Get fucked Islam

Get fucked you stupid Goatfucking suicide bombing sacks of shit. Islam will someday be a novelty read in history books alongside the many other dead religions. A curiosity of desert custom. Now we just need to take care of Indonesia, but honestly, Islam is so secular over there all it would take is a single Christian leader banning its use.

score one for the good guys :^)

If only the Romans had done a proper job of genociding a certain tribe of goat herding desert primitives when invading the Levant none of us would have to deal with this shit.

The Jews will pay their dues someday, but right now, all that matters is eradicating the most broken ideology. The only think keeping Islam alive right now is, ironically enough, Europe, America is wising up

Why do Holla Forumslacks hate Islam so much if the entire religion is very similar to Holla Forums beliefs? Personally, i think Israel needs to be dealt with before Islam.

Islam is nothing like what Holla Forums believes.
Actually, Islam is nothing like any civilized Western ideology. Even Marx hated them.

When every kike and shitskin is dead, we'll finally know peace.

Holla Forums believes in preserving traditional western culture, which Sharia is in complete opposition too, and it's why Islam clashes so harshly with Europe despite European leaders pushing for it there

Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Remove kebab

DEVS VULT!

and now they've taken over your country

Europe is the only thing keeping Islam alive and from going stagnant and killing itself off

Regardless, even the Muslims in Europe will be forced to secularize sooner or later, even things like drinking alcohol is typically forbidden by Islam. They cannot sustain themselves in the western world, that's why they've been trying to change it. Unfortunately for Europe, it's going to have to get worse before it gets better. At least America is wising up. We're just watching Europe from the side lines getting themselves fucked up and praising Jesus Christ that the worst we have to deal with are Mexicans

You retard. Part of preserving traditional white culture is stripping women of their rights

I'm not even going to touch this, I know you're being intentionally retarded to play Devils Advocate

I don't mind the mexicans who just want to come here to hang outside of Home Depot do shitty jobs for shitty pay. it's the ones coming here committing crimes that I take issue with

all mudslimes can get fucked though tbh

Mexicans are pretty white tbh. And they're indirectly responsible for keeping Mudshits out of America

No I'm not. Women's rights is (((feminist))) bullshit

You realize that Mexico's 2nd largest export is labor, right? In case that doesn't register, that means it is a source of income. Said income originates from the USA and funnels back in to Mexico. Tens of billions of dollars annually hemorrhage across the border, bleeding the USA like an old fashioned blood-letting.

No, (((Feminism))) is feminist bullshit and by very definition pro-women. And even before the womens suffrage movement women still had more rights than in Islam

The whole point is to keep women in their place while preventing the de-masculinization of our men. Not devolve into barbaric goatfucking animals

Correct. Because we are white. What makes you think they won't have those same relatively increased freedoms vs shitskins after they've been stripped of their rights?

Good fucking luck doing that when the entire structure is now built around destroying that exact thing.

Religion of Peace strikes again. So looking foreword to Islam being eradicated forever

bump

Blatant lies my friend. The vast majority of them are mestizos, basically 50% injun, 30% Spaniard and 20% nigger

Zeus Vault, to be honest, fam. Jesus of Nazareth was a Jew born in Judea who practiced Judaism. The true heartland of the West is classical antiquity.

Islam is literally a demonic plague on the entire Earth.

389y0ujOKM?V239652C