Doug Jones Defeats Roy Moore in Alabama Senate Race

archive.is/RC3HF

DOWN GOES MOORE!!! DOWN GOES MOORE!!!

Holla ForumsTARDS AND PEDOS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/11/16/timeline-the-accusations-against-roy-moore/.
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/alabama-lawyer-blasts-last-minute-court-ruling-allowing-destruction-digital-voting-records-amid-hacking-fears/
youtube.com/watch?v=HGzZ4SjFOLI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oggga chuca chucca chucca

my mom said Im allowed to be alt right if I want.

I piss in the face of those who disagree

You do realize you are a poltard, right?

I want to eat my moms poop while she cries and tells me to stop.

someone's gonna be upset about this, but it isn't me

sad. we need pedos in congress tbh

What does Roy Moore have to do with us?

You've still got one in the White House. For now.

He's one of you.

I haven't been following any of it. Can someone give me the rundown of what Moore's accused of? Be detailed.

natural and organic, just like (((mailman's))) homosexuality

washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/11/16/timeline-the-accusations-against-roy-moore/.

Only the first two (maybe three if you ignore that many states in the US have an AoC of 16) are questionable where minor-attraction and the law are concerned. He may be minor-attracted, be he's more than likely some old dude who thought he could pull one over on these women. In other words, he's a situational offender.

>>>Holla Forums

Moore is a pedo traitor tbh considering his whole holier-than-thou Christian crusader baloney all while he was chasing after jailbait. I'm glad he lost tbh

who?

Ay, It was only twice.

14 year old…

Too old.

Not "pedo." People are stoopid.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/alabama-lawyer-blasts-last-minute-court-ruling-allowing-destruction-digital-voting-records-amid-hacking-fears/

WELL WHAT A KOINKYDINK

well this pretty well confirms nu/pol/ hates pedos more than democrats, besides they have virped shilling too and took the bait of briging hollywood goons down but they will get bailed out and paid for life for a silly metoo accusations and eating their own political gods with a lot to lose in the public

now (((they))) will accuse anyone a pedo to anyone (((they))) do not like and before you know it THEY WILL inject cp to high profile people if accusations are too stale to the public, im telling you guys, cp is the nuke character assassination button, thats why its the most illegal thing in society!!!!!

So Holla Forums lost Alabama thanks to false allegations of sexual abuse? Holla Forums, you fucking deserve it. Worried about the white race dying out? You also fucking deserve it. Here's why:

Why bother saving for an education and successful career when there's nothing to save for but more hollow consumer bullshit?

This is what happens to the women around here:

Feminists push Age of Consent laws because they can't compete. Betas here have to cater to feminists in the vain hopes of getting some tattered pussy, but just end up getting used as political allies against their best interests. If you instead let successful men marry (not fuck and dump) pure virgins they'd dump the feminists in a heartbeat and more women wouldn't grow into feminists. Instead you've made a Devil's Pact with feminists and push "pedophilia" hysteria in the vain hope that it will increase purity but it's having the opposite effect. And they just used the hysteria around "pedophilia" to beat your Alabama candidate.

Let people marry virgin teens, otherwise you're digging your own graves, and you deserve your losses.

Justice.

Fathers (WHITE, INTELLIGENT, LOVING AND CARING) are extremely dangerous things nowadays (THE AGE OF WHITE GENOCIDE)
because they create constructs we call FAMILY, and they breed (DANGEROUS TERRORIST) superior (WHITE, INTELLIGENT) children.

Bix nood cracka gunna rape yo daughter fo sho

VERY

imma gonna rip your heart out and eat it while you are still alive if you get to me

Literally who? I don't know or care who either of these people are.

I really hope a nigger goes on a shooting rampage against [useless opined addicted] normalfag republicans just to trigger chimpouts in birmingham
RACE WAR NOW
youtube.com/watch?v=HGzZ4SjFOLI
enable embedding you kike mods this thread needs synthwave

That man has some weak ass knuckles

ass knuckles

Wew lad. Your salt is the fuel that sustains us /leftyfag/

BNI@^PO*(7u;ok''
@^oi7oIUHZlpG

If you want a fucking race war shut the fuck up, grab a gun and start it motherfucker. What are you waiting for? the government? dinding enough of you to do it? If you are looking for public supporty or sympathy you can fucking forget it. You face the exact same problem that todays head of al quaeda thought he had, and why he started attacking them, the public WILL NEVER help you. So if you want a race war you'd better start it before your organizations are so overrun with jew informants that you'll never get a shot. Be the change you want to be or sit down, eat, meet, and retreat like those old fossils in the KKK. If you and your close friends are scared, than I never want to see you bitch again, you could have been thre brave hero to start it but you chose to be like every skinhead in the world, a fucking racist emo kid lamenting his lot, AND DOING NOTHING TO CHANGE IT.

user what is this
an art display?
why isnt there ever a mass shooting at one of these events?

Who else unironically /tyt/ here? I've been watching them for ~8 years.

I watched them for like 2-3 months before becoming an actual Nazi.

I was a Bernie supporting reddit faggot at that time, just because I just joined politics.

Seems like you're just very impressionable.

lamp

Nevermind that his signature in her yearbook was faked

If you look at more pics of her you'll see that she only got uglier from there on. Roy ain't no fool.

Me. I remember being hysterical election night 08 because I believed everything Fox said about Obama and Bill Ayers. I started watching TYT in 09 and now I want the 1% to choke on their own blood.