools. Modern chainmail is made out of modern steel alloy using tiny links, and every single link is welded shut. This isn't medieval riveted mail made of iron or some teenaged neckbeard's mail cut from galvanized steel wire. No one is stabbing through the stuff.

Of course you can buy chainmail. We're not cucked like you eurofags.

You can buy chainmail here…

Awww look at the doggo wearing little doggo shoes!

Buff coats weren't used for combat, no-book. Fucking quilts are better armor for combat.

lol
But in all seriousness, fuck Jewsus, the belief in an omnicient, omnipotent, and omnibenevolent god is inherently nihilistic since its basically a belif in an uber space nanny who can take care of everyone and keep all of humanity in a state of perpetual arrested development
PRAISE KEK
PRAISE KEK
PRAISE KEK
PRAISE KEK
PRAISE KEK
PRAISE KEK
PRAISE KEK
PRAISE KEK
PRAISE KEK

FUCK KIKESTIANITY
WE MUST BECOME
THE SUPREME GENTLEVIKINGS
WE WILL TIP OUR VIKING HATS
TIP THEM SO HARD THAT IT SLITS THE WRITS OF ALL OUR ENEMIES.

THEY WILL NOT WITHSTAND THE EDGE, THE EDGE IS OUR WEAPON.

And they call you a tard when you call them *tips fedora*, but in this case they are focused in Jesus, so the right meme is:

(((tips fedora)))

Hi intl!

I have no idea what you are talking about, your ramblings are hardly coherent. I don't really care if any philosophers agree or disagree. Most philosophers are pretentious fags and most physicists are shit at philosophy.

You keep repeating that, I don't think you know what it means. Praising kek is not something intl frequenters are prone to do.

Im sure the female voices are from a bulgarian women's choir, not sure about the other stuff though.
youtube.com/watch?v=IZ4LCejQg8o
youtube.com/watch?v=hVqrW-fPOQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=-_gm0j1H1kc
It's really amazing. If I remember correctly, the music in the Ghost in The Shell movie was inspired by bulgarian women's choir.

GERMANY, NO?

youtube.com/watch?v=owy4E9NFEU4

Wow. The GitS: Innocence OST is straight out of Bulgaria.

Nah the original GiTS ost was sung by a japanese choir
he wanted to get a bulgarian choir for the first film but he didnt have enough money to hire them so he got some rural folk to do it

go pretend to be retarded somewhere else kid.

That is why I wrote 'inspired'