Lonely life

how can i live 100% alone with no human interaction, i tried doing that for a year and i am always feeling anxious when im going to sleep and when i wake up..

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/01/billy-barr-climate-change/512198/.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get drugs then use them

You could walk outside and be a social human.

Im too lazy to do dat
And imma socially anxious guy too

1) get really really good insurance
2) get hit by bus
3) spend remaining days in coma
4) tbh

Have you tried going to cam girl sites and talking to random users until your socially anxious self goes away revealing a fucking social butterfly inner self?

Let Jesus in friend. For Ye’ lord has many powers to help you live a happy and furfilling life

why are you guys mocking him? op i'm like you. i don't like being around people and get extremely anxious if i think people are looking at me. i admitted to a therapist that i wish i were invisible and no one even knew i existed. i then realized that only happens in death. so what do? luckily i now have a job where people rarely speak to me. i don't exaggerate when i say i've literally just not gone into work for weeks and no one inquires where i was. i have cats and fear that if it die suddenly they'll starve to death because nearly no one knows i exist. so recently i had to change jobs and one job i looked at was light house keeper. that is one option but requires you have to buy the lighthouse with the agreement you tend to it. there are a few in the us and they are all (i believe) historical monuments so someone has to give tours. i've also read that people that but lighthouses actually complain and say it's a lot of work. another option is maybe forestry service. those jobs can be remote and reclusive but are hard to get like lighthouse keepers. another option is to live like the unabomber or like this dude: theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/01/billy-barr-climate-change/512198/. he lived life as he wanted to and is actually a valuable contributing scientist. pretty cool. good luck

I hate drugs

you are using the wrong drugs then

I dont care about getting jops i can live forever without getting to work i have enough money for that but i always feel anxious when im alone !!

Im pussy and i dont wanna go to jail

find a drug you can grow/make yourself then. doing drugs doesn't get you put in jail. it's your shady "friends" who get you put in jail

Don't worry. Eating you will buy them some time. And they will eat you. Dogs at least wait until they're almost starving to eat their dead master. Cats will start in on you as soon as their bowl is empty.

torpedo here speaks the truth

Cool article.

In Egypt or behind VPN?

Anxiety at sleep and wakeup might be nothing to do with social anxiety. Treat that separately IMO. You may well be having nightmares, that would explain sleep-related anxiety. There's legal drugs for anxiety, even over-the-counter stuff (not sure about in Egypt though). And lots of alt-med suggestions. Yoga, meditation, relaxing music, binaural beats, visualisations, aromatherapy. Even something like a teddy bear or comfort blanket might work.

Highest quality life I've seen without human interaction is living in a wilderness area. Possibly caravan or off-grid self-build. You'd need bushcraft skills to get food, water and maintain whatever you're using, but lack of humans is compensated by animals, plants, weather, and being in nature is good for anxiety. If you're in Egypt then there's lots of desert, though that's not as good as if you had forest or mountains. Actually there's an old tradition of hermetic mystics going into the desert in Egypt. Other places, people get found sometimes who've been in the woods for decades without human contact. We don't hear about the ones who never get found.

Get a catflap, cats will go feral if you die.

i know and i want them to eat me. maybe you didn't get how long i'd go without people checking on me. i've gone for three weeks without going to work and no one contacted me to say hey what's up? so i'm guessing if i dropped dead tonight there would easily be 4 - 6 weeks until someone checked on me or a neighbor smells rot. pretty sure my cats would run out of water before that and dehydrate.

I think this is achievable but only under the circumstance that you must first interact with people initially to finally become 100% independent, alone and secluded. It will take time and work. 1) you only need to secure a source of income and a place to live. good luck op.

herosort2

just Holla Forums yourself user

I have overbearing family figures in my life who basically browbeat me into being an isolationist so I don't know what you mean. Fortunately for me, they also don't demand much of me, so I just spend my time trying to improve at things I'd like to be good at like drawing and music and such. Your desire for human interaction is probably misplaced. In short, get a hobby, faggot.

Rape baby cunts you will feel better.

bH@87nm489@^%opiu86(FNIOZ?b