Antisocial history

Does all this make me a sociopath or just a free spirit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w5jkAkm4JmM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your single mother must be proud.

My mom died when I was 7 my dad was a negligent alcoholic and died when I was 17

lol thats pretty awesome.

Don't worry you can join your parents in deaths sweet embrace soon. Just do it, pull the trigger.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEDDDDDDDDDDD ON A FEELING

IM HIGH ON BELIEVING THAT YOUR IN LOVE WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=w5jkAkm4JmM

And that's the story of how the USA saved Donald Trump.

How come people make up stories on the internet? What were you expecting? That we'd fawn over you for being a fuck up?

Get up and look in the mirror. You're a fat fuck with zero friends who lives at home with mummy and pretends to be edgy so you can make excuses how you're too badass to have lame friends. But in reality you're fucking weird. You can't walk straight, you can't talk straight, you can't even look a man in the eyes for a second before staring at the ground. Your back in hunched over. You have anxiety for the weirdest things like being in a quiet room with another person.

Do yourself a favor and kill yourself. You know it only gets worse from here.

I almost believed you until the emojis.

I'm 6"4 260 lbs. I assure you everything I posted happened.

Fucking amateur.

Killing meat for the shearing team.
No-one ate anything I hadn't fucked first for 3 years.

OP you dont stay in jail as long of you dont act like a nigger

Why did you have chocolate syrup on your dick? Are you retarded or something?

Yes

Nah, you're just a nigger.

How come people make up stories on the internet? What were you expecting? That we'd fawn over you for being a fuck up?
Get up and look in the mirror. You're a fat fuck with zero friends who lives at home with mummy and pretends to be edgy so you can make excuses how you're too badass to have lame friends. But in reality you're fucking weird. You can't walk straight, you can't talk straight, you can't even look a man in the eyes for a second before staring at the ground. Your back in hunched over. You have anxiety for the weirdest things like being in a quiet room with another person.
Do yourself a favor and kill yourself. You know it only gets worse from here.

Nigger did you turn my post into a pasta?

projection: the post

You can join ISIS

Things that never happened for 10,000$
And ill take another 10k and say op has uncle ruckus syndrome.

Or become a tranny like Singapore here and bang hebes