Gizmodo & NeoGaf Harass Female Trump Supporter. Force Her Off Twitter

archive.is/cVOL1

Other urls found in this thread:

oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gizmodo-incites-harassment-on-female-gamergate-supporter-forces-her-off-twitter/12410/
m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10209141115659366&id=1063830478
iac.com/about/leadership/board-directors/chelsea-clinton
iac.com/brand/daily-beast
archive.is/eIuWw
archive.is/4UKTx
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/JournoList
8ch.net/settings.php?board=v
archive.is/CdWsr#selection-9.41967-9.41985
archive.is/lBImj
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/24/palmer-luckeys-girlfriend-harassed-off-twitter-after-gizmodo-hit-piece/
twitter.com/search?q=#OPDoubleVision&src=typd&lang=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edelmann
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edelman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglicisation
usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2016/09/23/steve-clevenger-suspended-racist-charlotte-tweets-seattle-mariners/90908618/
archive.is/s4qgX
twitter.com/PalmerLuckey/status/779503289381507072
8ch.net/log.php?board=v
archive.is/Wqloi
archive.is/y5lLr
news.osu.edu/news/2016/03/21/blond-intelligence/
archive.is/aptXF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

unless she has made incredibly racist remarks I gotta say Idont care for your white knighting OP

Open the bog.

This.

OP's pretending forcing someone off twitter is akin to being dragged out into the street and beaten by niggers

Besides that , if she had a thicker skin she could go full shitlord. Or if Luckey helped a bit.Taking the cuck route and deleting is always a bad idea.

dude needs to start lifting

Guess some of us need safe spaces too and just cant get off the internet. Arguments of you Holla Forums faggots are the same like those of the mentally handicapped shitslingers on the left.

Color me surprised.

Women have no place in politics.
Normalfags have made up their minds about who they're going to vote for.
And for the few that haven't the debates are coming.

She wasn't worth much to begin with if that's all it took to scare her into submission.

why im not surprised…

WHAT KIND OF COMMENT IS THIS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Alright , nvm , we can actually use this as a cuck database.

Liberals are pulling direct quotes from Charlie Brown now?

Why the fuck she deleted her twitter account?

(((journalists)))

oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gizmodo-incites-harassment-on-female-gamergate-supporter-forces-her-off-twitter/12410/

What does this have to do with gaymergate?
Wasn't the fat goggles fuckhead trying to scam supporters of The God Emperor on plebbit?

You know the 'harassment' that all of the freaks and weirdos are supposed to have received from gamergaters: am I to assume that most of that was false-flagging? It just seems to inherently leftist, to feel yourself morally righteous in fucking with a stranger.

Anyway…I'm guessing we'll be waiting for the BBC articles on this terrible 'harassment' of this Trump supporter.

The worst advertisement for globalism/leftism are the globalists/leftists. As the perfidious kikes overreach and continue to push this sjw subculture into the mainstream, more and more normies are going to be turned off leftism as a whole.

The other night my parents were asking me what the hell 'intersectional feminism' meant having heard a Corbyn supporter state that she wanted him to promote it. This was on BBC news. What the fuck do they think the normie reaction is going to be to this? This sort of thing is going to force the boomers to recognise that the leftist activists of yesteryear (the unbelievably dull marxists concerned only with economics) gave way to the cultural marxists that have directed our cultural mores since the '60's, as compelled by jewish academics who could see that openly pursuing communism in the west was fruitless.

Gather all the names and all public personal information on the people who attacked this woman and add them to ze list.

Haven't been to that site for years; once they started covering each new iphone / osx release like it was the unveiling of the ark of the covenant, I realized it was an alien culture to me.

They're actually taking an explicit anti-Trump position? The fuck are they even doing talking politics?

You mean them being radical feminists on a tech news site didn't tip you off?

No one reads them anymore so they have to virtue signal and bring in some sjw readers

Do you even need to ask?

Like I said, it's been years; I went there to read about storage and cpu benchmarks. This was way before SJWs & Nth-wave feminism was even a thing.

I don't need a reason to bullycide Neogaf queers, just point them out to me

Never forget.

So where was the twitter safety council or whatever the fuck they call themselves when this was going down?

Wasn't Gizmodo part of the Gawker network? So who owns Gizmodo now? Univision?

Who owns Ars Technica?

Conde Nast

How do we poke the hornets nest at neogaf some more?

that of a gay man.

Send (((Tyler Malka))) pics of lampshades.

Btw Gizmodo is owned by Gawker who is now owned by Univision.

Holla Forums is already starting to look into contacting their advertisers

Thread:
>>>Holla Forums10794662

Well, that answers my question

Palmer posted this on Twitter
Says he was framed by scammers on Reddit and lugenpress
m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10209141115659366&id=1063830478

She's got a bit of a strange face but she's pretty fit.

cosplay is weeb degeneracy, tbh

iac.com/about/leadership/board-directors/chelsea-clinton
iac.com/brand/daily-beast

(((pure coincidence)))

Yes, she is.

It is, but it can be mega hot.

Actually, if what he said is true, he could probably sue for libel.

Hi Gizmodo
Hi NeoGaf

I can't get over it, it draws me in

spotted the jew

I'd be surprised if Holla Forums did anything about it.

In any case, she shouldn't have deleted her twitter. Either set it to private or let the hate pile up and use it as a means to name and shame people on twitter when the time comes or use it as a means to show the ineptitude of twitter's harassment system which only favors the left.

He should sue then. Hulk Hogan vs Gawker 2.0.

It is lovely.
Far too few young women look after themselves and realise just how arousing a nice firm, slightly contoured stomach is.

stop body shaming me cisscum shitlord
you cant handle a well curved goddess

t. ass pained blonde

kill yourself disgusting shit skin
the color of your skin and hair is the same as the shit that comes out of my asshole. you are sub level genetic cancer.

Thing is, her stomach is (slightly) curvy. It's also clear firm and evidence of good general health.
Would sire an aryan family with her tbh.

You should go to a doctor then.

Also needs to get some adult advisers. It sounds like he's living in a shared house with other gamers or something retarded.

Dam Son, you need to lie down

This. That said, I do think something should be done (since I'm not expecting anything out of Holla Forums outside of complaining about how this is not video games and looking for another excuse to take sjw shit up the ass).

This too.

Filtered.

I'm a brown haired half-German. If niggers and other subhumans didn't exist I would be near the bottom of the white totem pole in termsof genetic quality. However only stupid subhumans like yourselves fall for Jew memes like "blondes are stupid."
archive.is/eIuWw

It's a damn shame that they are cucking so hard. Only by backing down do these press snakes gain power.

The girl should have left her Twitter up and leaned into it a bit, making light of the "tolerant leftists" and pointing out the hypocrisy. At worst, just close Twitter for a bit.

And Palmer is done for because the fight came to his door and he failed to do a damn thing. They'll never let him get over this, and the lies they've built up about him are far larger than he likely realizes.

Unless you own what you've done, point out the lies of the snakes, and stick up for yourself, they won't stop unless you are on the left. Nothing of substance happened to Notch or Peter Thiel because they stood their damn ground. Palmer is done because he didn't get tough, instead putting out a meek statement that was all "muh equality and muh Gary Johnson" instead of standing firm, putting out what really happened, and calling out the snakes. People would've gotten behind him then, but no one is going to stick up for someone who won't stick up for themselves.

Why are we supporting a degenerate dyke?

Continue being an overreacting bitch over a common joke though.

Says the fag posting a degenerate whore.

This through and through. Maybe he can salvage the situation but in the end he should have stood his ground.

A chance to fuck with sjws and leftists is always a fun one.

What are you, mentally challenged?
Fucking queers

I thought we believed in meme magic? Be careful what stupid garbage you perpetuate, kike agent. Jokes that aren't based in at least a semblance of truth aren't funny.

I know you are but what am I?

Triggered.

Stop taking the bait from all these faggots. Filter & move on. These faggots are attention whores,so starve them of it.

Yet you'll still laugh at SJWs when get triggered over a joke like Hugh Mungus. Too bad you can't appreciate the irony, but I'll keep laughing at you. Also if you didn't notice this dumb bitch isn't blonde anyways.

Pretty much. He obviously isn't on Holla Forums where people understand that, and obviously isn't paying close attention to trump. He seemed to handle angry Reddit oculus customers, but I guess he was on his home turf.

It's possible faceberg threatened him in some way. He might have some contract with them from the sale.

Tldr: Reddit fucks up again

What the fuck

They're ass fractured beyond recognition user.

Cool, let them throw their money away

Wtf now Palmer likes johnson

Holla Forums mods put the thread over there on hidden autosage. No matter how much you post it'll keep sinking

>>>Holla Forums10794662

To all retards lurking, read this and learn it by heart:

she shouldn't have deleted her twitter

She already lost. The thread is pointless.

Typical current year Holla Forums. I'm not surprised.

Annnnnnnnnd poof. It's gone. They sure hate it when you point out that hidden autosage they do over there. I've never seen Holla Forums mods do that shit. It's something reserved for the biggest two faced snakes. Like that faggot Mark.

The nose knows.

No, this thread is worth discussing because we can use this to redpill normalfags on the nature of leftists and use this as an excuse.

That said, I find it curious that on both Holla Forums and here we have people trying to make this thread go away when it is clearly a topic that works on both boards. You wouldn't be trying to hide this would you now?

He's just a sjw Holla Forums shill. They shilled and cucked that thread now they're going to work on this one. Ignore him.

Yeah I'm looking it over now and a lot of the same people seem to be popping up here. I wonder how soon before Mark himself shows up. Unfortunately for Mark, he doesn't realize how hard it is to actually get a thread fully deleted. Anyways, here's an archive since it looks like no one got one.

archive.is/4UKTx

Weird. So does Holla Forums have sjw mods or what?

Sounds like a German last name, young one.

They have sjw mods, reddit newfag mods, and worse.

It means nobleman and is quite possibly one of the least Jewish German names, her nose is straight too.

That thread was shat up by people who were clearly not from around here. This is high profile enough to warrant using blatant shill tactics to derail, which means something's afoot.

These people are so lame.

Think about it user they got their shit pushed in by the MSM for 2 years because they harassed and drove 2 cunts and a tranny offline (I know they never actually did). The video game lugenpresse finally fucked up did the same thing for real and all they have to say is:

Completely disgusts me.

It also doesn't help Mark keeps trying to sanitize the board so he can have devs come to the board as well, except since he has tried to sanitize the board, you have seen a drop in devs interested in 8/v/. There is a reason why he doesn't have the /scurv/ link at the top of the page these days also.

That said, they are trying to get the main VR Palmer Luckey thread deleted to. I wonder how soon before that gets autosaged as well.

There was a main one last night. 100+ replies. Got autosaged and pruned.

of course it did , you halfchan fags didn't even bother to read the rules before you decided to bring your newfaggotry in

LURK SOME MOAR

Filtered.

The two here are possibly related. If they are being paid off by Apple or others to heap praise on their products, then they might also be paid to further their political goals, which include free trade and H-1B that Trump opposes.

Get back in your hole Holla Forumsirgin

Is there ever a time when it's appropriate to question whether leftists want to false flag?

Kinda.

They pay little and the sites make little, so many sites gradually took to just publishing articles from people without paying them or just paying them little. Like Cracked for example, would ask people if they want to write an article for them and as soon as the person asked maybe questions what they'd be paid for the article the offer is ignored or rescinded. This is why some of the sites will have some of the writers wanting to shill Patreons as they're so apt to do.

They also do those email groups like journolist or gamejournopros which they use to chat about what stories to write or what topics to avoid. The groups become cancerous as the writers start referencing each other to help promote each other, so it becomes tempting to appease the group so you continue being promoted so you can make a living or more of a name for yourself. The added promotion helps with driving more clicks for their clickbait which makes it more financially advantageous to continue these practices.

So you get a bunch of sycophants with little talent all working for most media/news sites because of these factors and more.

Well there you go. Typical Holla Forums

Normalfags are not going to believe any of this is of any consequence because it takes seeing these stories repeatedly to notice any pattern.

There are numerous stories of sjws attacking people for opposing them. there are numerous stories of people attacking Trump supporters for merely supporting Trump and nothing more. There are numerous examples of Trump supporters being physically attacked by the left. There are numerous stories of women being attacked by the very same people who claim to support women for either not bending knee to the sjw cause or for supporting Trump. This is yet another good example. I don't see how this one is a terrible example.

Is there a newer group like this? That's apparently gone
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/JournoList

There is. A while back one turned up but it went underground. Back when I bothered with GG I kept track of it. There are smaller ones as well as GameJournosPro 2.0 somewhere as well.

The regular non gaming news also coordinate via David Brock's sites.

Don't forget a Jewish board owner.

Holla Forums is owned by an autistic Jew who's so autistic his family shut him out of their Jew schemes, so he re-enacts them in microscale with his moderation of a vidya forum.
so, yeah.

totally white goy
TOTALLY WHITE

How the hell did that happen? The thread's been deleted, in spite of attracting quite a bit of interest. Are the retards on Holla Forums going to make a peep?

no idea, the ones who aren't bluepilled all read Holla Forums as well, the rest seem to be fine with everything that isn't console wars shitposting being confined to the gamergoy thread.
there's not really much to be done about this chick imo, random normie girls who support Trump have shown much more spine than she did on Twitter. If it can be spread to fuck with Gizmondo then great, but it's hard to see this get much traction after she herself gave up.

And you're definitely a newfag.

If you said the average western woman is retarded then I might agree with you. You might as well say Holla Forums is a stormfront redneck white cult.

remember /v was created and deleted due to lack of interest twice before (((Mark))) "created" it, but it's not leaving his grubby fingers because he literally has nothing else in his life at all.
This fat fuck ordered a full-size icecream cake that said "Happy birthday Holla Forums" and took pictures of him eating the entire thing in a single sitting.

What a strange turn of events. No wonder kek sort of formed here, places like this is chaos incarnate.

make me lolberg

oops, wrong pic
the Holla Forums board owner looks like le happy merchant if he had diabetes

Filtered, you dumb Jew.

I wish Adachi was the faux mascot of Holla Forums again.

i'm beginning to notice a patern here

Notice this faggot. Filtered.

wew

I'm sure Mark would find that triggering and would make his mods cry. I remember when one of the mods had a nervous breakdown during the censorblade thing because the mods were trying to cover for censorblade.

guys look that other thread on Holla Forums is doing the spoopy autosage thing

It just keeps sinking.

>>>Holla Forums10792747

Holy shit, I forgot all about the censorblade debacle. That was the final straw for me. He was no longer mark-kun to me, he was mark the jew. I wish I saved the meltdown from that thread. Even mark was losing his shit when Holla Forums started calling him a nintendrone.

Same here. I had moved away from Holla Forums but that was the last straw. I only drop in when Mark and the mods embarrass themselves to laugh at their idiocy.

I don't see it in the log but it would not surprise me. At some point they will silently autosage it or delete it entirely and proclaim the thread has stopped being vidya.

I've had this happen to a couple of threads on Holla Forums b4. It's saging, but it doesn't show it. What is that? Never seen that happen anywhere else only on Holla Forums.

Watch it in the catalog. While people are replying it doesn't go back up like it's supposed to. Just slowly keeps going down. It dropped from pg 2 to pg 3 but got 10+ replies.

lol, shadowlocked. You stupid goyim don't need to know it's bump locked. :^)

whodafunkit

We're modded by shitskins on Holla Forums for christ sake.

yeah thats weird.

You're right. It really is.

Should have just walked away from twitter for a while instead of closing down her account, that's always a dumb move.

>8ch.net/settings.php?board=v
You're all fucking retarded.

what a kike thing to do

kike pls.

Hi Mark. You're still a filthy kike.

let's start

24/7 shitposting
unfocused as fuck
more socjus than actually anons

as soon a happening pops up and you try to take it out of the sjw.castel also know as GG breads and make a new thread on Holla Forums you will notice a heavy shilling/sliding immiditley.

did you never ask yourself, why there is such a heavy operation against ggr? Take 5 minutes and look for yourself. Go to endchan, take a look into the ggr board. You may no longer wonder why.

you will not like it what actually is behind this one.

neither will you like this.

TL:DR
SocJus anons took over the gg breads and now slowly shimping out on the whole Holla Forums board.

Earlier in the year when the site was shitting itself and threads that hit 500+ replies would fuck up, it made sense to keep the bump limit low to avoid those problems. But that's no longer an issue, so why keep the bump limit low unless it's to force new threads to be made more frequently. Is Mark padding his board's numbers to stay in the top three?

It would not surprise me if it has been decreasing steadily.

not that user but explain this

This. The hypocrisy is astounding. Really made me glad I left leftism and helps further redpill more people on leftism.

This might explain why that kike Mark decided not to sticky the CON chatlog leaks. Maybe it's time Holla Forums have another exodus unless Mark can explain himself.

Mark is nothing but a walking pile of excuses. The only way people like him will ever learn is to take things away. It's like forcing a kid to say he's sorry vs actually getting punished because of their actions.

Man, there sure is a lot of fucking kikes in this thread, I wonder if you user can point them out and report them.
As for the topic at hand, that fucking sucks. She shouldn't have deleted her twitter, should have contacted people to help her out. NeoGaf and Gizmodo are owned by (((Gawker))) which is now (((Univision))). Get gamer gate thread on this, and keep bumping this thread. But in all honesty there isnt a thing we can do if she deleted her twitter.

Lad….

Is there any truth to her having posted Holla Forums screencaps on twitter? Someone said that on Holla Forums but didn't have proof.

The more time I spend here and not over there the less patience I have for it.

i consider Holla Forums as not trust worthy. Nobody knows how far the influence of those blacksheeps sjw or skinwalkers already is.

I meant it in a way where you really can't pinpoint the exact moment but suddenly he was just sort of there. He might have been with us the entire time but it's a special comfy feeling actually knowing he's here.

Everyone keeps bringing up the girl. But I think the two journalists who started a witch hunt against her should be our focus. They should be fired.

I doubt her and Palmer have any association with Holla Forums outside of reposting shit that other people posted on reddit. She is very much a normalfag. Not trying to bash her but I think someone is trying to draw association between her and this place so they can claim she is a white supremacist or claim Palmer is one when they are one of the normals drawn to Trump.

This, though the journos had a hand in setting a mob on her when she had no hand in anything other than being a regular Trump supporter.

Fucking this, why are (((they))) allowed to cry rape via twitter and get people fired and then turn around and systematically bully people off the internet because they don't like their opinions.

Honestly, she probably deleted it because she doesn't want to cause trouble for her bf and miss out on that 700 million shekels.

I think Breitbart doing an article on them would bring a lot of heat there way. Not to mention Univision owns them. They can use some heat, all they do is attack Trump. Won't look good if one of their sites is harassing Trump supporters.

Kek exists on a diet of truth and basedness: where else would he appear?

…And they're Trump supporters?

ignore me, It's Ebay I get it.

archive.is/lBImj
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/24/palmer-luckeys-girlfriend-harassed-off-twitter-after-gizmodo-hit-piece/

Holy Shit. LOL

we're not happy about the state of Holla Forums but at least we're aware of the compromised mods and constant shilling. we deal with it and try to work with it.
Holla Forums in comparison (as you would expect from a bunch of escapists) is blissfully ignorant.

Posting it here:

Article says this is what they're using to get them fired.

#OPDoubleVision
twitter.com/search?q=#OPDoubleVision&src=typd&lang=en

ALERT SHE IS A JEW

real name - nicole edelmann

JUDE

That's a German surnam you retarded newfag.

surname*

surnam hahahaha top kek

The two n's at the end of Edelmann are typical of German surnames. All of the other Edelmann's mentioned on wikipedia are goyim:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edelmann

All of the Edelman's are kikes:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edelman

This shit is going to get more and more frequent. Seattle Mariner's catcher Steve Clevenger got suspended for the rest of the year with no pay for tweeting anti-BLM shit basically calling the rioters thugs who need to be locked up and decrying how they were going after whites.

This is their last stand. They know that 4-8 years of a Trump presidency kills their progress so they're going all out and making it so that you're actively punished for holding beliefs that are not progressive enough.

edelmann is translatable as precious or noble man

its a typical ashkenazi jew name like rosenberg, goldberg, hirsch, schulz

false!
edelman and edelmann is the same name.
"-mann" is the german version
"-man" is the anglicized version (for example after migrating to usa)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglicisation

ID:e26900 - JUDE
ID:ad7c4e - JUDE

Looked it up and found that this is what he said, shit is fucking ridiculous
usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2016/09/23/steve-clevenger-suspended-racist-charlotte-tweets-seattle-mariners/90908618/
archive.is/s4qgX

Noone is going to believe your bullshit here kike. Might have better luck on cuckchan.

Maybe she shouldn't have been such an attention whore, like when she was shilling her jewtube channel here a couple days ago.

Those two faggots are getting fired. Nothing you can do about it.

Why do they always apologize? If you want to keep the "dialogue moving forward" your ass is going to have to stop apologizing and demanding respect for your views.

Journos could certainly be a target. They believed the misinformation created against Palmer and harrassed a normie because she was a Trump supporter. Nothing she did was of any significance.

I find this entire ordeal interesting though. It seems spreading false information about people in companies is enough to trigger leftists so hard they drop support for the companies that are actively promoting their ideals. They go so far as to attack people who have nothing to do with it. The information only has to be plausible. They won't do the work to verify it.

There's a reason that the term cuckservative became a thing, conservatives have been apologizing for holding conservative views for years now all while applying no equivalent pressure to liberals working for them. Its fucking disgusting weakness.

Of course it wasn't true. He tried to scam r/The_Donald and got blown out, now he's feeling pressure because of who he supports and he's too much of a pussy to just tell them to fuck off because he's a billionaire. So he's going to make up a story instead.

Sarkeesian did her Utah threats herself. Her tell was mentioning the Ecole Polytrchnique.

She has documented mental health issues and the police were made aware of it after that Nightline story.

kikes chop off the last double later for savings.

she's a fucking jerry m8

double letter*

surnam bwahahahahahaha
its been a while i was laughing so hard

surnam

She failed at operational security. I'm not taking responsibility for her fuck up.

Clevenger is plays for a professional sports team. Too much money involved not to apologize.

More shill talk:

They're going to get fired schlomo.

She was "driven from her house" so that part is true. Just that it was an Uber that Josh paid for.

It's not about her, it's about getting marxist journalists fired. Also, you talk like a faggot.

It truly is, especially considering how little liberals have to work with when put to it.

That's the big problem that needs to be pushed against. All these liberals making all these hollow "feel good" stands for a pack of animals is just fine yet it isn't when someone contests it.

This.

Prison rules. I made Stephanie Guthrie permanently unemployable after she came after me.

TWO JEWS BTFO

He was probably told that it would hurt the Company's bottom-line if he did apologize, which is fucking retarded considering the vast majority of people that show up for home-games are white.

*Didn't apologize.

I wish they'd just attempt it just once to stand up for players on the other side. I'm sure they'd get a lot of angry tweets and a boycott from people who don't care nor buy anything anyway. It's certainly not his fault someone went and politicized sports.

They gon get Gawker'd

By the end of our conquest all of our enemies should fear raising a single finger against us.

Unfortunately Luckey has less balls than a literal faggot.

If this cunt couldn't handle criticism on the internet, why the hell would she expose her real identity? Fuck liberals and niggers for opposing us and they deserve each and every shitstorm applied onto them, but this is like walking into an enriched ghetto and not taking preventative measures like a gun or pepper spray.

Record: ✓ corrected

Fucking hell, you should have stand up for yourself. You should never ever fucking apologise.

It's like this. Riddle for you. What do you do when you get called racist? The answer? Simple go, "Yes, and?" or "So what?" and watch them fall like a house of cards. They can't do anything, shortest conversation ever and just be smug and give no fucks. Apologising just makes things worse because it encourages them.

Jesus Christ. All he did was speak the truth and that's racist now too? This is why nobody intelligent should be a leftist and there's already a hard swing right happening.

''''THIS'''

Then someone get Peter Thiel to annoy Luckey until he agrees to another left wing media purge.

Peter Thiel is is entirely down with purging the luggenpresse.

Cute hair style. Maybe Trump really will make anime real.

MODS BUMPLOCK THREAD PLEASE

its an (((alt-right))) shill thread again!

Holy shit, sjw journos have to be the stupidest people on earth

She really doesn't get enough shit for this from normalfags.

She rigger her nomination. There is proof. Proof that EVERYONE saw. This is something that actually happened. She is an illegitimate candidate. People were outraged for a day and then forgot all about it. Fucking goldfish.

Trump himself should fucking comment on this shit and call out anyone harassing her then if he wants to look good while calling out the hypocrisy of the left. Hillary already got involved by advocating for that literal criminal.

She does look pretty Jewish.

Goon leave

The shilling on this is unreal. Everywhere I see record correctors saying the leaks were not that bad, obviously trying to prevent normies from actually looking I to them.

It's like you don't understand thst the news can lie.

I really hope that Trump getting veterans and soldiers behind him is part of a backup plan for when they try to rig the actual election like they did the primaries.

nose looks big in the first pic because she is flaring her nostrils, it looks big in the second I think because the camera is close to her face creating a fish eye effect. Look at the shape of the nose, it isn't a jew nose, it's very straight, jew noses curve like the beak of a bird, pic related.

lets hope it doesn't come to that.

I think it will, I fully expect them to rig this shit.

When all else fails, the shills start calling everyone a Jew, like those retarded spammers who call trump a Jew.

Holla Forums is the largest board on halfchan and here because more and more people are realizing that things are coming to a head and unless you win the political battle nothing is going to get better. You'll have no hobbies to escape reality into because reality won't leave anything alone. We have to fight or we won't have anything left at all even next year.

Who cares about the girl. It's about the reporters ya kike.

last time I looked at the numbers Holla Forums was decreasing as well just like all boards on here but that was months ago and before the media blitz on nazi frogs so I'm not sure about now.

We're 3000+ unique ID's now.

That shit didn't work on Holla Forums and it sure as hell won't work here.

DAMAGE CONTROL INTENSIFIES

look how upset kikes have become after we exposed their plan
they are trying to infiltrate Holla Forums with (((alt-right))) shit so we start to support their jewish idols and work for the jew.

even so, we want to see lugenpresse get fired

Notice the shill doesn't respond to anything, he acts like a child, begs for attention, and has seemingly endless time to convince everyone of a fact he can't even prove.

GAS THE NEOFAGS
INTERNET WAR NOW

Surely that coudn't be used against them…could it? :^)

what (((you))) want to see is one thing, but what (((you))) guys will see is the oven from the inside

You goons are so fucking obvious. As others have said, it's not going to work.

See….this is why whenever I hear one of you soft faggots say something like "HEY GUISE, MAYBE WE'RE BEING A BIT TOO MEAN TO OUR ENEMIES. MAYBE WE SHOULD EASE UP A BIT"….I say

FUCK NO

Leftists want to ruin us for simply disagreeing with them. They'd have us killed if they could get away with it. Never, ever forget that fact when dealing with these rats.

Why even give him attention? His "proof" is laughable, he's using a known German name and an example of a kike with it to say its a jewish name. You can find examples for every single last name out there of a jew having it if you searched.

PEOPLE HAD TO RESIGN OVER THE RIGGING OF THE NOMINATION

It is not a secret
It will likely result in trials and punishment

more than 50 percent of voting Americans are going to vote for someone who cheated their way onto the ballot?

I DON'T THINK SO

Holla Forums needs to create their deepfreeze, and take away the power of treasonous journos

This more or less. The journos, especially in this election.

bumplock please

I didn't talk about size I talked about shape. Jews have a hook nose, she has a straight nose.

Bump.
Holla Forums is burying this too.

Pretty sad shit.

kek, bless those truth dubs
It's getting pretty bad over there. The shills stopped shitting up the VR thread this was being discussed in and have moved onto propping up a piece of garbage from Hi-Rez in an effort to divert everyone's attention with waifu bullshit.

Only problem I see with supporting palmer is that he said he's voting for johnson now, in his FB post. It's hard to get excited anymore.

Only thing I can hope is that he's trying to disappear from the radar and will keep funding things.

I'm fairly sure the Johnson support is him lying but I'm still pretty pissed about him being a massive cuck and apologizing instead of doubling down. The only possible justification I see is if he's trying to keep Oculus from being made into a "safe space" platform where "problematic" content is banned and he knows he'd be forced to resign otherwise.

Possibly due to all of this pressure he decided to escape from all of this by giving a satisfying answer to those people who attacked him. A silencing method as I call: isolate, smear and attack until the victim subjugates.

His girlfriend was an actual Trump supporter though. Went to rallies and got her hat signed so we could pin the journos for harassing a lady off the internet for merely supporting Trump and being linked to a guy who supposedly supported Trump as well. That alone looks pretty bad on leftists.

Were there any huge outcry articles (over 50) of some big business owners supporting Hillary? For example, Zuckerberg?

if ashkenazi jews are mixed they have gray or blue eyes and a no hook nose.

Also that cohen faggot in Facebook that gave her campaign $20 million. Luckey gave $10k and the media are flipping their shit like its another holohoax.

and if we check here nose form properly:
there is a light hook

Story time please user.

Of course not. They probably praised those businesses. The praise Mark Cuban gets is a perfect example of this since it is a rather similar situation, where some rich guy is supporting a candidate. In Cuban's case, he actually campaigned for Hillary and bashed Trump actively (and still is).

Sage negated. You can't make this issue go away no matter how hard you try. This is not Holla Forums and we're not Holla Forumsermin.

Did you really expect anything better from kikes? David Futrelle is also one.

He should consider making those kike journalists homeless through lawsuits.

That would be pretty funny. Even more so if he gives some of that money to Trump's campaign.

Yeah, I am pretty much done with Holla Forums. I might just follow a good news feed for video games instead.

NicheGamer's comments section was fairly based over this. For the most part anyways.

With all of that, you can already tell of why there is such a big distrust towards the media. Even they went to such panic mode when Trump mentioned of establishing a national media regulations towards unfair and bias media coverage, punishing those who are only one-sided with propaganda tendencies. Explains of why they despise Trump.

Looks pretty good, I will check it out.

Unless he throws us a bone I'm just gonna forget about him.

All sorts of great advice here (cenovich, brendan eich) and no action whatsoever from palmer.
twitter.com/PalmerLuckey/status/779503289381507072

what issue? im not taling about issues.
im taliking about (((alt-right))) jews trying to make useful idiots on Holla Forums to work for them

judging by your comment you are either an useful idiot or another stupid rat

Respectfully, why follow gaming news at all? It's basically just a hype generation machine, getting you to want things that you can't yet have or that are overpriced becauase of current-year release date. Just be a casualfag and find a new game to play when time permits and you're finished with your old ones. Trying to keep up with gaming "culture" is like trying to be a model train aficionado or movie buff: it's just a waste of time.

t. former gamerfriend, now casualfag who just plays coop games every now and then to keep in contact with people

Yeah, this is a pretty good point. I have also been neglecting my other hobbies as well.

You're a blithering fucking idiot trying to make this issue goo away. The issue here is leftists journos acting like fucking idiots as they are prone to do over politics, something they should not be doing. We could cause a lot of headache for these journos while making Hillary supporters look bad, while making Hillary herself look bad, all by making a large fuss over this and you want to carry on about someone's nose. You are either a shill, an idiot, or CTR, though chances are, you're some fuckwit from Holla Forums. Kill yourself already.

True, though it is good to keep track of which company is sjw and which isn't,.

I think such an attitude will heal the industry, as well. When people stop caring about the next big thing, devs will start making games that are designed to have lasting value.

Now that the spectacle of Hollywood has well and truly plateau'd, I expect that to be the eventual direction of movies, as well… though only after the dumb kikes finally go bankrupt making Cleopatra 2.0: Electric Boogaloo, watered down for Chinese censors edition

Easy to tell, SJWs make shitty games

He's still too young probably, he'll regret this big time when's he's older. It takes someone very detached mentally or very egotistical to play this the right way, and he's probably too young and emotionally needy.

i will not interfere in your schizophrenic conversation with yourselves. its up to the mods now. if they think alt-right jew faggotry should be allowed to post on Holla Forums than thats what Holla Forums on Holla Forums has become

Yeah, this is probably the right take on it, I mean he is only 24.

Goodness gracious.

Explain why you are trying to derail a thread that is about fucking over leftists. Explain why you were trying to get this thread bumplocked. Explain why you are so insistent on hiding this incident and can't even address what is actually happening. We have IDs. We can see your post history in this thread. Te fact that you can't see how this hurts Hillary and how this can be used against her and leftists shows you're either full of it or the stupidest person in this thread. Kill yourself.

I've been following the conversation between you two and I can't really following at all. Can you explain the problem you have? I can agree that there's no such thing as the alt-right and that it's just plain right but I also agree that we must fight back. We have seen with GG that being a PRcuck does nothing and being on the attack constantly yields amazing results as this election and memes has shown. Do you? I just don't know what either of your points are.

Regarding censorship on Holla Forums here, I don't understand why they would try to hide it. People left cuckchan's Holla Forums precisely because people couldn't talk about GG or GG related subjects there. What the hell is going on?

Too true. That and I doubt he has had much exposure to sjws like this. They both seem very normalfag.

I'm a bit confused on that one, they currently have a thread up on it and its not bumplocked or anything.

The guy has been trying to get this thread bumplocked for whatever his reason. He's throwing around buzzwords in hopes this will make the thread go away, much like how this thread was suppressed on Holla Forums. The rest of us realize that what we have here is a case of Hillary supporters and journalists attacking someone for supporting Trump. Even more so, two of the journalists incited a hatemob on Palmer's girlfriend to chase her off of twitter for being a Trump supporter.

Holla Forums autosaged and then deleted a version of this thread concerning the chick in OP and now, the other thread on the issue is in autosage.

This.

Most media sources, rather than adapt by being willing to cover non-pc stories, either will continue to decline and die, or otherwise they will accept funding from the corrupt system and essentially become a propaganda vessel.

Also, I'm saying we should raise a fuss and make it known how these leftists are acting. The other guy seems to be against that. I'm not making any distinction about alt-right because alt-right is a joke bullshit label made to create boogeymen out of Trump supporters.

I saw this one when I checked and its not in autosage though?
>>>Holla Forums10791172

It's worth noting that Trump intends to give a 30 percent tariff on products manufactured in China to discourage outsourcing. This includes playstations and apple products.

These people don't give a shit about minorities at all. They care more about cheap products more than the exploited chinese worker who is nearly driven to suicide from creating it. They are reprehensible dipshits.

They don't care, they just memoryhole it like they do all the time because it's not published in an article.

Gamergate thread is talking about it, and it is technically against the fucking rules to talk about eceleb bullshit in Holla Forums

That one isn't and it started off as a basic VR thread and hasn't been hit as hard as the other threads were by people actively trying to slide it. There was no reason to get rid of the other threads. As for censorship, Holla Forums is fond of that as the censorblade fiasco has shown. I doubt Mark does meta mondays anymore but if he does, bring it up and see how hard he will try and avoid the topic since it is fresh in everyone's mind that if he lies about it in public, people will flip.

no one forced her off twitter. she left herself because she is a pussy

Who gives a shit about chinks? Don't tell me you think nigger lives matter too.

GG is given an exception on these kind of things.

It's like people forgot how Mark and his mods actually went out of his way to delete threads on censorblade threads, first autosaging them and then deleting them after the regular threads were filled with discussions about censorship and Mark and the mods (who bought the game) got so bum-rustled one of the mods had a nervous breakdown.

Did people forget about this? Did people forget about Mark trying to make money off of this website from ad revenue and Hotwheels had to stop him? Did people really forget about this and the other shit Mark has pulled like losing his shit over some shit in a video game chat? If I were actually obsessive about his bullshit I would have saved it but I assumed everyone was in the know.

Hi Neofag.

I don't really pay much attention to Holla Forums, I just know he's a kike and that most people that talk about Holla Forums here don't like him.

You sure talk a lot about Holla Forums and Mark on this thread…

Yeah, Mark is something of a fuck-up. When he fucks up hard, he comes back begging and apologizing, only to fuck up more. The problem with his fuck-ups are if they were mere mistakes or bad advice, it would be understandable but there is a definite pattern to how he does things. After a while it becomes hard to ignore since it starts to truly seem like he is doing shit on purpose. I used to have chatlogs from some steam game showing how fucking paranoid and messed up he is.

Yeah, I think its time I stopped going to Holla Forums for anything.

Because this issue is linked to Holla Forums and Mark tends to fuck things up. Also, in the /v thread this topic was actively being suppressed and in this thread you have seen some of that as well. It is pertinent to this thread since originally we had people expecting Holla Forums to swing in and help out like before, which is not the case. Like the other person said, he doesn't pay much attention to Holla Forums so it seems appropriate to comment on it anyone's edification.

That's…not how it happened at all. Holla Forums had a lot of threads about the censorship up until the game's release without problems.
It was when the game was released and people wanted to talk about it that people who insisted on talking about the censorship instead of the content of the game in the same thread got banned. Mark then tried to separate them by making a thread just about the censorship and the other thread just about the game and that didn't work.
Maybe you should stop pretending to be an expert on Holla Forums when you don't even know anything about its bump limit or really anything about it.

It's a bit hard to distinguish if it's Holla Forums, Holla Forums or something of eceleb related. There are people on Holla Forums who got really annoyed after many not Holla Forums related threads though.
You can look at 8ch.net/log.php?board=v to find out of who bumpblocked and deleted the tread, if you remember the post number.
The only thing right now that you can talk about this is in, well… in GG threads. Depends if you can be civil enough and not sperg out constantly

When can we start killing these people?

Where is that in this: 8ch.net/log.php?board=v ?

If anyone needs a quick refresher on what goon shillposting looks like, this astute user has compiled a collection for your viewing.

Top fucking kek. Here comes the defense force.

Actually it is.

This much is true because everyone was bashing the game.

No. The original threads were continued and the people who bought the game got butthurt that people were talking about the censorship because they were butthurt that people were chiding them for buying a censored game. The faggots that bought the game ran to Mark and the mods and made up some bullshit about how there should be separate threads when nothing of the sort was done for the Witcher 3, Fallout 4, or any other game. There was no precedent for it and no reason for it and it did not conform to the current rules. Mark sided with the censorblade people that bought the game and tried to create separate threads which again is bullshit. When confronted with his hypocrisy, and when people started fussing at him and the mods over it, that's when you had mods trying to crackdown on people by deleting posts and threads and what led to a mod having a nervous breakdown and Mark actually coming into a thread and stating so, trying to condemn the people who talked about the censorship.

Stop trying to act as if Mark was in the right. There is a reason why people up and left after that issue.

Read the thread. First VR thread autosaged after 300 posts, while the other one was autosaged and then deleted later on (it is archived in this thread).

everything autosages after 300 posts though, that's been in place for years

Images show what happened to the first thread on the matter that was autosaged and deleted. Second thread, listed here , hasn't hit bump limit and isn't autosaging yet.

There are people who will claim a video game thread is not video games. They're probably trolls but in the end, despite my input on Holla Forums in this thread, I'm not that invested. I only go there if someone raises a fuss and provides a link. As for GG, I think they are cucked out and won't do anything. If they surprise me, that's great but I'm not expecting them or Holla Forums as a whole to really do anything. Like someone else said, they are content to ignore all problems so it's whatever.

No it hasn't. It was much higher before, lowered to 400 at the beginning of this year, and then lowered once more despite the fact that such a limit is not needed and the site is stable. There is also no reason to have such a low limit and no reason to hide the anchors on threads as well.

so cag let it go, Lime bumplocked it, and Mark deleted it? Yeah that sucks.

You're admitting in your own post that it didn't happen the way you said it did before.

I was in that thread when Mark pulled that shit, I'm not even saying that what he did wasn't retarded, I'm just saying it didn't happen the way you said. He was trying to push the censorship talk into a different thread which was retarded, but not really "censorship".

I'm also pretty sure there was no mod breakdown since Mark is the only one ever capcoding.

At least you didn't insist on your original claims.

Mark actually posted in the other thread but for some reason everyone here ignored it.

this thread was created on the 23rd, way late into the night, apparently.
>>>Holla Forums10792747

The thread you're referring to was made on the 24th. It was deleted because it was concurrent with a thread of the same subject that was already up and is still up

Go ahead and check the date of the other one archive.is/4UKTx

testing
>>>Holla Forums10795493

No, my original post summarizes what happened. Mark did autosage threads. Mark did delete threads. Mark did bitch about the people against censorship. I was in those threads too. I'm surprised I didn't get banned but people did. You are full of it.

You are a fucking liar. An outright liar. We have someone else in this thread corroborating that story, since Mark was the one who outright admitted that we caused a mod to have a nervous breakdown. You claim to have been in those threads but did not see that bullshit that multiple people commented on and made fun of Mark about? Just stop.

And then he said that thread could stay up as long as it only talked about developers pulling support from oculus.
Can't talk about the Gizmodo and NeoGaf harassment that's going on alongside it.

>expects everyone to just listen&habeeb
post some proof then or keep crying bitch ass nigga

Yeah they're massive hypocrits but ideally they would have tough enough skin to fight back

Mark's a faggot but this shit doesn't belong on Holla Forums. It's not fucking videogames, not even remotely.

Stay on cuckchan, faggot.

You're wrong faggot, Mark was deleting and banning censorship discussion, then forced it into a separate thread when people shitposted their complaints.

where the fuck is my screenshot with Mark redtexting CENSORSHIP IS FINE. Mark was also well known for his ninty bias. have him censorsing anti yankike posts, who of course, turned out to be a megakike who ditched Holla Forums for reddit as soon as the money started rolling in after our hype made him big, just like the "halfchan shills" said would happen. Mark fell for it like any other newfag, because that's all he is, a cancerous ex-trip newfag with the mental maturity of a 16 year old. He was being exactly as much of a faggot with xenoblade as that poster described.

I'm saying there was no other mod capcoding in the thread and I think I'd remember if there had been since that rarely ever happens compared to Mark capcoding and if the mod had a breakdown. Mark saying it happened might be true, would explain why I can't remember it.

well there are no video games worth playing coming out this year anyway, so there's not much to talk about. not that this excuses Holla Forums being such shit.

Oh, now I see. You sure want to derail it towards you "notice me senpai" faggotry.
Please kill yourself already.

fucking hell, I actually *had* forgotten about that. Trying to monetize Holla Forums really does say it all about that blobby kike.
I also remember when GG wanted to run some ad campaign to fuck with other sites and Mark said "sure, i'll handle it, give me the money" and promptly showed everyone that even for a couple hundred dollar Google ad buy done for lulz, he was both incredibly incompetent and blatantly tried to shave off a cut for himself.

In any case, we should spread the breitbart stories and such about this. This is major issue since it implicates the press once more.

Sage negated again. Fuck off, unless you have a reason why people should not be talking about this issue and spreading it.

It is video games since it involves VR devs and gaming journos attacking a guy who is connected to an apparatus that is linked to games and has been talked about in regards to games for moths to years, being attacked and his gf being attacked for their political beliefs. There is no reason to take a hands approach to the whole thing.

The mod didn't talk about it. Mark was the one who mentioned it. He mentioned specifically that he was consoling the mod since he had a nervous breakdown which I took to mean that the mod had a nervous breakdown. In the end, I don't expect much from there in regards to this.

You can't just say that and not have a storytime, user

>>>/a/

Even if this thread crashes we can make a new one. Maybe see if those journos are actually connected to Hillary and other media types or if they are useful idiots.

If no-one isn't going to derail it again by concentrating on jewish origins and board dramas

Fine. I won't bring up Holla Forums (if we agree that it's quite cucked).

trying to force a meme here ?

About those over 80 articles that I've heard.

Can't tell if it will become true, but we all have seen it countless times. Is it another journo-pro co-operation?

This election is a good time to be reminding people of JouroList, especially since people already distrust the media considerably. It would be good to work with their confirmation bias.

archive.is/Wqloi
archive.is/y5lLr

whatever happened to this? Palmer should hire Hulk's lawyers and sue Gizmodo & NeoFag

They're victims of Globalists. Once kikes rule over chinks, they'll go after you too. Vice versa.

im an ancap

So the founder of Oculus Rift has a red-pilled qt girlfriend? No wonder his last name is Luckey.

I share the same age as Luckey and I was red pilled when I was 18. I guess he's still blue pilled and doesn't know how the game industry work. Well I hope this shitfest awakens him, or not.

"white women who said their natural hair color was blonde had an average IQ score within 3 points of brunettes and those with red or black hair."

news.osu.edu/news/2016/03/21/blond-intelligence/
archive.is/aptXF

she's hot. just goes to show the only thing women care about is money

obviously she's wiping her tears with her boyfriend's billions right now

so like seriously you burgers need to understand that jews took on german surnames when they were living there some of the things you claim are jewish surnames are notoriously retarded

you have no idea what a hook nose looks like do you?

As if the fucking UN and Justin "le weedman XDDDD" Trudeau getting involved in the first Gamergate wasn't bad enough.

wtf

where's that from?

Johnny Flynt was going to go into politics, or at the least political journalism, before he decided to get the cock chop and become a "game developer".
hell, there's a pic of him hanging out with Janet Reno from some fundraiser when he was in college.

Agreed.

Pitiful physique for a Hwite Soopreemist. He should lift.

The grill is kinda cute but not my gf so I ain't doin' shit for her.

Add this to the list of times SJWs are hypocrites who bully girls off the internet for having the wrong opinions.

SUE THEM YOU FUCKING CUNT

This

News?

is she okay?

Anything happened to the cucks'?

Underrated.

wew

MODS ARE CUCKS

Wait a minute, is that Trumps actual signature or is it meant to be some sort of joke that I don't get? Because if that's a signature I'd be concerned to whether or not Trump can actually write.

Oy vey! Look at that racist xenophobic tweet! This is all the proof we need to take this white trash down!