Rottweiler thread

Post only the best Rottweilers

You need Rottweilers in you life.

dogs

Rottweilers > qt anime girls

I was waiting for /zoo/ to hijack this thread.

MODS MODS MODS MODS

At least is not that disgusting shit some faggot has been posting the past couple of days.

Are you serious? I'm not a fan of illegal content either, but one photo set is literally an adolescent girl posing, whereas this is some women whoring out by sucking and fucking a dog.

Well it is a Rottweiler thread after all.
I should have specified a bit more.

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

kys

Get outta here. Unless you bringing Rottweiler pics, I do not wanna see your face here again.

No u

So your into pedo shit? Kill yourself!

Cannibal Cupcake and her king 😍

Post the other 423 Akari reactions plz

Nigger, I just said I didn't approve. Can you not read? I'm saying that a teen posing is less troubling than some hoe fucking a dog to me. Kill yourself, zoophile.

Magnifico.

That’s one sad looking dog dude.

Are its eyes fucking black? Imagine a nigger with those fucking eyes. Truly a spook

The only good rottweiler is a ded rottweiler.

Mate…

Case in point. Euthanize that snarling shit monster.

All Rottweilers have feeling bro.

Acknowledged. Maybe, but they don't speak engrish or lurk IBs. Who's fee fees are you really protecting? Incidentally, I was only yanking your chain. I'm deeply ambivalent towards any pet.

Well be careful with what you say dude. I get triggered easy when it comes to killing dogs.

Im not a zoophile. Im just into that shit. Doesnt mean I am one you prick.

I mean niggers have feelings too, doesn't mean we should let them live near us.

I'd give her the rottweiler ;^)))

Hey we do pay niggers to survive. I guess that’s like owning a Rottweiler.

STOP

I literally just can't even.

She too young dude. Giver her a plant first and of it survives then she can have a Rottweiler.

She needs something big and black and muscular… like a rottie, of course

Plants might be the only thing that won't kill you in Aussieland, but for the rest of us there's options.

I’ve only been attacked by one dingo in my life time.

Unlike anime waifus, a rottweiler is always ready and willing to have sex with anons

No matter how gross and fat you are

Yeah, dogs are just fine with any warm hole. Doesn't matter how filthy and gross you are.

Y@P7tg67*GH@J?>@^o786)HNIJz

bump