Tobacco

AYY LMAO

Also you're a numale if you don't smoke cigars.

Have fun with your cancer retard.

You do know that is the extra shit (((they))) put in cigarettes that give people cancer, right? If you smoke natural tobacco your chances of cancer are much lower than if you smoked cigs

meep meep smoking tobacco from a pipe is the correct way tbh no homo

This

Also somewhat this

Have fun being a sheltered numale.

How's highschool? I know they try to brainwash you really hard.

Pipes are alright but cigars are where it's at tbh

Modern cigarettes taste like ass, I don't know why people bother.

Still a filthy weed tbh.

Tbh nigger, kill youre'self

why do people care if someone smokes?

Because SJW

I mean it does cause cancer. but it doesn't really matter.

see
Cultivating your own ignorance is a kneejerk attempt at rationalizing what you've been taught all your life.
Denial is a coward's tool and a shill's, so don't pretend that information that conflicts your narrative hasn't already been posted in the thread.

No shit if you're an excessive smoker and you smoke cigs instead of Cigars. Fidel Castro died of old age and he smoked a shit ton of cigars.

Yoi still seem to have this shit tier grasp that tobacco is evil, it isn't anymore evil than alcohol it's how you use it.

This.

Why do you feel the need to be so defensive about your plebeian habit? Smoke all you want, I don't give a fuck.

also, your breath probably smells like manure, just fyi

Have you been to the mosque yet kingsley?

also fyi vapes and electronic cigs aren't 100% safe either.

double irony if you drink

I don't go out of my way to waste my money on tobacco.
I won't turn down a cigar or an offer to smoke a pipe, it's great in moderation.

fuck most cigarette smokers, that shit is disgusting.

i never said tobacco is evil. i even said it doesnt matter

Literally none of what you typed is in any way related to my post, nor does it even remotely answer what I asked you.

R8 my shitty gas station cigars, Holla Forums.

If you don't smoke Marlboro you smoke cock.

gas station cigars are not made for tobacco user

These aren't the kind you use for blunt wraps. Those are swishers and other garbage you can get 3 for 99c. These are the "high end" as far as gas station cigars go. If you tried to use these for blunts all you'd do is make a mess.

Also, they make actual blunt wraps for those who aren't fucking retarded.

Because a tobacco company will put Carcinogens in tobacco because of (((triple parentheses)))

it already happening, faggot - lobbyists push for bigger taxation of vaping liquids, to not lose the market

Also, weed is fucking degenerate and all stoners should be shot.

Cigars are pretty nice tbh

what anime is that?

kys namefag smoking is cool

one piece

I like cigars, but there's nowhere I can go to enjoy one.

Pffft, rules! I make a conscious decision to not smoke around non-smokers. If they approach me and start bitchin', I tell them to eat a dick.

tobacco companies are very goy. But everyone who smokes absolutely should be smoking American Spirits. Everything else is retarded.

.#@^*Yhijkg"G287ytu[@^*&2yuijkmVnjmZ;h794+215

My nigger, black Spirits were my first cigarette. I exclusively smoke American Spirit and Nat Sherman when it comes to cigarettes

This. Shit's fine in moderation, but I'm not gonna go wasting my money on it regularly.