Gf buys bf car

This couple just started their youtube channel on the 10th. Check them out. They disabled their comment section. I think you fags will know why. But, what do you think about this whole thing?

youtu.be/cguE3oOZE50

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2J6knaFOisA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sad seeing real americans being treated bad by D&C shills… love is blind and love always wins. #MAGA

LMAO! I love it. They were together for 11 months and the coal burner's parents bought the little nigger boy a car. They are all so happy I can't wait until she pays the toll. What do you guys think? She'll get beaten, raped or murdered? I'm hoping for all three. And her parents find out find out the car helped transport the body. I'm laughing so hard right now.

not shocking in the least
cuck is the only word to describe this

But i'm more annoyed at the format of their dumb video and the video itself. They did preemptive commentary assuming this video would blow up. The commentary isn't even interesting. Then you finally get to the video and it's shot on a phone vertically, it's not centered or cropped. Instead the video is on the side of the screen for some reason. Imagine trying to watch this on a phone. But what's worse is the actual video sucks. There's nothing interesting or heartwarming about this even from a normie facebook users perspective. Nothing about this is worth being viral and the muh racism can't even help that.

I think the replacement of 3DPD in reproduction and relationships can't come soon enough
white 3DPD can hop on all the nigger dick they want after, as long as my tax dollars don't go to paying for the whore's mutt children after the nigger leaves.

Single mother no doubt

Whatever makes you sleep

single mother with a niglet son. i'm also rolling for he takes the car with him when he leaves.

So-Calfag here. I see this all the time with young white women out here and asians with mexicans. Basically its a fad women do until they get older "21-24" because by then no one cares if your with someone other then your race. When you live out here you cant help but know blacks and mexicans. It's funny how upset they get when they learn the women are only using them as a fling to look good with her in-group. One of the blacks i know is so upset that he cant find "a good women" to settle down with he just wants to move away thinking its different somewhere else. Only hope in stopping this shit is putting women in their place.

My sister knows a friend with 3 niglet girls. It's funny because my sister and my family said "how in love my sisters friend was with the nigger" but then he up and left. Shes so desperate she tried to trick my sister into watching her 3 niglets so she could "go find a job" but she was just trying to go on a date. These women and their family get whats coming to them, never feel sorry for them or help them.

oh believe me friendo, i won't

DLK-0237
Have fun

>he hit back
with

Texas

Actually you have a good point. He gets into a car accident with his gf inside then crashes the car because he was drunk. He escapes without a scratch and the gf is dead.

Czechd

lol

he was a good boi he dindu nuffin

Whatever horrible thing happens, they will deserve it.

This is 100% fabricated news. Everyone knows niggers can't afford cars.

user, i…
you're right. niggers can't afford cars

there's two coal burner couples living in my street, i feel genocidal everytime i see them.

Doesn't it cost money to get a drivers license? How can nogs afford THAT?

Throw rocks through their windows so they get the message

you can lease everything today
youtube.com/watch?v=2J6knaFOisA

drivers license isn't that big of a deal, car insurance is

i cannot raise a family knowing my progeny would one day grow selfish and throw away their legacy.
How sick.

Sub-human animals.