Brit/pol/ #1244 - Uncle Adolf edition

Anger as Churchill's home turned into Hitler HQ for Transformers 5
theguardian.com/film/2016/sep/23/anger-churchill-home-turned-hitler-hq-transformers-5-michael-bay-swastika-flags

Chuckle Brothers bake off
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/great-british-bake-off-chuckle-brothers-gbbo-paul-hollywood-mary-berry-channel-4-bbc-a7324721.html

Jezza beats Owen
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37461219

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FRANCE24/status/779702463167279104
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3805008/The-great-Brexit-hate-crime-myth-claims-epidemic-race-crimes-referendum-simply-false.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust_in_American_Life
encyclopediadramatica.se/High_score
twitter.com/MissLauraMarcus/status/779712701987745792
twitter.com/jimwaterson/status/779651010902065152
twitter.com/JakubKrupa/status/779648690843688960
reclaimtheinternet.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=OkcdKKVuLg4
itv.com/news/2016-09-24/jeremy-corbyn-follows-labour-leadership-win-by-paying-tribute-to-murdered-mp-jo-cox/
teespring.com/en-GB/millennialwoes#pid=2&cid=2397&sid=front
labourpartymarxists.org.uk/corbyn-wins-now-launch-the-counter-attack/
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37462235
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Badajoz_(1812)
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/24/labour-councillor-gay-deviants/
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/23/british-veterans-investigated-iraq-historic-allegations-team-pay-legal-fees/
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/23/labour-demand-migrants-eu/
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/24/italy-muslims-atheists-blast-tv-news-anchor-wearing-crucifix/
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/24/hungarys-orban-create-giant-refugee-city-africa/
heavy-r.com/video/214262/Horny_Handicapped_Fucks_Drunk_Slut/
poal.me/chqc5x
twitter.com/OliverKamm/status/779677352716533761
poal.me/ikv5gn
twitter.com/Jacqui_Smith1/status/779608389362016256
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=exodus 20&version=NIV
standard.co.uk/news/london/russell-brand-donates-social-enterprise-cafe-in-hoxton-to-charity-for-recovering-addicts-a3353311.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GnkmQ2rllAM
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/
redice.tv/live
youtube.com/watch?v=4DhgYtL3wPs&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1ST FOR BASED POLISH NA

You're going to need to explain that one a bit more lad

Why would a kike puppet try and kill all the kikes lad?

Its all kicking off at labour

PURGE

Met her once, she's just as ugly in person

Noice work lad

PURGE

CLEANSING FIRE

No shit last night a part of my dream was that Owen won, I was gutted because it meant Labour would move to the centre and get more votes, today I wake up and Jez has won it. Labour will forever be irrelevant.

Happy days.

BASED

The holocaust is the ultimate excuse for the Jews to do whatever they want. They allegedly sacrificed a few of their own for long term freedom that they can get from screaming "muh 6 million" and "muh anti-semitism". It's also completely fucked the right-wing in European politics for the last 70 years. Hitler played into their hands knowingly or not.

A few more kike puppets like that and our kike problem is solved, gas yourself d&c faggot.

NOT LOCAL

THE JEWS ARE DOOMED

HEIL HITLER

LOOKS LIKE THE TORIES HAVE GOT IT MAY'D

Hitler was a secret banker all along? Is this why they hate bankers?

Austrians go on refugee rampage
twitter.com/FRANCE24/status/779702463167279104

GO HOME JOE

Not completely true. No-one really cared about the Lolocaust until after the 6 day war, by which time the destruction of Britain was already long underway

Yeah funnily enough I was just listening to one of AW's videos in which he addresses the Kikemarez debacle, and he actually somehow came to the conclusion that KM is not an informant. In both the video and the soundcloud, it could not be more obvious that he's being perfidious and is desperately trying to 'ahaha' his way out of a hole. It's so bad it's almost like he's playing the part of a guilty child.

The Brexit hate crime myth: 'Epidemic of race crimes' is simply false
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3805008/The-great-Brexit-hate-crime-myth-claims-epidemic-race-crimes-referendum-simply-false.html

That was churchill lad.

No one cares
Fuck AW
Fuck Kikemarez

Lad if the Nazis were responsible for a swing to the left but at the same time the USSR didn't affect politics at all, it's less Hitler's fault and more the fault of subversives in our own nation pushing that angle

Sad news

Reported for ban evading.

how would his audition go?

BASED

What are you on about lad?

Deport all Googles
Gas the Skypes
Fraggles and Transformers must be sterilised

This new language is confusing tbh

And? It's well documented that the Holocaust didn't penetrate mainstream consciousness until 1967

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust_in_American_Life

Why would a latino just go on a random shooting spree?

Thats an arab lad, lad.

Not really sure what's going on with this tbh.

A lot of people seem to be very autistically against it and I'm not sure why probably just that it's from cuckchan

That and everyone already knows about it.
Chan's are mainstream now.
The ((())) thing only lasted a few weeks

Easy fame tbh

That's the dream, lad.

It's called laying the groundwork, lad.

Dylan and Eric fucked it up royally. Never really understood how so few people actually died.

Are you really surprised? Yanks couldn't beat a few Vietnamese farmers with bamboo spears tbh.

Low energy.

probably realized he was going to be spending the next 40 years in the same shit job living in one room apts and decided to live a little

I think she means defect.

This, they were fucking inept. They would have killed lots more if the bombs went off though.

Their main damage was meant to come from bombs and they never went off lol

Does Breivik still have the record for one man?

encyclopediadramatica.se/High_score

yes

yes

He does, but I imagine it'll be taken by someone in the next few years.

LOW ENERGY

Hitler was a banker just like Nigel Farage.

Good thing Muslims are so incompetent tbh. We'd be fucked if they had the planning abilities of Scandis

Hop aboard a steamer, make your way to Independence Missouri, then get your arse in a Conestoga wagon and head West, lad.

THE BONUSES

damn those faggots were sanic tier edgy

No proper long range rifle. Just carbines and sawed off shotguns. Then again that chink who has the American high score did it with just pistols. I guess it's about when and where you start killing people too.

I sometimes forget how hideous Klebold was.

Muslims have decent co op scores but let's face it, they can never really reach the potential of Europeans or East Asians in autistic killing potential.

When does Joe Owens release videos

lad they ARE AWAKE RIGHT NOW WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Jewish genes can do that to you

They defined edge

tbh Eric could have been a bully but Dylan definitely got bullied, going to school in trenchcoats and ozzy glasses and retarded longish hair

twitter.com/MissLauraMarcus/status/779712701987745792

the funniest part about Anders island adventure was that the head lefty cunt who organized the get together

fucked off in the ferry on his own the moment the first shots were fired trapping everyone else on the island

DEAD GOOKS

That's a man

I remember hearing about that on the news scared the shit out of me when I was a kid. Surprised the Russians didn't shoah the Chechnyans after that tbh

When he has time.

He works night shifts until 3am to pay the bills.

WEW
''BTFO OWEN!
twitter.com/jimwaterson/status/779651010902065152

Is he still working? I thought he'd retired already

Poor lad

bomber harris would be proud

BYE BYE LABOUR. YOU SHOULD HAVE KEPT IT LOCAL
twitter.com/JakubKrupa/status/779648690843688960

Why is a Buzzfeed editor rekking Owens Joe?

those faggots were cancer they probably though that buckshot spread out like a cloud as soon as it left the barrel

Was probably more for sneaking it into school or something

I love it when the left eat themselves
Have a pic from Corbyn's victory speech

Don't go to halfchan brit/pol/ lads, it's fucking cancer.

Give me a (you) if you feel the same way. I am not GCHQ.

Under my leadership, the Labour party has committed to consulting and working with women’s and other relevant organisations on how to strengthen the law and its implementation to tackle sexual harassment and threats online and increase organisations’ responsibility towards promoting safe and respectful ‘community standards’ online

‘Reclaim the Internet’ which many colleagues here today, including Jess Philips have been supporting brings together women’s campaigns, think tanks, trade unions and media platforms to challenge the abuse that women face online.

Women who are in the public eye including women in politics face greater challenges, and outrageous abuse both on and offline. Wherever abuse occurs, it is incumbent upon us all to ensure that it is taken seriously and challenged."
Jeremy Corbyn 24/11/16
Let's reclaim the internet today by applying here : reclaimtheinternet.com/

BASED NA

Log home or dirt house?

They still fuck shit up in Dagestan.

More ordnance was dropped in Vietnam than WWI & WWII (all nations) combined.

At least they kept it LOCAL

the guy was wearing a fucking duster

Kikes tbh, glad they got ovened hard at the end.

Do NA shill on cuckchan?

>talked and confessed how bad my situation seemed regarding mental health
I'm nervous lads. I know how wrong I've been but I'm scared to actually acknowledge it fully myself.
HELP

top lel, the real reason the Yids hate Corbyn is because under his proposed economic model, they will lose the financial hegemony they have maintained for so long.

That's not to say Corbyn is the answer because he does not believe in Nations and Nationalism, but it's a good place for the system to evolve from.

They kept it local lad. Where's the problem?

Good luck lad which uni?

Sometimes I forget how much Jews hate Corbyn

top lel, the real reason the Yids hate Corbyn is because under his proposed economic model, they will lose the financial hegemony they have maintained for so long.

Not really, it's just because they've been told he's anti-semitic

tbh these faggots were low energy

That sperg in Australia was a better mass shooter

Thanks lad. I best not say because of the doxx bully posters but it's not a bad one.

The will never escape The Eternal Bully.

How do you explain the incredibly pathetic kill count then?

Lol, at Pewdiepie going 1488. Is he a shitlord?

THE YOUTUBE HEROES!

youtube.com/watch?v=OkcdKKVuLg4

You are referring to the useful idiots there, I am referring to the Yids who actually run the show, praising Molech and the like.

lad…

d e v i l i s h

>tfw I thought it meant Bomber Harris for a moment

It's not about the kill count

It's not a conspiracy

What am I looking at in the first image?

I thought he meant bomber Harris

NATURAL SELECTION

The accepted story is 2, to say there were more is a conspiracy by definition

It's a lot easier when you're impervious to bullets tbh

Ok have a good time if you don't mind me asking which subject?

what

dylan and eric in the library firing back at the police outside

scorsese cucked out by having the pimps be ((white)) instead of niggers tbh

who /watchingconsumingviolentmedia/ here?

Wew. Some memes never die.

Not right now tbh.

Humanity tbh.
JUST FUCK MY JOB PROSPECTS UP

Why?

itv.com/news/2016-09-24/jeremy-corbyn-follows-labour-leadership-win-by-paying-tribute-to-murdered-mp-jo-cox/

Need I ask what she died for?

there were 5

Gonna ask mummy if I can use her credit card to get one. Wish me luck lads.

Fuck's sake, calm me down. I'm feeling a bit too D E V I L I S H at the moment tbh.

IS this real?

Watch this lad you'll feel better (1:28 when the trenchcoat mafia shows up)

forgot vid

teespring.com/en-GB/millennialwoes#pid=2&cid=2397&sid=front

Proceeds from each shirt sold go directly to help save the white race.

He's as bad as NA

I don't want my money going to help some pole steal my job or some Kraut to shill for the EU

Lad, that's not even worth clicking on.

Why go for that? Tbh I hate my course second year of it

I was just memeing lad, he isn't donating the money

WEW

does he say where to?

Because 98% of charities are shit

Are America media outlets even valid sources?

The BBC, CH4, etc are biased but it at least try to be factually correct and apologise when wrong even if you use the 2015 GE as an example. Following this presidential election is seems like CNN, MSNBC, etc create conspiracy theories from thin air.

or does he just pocket it like a kike?

Wouldn't want to give anyone ideas, lad…

Why the fuck didn't they run?

That was from a re-enactment, lad.

GET YOU'RE FREE YOU'S
(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
FREE OF CHARGE

WEW LAD

I assume this is what's happening.

Jodie Foster was 12 when Taxi Driver came on her

I've heard rumours these t-shirts drain the virility out of you, and you end up,flabby, effete and petty like MANLET WEWS himself.

WEW WEW WEW

I'm sure they steal height as well

I want to steal height

Of course.

That's the long term result, the others are acute onset.

I am a good boy. I'm not supposed to have these fantasies, lads.

Can someone please kill this fucking polish yank cancer please?

Meant for (You)

LAD I'VE HAVE ENOUGH YOUES
DONT EVEN KNEED YOU'RES TEEBEEH

Lel. This.

He should have made some designs himself that don't have his channel name on them.

Fucked it up again,

whatt

National Action? More like International Action.

Because they're all fucking immigrants tbh.

Sigh. Sorry lad.

I'm a right tard tonight,

Meant for

So lads, I need a bit of advice. Not sure who to ask.

I'm single, I have been for 7 years, I'm above average looking, in shape, educated, well spoken.
I just haven't had much interest in other people including partners(I haven't had one night stands, just kept myself to myself).
I think it's time for me to marry, I'm a devout Christian, I came across the Christian dating website for the U.K. except in order to engage with the women there, I need to upload a profile including my picture which I definitely don't want to do as I really dislike the idea of having my personal information out there, I don't gave a facebook or any other social media for this reason.

Am I being paranoid or should I just upload everything about me?

Just upload it lad you've got nothing to lose really

shit idea tbh fam

It's edgy, hip MODERN and PROGRESSIVE.

What are you worried will happen lad?

just upload a picture of gordo and tell them you got that gorilla nigger dick

I don't know lad. I enjoy it but… JUST.

You're being paranoid.

Dating websites are highly unlikely to return you anything of value

Dafties deserve to be ridiculed tbh.

that he'll end up with ttpw

Seriously though, why didn't the roasties run? Aren't we supposed to let our instincts take over in these situations and make us go with the flow, in this case, follow everyone else running?

Why can't we just gas these faggots?

frozen in fear tbh

I'm getting mixed messages here.

I'm paranoid of being doxed, that my information from a dating website could be used in the future from here or other websites for example, or even employers. I don't know.

On the other hand, all the women I meet face to face are complete slags, they swear, they're crass, they're disgusting in their manners and behaviour, I thought maybe a dating website, especially one aimed at fellow Christians might have higher quality women?

women on dating sites are either ugly or fucked in the head

Would be better to meet a lass IRL tbh.

who /filledwithhatred/ here?

who /cantwaitfordebate/ here?

When is it?

Growing your hair out will uncuck you lads

Monday

What exactly are they meant to be worshipping?

They have no coherent beliefs.

Dude weed lmao.

Monday

>>>/cuteboys/

No

long hair is for girls and faggots

Thanks bois

But what time for us, It'll be like 1am right?

Only gay hipsters have haircuts

Kill yourselves

Yea think so

Probably on Eastern time so 5 hours behind.

Not sure what time they'll start it. 9 or 10 EST?

get fucked

Short hair >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hippie Hair

LADS, I FIGURED OUT WHY WEWS LIKES ADAM WALLACE SO MUCH!

both act superior and act like theyre more intelligent than they actually are

WEW
labourpartymarxists.org.uk/corbyn-wins-now-launch-the-counter-attack/

WEW WEW WEW

YOU SOLVED THE MYSTERY

does anyone have some nice pictures of Wews, preferrably without the cigarettes?

Yes, well observed…

So it's at 9pm EST, so 1am for us then.

Fuck off

Stay moral lad.

I'm very moral. I'm famous and blessing you with my presence but you have no idea who I am.
KEK

Why, I'm just making sure.

Police say an unidentified gunman who killed five people in Washington State entered the mall unarmed
…will he shoot himself in the back of the head six times lads?
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37462235

We're going to need bigger ovens…

Do you have tits or a cock or both…and are you a ginger?

dirty fecking ginger bastard

GLORY TO COMRADE CORBYN

Ewwwww

This ought to play when he succeeds at his national coup tbh. Blaring out of all the radios and loudspeakers across Britain.

Shat myself lad.

Why does Larpaganism attract such scum?

alleged AW pictures are actually Anna Blair on flickr

wew

Hello Adam.

As I recall, Wallace was never a very coming trap, and Wews has got rather fat.

It's an experience I would gladly miss tbh lad

kill yourself

Okay achmed.

Anna Blair, I see…

Is that what Wallace likes to call himself when he's dress up ?

that man had a fucking massive brow and jaw holy shit

Good lad

Brown and Black Haired Anglos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Blonde and Ranga Taigs

kys

Lad, would it be alright to take the Welsh lasses for the sex-dungeons?

Why not lad?

They all want
the BIG SAXON BULL

What have blonde people even accomplished? All great achievments of the Anglo race were done by dark haired people

Why would you wear this? It's a death sentence. It says "I am alt-right" so anti-fa will try to lynch you but it also says "I am a beta lefty in denial" and so they know you won't be able to defend yourself.

not making any sense lad

all the kings of england of note have been fair lad
newton was fair. you should kill yourself for your obvious inferiority complex

Aesthetics

Litterally fucking nothing (Cromwell is the only person that even comes remotely to mind)

All good PM's, Politicians and Kings have had dark hair

take an archeology class before you run your sheepfucking mouth lad

Scratch Cromwell that was just a discolored painting I had

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

Also, any nice pics of Wallace in drag?

fuck off back to the thread where you fags were pushing the dumb blonde meme
meanwhile wogs literally still kidnap blond boys and girls for sex slavery like they have since the iron age

lel, it's a suitable target audience for them tbh.

b.b.but he talks about the white race, smokes and drinks fizzy drinks. A real working man with profund thoughts the people can connect with.

not making any more sense lad

So according to Taigs and Scots this………………………………………….

anglo-saxons probably have more wog genes than me

filtered for being a stone age tribal scum that should have been slaughtered back in the late 10th century

slide it

is """""""""better""""""""""" than this

Not an argument.

Just pissed in the sink lads

He has pale skin, blue eyes and brown hair.

He isn't remotely like your swarthy description…

Okay Navid.

It's largely because most PM's and politicians that are vaguely competent have lost their youthful coloured hair.

You are a filthy animal.

as expected

What's the story with this?

He's also French and German without much Briton in him.

As long as you have the tapwater running, there's nothing wrong with that. I do it all the time, it's so much more convenient.

Sink pissing is patrician lad I do it when I'm a visitor at other peoples houses tbh

Hell the other night I did it in the Kitchen sink while there were dishes still in it

LOOK LADS HE'S 100% BRITISH

NOT LIKE THOSE SILLY LIGHT HAIRED AND SKINNED TAIGS

go outside more

Literally all fucking garbage after 1905

typical_jerrie.jpg

Give me evidence not going outside makes your hair darker and I will

You will never be invited into my home.

Not exactly rocket science lad, less sunlight going into your hair.

Nigel Farage

Dark Hair
Dark eyes
Somewhat swarthy complexion

slide thread

I've read that more sunlight increases melanin that results in darker hair

HAHAHA OWNED

Also French.

More British than you.

This is British compatible tbh lads

I'd much prefer this in the tens of thousands than the dirty Poles in the Hundreds of thousands

I guess that's why nigg- oh wait

How about neither?

Reminder that we could have wiped the floor with the Taigs but the yanks and "fellow Europeans" were a bunch of moralfags about it

machete beats kung fu

What do you lads think of the Banter of Badajoz?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Badajoz_(1812)

The siege was one of the bloodiest in the Napoleonic Wars and was considered a costly victory by the British, with some 4,800 Allied soldiers killed in a few short hours of intense fighting during the storming of the breaches as the siege drew to an end.

He's British lad deal with it

So if you are friends with someone that makes them British?

I'm male and no I don't have ginger hair.

Wellington supposedly cried while he saw so many men get killed storming the breach.

its that based saxon blood coming out tbh, teaching the dagos the ancient meaning of vae victus

I've ran into people like this before. They don't understand the difference between New money and Old money. They just see "rich people".

It comes from having no actual history beyond MUH TWO WARS, so they never have upper class people who aren't niggerball players or actors.

literally why? Nothing ever comes from this bullshit intellectualism and circlejerking. NO ONE CARES

read the post again

Stop being stubborn lad

Better people like him in tiny model minority numbers than Poles in the hundreds of thousands

Hopefully there's won't be any more behaviour like that in Britain's future.

Because that's always worked out so well.

HAIL THE NEW DAWN, HAIL THE NEW DAWN!

Yes, I know what you were saying. I'm reiterating the point, why one earth does anybody give these people any time at all? HOURS WASTED.

Filtered.

Good lord. More please.

THIS IS OUR LAND, THE EUROPEAN LAND

TTPW OUT!

:)

t. Alberto Barbosa

I have 648mb of civic women but I don't want to mess up the thread :^)

Weird hah? :o

She's definitely being thrown into the sex-dungeon.

It's beautiful

We can put this screenshot in future history textbooks

Who IRA here?

Yeah. Kung fu guy got fucked up. And so did his dad, that guy was probably dead, didn't get help fast enough.

But why?

Who filtered here?

Just you, faggot

what could possibly go wrong

Join Labour. Best £3 you'll ever spend. Ever. EVER EVER
Labour Councillor Suspended For Calling Gay People ‘Deviants’
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/24/labour-councillor-gay-deviants/

WEW JEWS, WEW!!
British Iraq Vets Forced to Pay Own Legal Fees While Lawyers Hounding Them Funded by Govt
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/23/british-veterans-investigated-iraq-historic-allegations-team-pay-legal-fees/
….Don't forget lads. Join the Army. BE THE BEST

Senior Labour MEP Demands EU Take ‘Many More’ Migrants
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/23/labour-demand-migrants-eu/
…You're going back on the fucking banana boat m9. You're a fucking wrong 'un and a globalist shill

MAMMA WEWIA!!!
Italy: ‘Muslims, Atheists’ Blast Christian TV News Anchor for Wearing Crucifix
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/24/italy-muslims-atheists-blast-tv-news-anchor-wearing-crucifix/

BASED ORBAN
Hungary’s Anti-Mass Migration Orban: Create ‘Giant Refugee City’ In Africa
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/24/hungarys-orban-create-giant-refugee-city-africa/

Why, lad? Why? Do I have to return to the homelands and do it myself?

Noice.

Very true

Compared to those two pretentious pseudo intellectuals, the Joe pill seems pretty appealing.

lol ALL HAIL GREAT BRITIANNIA

Also the motto of the Irish Guards

dunno lad. Fuckers are taking over the place in Belfast, once you'd go years without seeing one now they're everywhere. Looking at schools is depressing

wew

I miss him

When do you stop being angry Brit/pol/?

smh lads

I bet he used to say this to Abbo in the same tone after she tried to throw him off her when they were shagging

wtf

It's as if they want to keep the stereotype alive.

This is a pig…the miscegenated mutt I mean

noice

Kill yourself and we'll see if that improves the situation

I fapped to this a few years ago

When Corbyn is PM, all British ballet will be like this.

Ballet is intrinsically ableist and fascist.

filtered.

LAD

Lads..

ok i sorry

Calm down lads

It's kind of hot when you think about it

Poor lad needs to sum and hasnt done so in his entire life probably, and then this hot nurse relives him

relieves

cum

A, I need sound
B, is this live action Stalker?
C, Who the fuck filmed this and why?

No, lad. That's not hot.

I err..

I'm disturbed.

Does this get done to retards a lot?

It's a service in Japan, but this is also a country where mothers fuck their children because Daddy's never home and her son should focus on studying not chasing girls.

It's almost like they want a war..ffs, why? Islam is our biggest threat to our civilization not bloody Russia. Sick of this building up of propaganda against the wrong potential enemy.

To maintain control.

Imagine his grin when she turns up every week

HAVE YOU LADS ALREADY FORGOTTEN THAT WEWS IS A TRAP LOVING FAGGOT?

Russia is fighting the new world order. Islam can be a part of that new world order.

He posts on /politics/ now.

:^)

Please. My penis cannot get any more erect.

HNGH

Just bought Like The Roman lads

I cant wait to read it

heavy-r.com/video/214262/Horny_Handicapped_Fucks_Drunk_Slut/

here ya go you dirty fucker

good lad

yes, it happens alot in japan

I know it's going to depress me but hey, fuck it

That's full of dumb music over the top but holy shit this video just goes and goes. This has legs for us lads.

then one week this turns up

They've identified the Latino shooter in Washington State as a…..MENTALLY ILL NORWEGIAN!!!!
….or something…SHUT UP YOU RACISTS!!

I just had a quick look, their thread is cancer, mostly talking about how they want to sniff trap diapers, bloody disgusting. But I saw no ttpw, unless he's posting anonymously or under a different trip?

Gotta thin out the herd to make room for Ahmed and other assorted darkies.

she's actually attractive so WTF did she do that got her in that mess?

Is this anime? Looks like 2 men to me, might be gay too.

WEW

There spics in the Daily Kike comments stating that he wasn't a spic like them.

REMINDER OUR ANCESTORS WANTED US TO ENJOY THE SPOILS OF WAR

Literally look like humanised poo

you can have mine, help yourself

to our ancestors the spoils of war were wels, cornish and northern birds
and then the bloody romans came…

You're thick

ZOMBIE BALLET

That's not a very hispanic name, lad

kek, it's not even a muslim like I expected either, but a white shitlord.

Why is it that every black woman who has money to spend does her best to look white?

institutionalised racism

and you're a paki

that last pic looks like et got a botox injection and ate a tube of lipstick

I want off. Make the ride stop.

Were it a muslim I expect they would try to bury the story
Also who is this white Beyonce

one thing is for sure lads
If you end up spasticated because of an accident or summat
…….you won't be getting any free handjobs off the NHS

Can you imagine how messed that kid will be in the head? I mean having two men for parents is one thing, but completely reversed genders, can't imagine

HEIL HITLER

d-don't worry, lad. I am sure we'll balkanise and get a right wing nationalist safe space while the degenerates die from poz and the sword of Islam.

B L E A C H E D

filtered

Fuck off

Just knowing I was sucking on a bearded fatty's hairy man tit that was actually functioning as a woman's would make me put the rope up.

dont worry if you lose your hands though

Oops I thought I had it spoilered

God's gonna sort this out.

Lad, God has infinite power and can see everything from the beginning of time til the end of time. If God exists he wanted this to happen or he isn't God.

Got one of a big black bull pounding a tight white boi pucci whose pathetic tiny girly dick and balls flops about while moaning in pleasure and telling his master how much he loves the big black cock?

Societies that behave like this always get destroyed tbh. That's the judgement of God.

t

wow, sounds like such a loving guy, really makes me want to worship him

THIS IS THE MOST DEGENERSTE BRIT/POL/ I'VE EVER WITNESSED

Not really religious, but doesn't God warn against this sort of shit?

DEGENERATE

Ezekiel 33:11,
Say to them, 'As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways!

Most of the Old Testament is God warning against this sort of thing. He waited several hundred years for Canaan to stop its degenerate behaviour before finally destroying them.

Nope. Sorry faggot.

This is porn with sound open at your own risk

You just have to look through the eyes of history to see the decadent and deviant societies were the societies at the end of once great civilization about to collapse. When the degeneracy becomes the norm, when it's celebrated and universally accepted, that's when the barbarians at the gates sense weakness and bring down the corrupted evil.

The problem is this time, the barbarians at the gates aren't huns, goths, Saxons, Jutes, or Vikings, but Muslims hell bent on our utter destruction from our bodies to our souls, from our soil to our culture. We must decide if what we have is worth defending or allow them to do what they've come to do, conquer us.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

As opposed to a God that loves moral degeneracy? err

Leave early

The Welsh are known for having a high proportion of gingers, lad.

Plan to tbh

YA'LL FUCKERS NEED ELAGABALUS TBH

Xeno's out.

Who /turnedonbytriggeredleftistwomen/ here?

gotta let your hair down every once in a while

Should civic girl posting be banned from brit/pol?
poal.me/chqc5x

Have a well considered exit strategy. Some reason you can't stay out long, something very believable.

Canaan didnt exist
at the time it was a few Phoenician city states on the coast surrounded by the Egyptian controlled Levant which was settled by numerous nomadic Hurrian tribes that had sworn allegiance to Pharaoh and some native jebusites that had also sworn fealty to the Pharaoh

Being a traditionalist in this day and age is to know suffering.

True m8.
Our degeneracy is much worse now than anything the Celts did. That must be why we're facing existential destruction instead of mere conquest. We can still reverse it, it's up to the people of this country to choose their fate.

Sad to see the amount of pornposting in Brit/pol/ tbh

Canaan refers to the region, not a specific country.

If genetic engineering becomes a thing, do you think muds will pick white aesthetics?

The people do not choose their fate, they simply follow the victors.

YAAAAAAAAYYYYY I'M SO PLEASED THAT 'CULTURES' PROMOTED PURELY BECAUSE THEY ARE EVOLUTIONARY DEAD ENDS AND PAWNS TO BE MOVED BY JEWISH PEOPLE ARE GIVEN PRECEDENCE OVER OUR OWN NATIONAL CULTURE AND IDENTITY YAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!

I was more annoyed with how they potrayed Lord Melbourne tbh
She was a bit of a brat tbh

Not true. The Old Testament is full of God chastising the Jews and telling them to stop their obsession with money and deviancy.

Hebrews 13:5: "Keep your hearts free from love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

but theres the popular misconception of the term 'Canaanites' to describe the people of this region
there were no Canaanites unified by a specific race, language or culture
by the time the kikes wandered into this wasteland the Levant and Syrian regions had been war zones for the past thousand years between the various empires of the region

Let the rage consume you.

bit bigoted lad

IF YOU FUCKING POZZ IT I WILL PETROL BOMB YOUR MAIN OFFICES BBC

Yes, the entirety of the show is historically inaccurate. They've shown Lord Melbourne and Victoria to have some kid romantic relationship, when in reality there was none, if anything he was but a father figure to her. That is just one part of the inaccuracies. But the public wants drama and nothing screams drama than a romance that is forbidden. I hate everything these days.

I wish they were dead ends, man. I wish they at least got steralised or something, but now these sick fucks insist on raising children. Either molesting them or forcing degeneracy on them.

I thought Christians were supposed to disregard the old testament?

Well, it's like saying "Europeans " to refer to the countless ethnicities of Europe, right?

NO ANSWER FROM MO ANSAR
twitter.com/OliverKamm/status/779677352716533761

It's not time yet.

Of course they will

Did you see the nigger in "Our you been served"?

They live in a land of diversity quotas and finding problematic things

BBC has been 100% poozed since the 80s

That's just a SJW thing. They don't like it because it's got violence and judgement in it. Not that they have any objective grounds to criticise it, it just makes them feel uncomfortable.

Exodus 20:4: "You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below."

So I guess you're a degenerate for even visiting an 'image' board, huh?

Shouldn't one of the Columbine pepes be a merchant?

It's Still Game lad, It's something that would be VERY hard to pozz. That's why if they do it, it'll be too much.

Jews, when will they learn?

"Image" there means "idol", though, as in 'carved idol'. Just like the Hindus do.

sure if anyone from that time period ever referred to themselves as Canaanites of the land of Canaan
we can call ourselves European because we hailed from the continent of Europe
this would be like calling a Phoenician from the city of Qart Hadasht an Atlantean because Plato's descriptions of the architecture of Atlantis was inspired by this Spanish Phoenician colony and at one point scholars thought it might have actually been Atlantis

Without the Old Testament, Jesus doesn't make anysense and our religion would be mostly hollow

Even if they don't Poz it with Ethnics, they'll apply their clinical grade PC filter that gives everything a plastic feel of "reality" that could only exist in a guardian writers mind

How did they portray her? As a strong independent proto-feminist who don' need no man?

Nothing can be as bad as Guinevere (or the white enchantress) being played by Mogadishu Jonze.

Yeah.

poal.me/ikv5gn
IMPORTANT POLL

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THAT HOLLOW CROWN NIGGER ALWAYS
TRIGGERS THE FUCK OUT OF ME
I HATE THE JEWS FOR DOING THIS

WEW
….handbags at dawn!
Not sure I'm in the market for advice on internal party discipline from someone who's been in my party for five minutes if that's ok Shami.
twitter.com/Jacqui_Smith1/status/779608389362016256

You know you can just copy and paste pics from google, right, lad? Stop being a bully.

why does it matter? we're all human?

But with the old testament isn't Christianity just as bad as Islam?

Not all noses are created equally.

They will add Lenny Henry as a third main character or just pull the old complete cast switch as they did with last of the summer wine.

"Jewish Nigerian" actress

No joke

Pepe is an idol, then. You're a degenerate according to your Jewish God. He literally refers to himself as 'he who took you out of Egypt'. Also: Isaiah 14:1: "The Lord will have compassion on Jacob; once again he will choose Israel and will settle them in their own land."

Yeah I know lad, makes it even worse.

Well we don't apply the punishments in the Old Testament because Christ voided them.

They were punishments for the Israeli legal system at its specific time and place in history, too. Meanwhile the Quran's punishments were never voided. So the two religions are very different. Also Mohammed raped a little girl.

In my heart I kind of want them to pozz it, as the reason people like it, is because its genuine with no fake shit in, If you know what i mean.

reminds me of death at a funeral tbh
compare the british one with the yank remake notice anything about the cast?

That's probably why I thought the old testament didn't matter tbh. But if you void the punishment, are the acts even discouraged anymore?

Pepe would only be an idol if you were worshipping him. And sure the Old Testament is about Israel, Abraham showed great faith in God and won a special status for his tribe. The problem is that Israel kept going wrong and becoming deviant, so God scattered them.

Doesn't say anything about converting by force in the old testament, last I checked.

In the book of Acts the kikes are pretty much disowned.

Top Keek(the proper British pronunciation tbh)

Definitely. William Lane Craig talked about this. Those punishments were genuine expressions of God's wrath against the sins he describes (adultery, homosexuality, cursing and rebelling against your parents, etc).

The New Testament even says,
"Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God." (unless they repent)

Maybe I'm just reading the Bible incorrectly, but the commandments 'don't make images' and 'don't worship images' in Exodus 20 seem to be two logically separate things. They are in different sentences, for a start.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=exodus 20&version=NIV

WEWS STILL MOANING ABOUT HOW HARD HE WORKS AS AN "OBSCURE ECELEB"

This is the one thing I won't shit on muslims for carrying out

Thanks, lad.

that'd either make you an iconoclast or a muslim tbh lad

Less fapping to shemales. More work tbh.

Niggers steal everything.

Sure, but they're talking about graven images of the kind the Jews were worshipping. If you look at the various translations they use 'image' 'idol' 'graven image' and so on.

Pic related is more like what's forbidden. I saw a picture of a Holla Forumsack sacrificing a meth rock to one of these.

Thanks for the interesting discussion m8

OY FUCKING VEY FUCKING GEVALT ALL UP YER APPLES AND PEARS GUV!!!
Russell Brand donates 'social enterprise' cafe in Hoxton to charity for recovering addicts
standard.co.uk/news/london/russell-brand-donates-social-enterprise-cafe-in-hoxton-to-charity-for-recovering-addicts-a3353311.html
(((BERNSTEIN)))
…there must be shekels involved in this (((charidee))

He's a lazy fat fuck but recording videos is goddamn exhausting when you're not a bummbling bafoon.

Yes, NOT DOING POLITICS sure does sound like hard work.

I prefer Vlads more ironic method tbh lad

We all know the real reason why he's so tired.

Honestly the NIV is a bad choice here. The hebrew doesn't neatly translate to "image"

KJV uses "graven image" but that concept is not understood well today. The ESV goes for "carved image" which is better but seems to specific.

Just remember it as "don't make an image you intend to worship" or "don't make an idol" to put it simply

pretty based, tbh

Maybe he's led such a sheltered NEET life he actually does find this a lot of effort

He manages his time badly, doesn't eat well, doesn't sleep well, doesn't exercise, but wants us to all think of him as some kind of suffering martyr.

It's so transparent.

BASED LOCAL MAN

To be fair to the lad, he could just be mitigating against the guilt he feels for asking for funding.

As a youtuber to listen to while I do stuff, he's still easily the best (although there might be others I'd like that I don't know of).

TOP KEEK TBH

THOSE FILTHY COCKSUCKERS

Pewdiepie is pretty based tbh. Not sure if he's a shitlord though.

I remember watching a video of his not too long ago where for a portion of it he was basically just making fun of normie's twitter Bios. It was pretty dank and on point.

I think it was this one youtube.com/watch?v=GnkmQ2rllAM

Septuagint for the Old Testament
Anointed Standard Translation for New Testament

You missed no race-mixing.

KEEP IT FOOKIN' LOCAL, YER DIMBOS!!

Meant for

He does make good videos, though, and I definitely think the sum total of his output has been of benefit to our milieu. He's definitely been a part of a more tangible community growing.

Also, it's not like you know how much work doing what he does entails.

It's sort of horrifying to think that Woes is in his 30s and
STILL
hasn't had a proper job in his life at least that I can recall him mentioning. A man should be getting married and having children at that age at least. Honestly, even though he's certainly an intelligent lad, I might respect him and his views about society a bit more if he'd actually done something with his life.

Hm…

Relevant.

For those who don't know

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/

This is going to be banter isn't it?

I'll let you have that one.

But!

Exodus 22:20: "Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be destroyed."
Exodus 22:21 "Do not mistreat or oppress a foreigner, for you were foreigners in Egypt."

The first legitimised the killing of thousands, if not millions, of pre-Christian Europeans, while the second one tells you to be nice to invaders and rapefugees. As far as I can see, that means the Bible is in direct contradiction with any ethnic - or even cultural - nationalism. Perfectly fine to mistreat your own race but not the foreign one, as long as you both worship Lord Jew.

so whats the next step of your master plan?

HU-LOWWWWWWWW

Was genuinely a miss click.

Ejecting the DVD after the first scene

Well that's OK then.

At best they are second class citizens.

You had to make me think of her, didn't you? You had to make me hard.

WITH NO REMOTE

OPEN SERIOUS QUESTION

That's what made me the most angry

Join UKIP and get some experience campaigning in your
LOCAL
area

This man manages to be wrong about almost everything tbh.
He actually believes that when push comes to shove, whites wouldn't unite under a single banner (excepting a few committed lefty weirdos).

LAd his point is there won't need to be a war, as muslims are getting into power through democracy, they don't need to have a civil war as it wouldn't be in their interests when they can just push their shit non-violently.

Sounds a bit boring tbh fam

What about listening to Red Ice radio instead?

Campaign, join a political party UKIP!? and relate national issues like immigration to local issues and have a plan how you can solve this and campaign on it. Campaign for more community centres, better education/grammar schools, campaign to get tough on crime etc.

DEAD END ROAD

talk to people, Bash labour and laugh at cucks.

Prove him wrong.

White people in this country are divided by so many issues.

I'm kind of more into memes, edgy bantz and shitposting

Let me have some hope you cunt. This would mean that we probably wouldn't even get balkanisation .

My mistake, I thought for a second you were being serious.

Does talking to people on Holla Forums count as "people"?

Well, both of those were the law of the land. It wasn't commanding that all tribes who didn't follow God were meant to be destroyed. I agree that Charlemagne and the Teutonic knights should've used missionaries to convert Europe's pagans.

As for the thing about mistreating or oppressing a foreigner, it probably isn't talking about allowing mass migration, but rather not mistreating the small numbers of foreign diplomats and traders who naturally pass through any country.

22:21 is actually
Stranger, not foreigner.

It's concerning hospitality, which is not supposed to be permanent or for the undeserving.

What do you do?

no. you need to preach to the unconverted. not the choir

The things I just stated. Why?

Watching Misery lads, Kathy Bates reminds me of my aunt

Our best hope is LOCAL POLITICS lad, not going down the same dead end roads we have been for decades.
If there's a collapse it's not like we're going to hinder it throught local politics anyway lad

being vague and open to interpretation is its weakness

Some of us just aren't social or really an argument for nationalism tbh.

Is it really vague though? These are national laws, the very fact that Israel has laws and talks about foreigners shows that God was establishing a strong national identity.

Then get delivering some leaflets lad and meet some UKIP lads in your local area, it will be better than sitting at home all day like a dafty

Have to disagree here. The 'you were foreigners in Egypt' makes it pretty clear that it's talking about large ethnic groups, e.g. the Israelites.

It obviously depends on the translation. 'Stranger' and 'foreigner' are the same word in many languages (in German I know this is the case). But unless these verses are highly metaphorical - which they cannot afford to be because they are meant to be laws to be followed - I don't think it's just about hospitality towards a few travellers or anything. See my reply to the other post.

The greater the proportion of the population is Muslim, the less able to function the system is, and the system is all that's keeping us together in this bizarre, fetishistic and masochistic, yiddish fucking arrangement. The cracks are seriously showing and this is after only 19 years of mass immigration (which really should be seen as an act of war commited by jewry and its agents - Blair being chief among them).

The whole of the west is a tinder box, and he is suggesting that when it is lit, whites will not naturally group together (when we will inevitably being attacked even more openly than now).

(((LICHTMAN)))

I'd sadly have to agree with him there, we'd have a large amount of people on our side, but then you'd have a large amount trying to appease them by giving their more power.

It's called being Scottish lad. They're all a bunch of lazy fat wankers looking for a hand out so they can buy more Irn bru and Tanta to chug with their Mars bars.

I could also make Youtube videos which involved more work than just sitting infront of a camera and talking. Maybe oh I don't know, displaying a skill set I have and also talking at the same time? Nah, no idea what he gets up to, must be so hard.

90% of his videos are just him recording talking to his mates. Gamergate did 5 of those a fucking night back in the day, that's how easy it is. You get 2 other dudes, let them talk and then go "hold on, let him speak" if they talk over each other.

Lad there's no evidence for that.

How many girls were raped in Rotheram?
What political changes have happened because of it?

Maybe it will collapse and maybe it won't, doesn't change the fact that local politics is the best way to promote nationalism in the mean time

What are you doing here then?

Did a Scot hurt your feelings lad?

Lad, that's lame comeback. Plenty of people do other things as well as post on brit/pol/

Makes sense tbh

Isn't there a contradiction there though? How can local politics be 'nationalist' - of which the word 'nation' is the greater part? Immigration policy isn't decided locally either. I'm not saying local politics can't be a part of it, but it can't be the whole either.

Hardly going to be knocking on doors in the evening on a Saturday am I?

If a race war happens we can expect the majority of whites to side with the rainbow faggotry side. These people have been indoctrinated since birth the same way we were but we're the top 10% of society who broke the brain washing. Remember how long it took us and how many steps?

I suspect most people here went something like Anti-feminist > Egalitarian > MRA > Libertarian > here in order or another. But it took us years to take each step.

yep
the same laws you might use to kick the darkies out are the same laws the commies would quote when trying to get them in

utter and complete gobshite gibberish
the only thing the jewbook trilogy does is revert dumb people back to a dark age mindset, average people into humanitarian nutters and blokes on the higher end into public office or a preisthood of some description

brother michael bay with the bants again.

First hillary, now (((Churchill)))

No just his wage packet with those high taxes for the dole

Im thinking of getting more into KEKism and using meme magic to manipulate the sub-matrix of reality.

havent you realised lad?
nationalism these days is anyone wanting to defend the soil they were born on from foreigners

No mate, Scots didn't hurt my feelings I'm just suck of looking at ginger niggers. There's a reason why ginger is an anagram of nigger .

Good god do I love redheads.

BIG DOGS. LITTLE GIRL

Not this shit again.

Big dogs posting is actually worse than the Raul Moat TOP DAWG posting

It really depends on where you are. In London don't send help, send bombs, yes. They won't have a clue until the day Ahmed and the United Muslim Front platoon burst into their Islington flat and rape them.

In other parts of the country, especially more rural areas? Whites are much less sapped of all their energy there and I am fairly confident they will wake up in time.

Is the "burning bush" a redhead's pubic hair?

Are you angry you have brown hair and eyes achmed?

The local meme comes from Joe Owens it translated to this

"If you screw the holohaux, Jew new world order and deport the niggers no one will listen. You will look crazy. Instead focus on local issues, NHS being overrun by immigrants, schools being flooded by immigrants, crime rates increasing around migrant areas. You make the same argument but on a smaller scale and people understand it on a personal level. Becky having to walk home through nigger town hits home better than saying white genocide.

I'm on nofap lad

Future jihadis

if it is i can see why a kike thought he saw god in it

Rural areas are still struggling to create organized resistance. As a rural lad I can tell you that our community is shit, it's easier to sit on facebook and talk to your neighbours than meet them face to face. Beyond a "morning" over the garden fence no one really interacts here.

Beautiful redheads literally look like superior beings from outer space. Redheads who shave or wax their fannies need to have a word with themselves for they are doing mankind a disservice.

They're all crazy whores lad

Yeah.

And the male gingers are even more insane.

Gingers need to be ethnically cleansed tbh

True tbh

You'll be happy about that when it begins lad.

This lad gets it, he's not a dafty.

SERIOUS QUESTION

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Or generals, Prime Ministers or your future Arthurian leader. Face it lads, we're just more likely to do great things.

Just pretend to like them

READ IT, LAD

More likely to convert to Islam

They're also violent as fuck. ginger women are nigger women without the sun tan

They're insanely beta with mental health issues not mental in a violent way.

Whatever it is, it cannot be worse than the cities. I swear I feel such a difference when I visit relatives in smaller towns or rural areas.

What you're noticing are their beards. Far more British men have ginger beards than ginger heads. Most of the famous converts probably aren't even proper gingers tbh, lad.

Rural life is indeed better but you have 3 issues.

1, Internets
2, we're getting pozzed by migrants being forced on us
3, Where do you think all the Londoners fled to? Now we have them pushing the same shit on us as they did at home.

Eh not really lad, only 2 percent of the population. there are more bumders than there are gingers in the world.

What is it with that, so many brown haired men with ginger facial hair.

I can't stop vomiting. Spoiler that shit

Lads, there's a cam rip out of the new Blair witch movie. Which one of you fine gentleman want to accompany me tomorrow when I walk the dogs so I don't shit myself every time I hear a twig snap a mile from any one?

I meant per person, lad.

And the ginger beards thing is easily discovered using a search engine….something to do with the gene yaddayadda being on a different something or other…..some kind of sciencey shit.

Fuck off you literal faggot

FELLOW DAFTIES GET IN HERE

Starts at 5pm EST (10pm UK time).

CIVICs and LOCALs need not apply

redice.tv/live

I saw that, I ahte how they replaced the mystery with just some fucking monster, like the first one made you wonder if there acutallyt was a monster, or if it was the serial killer they talked about, ie how he made the children face the corner as he killed someone, then the end has him in the corner and the camera man gettingh hit over the head,

That'll do me lad.

Yep, should have known that. I reserve a special kind of inward rage for whites who read the Guardian and extol the virtues of immigration while retreating to their 95% white getaway. I'm sorry you have to deal with them.

Good response lad. Try not to respond to people baiting niggers and pakis though. I'm trying to get them to follow me into the woods so I can blame it on a fictional monster when they end up dead.

I live in the countryside and I can confirm we've picked up a lot of ex-Londoners and a lot of them are bringing their failed politics with them.

They haven't shifted my constituency to Labour yet, but they've got local councilors elected and a hell of a lot of paper to write letters lobbying the local government for diversity programs and refugee asylum.

I guess it's a bit like how the yanks complain about Californians spreading out into red states to get away from the decline, but end up voting for the same politics that made them move in the first place.

thats nothing lad
ive seen a ginger with a white beard
they were also a gay furry so what does that say

Are you even Right Wing?

Could it have been dye or some shite?

its called metastasizing its the natural progression of untreated cancer lad

nope they had it since a young teen
au naturale

Why is it the only lads these days I meet with moustaches are pretentious wankers?

Lol tbh.

Joe was merely warning that to ordinary people we look like a cult. Don't think he realises that we're literally turning into one.

Follow these rules

Nationalists must become Freedom Loving Peoples…

==DEATHE TAE GYNGERES. FRAEDOME FAER BRYTOYN!!=

This guy is on.

KRANKS

WIERDOS

THATS ALL THIS MEME MAGIC ATTRACTS

MISFIT

LONER

ODDBOD

WEIRDOS

LOCAL Joe is too slow to get it.

Does he have AIDS?

Trump is a natural meme magician.

Are you a materialist?

You're basically lefty then.

based insane yanks

oh look a lunatic/shill attempting to explain meme magic
you cant control what is manifested, you cant control when its manifested but if you create it and it spreads to enough minds it becomes reality

This is what worries me about my village lad. I saw a paki the other day, hoping he was a plumber or something of my village is now pozzed.

Is it time to go build a cabin in the highlands? Found a nice spot where the game roam, have some cover and retreat up there with a book collection?

That should be our next Brit/pol/ topic. Recommending some solid books. Fiction and non fictional.

He actually seems pretty smart, but he is a libertarian.

No idea.

burn his house down

Classic dafty

see

filtered for owen larping

TOP WEW

TIL WHY BRIT/POL/ IS SO INEFFECTIVE

This is why you won't get Brexit

Village is too small lad, they would be onto me within 20 minutes. I don't live in some wannabe town village, I have a proper village sized village.

youtube.com/watch?v=4DhgYtL3wPs&feature=youtu.be

lad..

5 female victims, my guess is supreme gentleman

Conversations of Socrates
The Purple Revolution
Blood Meridian
Altmann's Tongue
Anything on British wildlife

opinions discarded then tbh

I guess the white race is saved then

hehe

not an argument

You have to be strong within yourself before you can allow another to become dependent on you.

:^)

Neither was this

Yeah. Even if you're an individualist you should be able to see how that will be impossible in a more and more "democratic" and non-white country.

it was

Is your IQ high enough to… "get away with it"?

Are they still trying to push that bullshit?

Part of me still craves female company. Part of me is happier single. Why must I crave something that makes me work hard for zero return I can't get from porn?

Keep it local, laddy.

loser tbh

Still makes me angry tbh.

Never really liked that show tbh.

Is it okay to fap to shemales when you have a girlfriend?

>>>/oven/

This tbh, getting a girlfriend has red-pilled me more on women than Holla Forums ever could.

What do you mean lad? Nobody really knows I feel that way tbh, I just put on a smile and get on with it.

WE NEED A NEW THREAD

Fuck off n00b

150 posts away mate

That's BS. We can be as cranky and weird as we want here, but having a podcast dedicated to the topic? That's autism beyond just a couple of tongue in cheek articles about it to confuse normies and make people think THEY'RE the weirdos for taking it seriouslky or trying to explain it.

tbh lads we memed owen jones into having aids, so don't know why anyone would say we have no magic

ORBAN IS GOING TO GO MENTAL

Do you do that spaces thing with your posts deliberately? Is it some kind of code?

na my keyboard is fucked lad

oh dear
time for a forest of the impaled to be erected me thinks

owen jones has aids and Farage has survived 2 assassination attempts and won brexit so theres evidence of brit/pol/'s meme magic

WEW

I wonder if spastics see themselves as mongs? I wonder if we showed them this video they'd be embarrassed to fuck!?

Would they want to shoot their own kind for being such fucking spastic retards?

Any spastics from leftypol care to inform us ablebodied people?

NEW

Toothache, I wonder what could've caused that? Maybe supping on too many Cokes?

Coca Cola is fucking poison! Probably healthier to drink pissy Carling beer.

I can see the Scots being so cucked as to actually give credence to this sellout, simply because he's a 'firebrand' who opposes the government on certain small, twatty issues.
He'll bring out the 'bankers, the bonuses' and the 'oil wars' big guns and the whole of Scotland will be putty in his greasy little hands. They'll purr with delight every time his serial killer face appears on the telly, firing spittle at some 'pruvuluged Toray' or other. They'll beg the local Muslims to give their daughters 'The Galloway Treatment' in his honour.

That's cuz the English are Taigs role playing as Anglos…tbcof(completely
open and frank)

-American role playing as half German and half Irish(most of that Irish blood is Northern Gloucester btw).

Thanks for the warning