Here we go boys - Happening in France today. (In Lille)

Here we go boys - Happening in France today. (In Lille)

Get comfy boys. Brawls are already breaking out all around the area.
Lefty protests: twitter.com/Jonathan_RTfr/status/779704717454770177
Hashtag: #citadelle

Official Holla Forums chatroom: theupdate.info (Supports French)

Get excited!

Pub website: la-citadelle.eu/

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/lataupeenragee/1RDGlLrpqkEGL?
periscope.tv/lataupeenragee/1RDGlLrOdylGL
archive.is/j2zOa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tranquillement hostile à l'ouverture d'un bar en France @G_IDENTITAIRE #citadelle.

Oh boy, you know what this means! Prepare for warfare!

Live stream, has ended, but you can replay.

periscope.tv/lataupeenragee/1RDGlLrpqkEGL?

Live stream is active again! periscope.tv/lataupeenragee/1RDGlLrOdylGL

just watching a stream where the girl streaming gets photographed by the identitarians. she says that they are trying to "intimidate her" when shes the one already photographing them anyway. Not to mention the hundreds of antifa morons were designed specifically to intimate them into not opening the bar, violence will follow. Place will be fire bombed in a week.

Good old street warfare.

How can people be so oblivious? She and all the antifa are there to intimidate them

According to the girl in the stream, apparently the antifa have already come but vandalised the wrong building. LMAO

Opens in a few minutes. Get excite

I occassionally go to Lille.
I might go down there one day.

That first picture reminds me of the discordian chaos symbol

Any livestreams in an intelligible language?

It's open now, anything happening? The stream is down.

Lol no, one more our to go.

Any pictures of the interior? I'd love to see a fashy pub.

Stream OP? It's 8 in Lille now according to google

The dumb cunt said she was shutting it down to reposition. She hasn't restarted the stream yet.

It's not.

Sorry for disinfo guys. I thought that they are at UTC+1.

wtf I want to visit France now

RISE UP NATIONALIST WHITE MAN!

LEAVE THE WHITE LEFT TO ROT!

LET THE NIGGERS SPICS AND JEWS TO DIE!

THE WORLD HAS NO ROOM FOR THE WEAK WHITES!

The jews did this.

10/10 would get drunk and make an ass out of myself in

Something isn't adding up.

9/10, could use some work but would use as a putsch hall.

It's a famas

Haha Antifa couldn't hit the broad side of a barn

Is periscope laggy for other people as well?

Hour lol. By the way, "hour" comes from french so I guess we kept the h.

Drinking has been a european tradition for thousand of years nice try jew.

SO COMFY

Being a "tradition" doesn't mean it's an appropriate activity for maintaining peak condition in an all out race war. For centuries, hops were never used to brew beer, but now they are ubiquitous. Slamming back high calorie, high sugar drinks isn't something to be encouraged.

The alcohol industry is infested with kikes and pajeets at every level. Maybe you should notice that.

AntiFa scum want to destroy this.

Its a nice place to hang out being a sperg is probably why people dont invite you to nice places to hang out

Maybe it'd be a great place to watch some niggerball, too?

I just had an idea. Open a nationalist pub, take out an enormous fire/vandalization insurance plan. Antifa inevitably comes and burns it down, you get a big payday and then you open two pubs. Rinse repeat, become rich.

Considering they are french probably not. The nazi party formed in a beer hall.

literally troll science

They had an entirely different world of beer in 1920's Germany.

Niggerball is all professional sports period. The French soccer league is brimful of worthless niggers.

lol this isn't going to go anywhere, all it takes is half a dozen strong whites guarding the door and none of these retarded cunts and pussies will dare come close

That's not a bad idea. Kinda like buying some skyscrapers a getting (((terrorism))) insurance.

Excellent idea lad.

Obviously you're not European.

What was brewed and how? The only non-hop bear I'm aware of is spruce beer. I do know that some of the ancient recipes are mostly honey and fruit, but could you detail your problems with beer a little more? I don't think that a beer will be the deciding factor between you being a tranny or not, but I do think hoppy beer is cancerous.

Not since the late 19th century.

Hops are a feminizing agent. There used to be a mix of herbs, referred to as gruit, that were used to impart bitterness. Hops, however, was superior for shelf life so it became standardized.

archive.is/j2zOa

In Northern France and Belgium, Beer is the last uncucked product. It's not PissWater or Light beer.
There is no big industry for beer as there is for Coca-Cola, Fanta etc.
I prefer drinking beer than some fluorided water from the USA.

So basically faggots vs faggots and in the end nothing happened?

I'm aware that hops have estrogenic compounds in it, but I've never seen any proof saying that a mug of average hoppy beer has a significant amount to really do much in the body. I've never tried this beer but I'll make sure to keep it in mind. Seems good.

Many people don't just have a mug of average hoppy beer, though. They have a couple. Or they have one, several times a week. It's habitual. It adds up.

Right but it's always an argument of quantity vs the ppm of the compound in the beverage. I would argue the alcoholic side effects are more significant to a large degree than any estrogenic compounds you might find in beer.

We get a lot of phytoestrogens from other sources as well if you weren't aware. That plus xenoestrogens means that you are getting bombarded from other sources that are likely to affect you in more significant ways. For example, it's likely that the shampoo you use, if its a cheap commercial brand, bombards your body with a ton of xenoestrogens since your scalp absorbs them like a sponge. There's a reason corticosteroids are applied on your noggin.

I'm well aware and I use traditional bar shampoo. If you've made it to this board, ideally you should already be aware of most of this stuff and made the appropriate changes to your shopping list.

If only I knew how to eat healthily…

What kind of bar shampoo? The only one I'm aware of that is worth using in commercial supermarkets is (((Dr. Bronner's))). His stuff is pretty great, and I enjoy the eucalyptus and mint scents so it works out well for me.

I don't use Dr. Bronner because it's a kike company. JR Liggett's is a good brand made in the US. There is also Auromere, an Indian import. You can also make your own.

tfw no bars for nationalists in the USA

Anything else happen with this bar yet? It'd be nice to see a menu / beer list / more pictures of patrons

How did we go from having "nationalist bars" across the road from each other to this nonsense?

I think nationalist clubs are a good thing to have, even if they're for foreign countries.

We have italian, greek and even irish clubs near me. Why the fuck is this such a big issue?

bump

lol ur a schizo

Well m e m e d

What the fuck are you supposed to eat? Should I even bother reducing phytoestrogen intake?

Also has anything happened at the bar?

it saddens me to know that antifa are actually fascist and don't realize it.
it also make me chuckle.

I read that phytoestrogens don't actually fuck you up. I don't worry about it, just IMO

Pretty cozy.

nice trips

i like where this is going

Can we take a moment to fully appreciate how good of a meme 'Generation Identity' is? Can we spread this to millenials to red pill them?

what happened?

>No Les Miserables.

Get on my level, faggots.