Help im ascending to godhood

Past those years i had depression, anxiety and panic attacks. No work, no gf, no friends all that kind of shit in the life of weeb/neet. But two weeks ago something happend i woke up full of energy it was thursday as far as i remember. I went to fap immediatelly. Wanked like 4 times in row. From this point on i have nearly constant erections every day. I am training like crazy i have never trained before. I think something inside me broke and i just went fucking super sayain. Im sleeping 6 hours a day. Back then i was sleeping like 10-12 hours. I have completly changed just like that for some reason. I signed up for gym and i am trying to find work becasue videogames and anime no longer can sustain my hunger for drama, violonce and im bored as fuck. Im feeling like demi-god. Its 6 AM here i have been up for almost 22 hours and i still dont want to sleep becasue i am hyped for another day.

Jesus fucking christ someone help me

wants you get used to it you'll be board again.

no apparent cause whatsoever?
hmmm
tell me more, user, this is promising.

Embrace it. Commune with the elements and ask them what they want from you, and do as they tell you. You'll be a god in no time.

Sounds like your bipolar and in a Manic state

Start thinking about things you want to manifest into reality when you cum.

There are no brakes.

Absolutely no reason i just woke up and then went to fap then did like 20 pushups while smiling this is happening for two weeks now

In fact i feel like i can spread air with my hand and tear dimensional hole. I feel like the universe is pouring thourght me.

So be it

I had a phase like that one slavbro. Lasted about two days.
It went away when I went to college and had to listen to a teacher I didn't like.
Feelsbadman

I will send you energy always remember you will get better no matter what

Er, I…
Thanks man. Please believe in me.

If you can determine the cause of your new found energy, please let me know. I could use a little something like that too. Also I might suggest you try learning a new language, maybe you can become fluent in just a few months.

There is something very wrong with me but damn. I think i just went crazy but i no longer give a shit

ok, so just because this is so interesting, i'm going to attempt to find a cause and interrogate you if you don't mind

have there been any changes in weather recently or fungal blooms?
has the feeling intensified or stayed the same?
have any neighbors moved in or out recently?
have you had any urinal tract infections in your lifetime?
any strange lights in the sky?
any strange visitors in the dead of night?
have you ever seen anything you couldn't explain and felt foolish trying to tell somebody about it?
any changes in diet?
any changes in your thoughts before then or lessening of certain thought patterns?
what sort of thought patterns are you experiencing now?
on a scale of 1 to 10, how aware and awake are you on a daily basis? how self aware (as in lucid) are you on that same scale?
did it feel like something "switched over"?
how crazy do you mean?

feel free to answer any or none of these
you seem pretty interesting tbh

It started being cold. Fungal blooms?

Intensified a little bit more

Nay

Nay

No strange lights.

?

Nay

Im not eating suggar but that happend like months ago

I started thinking about universe and how big it is

Mind and body are greatest things i posses

Im woke as fuck

Yes

Feels like im about to conquer whole universe. Im probably crazy

Have you made a deal with the devil or any similar deity?

Fucking noobs. They should make deal with me so i can make them stronger

holy shit

in terms of before and after thursday, which of these needs did you have met?

how many months ago did you stop eating sugar, and have you recently eaten any fermented foods or come into extensive contact with another person's microbial fauna?

would you say your view of the universe has gotten more nihilistic? do you feel more or less significant within it?

what's your general worldview/how do you see yourself on a daily basis?

are you taking more advantage of the opportunities you have or seeing more opportunities?

is the switching over feeling more general or more specific?

do you feel more or less empathy for others?

cool dude

I know maslovov pyramide i think he is 100% right on about how to be happy in life but something that happend to me is out of charts.

About 1.5 month ago for health reasons. No fermented foods.

I would say extremly positive. I feel like i am one with it.

My general world view is grim dark. Shitskins all around nom im sayin. I see myself as lazy fat shit.

Im seeing all opportunities in fact right now i have made my whole plan what to do from now till my death.

Feeling energy, strenght in limbs and for some reason my sight is many times better i dont even need glasses for riding.

I feel more empathy to others alot more.

I wonder if this is how the Buddha felt when he achieved enlightenment

have you ever felt persecuted or isolated in the past, and has that changed?

so you feel like a real part of the universe? or is it a deeper merging?

have you come to self acceptance about being lazy and fat? or do you view it as more of a change in the way you view those things as good or bad?

not to steal your plan, but what's it looking like generally?

limb strength and vision clarity? huh… much like i've had a similar short lived experience for a similar amount of time with those exact things. had you experienced a short lived episode like that before thursday? and would you say it's a clearness of vision with aspects of comprehending more of your visual field?

do you also feel at one with other inhabitants of the universe? other people? animals? plants?

it's a shame nobody checked these trips. good advice

I wish I had your stamina.

Nope

The feeling is indescribable feels like there is another universe inside my checkst and stomach.

I was once thin i have pictures when i was 21 and i was damn handsome. I will never accept it now its time to ascend.

Fuck bunch of women make 99 babies and save white race. That's the only plan that everyone should follow

There is no good explanation i can give everything is more clear and less blurry.

Nope i feel one with energy

I never had stamina now im rolling boulder with no brakes. I just woke up its time to fuck this day.

im p. jelly 2bh

You have total control over your gut flora. congratulations.
Did you eat certain type of probiotics and/or do you remember specific and consistent things you ate before entering such state?

I had health problems due to suggar and such. Im not eating anything with sugar or flour just eating meat, vegetables some fruits and peas/beans. Well when i think about it i could be due to my diet and not my state of mind. Well whatever

It's called growing up. Happy 16th birthday user.
Stop playing with your dick so much. Its not something to be proud about. With that said… Go back where you came from

herosort4