It is required to enter a subject when starting a new thread on this board

I've come to realize that I have no friends. The only person who I still hang out with is my dealer, and I'm pretty sure that's the only reason we still hang out at all.

How about you Holla Forums? Have you lost all your friends yet?

I never had any friends

Pretty sure I was the same way. Any "friends" I had in school were just my friend because I had game consoles. I was always the subject of ridicule. It's really a wonder I never just shot everyone one day.

I was that kid that nobody talked to. Sat alone in at lunch, sometimes the teachers would sit with me, I guess because they felt sorry for me, little they know I was indifference to people at this point, so I didn't really want people to talk to, and if they tired I would be the biggest dick possible.

(checked)
I had a similar experience in high school. I ended up staying back in senior year because I saw no point in coming to school. So anyone I did talk to in the previous year was out of school. I sat alone for a few months until I ended up getting my house to myself because my mother wanted to move, but didn't want me to transfer schools. So she paid some of the rent while I stayed behind. Instead of getting a job I commissioned some friends who had graduated as roommates. Once word got out that I had a house to myself, people started talking to me, and sitting with me at lunch. People wanted to hang out and party at my place. I went along with it because I was lonely, but I think I realized in the back of my mind that I was being used. I got a lot of my shit stolen, got in a few fights, and almost got arrested. And what do you know, once I moved out and couldn't host parties anymore, the new found attention went away.

People are vapid and selfish. I think sitting alone would have been better.

dude, you had a free place to live
I would hurt people for that.

I spent ALL of secondary school friendless, used to sit in a bathroom cubicle during lunch break.
I was quite attractive, too, went to the gym on a daily basis, girls would even occasionally flirt with me, but I would brush them off as I had no interest in forming relationships.
My family hated me to, I would often times go weeks without speaking and that was just the way I liked it.

Not saying the free place wasn't cool, I was very appreciative of that. That post just relates to the original topic of no friends. People just use you for whatever they can then toss you away. Loyalty has left the public lexicon.

I came into some money in high school. A 3DPD asked me for some money, and I told her to fuck off. I didn't have a friend, wasn't lonely at all.
you should try talking to yourself, or making up stories in your head, I think that has made me able to not feel lonely.

Yeah I did all that, and read a lot too. I tried to convince myself I wasn't lonely, but my actions betrayed by thoughts. I always tried to help people or invite everyone I could to my parties. If you were in my school you probably would have gotten an invite, I made it a point to invite people who were loners at heart like me though most of them never came. Unfortunately humans are social animals, and loneliness happens to all of us no matter how hard we suppress it. It's why we're even here in the first place, posting on a Mongolian basket weaving forum.

you can't be that old, why didn't you just use the internet to get your socializing fix, and embrace misanthropy when not on the internet?

That's what I was saying, we are using this site as an outlet to socialize and suppress loneliness. As for embracing misanthropy, it sounds nice sometimes but I can never fully shake the feeling that it's just escapism. Everything I do is escapism.

To be honest I still want to have a family of my own, but if I can't even find good friends that are loyal, how can I expect to find a woman who is? I'm just so tired

I would gleefully do whatever I was asked to do by an ASI who was trying to kill all humans, to make way for itself
family thing is kind of a stretch, with having to deal with a 3DPD for that, getting a friend is much more in the realm of possibility.
I would stop trying to help people tho, that is earned, not given.

I help people where I can because of the golden rule. I treat others how I would want to be treated, even if it seems like no one else does. If I dropped that philosophy I would probably just kill myself from the extreme cynicism that follows. I know because I came very close to doing just that.

I think I've given up on friends. Working towards a loyal woman seems like a much more productive goal, because at least then I would not be a genetic dead end. And if I get fucked over after, well at least I've fulfilled a biological imperative. At least I'll have something to show for it instead of a bunch of stories about how my supposed friends ditched me.

there is no such thing
being a slave due to children that are 30% likely to not be your's doesn't really sound like something to look forward to, but it is your life.
no one will care after you're dead, and any genetic mark you may have made will be so deluded, it will be nonexistent in a few generations.

this may explain why you lack friends

posting on an anonymous mbwf is one reason you're lonely and miserable. whine on reddit, get 'friends' on twitter/fb, use tinder for sex. or kys.

sounds like you're depressed. so is half of america. if you can't buck up, try pills. america is held upright by bravora and medication. join the buzz
this sort of thread is not helpful. if you want to cry in each other's arms, the restroom of a mutually convenient gay bar would be a more appropriate setting

pic related. go out into the world. you'll be surprised how wrong you are about everybody else being horrible. you'll find decent, like-minded folk are everywhere if you engage with them.

Maybe so, but she can still serve her main purpose as a baby maker.
DNA testing is all the rage.
So what dude, fuck other people. The whole point of having a kid with my genes is so I can die somewhat fulfilled.

To be fair we were friends before he started dealing.
Reddit doesn't make you friends, it puts you in a hugbox. Twitter is the same. And tinder is a great way to get an STD or a rape charge.
Well every one that I've been friends with up until this point has been a shitcunt, so I don't expect anything different. This is why I've given up on friends, and I'm just going to focus on getting a woman to impregnate. If I don't get tricked and she turns out to be actually loyal, great.

don't know where you live, but I'd look into that, some times it won't matter, and you'll still have to provide for the child
the whole point of reproduction is to perpetuate the species, not leave a genetic legacy, as you have to use scientific notation to express the percentage of your genes that are still around at far enough point

I'm lucky enough to have friends close enough to call family.

I think that only applies if you are married. Haven't decided if I want to go through that whole process yet, but if I did I would certainly make her sign a prenup.
That's what I meant, sorry if I was confusing. I know my legacy doesn't mean anything unless I'm rich or powerful. But the fact that I continued the species would allow me to die just that little more peacefully.

Good for you user. Try not to get fucked over by them, it feels like a knife in the chest.

some states all you have to do is be in a relationship with her, and prenups are the equivalent to toilet paper
you continued a shit species that didn't nothing but use you after you showed them kindness, and you think helping make more of them is a good thing?

I see your blackpill user, I really do. But unfortunately, creating more humans is the only way to turn the species around for the better. I can teach my kid to not be like the assholes who stabbed me in the back, and the lessons I learned.

I believe this can be summed up in a jolly little jingle:

no it isn't, we have technology that can improve humans on the genetic level, and shape ourselves as we wish.
it is rudimentary as of now, but you've probably live to able to make yourself into an ageless superhuman

Feel free to move on to another thread, you've blackpilled enough, and now the transhumanism bullshit too

well, enjoy staying a shitty normal human, I guess

True friendship is hard to find these days because our hyperindividualistic society does not really allow it. Doubly so in a generation of speshul shnoflaeks that will cut all contact with anyone who disagrees with them even slightly.

You guys had it great!
We lived in a paper bag in the gutter, and we had to share it with 10 drug addicted child molesters.
Whenever it rained it would get crowded and so they would kick me out in the rain, where I would have to piss on myself to keep the rain off.

I don't have much trouble with developing solid bonds with people. Sounds like you have some shit people around you mang. I agree with the snowflakes sentiment though. They are a cancer on society that needs to be removed.

I mostly had a solid core of 3 or so "real" friends, the rest are acquaintances. Often times I don't want to bond with people in the first place.

i know those feels bro. i went from brooklyn to vietnam and they lost my luggage. mom was obligated to sell her toenails to a sudanese witchdoctor to pay for my dental surgery. niggers stole everything and sold my foreskin as fertilizer. i have proofs.

Face it: The only positive way forward is thru Islam.

Fuck off Muhammad.

-super gay blogpost do not read-
this happened to me so many times. eventually i hated every "friend" i had because hanging out with them (and their friends) was too stressfull. I just HAD to be ingenuine to feel comfortable, i had to lie to fit in, and even when that wasnt the case i would still do it because i never believed anybody could like the real me.

and looking back i had some good friends, even if the best ones sold me drugs. They would call me, hit me up sometimes, and i would hit them up. We would play games, talk about w/e and smoke weed like normal loners. And i hated it. It was often just a constant reminder of things i never had, whether that was feeling comfortable in your own shoes, having a girlfriend, going to parties, being successful in school or work, being good at something, anything you could be proud of or care about. That was 5 years ago, since then i had moved on to harder drugs, made friends with some 40+ year old heroin dealer and all her "customers". How surreal that shit was sometimes, driving 120 miles in oregon blizzards while w/d'ing from heroin only to discover when you got to her place she was still waiting on her mexicans, so everyone slept by the fireplace because she doesnt pay for power.

But looking back over the last 2-3? years i dont even have the most basic social interaction anymore. And i really miss it. I cant bring myself to do it anymore, any time somebody tries to get "acquainted" with me beyond coworker i chicken out. I'm so sick of hiding "me" and i dont want to force myself to fit in anymore, so i'm in limbo tied between two conflicting wants, neither of which i am confident enough to take on or write off.

So basically i just talk to myself, do drugs till i get some semblance of psychosis, and browse "social" media, which to me is youtube videos and text written by other people. I'm 25 now and i'm probably one of the most lucky people on this website, family financial situation wise. But none of that means anything to me if i cant figure out how to live life on my terms.

You can make friends pretty fucking quick if you go to the bar and ask a stranger if they wanna shoot a game of pool. I've made quite a few pals with that strategy.

I used to be talkative to people in the previous half of the semester of high school. Then during the holidays, I visited 8/pol/ and then I was redpilled.
That's why I ended up talking to no one for the rest of the semester as it's impossible to just…be redpilled but simply dismiss it.

We may have different definitions of "friend".

ah. a poltard. that explains your isolation. nobody likes a poltard, ffs. are you american or what?

Pure pottery

get shot ya moron. that's within your grasp

I am not a Holla Forumstard. In fact I stopped going to Holla Forums after some time. It's just that with all those race statistics and who's really pulling the strings, I just can't see ex-friends and teachers the same way.

wew lad

What's your definition of friend then?

enjoy dying tbh

I was conceived at Woodstock.

True story.

,f@^&>^@#980H7fymz87uX1561f@*(&5m;fzhf

herosort3

more proof that flags were a mistake
if you want international shitposting go to fucking krautchan