technologyreview.com/s/517091/how-smart-dust-could-spy-on-your-brain/
youtube.com/watch?v=XuKjBIBBAL8
youtu.be/uAVEKBG-BkU
youtu.be/9BssSJvBTKc
youtu.be/-7JwcDeXqi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

does feel a lot longer than that

You have blood on your hands.

Normalfags are not human, tbh. They don't count.

Mind control victim.

This right here is a radicalized mind control victim.

Quick post little girls!

i just mind controlled you to post that twice

There's no reason this guy can't pull a nerd or something. Use your brain.

Part of the mind control weapon is preventing you from taking action as an abuse of people's need to procrastinate. Even if you want it, you can't have it.

i am mind controlling you to believe that

It's a form of ritualistic torture using data mining to find who will most likely flip out. Since most people.dont believe it exists it doesn't matter if it doesn't work. They'll be labeled as mentally I'll until they can find the next person that shoots up a church.

I can't be fully mind controlled even if you were.

this is exactly what someone who is unaware that they are being mind controlled would say

Psychiatry and psychology actually protect this weapon.

Why would someone being mind controlled reveal whose being mind controlled?

AT&T is fully aware there's people walking around emitting enough energy from their head to be a walking cell phone. They're mind controlled and go berzerk. They don't say a fucking thing.

Anything over 5mw is easily detected and this shit can go up to half a watt to about that range

Fuck your phone companies and fuck your mind control vaccines and your dumb robotic yeast you cock suckers

cdc.gov/hai/outbreaks/meningitis.html

Mind control weapon outbreak. A 'fungus' that saturates the brain. Or a yeast.

me in your head

nature.com/scitable/blog/bio2.0/computer_controlled_yeast_and_an

How yeast can be controlled by computer

technologyreview.com/s/517091/how-smart-dust-could-spy-on-your-brain/

Smart dust my ass. You can read you can probably write a bit.

But can scientists observe mind controlling fungus in nature?

youtube.com/watch?v=XuKjBIBBAL8

That's a hurmonculi and I'm in your head

The best part is when a mind control victim has been rolling around in some room like that Vegas shooting and everyone busts in the room to shoot the 'terrorist'. They get infected by spores and a few years later someone on the force shoots a nigger with a butter knife and all of you have to wear body cameras.

You fucking idiots

This is actually the worst thing that can exist whose only power is being kept secret.

Look at this shit

#newtown hey why do you think they targeted a neuroscientist? Think he figured something out and his dad was important?

Liber scandal? Who would have access to 1980s weapons that are sooooo expensive?

Go fuck yourself you cocksuckers.

Oh hey. If you call about a biological weapon outbreak involving this shit they'll just hang up on you and let it spread

pls record you phoning someone about this then post on vocaroo

I didn't call the CDC because they're already full of faggortrons because that be your first fucking target

I have 30.

we need to show the other anons here what tactics they are using to deny it/by what methods they are using to cover it up. i'll call up some people too, we can compare different responses based on location

Ignore the TV it's not your problem.

post them, man. you ever noticed how threads like this sometimes 404 out of nowhere?? makes me wonder if Jim is in on it

Just screen cap and repost like spam
Blur out IDs

You'll probably get targeted as a result. You need to do footwork in the form of pamphlets. Use homeless people to pass them out.

If you do get infected you'll be given symptoms that sound like schizophrenia. Since it's mind control and computerized it's capable of changing your mood randomly and projecting voices into your head but not without irradiating you. There may be a version using more exotic material that is non electronic but may respond irregularly to various radiation bombardments

youtu.be/uAVEKBG-BkU

youtu.be/uAVEKBG-BkU
This may be part of a cover up that used to technology or didnt in order to discredit a claim it is mind control.

Sandy Hook is actually the name of the battle where George Washington was pushed back by the British in an on going war just after the declaration of Independence and a landmark in crushing the rebellion after regaining the French fleet after beheading the leaders and burning down the white House to reorganize our military.

The one thing you didn't have to fuck with.

Spam this thread. I need people to make their own conclusions.

Oh now youll pay attention. Follow the carrot you dumb fucking horses.

Wow look at this

Wow you can tell she just smiled about something

Look at how ready I am to go swimming she said

Do you think she will grow up to be a scientist?

Wow that swim suit would fit my kid too

Of course not!
I almost forgot.

Hey user! Im all yours because of that sexy mind control. When you actually have an important job in 20 years ill be used to blackmail you in a storm of sexual assaults on the dumb fuck TV

Don't be afraid to do something about it. Even generals are being influenced by this stupid shit.

Hold on are there any unvaccinated generals out there?

It was a character. There is a video of the actor after the shooting which supposedly killed him.

muh dick !

this gif is better

Yes
Her hair-style might change

youtu.be/9BssSJvBTKc
The Supreme Gentleman trailer, with blurred crawl party. anybody have a mp4 of the unblurred crawl party?

eliot, your dad is a tool. youtu.be/-7JwcDeXqi8

"Jeremy is right Torre, if you read his story he wrote about his life, from what he wrote, his dad was never a very loving person towards Elliot.

And I love how he says "We never saw this coming". From that same book, Elliot tells how he spoke with his father on many occasions how he couldn't get laid, how angry that got him, how we used to go on websites that had this sort of "killing people because you can't get laid" vibe, and his father dismissed it. All Elliot needed was a decent father figure in his life, and he probably would have made it through just fine.

Don't get me wrong, Elliot Rodgers is narcissistic, racist and spoilt, but he had no one to really talk about his problems with. He couldn't talk to his mother because she was female, and that was half the problem, so he needed his father, and he attempted to reach out to him, and his father retracted.

When you read his book, at first, the thought of hurting others really disturbed him. He hated it. It's only when his problems were left to fester, when his urge to hurt others grew. His father was half the problem, and this video proves that his father didn't care about him, hell listen to him, sounds like he's reading it off a script. "

if he had posted this to facebook he would have had a horde of females (and males) in line

not so sure about that

but he was a Jew no?

is it normal to find her sexually attractive?

kek