Do you hate democracy?

Please give me 10 reasons in 500 words. I bet you can't give me 10 reasons in 500 words because it's impossible. You think I am wrong? Then frickin' prove me WRONG.

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2015/05/07/congress-argues-cant-investigated-insider-trading/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because honest authoritarianism is undeniably better than false freedom.

You get a F.

You don't need 500 words. Who is going to spoonfeed some kid part of their school project?

Go plagiarize an existing essay.

I am not on school project so don't worry about the cheats. It's fun to see the people brainstorm. I am on broad with . My reason is authoritarians tend to fix the problems quicker. My homeland have many problems and the politicans are very slow to act on.

I meant to say board. Please forgive my shockin' error.

democracy sucks for the 49%

better to have fewer informed individuals making decisions than herd of sheeps

Democracy encourage the politican to be wussy and corrupt but Autocrats execute any traitors in a blink.

1: People can vote to ;oot the treasury
2: If you are running a 50/50 system you can open the borders and fuck the opposition.
3: Women vote for more "daddy government" nearly all the time.
4: A permanent bureaucracy.
5: Professional politicians: also highly paid.
6: Pollies exempting themselves from laws: theintercept.com/2015/05/07/congress-argues-cant-investigated-insider-trading/
7: buying votes
8: Pollies moving from politics to "charity"/ lobbyist jobs seamlessly.
9: Party structures ensuring conformity of candidates rather than representation.
10: No option for citizen referendums.

There you go cunt, homework done!

Because most other people don't have the same opinions as me so they will vote against my own interests. At least in a dictatorship EVERYONE gets fucked so I'd feel less bad about it.

ancap

this

I wholeheartedly agree, it was a mistake to give you suffrage.

Two Words:

MOB RULES.

lel.

both of them have long standing connections to the Rothschilds and every president since kennedy was apart of the trilateral commission which the Rockefellers and Rothschild founded.

naw, i'm with judge Dredd.

No fucking shit a lot of people have "connections" to them. Fucking YOU probably have connections to them and don't even know it. Make a deposit at your local bank? They're probably the terminus of a line of banks ultimately in dept to the Rothschilds. That makes you connected to them

The people need a intelligent person with ambitions to follow him like the sheeps.

I'll do it in seven words.
Semites.

Clever thinking.

Men must enlist in the military for one year and if they want to keep working in the military then it will be lengthened to five years.

That's a shit kitchen. What are those counters like 1.5 feet deep? It needs a fucking island.

What are you talking about? I can't see the counters.

fuck off Carlos

How impolite. If I am leader then I would deport your arse to Pluto.

Democracy is majority rule and the majority of people are retarded and/or ignorant so you can't have a reasonable expectation of outcome even if the playing field was fair. What happens regardless of governing system is a small minority of marketeers and the elite end up controlling the input and output of the social sphere in general. In practice we have an oligarchy doing whatever they want. Then at the same time we have this nonsense election system where they do everything in their power to win at the expense of the nation. There is no incentive in this current climate to benefit the nation beyond appeasing meaningless shit like fag marriage or the wall.

A system where power is not in question is a system where the ones in power have the incentive to actually manage the nation in a positive way. In the same vain as the owner of a business actually giving a shit about his business succeeding. Our """"leaders"""" are not owners, they are managers at best. They don't really give a shit about anything. All they need to do is maintain appearances to maintain that salary. That's why getting caught with your dick in someone's mouth is the worst thing you can do. But when you have absolute power, when you're the unquestioned leader, that comes with real obligation. The the country's future is actually tied to your actions, that leader will actually give a shit. They will care about the past present and future. They will do what is necessary, they will protect their country, and they will make it better. Authoritarianism benefits the nation in general while at best democracy benefits the 51%. In theory and in practice these things are undeniably true. Society is all about incentive.

who doesn't hate it?
people pretend to like when they get what they wanted anyway through it

Can we return to Kings and Emperors etc?
I'd rather only 1 person needing to be educated then every uneducated motherfucker voting on stuff.

If the countries collapse then it will happen.

Democracy is a fucking sham

Democracies are inadequate in dealing with the scourge of Communism. We must return to Imperial rule to rid us of this scum.

Autocracy can execute the traitors in one blow but democracy protects the traitors.

GBN./@^PO897UJ@:@^p98@)*(pyUJ:qokpl@y