Teachers in USA?

Lets all be hyper-real here, teachers in the USA are cancer, they're terrible, how do we fix it? And if you say pay them more I'm going to punch you in the head.

youtu.be/NHk4w2KU4H0

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Números_hiperreales.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pay them less.

Pay them in a different currency.

Deport them to where you live.

i had a family member just retire from teaching. he saw things changing to the new daycare center full of electronics and decided he wanted out.
doesnotregret/10

He knows.

Ban Jews from education. We had the best schools in the world until we let them in and they've converted them to charging you to turn your children against themselves and their country.

Pay them more

BASED

i could only make it 5 minutes into the video. you're a fucking kid trying to speak from a position of authority when you lack the valuable experience to do so. that or you're a shill. you're fucking clueless m8. spend 40 years teaching THEN make a video about where teachers fall short.

The main problem is that most teachers rather assign chapters to read and give the same questions to answer every year rather than engage the students. Another problem you could throw in is that they all rather teach out of a book that has the same set chapters for curriculum instead of reading and learning from front to back. They also spend months doing reviews of previous grade's stuff which is a huge problem as well

So as long as teachers talk TO the students about the chapter and make custom exercises(or download online), teachers can be better?

It's not so much that they prefer to do those things, though I'm sure many do, but that even if they don't want to, the curriculum demands that they do, and they have no control over the curriculum.

If they spent more time giving out assignments that are the same level and even beyond the students' base level (7th and 8th graders learning 9th and 10th grade material) or giving real world lessons like how you pay taxes or buy a house, school would be a whole lot better for everyone

you don't have kids do you? ever gave a kid a project that was above their head? it doesn't advance them, it shuts them down.

this

Toss the retards and non English speakers. Toss the troublemakers too. Make it a privilege not a right.

They can get English classes.

The point is that many kids can go beyond their grade level because the grade level is held back by the lowest common denominator.

Give me the specifics of any project you did in high school and I'll tell you how it can be simplified for younger kids. You obviously have no faith in a developing brain.

I'm referring to 7th graders being taught things that they would normally learn in 8th and so on, if they seem adept at the previous material

ah, explaining it like that makes sense, yeah. common core education and no child left behind policy is a race to the bottom

*assuming they perform at the bare minimum of their grade level

you mean skipping a grade?

user, high school was 25 fucking years ago for me. i remember physics class because it was fun, but not much beyond that

Essentially yes but without them skipping a grade; since no other countries do it, I don't see why we can't not do it too

Physics can be broken down as the science of how things move and operate, yes? Well I'm pretty sure that any project could be simplified for the middle schoolers to understand and demonstrate that understanding via project, right? So what's the issue with my plan?

The question is HOW?

Teaching was a male occupation for the longest time. Hint hint. Women ruin everything.

um…pretty sure women have been in teaching as well for a good amount of time man.

according to my recently retired relative, by untying the teachers hands and letting them teach the way they want to teach instead of forcing them to teach the curriculum the way those "drive by educators" mentioned in OP video say that have to teach

Ease them into the basics of physics mid to late school year as 7th graders, get into physics a lot more throughout the first two semesters in 8th grade and move one to rocket science by 11th grade. I'm not a teacher so I don't know the specifics of how

But don't you think that chapters are alligned in a certain way? Like easy to difficult?

Remember how in a school year we learn algebra FIRST before doing the other shit?

By necessity because they had to watch the preschool kiddies. Teaching IN SCHOOLS was a male job unless it was an all-girl school.

a supporting example of this, about 5-10 years ago, a mandate came down from the school board and the message was crystal clear:
teachers are to teach things that are on the tests. if it's not on the final tests, IT IS NOT TO BE DISCUSSED during class.

the schools are kiked right now, user. i completely agree with in that girls don't belong behind the desk, but for the most part, their hands are tied. they either teach the way they're told to teach, or they are fired

They can get potty training and behavioral classes too, somewhere other than public schools.

With classes full of niggers and spics I assume it's hard enough to drill even that little knowledge into them anyway.

You couldn't punch even a 5 year old, Pedrito

Meritocracy instead of Affirmative action
Require them to have an education
Get full impact when dealing with niggers and sjws

You make blanket statements like that not realizing that there might be black people who lurk this site and most likely have higher IQs than you me being one of them

If you're actually black you of all people should know how moronic your brethren really are.

assimilate or die, nigger

We need more Holla Forums teachers to redpill them ans turn them into 2dloli loving pseudo intellectuals.

It's not that they weren't smart, it's just that they thought it was "cool" to act dumb. I was the actual slacker in my class while there were 4 people in my graduating class tied for valedictorian. Everyone else either passed gracefully or just barely because they missed so many days of school but none of us were dumb

dunning, meet kreuger

?

That's not Stirner
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
STIRNER WAS AN ANARCHO-SYNDIACALIST YOU NIGGERS HE WORKED IN A CO-OP HE WAS NOT A CAPITALIST HE SHAT ON EVERYTHING YOU LOVE AND HOLD DEAR FUCK YOU LIBERTARITARDS

i should have expected that, tbh

audit the school systems, get rid of tenure, don't allow females to design curriculum

Stop trying to drag down able-minded children by stuffing them in a room full of chimp children and mandating that they all progress at the same learning rate.

Dont watch a lot of TV so if it's from a show, you got me beat

Pay them LESS. That way only people who actually care about teaching kids will pursue that career.

it being a career is the entire problem, only retired people should be teachers

Teachers are terrible because they are hamstrung by administrations that have been castrated by the government, which dictates curricula and policy by controlling all the money.
It is like asking why slaves don't get real jobs.
They are OWNED.

Oh yeah dude, I'm sure if the government was fixed all the kikes would stop being kikes.

i think you're confusing cause with effect here user

…but that's retarded. The less you pay the lower the quality of applicants you'll get. And the fewer will be willing to get the requirements. There's already a huge shortage because the pay is hardly enough t pay back the student loans from the degree and teacher's license. Having people teach for starvation wages because they like to teach is a pipe dream. Not to mention the other kind of people you start to get when only "fringe benefits" make it worthwhile.

Spending 40 years teaching would only confirm that he is a fucking idiot.

We need to get rid of teachers. Teachers can inspire their students, or answer question, but they can't stand there at the pump while information goes into the student's head.

Do you want teachers to think of custom curriculae for each student every year? Teachers should be giving assignments and problems to solve, constantly advancing and moving forward and building on concepts. Problem solving, math, and dialectic is all they should be doing. Books full of chapters that you are supposed to read. Are you fucking kidding me? You assign a task that can't be completed without the requisite knowledge. Then the student has to get the knowledge. No public schools, no manditory education, schools and teachers will have to compete in the free market with all other educational paradigms.

Take away parents abilities to sue the school system for any little thing and remove government mandated courses and nigger promotion. You'll see the US school system improve real fucking quick.

The government has no business being in schools in the first place.

agreed, oil companies should set out curriculum

Ok.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Números_hiperreales.png