Looking good, 8ch

Looking good.

RIP, faggots.

This screen shot makes my penis become turgid.

I don't even know what that means… but I will look it up right after posting this

This might have something to do with it.

Is this really kikehumpty?

Yes.

active ips are now 2416

You think you're clever, but you're not.

A board full of self-proclaimed Nazis being hosted on a server owned by Jews and run by a Turk.
Pottery.

Doesn't mean he is wrong, tbh.

This.

Let me clue you anons in, because obviously nobody else in your lives gives enough of a shit about you to do so.
The truth fucking hurts. Sometimes a lot. You may not want that pain, and you may deny the truth in order to avoid that pain, you may not like it, you may not accept it, but you can not change the fact that it is the truth.

The kid who gets bullied in school because he is ugly, you know the one? His mom tells him he isn't ugly to help make him feel better, and to encourage him to keep his chin up, but the fact remains that he is ugly. He may not deserve to be bullied just because of his appearance, but that doesn't change the fact that he is ugly either. In a perfect world he would be accepted and liked for who he is, and have friends and be socially active and healthy. But we do not live in a perfect world. Not even close.

So here we are in the middle of the day, and Holla Forums can barely muster 50 pph. The truth is that this is no longer anyone's main board. It is a board that some people still check a few times a day, but even that is declining. Even the shitspammers and pedos don't spend much of their time here anymore.

That is the truth. It may make you sad, it may frustrate you when people tell it to you, you may not believe it, you can call it names like "meta shitposting", you can yell and scream and stamp your feet, you can make new rules and change the default template and turn flags on and off, but it is the truth and you can not change that.

Holla Forums is a dead board, and 8ch is a rapidly dying site.

I will always Holla Forums here, nigger.

Wow you're telling me the PPH drops when majority of the users are sleeping? Interesting stuff.

endchan still has users too

he is telling you that the pph is dead as shit even in the middle of the day when everyone in Trumpville is wide awake dumbass
fuck, you are retards
no wonder nobody wants to hang out here any more

is this a prophecy or will you finally fuck off yourself so the thirteen remaining posters see game over and go home too?
the collapse of Holla Forums hit Holla Forums but the average pph is about 15% down on the summer

kinda comfy tbh

:3 + :^) = ?

I was right about the PPH going down as soon as the spam stopped.

only for you faggots with nothing else to do/too depressed to think/full of meth. for we oldfags, who have at least something of a life to live (while it lasts), this place is like a now derelict building where we discovered pussy and weed back in the day.

pretty comfy tbh

is it you frenchieboi? who else could it be, please teach me some engrish.

bon appetit

maybe it's because the mods here have itchy trigger fingers. i used to post much more regularly until one bullshit ban too many. why bother contributing when you have some guy with an enormous chip on his shoulder looking for payback against the world and has a community he controls with a ban button?

it was fun for a little bit but now there is only about 1-3 posts per hour

sorting6