Public execution of traitors and jews

You know, Im really thinking we need to bring back the breaking wheel, drawing and quartering, burning at the stake, the guillotine, and especially the cross.

The purpose for this, is not so much to punish the criminal, but to serve as a horrific warning to society at large that this behavior will not be tolerated.

I am no completely and utterly determined that all traitors, race or otherwise, as well as EVERY SINGLE JEW, needs to be exterminated in such brutal, and public ways for their crimes against the white race upon the day of the rope.

Of course, we can also add a technological flair; lasers that flay the skin for example.

The point being is that we need to work to actually make the first holocaust a truly brutal spectacle so that there never need be a second one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fQOUdy4-lGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Start with frog worshipers.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Should really be a bannable offense.

I almost have to agree with the first post shill
it's getting pretty cringy

seconded. everyone report that first faggot.

case in point

When Holla Forums will ban for redpilling everyone that kek is satanic cult planted by jews to subvert Holla Forums, it will only mean that sane people are silenced.

Its so obvious by illuminati cards that this degenerate shit was PLANNED for right wing supporters.

You have consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

I see the derail. we are talking about how the jews and the elites are going to be executed after trump gets in.

alex jones. you gotta fucking lurk more. those water filters are fucking you up.

Anyone against Trump or Kek is an immediate heretic.

Hahaha fucking praise Kek

You can't plan for kek, and if you do, he will punish you for it. If the kikes wanted this, they will get it. All of it. Public executions of traitors and subhumans under the watchful gaze of the frog god.

Sage for off topic

Kek doesn't like kikes, remember that you yid

Nah, should be MSM journalists. They only want the freedom to manipulate people.

Kek'd and wreck'd.

I used to think it was non-utilitarian savagery to brutalise your enemies like that, but now that I'm witnessing the horror and agony of societal collapse first-hand I realise that the ends justify the means. I don't think it's something that should be done to everybody though, since you don't want to normalise it: a society that sees such an act as unremarkable is bound to be one with law and order issues, as it takes a psychological toll on people (look at the spike in domestic violence that happens after wars, for instance).

Personally I think lower them feet-first into a vat of acid. Pretty low-tech, easily replicable. But honestly, from what I've heard, slashing someone's stomach and leaving them to burn out is fucking horrible enough, and certainly cost-efficient.

There's always the Persian honey-boat method: tie someone up to a boat with a cover over it, float it on a stagnant pond, feed and hydrate them through a tube, and let the bugs slowly infest and devour them alive. Probably the worst I've heard of. Save it for the final bosses of the world, the Soroses and Netanyahus etc.

op here. agreed.

Dont want to over use it.
We will just incinerate the vast majority of those who dont warrant such brutal methods.

Like the jew's children for example; I could argue they deserve a painless death instead.

I'm fine with bringing back the good ol' giant kitchen knife and whatever you fucker fantasize about but I'd rather it be inside a building with no children, because that'll fuck them up bad

I don't like the idea of killing children. They've done nothing wrong. Better to castrate them and use them as servants

Its not about what they have done, its what they are.

We are going to have to exterminate them ALL if we are to be rid of them.

Also if you castrate them, they suddenly have very little to lose/ how will you castrate them all?

They are still a threat in adulthood.

Jews are not human, period.

They are a parasite and a threat that must be exterminated.

I know its hard, but those kike-children are not really human either.

The threat comes from them being able to reproduce themselves. If they're castrated and kept alienated from each other, they're no threat at all. In fact if the Ottomans, Chinese, et al. are any example, children raised in such a way will be full turncoat and even more patriotic than the average person.

user, kikes are not a fucking joke. You don't spread one huge fire into million little fires and leave it for the wind to extinguish. They are just going to turn into million big fires. You either solve a problem fully or it comes back to hunt you down sooner or later.

Thats niggers.

The very genetics of the jew is the problem.
Even one jew is too many.

Not only that, but they tried to genocide us.

This is as much about vengeance (although I will admit, that is an emotional not political argument) as anything else.

THEY TRIED TO GENOCIDE EUROPA

THAT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED PERIOD

THE ONLY WAY TO SEND THE MESSAGE TO NEVER DO THAT AGAIN IS TO COMPLETELY EXTERMINATE A GROUP

THERE WILL BE NO "JEWISH" RESERVATIONS, FOR THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT THE JEW WORTH PRESERVING

Theyre kike kids you faggot. They will grow up to push the 6 bazillion if theyre not properly taken care of when their kike parents are put down.

No kike remains alive.

I'm not sure you are fully aware of what castration entails. It means they cannot reproduce. It means they are functionally the living dead.

This is all a big meaningless internet argument, but honestly, if some fashy commissar told me to kill a kid for no reason but that he/she will possibly gain superpowers and destroy us all in a single generation, I'd shoot the commissar. And I'd certainly not be the only one.

see above

Nope thats not what I look like.

Most of Holla Forums crossposts with /fit/ btw.

We have always been this way.

GTFO you newfag

If you dont grasp how the kikes work by now, you need to head on back to reddit you colossal faggot.

Subversion is what I mean

f some fashy commissar told me to kill a kid for no reason but that he/she will possibly gain superpowers and destroy us all in a single generation, I'd shoot the commissar. And I'd certainly not be the only one.

And then I would shoot you all for not supporting the white race above all others.

Every other race comes second to the white one.

Reported. For cucks like you there is a board.

>>>Holla Forums

Shit, type meant to > your post.

We are here to completely eradicate ALL jews. Including the children.

Dubs confirm youre a newfag who doesnt know where the fuck hes at and doesnt know wtf hes talking about.

KYS NOW!

youtube.com/watch?v=fQOUdy4-lGg

I think the best thing to do is similar to what the French did. Have multiple guillotines already built around the major metropolitan cities. Round up the jews, all non white lawyers, press, etc and shackle them.

I think the guillotine is a lot more efficient than the rope. With the guillotine you can get a group of people lined up and heads chopped off easily if their hands and feet are chained.

Jews subvert because they control the media. A house-servant raised to be a good chosen has as much power as to be able to put poison in his master's porridge, that's it. That happens, he's executed, life goes on.

And then you'd have a civil war, because most people are not okay with killing defenseless children.

I bet you've never so much as fought somebody

It's almost like (((someone))) is trying to provoke you into a fashy holiness spiral to make you look absolutely repugnant and sub-nigger to everyone not autistic and/or a psychopath

Agreed. We need something cheap, reusable and effective.

Why reinvent the wheel?

The french already perfected it.

We already are planning on a civil war ((user)).

We are not the alt-right.

We are Holla Forums.

that means we are nazis fagboy

Youre going to hang yid. Know that day is not as far off as you think. Your lifeless corpse, blowing in the wind.

Then, I start a lampshade company

Stop even trying. Everyone here seeing your nose you filthy kike

Remember, on the day of the rope, anyone who refuses to execute jewish families is a heretical traitor and if they continue to refuse they are to be shot.

Otherwise their slave morality will kick in and they will attempt to protect the jewish family.

Exactly. No kike stays alive

Public executions should be brought back and justice should be done sooner.

Anything beyond that is sadistic fantasy.

Jewing the world for 5000 years deserves no pity.

When I think about how they ethnically cleansed aryans after the war - the ones who weren't firebombed to death first - and to this day are trying to wipe out the white race with forced miscegenation, I have to go with drawn and quartered.

What if you're only .1% kike?

Show us genetic proof. You will probably slide if you like a small miniscule percentage or something, but you will be banned from marrying anyone with any jew dna.

And some people would probably still try to kill you.

So you might want to keep that information to yourself kike.

Only somewhat effective one.

Just go for a heavier than air gas, a pit, and a conveyor or scooper to clean it out.
No mess, no fuss, over and done in 5 minutes tops for your pit, no damage on the executioner's psyche.
Hell, save time, fill the pit, and then cap it for instant grave.

All 23-and-me and other DNA testing sites automatically add 0.1% Jewish DNA in the results.

(checked)
pic related

I certainly hope that's the case. According to them, my gf is

Then its whatever. If an amount of non-white (except brown people) in a person is extremely tiny to the point where somewhere long ago in their family tree someone race mixed with a non-nigger at some point where its a non-issue I would still call that person white with mixed blood.

Thankfully I have papers that prove im 100% anglo-saxon.

Blue-blood motherfuckers!

Dna test from a private clinic confirmed it.

All that effort. All that work. All that mess to clean up. Fuck all that. Firing squads and squeegees. I even say stand 'em two or three deep to conserve ammo.

CHECKED
Only the leaders get the nice public execution. The useful idiots and common traitors get the wall, and the grave they just dug up behind them to fall into.

Bullets cost money. Cliffs are much better.
There's also a way to put them in a truck that cycles the carbon monoxide back into the trailer; drive around and stop at your burial pit destination with no hassle.
just an interesting fictional thought experiment

How about that acid bath idea Hal White from Breaking Bad used to get rid of the spic drug dealer in like season 1 or 2?

No. Those things were dreamed up by psychopaths who get off on torturing people, ie. they are creations of mental kikes. What we need to do is kill all you psychopaths along with the kikes and shitskins so we have a world with some kind of dignity.

There's one thing to kill pests because they have to go and another to jerk off while you put them in a blender like OP.

Me neither but we are far beyond the point where what anyone likes has any bearing. It's all about what needs to be done.

wonderful

torture != execution

I wouldn't be surprised if the people doing the torturing in those olden times were in some cases jews because the kind of torture is very reminiscent of what the Bolsheviks have done in Eastern Europe (like skinning people or having them run around a tree to unravel their intestines). If you're for torture then you're a sadistic subhuman. I have nothing against execution of traitors though, have at it.

dude if you sliced someone's stomach open they wouldn't be able to run because you'd have cut through their abdominal wall…. right?

They'd wince in pain and die or fall unconscious. Stomach has a lot of big arteries and blood volume.

the real enemy isn't something that anyone can see.
your ethos must be practical, Holla Forums.
take no interest in sadism.
just solve problems.
that's all you have to do. solve problems.
pursue the truth and spread it far and wide.
for the love of all that is holy.
for heaven on earth.

daily reminder that:

WE ARE THE ELITE

IN EXILE

Just dump them in Madagascar with freighters. Let them jew out each others for all eternity while we watch them like Trumans show while sipping prime Alpha Centauri liquor on a beach of Vega 3.