Fags

Why you (and Dysnomia)
ARE ALL FUCKING RETARDED

1. Holla Forums has no rules beside the global rule
SO MODS CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT, THAT'S THE POINT. FUCKINGNEWFAGCANCEREATPOISON.

THE RUUUUUUUUUULLLLLEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ok

god damn leftist dicksucking faggots

what I enjoy the most about drama here is how unironically emotional a lot of you are. It really gives me some good chuckles.

what I enjoy the most about drama here is how you ironically believe we're emtional. It really gives me some good chuckles.

perhaps you meant unironically? buh bye faggot.

the drama is the best part about Holla Forums

It'd be an improvement.

GET OFF MY BOARD!
go gypsy to another camp, faggot

dysnomia is a fucking nigger. such a fucking nigger. his moderation sucks so badly he's an embarrassment to this entire board and all of fullchan. the entire planet is laughing at his pathetic attempt to moderate a simple board any sensible person with a sensible amount of self awareness would spontaneously die from the shame and embarrassment but dysmonia's aids cancer causes it to drag on for all eternity. he's such a fucking piece of shit autistic cunt nugger faggot and you all have aids for being on here. why would anyone bother coming to this fucking site with this fucking aids cunt nigger I only come here to laugh at dysnomia's cancer aids and autism fuck him he's a fucking nigger Jim should finally pull the plug cause dysnomia is too autistic to see the cancer for what it is. sad.

lmao

Hi stranger. Bye stranger. Sleep is needed.

Well worth the read.

The original poster prefers the company of ladies. Feminine ladies.

good night

This is not even drama though, it is melodrama.
Drama is fun to watch, you are right, but melodrama sucks.
It is faggotry of the highest order, and is cancer.
Sadly, this board has metastasized and cancer is all that is left here now.
The faggots have ruined this place for good.

sorting2

Natural and organic!