Madness poster here

Madness poster here.

In my studies of the occult, I have read many books. Atkitson, Ramachakara, Ashcroft, RA, Seth, Unknown Friends and many, many paper anons.

In my studies, and now in the world at large, I see an invisible actor. There is some common being, an entertainer with a thousand masks, and ten thousand roles. He speaks of reality being an illusion, he speaks of thoughts becoming matter.

I do not believe it is Kek. I believe Kek, whatever that is or implies, is but another showman flourish.

These unseen actors, these inhabitants of the 'True Reality'. They are moving. They are preparing us, and the world, for something.

I am, dare I even say it, excited to see what is in store for us.

Other urls found in this thread:

montalk.net/gnosis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No doubt we're being used to frame a new dialectic, just as the radical left hippies were. Society will become "default right" as it has been "default left" for the past almost half-century: but just as "default left" meant consumerism and oligarchy - the opposite of the hippies' intentions - so "default right" will mean ramped up informational control, and forced multicultural indoctrination under the guise of nationalism.

That doesn't mean we have to go gentle into that good night. We can kick and scream and burn the whole fucking house down. And that, unfortunately, is what we'll have to do.

Yes

Lucifer is not Satan/Yahweh

user, i'm talking about Cosmic, Unseen actors who exist independently of time and space, because they exist conforming to the true nature of reality.

Right? Left? Information Control? Multiculturalism? None of these exist in reality. We do.

No, this is a crazy person thread. The whole world is going fucking nuts, and the scariest thing is that NOBODY is talking about it.

It used to be 24/7 HAPPENING all the time. Imageboards, social media and the news. All, constantly talking about the end of the world, all the time.

Now? When things are crazier than they have ever been? Not a fucking word.

Honestly, the silence and outright refusal to talk about it, is scarier than anything any happening thread or apocalypse movie ever depicted.

They exist and don't exist. There's a subjective and an objective. Only God knows the objective, and so we have to trade in these functional lies of the subjective in order to live in reality. If you can't make peace with that fact then you'll forever be deluded by transcendent nonsense and tricked by whoever's peddling it.

These cosmic unseen actors you're looking for are just different perceptual planes of the same reality. Just as a human being is an accumulation of cells, there are beings that are accumulations of evils. They exist in that they allow us to predict patterns of interactions in the universe; but objectively, they are as unreal as we are. Only God is real.

If you stopped sliding actual news and interesting topics with your bullshit, maybe it wouldn't seem so bad?

Why is it automatically an evil actor?

I have reason to believe there are both evil, and good actors. The difference between the two is entirely up to you.

Calling this a slide thread is why you are a newfag. Slide threads only exist when forum sliding is in effect.

At BEST, the kind of shill you could call me would be the 'Make everybody look like fucking lunatics' kind.

But, with how things have been lately, this level of discussion is hardly out of the ordinary.

It's not. I completely agree with you. But since we both agree that perception is wholly subjective, I ask: what good is this line of pursuit doing you? Good by your own standard. By my standard it seems like you're lost in meaningless rumination.

Roast in hell, homofuck poster.

Because, at long last, it's really happening. Reality is cracking open right before our eyes. Even if it isn't, some unseen force is going to great lengths to make it APPEAR as though it is.

We are entering a new age.

see

What we're seeing is a softening up of the false objectivity of rationalism: a return to the natural state of man as meme-magician. But don't think that what you're seeing is any more real than that. It's all lies. Which is fine, but don't let the lies tell you that they're truth.

we're not the radicals. this is comfy.
the radicals are the ones that believe in P.
they will have to be dealt with eventually.

You got me, OP.

Armchair occultist threads aren't even this bad on /fringe/.

Starts at 1:25

Yes, the patriarchy ruined everything.

Fantastic visuals though.

This user gets it.

How are you picturing this?

Lad

You are an obullshitist

No point in living in some fantasy larp game about the end of the world, when the world is really ending through mass emigration.

The memes are converging…

Forcing of "civic nationalism" (USA), redefining nationalism as regionalism (EU), invading Iran for the kik- err, i mean our great nation :>)

All while forcing the police/surveillance state to keep all those working poor, err, i mean evil islamic terrorists from rebelling end endangering the accumulated shekels.

This pendulum swing was already planned, and if you think that you are beating the "establishment" by hopping on the meme wagon, you have already lost.

Arabs are shitskins and need to be gassed.

Persians will reclaim the Middle East, all arabs and semites must die.

Even if there are only 1 million pure Persians left after the purge, even if it's only a few hundred thousand, they can rebuild.

GAS THE JEWS RACE WAR NOW

Do you have prove of this, or is it just real in your mind.

Franz Bardon was also shit.

You got a version where the background is blue space rather than red?

There, there, no reason to be this edgy.
Remember that politics is an illusion? Goals have been set long long ago.
Look at the pics and look at the sky.

Things are getting pretty weird though, right?

We've got more UFO sightings than ever. The Narrative for people at and near the fringe has gotten crazier than it's ever been. There's a TV show, now. Internet Trolls are shaping the US presidential Election. The news and clintons are talking about Pepe the Frog. South America is on fire. Hillary's dead.

The outright hysteria of the Media over Trump, is it a smokescreen to mask the real panic of how outrageously crazy the world is getting right now? If some large sources on the internet are to be believed, there's a Secret Space Program in the middle of a civil war with the Secret Earth Government. There are advanced human civilizations, tens of millions of years old, living under the surface of the planet. Space Lizards.

The craziest thing about all this is, confirmation bias renders any attempts to find an objective truth completely pointless.

I'm going bonkers, I think.

Or maybe someone wants that everyone becomes crazy so the truth becomes completely relative?

montalk.net/gnosis

tl;dr I'm a lunatic and I forgot my meds

This makes sense actually.

I used to think that as well.

Then 2016 happened, and the line between crazy and normie moved somewhere far, far away from us. Everywhere I go, everybody I meet is saying the same thing. They, the real normies, are noticing in a big way what the lunatics have been shouting for a long time.

There is something extremely fishy going on.

Its the Anunnaki, by the decree of Lord Emperor Anu.

/thread

:^)

In the Beginning, there is The Infinite One. This is the Source of All. Intelligent Infinity. It is the undifferentiated absolute. Within It, is unlimited potential, waiting to 'become'. Think of it as the "uncarved block" of your Taoist traditions.

Infinite Intelligence, becoming 'aware' of Itself, seeks to experience Itself, and The One Infinite Creator is 'born', or 'manifest' (This appears to your 3rd Density comprehension as "Space"). In effect, the 'Creator', is a point of focused Infinite Consciousness or awareness, into Infinite Intelligent Energy. The One Infinite Creator also becoming self aware, seeks too to experience Itself as Creator, and in so doing, begins the next step down in the Creational spiral. The One Infinite Creator, in focusing It's Infinite Intelligence, becomes Intelligent Energy (which you could call the Great Central Sun), and divides Itself into smaller portions of Itself, that can then in turn experience themselves as Creators (or Central Suns). In other words, each Central Sun (or Creator) is a 'step down' in Conscious awareness (or distortion) from the Original 'thought' of Creation. So "In the beginning" was not "The Word", but Thought. The Word, is thought expressed and made manifest as Creator.

There is Unity. Unity is All there is. Infinite Intelligence, and Infinite Energy. The two are One, and within them, is the potental for all Creation. This state of Consciousness could be termed as 'Being'.

Infinite Intelligence does not recognize it's 'potential'. It is the undifferentiated absolute. But Infinite Energy recognizes the potential of 'becoming' all things, in order to bring any desired experience into 'being'.

Intelligent Infinity can be likened to the central 'Heartbeat' of Life, and Infinite Energy as the Spiritual 'Life-blood' (or potential) which 'pumps out' for the Creator to form the Creation.

illuminati-news_com/00363_html

sage

le

But like 90% of Stitchen is outright fabrication, and the remaining 10% is falsely translated.

Yeah, see, this is exactly what I'm talking about. All those talking points, distorted, filtered and re-spoken by many, many different sources.

This is actually a rather advanced version of the script, all the main talking points are there, along with a straightforward attitude I've not seen before.

If there's any good material on opening the gateway to intelligent infinity, it would be nice find it. That's a topic that really needs some fleshing out.

Source?

Enki is who is teaching me. Being he is the Master of Magic, and also God of the fresh life giving waters, I wouldnt be surprised if hes in league with Lord Kek.

If you read the old Sumerian stories, Enki was always trying to undermine his brother Enlil Jehovah because Enlil was too hard headed to see the big picture.

Of course, looking around today, I can also understand why Enlil wanted to wipe out the human race for 'being too loud and bothersome".

I could plug some videos, but then all that will happen is I'll get reorted and banned for advertising a youtube channel.

I hate to say 'Just trust me, and start looking' but, just trust me and start looking. You'll see what I'm talking about soon enough.

I don't even know who's the good guy and who's the bad guy anymore. I guess it's all about who you agree with as to right and wrong. I'm having a hard time finding an objective, universal morality that depicts true good and true evil.

It might be impossible.

Sitchen was essentially L Ron Hubbard, except his story was loosely based on Mesopotamian, Egyptian and Mesoamerican mythology.

Your fabricated 90% figure is pretty funny too. More like 33% fabrication, 33% mistranslated, and 33% twisting the source material to fit his story. Thing is, his story isn't as absurd as the typical christcuck wants it to be.

When you work with the Mesopotamian magical system(s), you begin to see a distinct link right up to this very moment and beyond. The reality is nothing is born in a vacuum and everything is indeed intertwined, but some forces out there want to cast the illusion these links don't exist, or are very different than they really are.

My hatred for the kikes stems from what I feel they are using and abusing to maintain their power. They're not worthy of the position they have. They're trash, and they have always been trash.

I implore you to read the article on the link. Yeah, it's called Illuminati news, but it's basically an archive of a Q&A between a user called Hidden_Hand and the community of Above Top Secret. It could all be absolute Bull Shit, but it's really thought provoking and well put together.

In short, to "level up" in consciousness, at least in the way that humans define it, you must be incredibly selfish or moderately selfless. The goal is to serve consciousness, so either serving oneself or serving others can get you there. If what is written is true, though, Earth is a special case.

Sounds like Hidden_Hand has read The Law of One. I've read some of it before, but I didn't know there was more.

I know the feeling. I guess that forces us to figure out what is healthy and beneficial to the human race, and what is poisonous to the human race. Ultimately it does come down to survival.

There are some elements in the world who are going on just that mentality and shitting every country up in the process. I personally think the magic they use is a perverted version of Sumerian magic. They're playing with fire, the filthy kikes.

Ovens and gas are definitely the most appropriate way to wipe them out.

"HH: I have already made reference to this (The Ra material) earlier in the topic.

As I stated then, yes, it is the most accurate public information available in this world currently, and I strongly recommend it's reading, to anyone with an enquiring mind.

I read some, but not all of the books when they first came out, some 25 years or so ago, and it is very similar to the knowledge my Family has, and have passed down for many many generations.

It is approximately 85-90% accurate. The inaccuracies occurred when the channel was weak, and were not intentional. We know Ra (the entity) very well, and are happy that they are even now still working here on this planet "behind the scenes" to prepare for the Great Harvest."

Again, I'd take the discussion with a grain of salt. Could just be a very dedicated role player who used The Law of One as source material. Maybe not, though, who knows for sure?

Make a thread on /x/ and post them.

The only island of sanity is inside yourself,
if you have the will. If you don't,
you'll be swept away.

You aren't weird enough to understand this thread.

I know this, because you referenced tumblr in a serious manner.

Even if it's a dedicated role player, it sounds like they studied the Law of One and recorded their thoughts.

Since they would be on of the hundred or so people who've read it, as far as I can tell, I'm interested to see someone else's take on it.

Pretty sure the Law of One formed the basis for most of the new age literature that came after it. Tons of people read it.

It was more a subtle influence than anything else, just like everything else these types do.

Everyone ripped the concept of "densities" directly from the Ra Material, as well as the "service to self", "service to others" language which is still in wide use today, even in the most mainstream areas of the new age. Not too subtle. A lot of younger people who are talking about densities and STS/STO at this point probably don't know about the Ra Material, but a whole generation of new agers took their whole ideology from it.

are spirit boards real (ouija boards)

Read your link.

Thanks for sharing it.