Aus/pol/ - Based Blair Cottrell Edition

Afternoon, cunts.
It's about time we had another thread, considering there's shit worth talking about

REQUIRED VIEWING
youtube.com/watch?v=Epsid_gEK3k
Blair Cottrell From UPF stars in a debate about Australian patriotism in the Current year. Highlights include;
An Immigration-pushing Kike professor using the CURRENT YEAR argument, and blatantly misrepresenting facts with a fucking smug grin.

A frizzy-haired abbo mulatto being unable to argue and OMG I CAN'T EVEN'ing multiple times.

A military cuck claiming all muslims are peaceful because a farmer gave him food this one time.

And a muslim losing an argument about the basic views of islam

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/09/17/the-convict-report-episode-41-build-it-and-they-will-swamp/

Pauline Hanson On the bolt report, doing some good work
facebook.com/theboltreport/videos/312419402449529/
Podcast of her entire interview here:
whooshkaa.com/episode?id=86035

Feel free to post any recent happenings that i've missed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=krEPTyYO6l8
youtube.com/watch?v=3HA3TFkwsTg
youtu.be/3HA3TFkwsTg?t=14m55s
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/09/24/the-convict-report-episode-42-guatemalan-aryans/
youtube.com/watch?v=UFzW8rVRHRY
archive.is/7ChCZ
thedingoes.xyz/
thedingoes.xyz/about/
pollyweb.org/pollyweb-sociopolitical-poll-would-you-support-a-ban-on-immigrants-and-asylum-seekers-to-australia-based-on-their-religious-beliefs/
facebook.com/unitedpatriotsfront/videos/347414612259664/
8ch.net/aus/res/99488.html
facebook.com/Australian-Union-of-Fashy-Teens-319867698368402/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pauline Hanson's 2016 Maiden speech: =="Australia is in danger of being 'Swamped' by muslims"==
youtube.com/watch?v=krEPTyYO6l8

Senator Malcom Roberts of One Nation goes full shitlord in his first speech, albeit a little shakily
youtube.com/watch?v=3HA3TFkwsTg

GENERAL VIEWS THAT EVERY MUSLIM ACTUALLY HAS

pick one.

youtu.be/3HA3TFkwsTg?t=14m55s
One nation under cucks

It's a fair criticism, i suppose. Civnat is Shitty, but it's the only real nationalist position accepted in parliament currently

I blame the poms for that tbh

Realistically what is going to happen to us? I have become so pessimistic and downcast about our future I just cant see the light at the end of the tunnel anymore. We sprinting down the path of self annihilation socially, politically and economically. Can any ausbros inject me with some optimism? Or nah

Nigel Farage is going to win the next election over here, reestablish the empire and annex Australia and New Zealand.

Either that or we'll all get bred out of existence.

Normies are beginning to wake up. They're seeing their standards of living drop before their eyes and hopes for the future diminishing. The rise of Trump in the US and the civic patriotism here have helped dramatically shift the overton window, they're a bit cucked but they're a great gateway drug. It's our duty to let these normies know that it is okay to hold the views that many of them hold in secret, remaining pessimistic and doing nothing won't help. We've been given a great opportunity here and we need to utilise it.

We're about 10 years behind america, politically. Things are going to get worse before they'll get better, but a few groups and figureheads are looking forward to the decline of other western nations and drawing example from that. Best we can do right now is cheer on the voices speaking out like Pauline, Kruger, Cottrell, and so on. Involve yourself in their rallies and so on, to the best of your ability.

Protip: some of UPF's inner circle, including blair himself, have been a part of aus/pol/ for a while now. these guys are fucking top-notch and helping UPF grow is one of the best things you can do for your country right now.
As i see it, One nation is a placeholder for a far better representative of Australian. Pauline is a poor public speaker and allows herself to get trapped into bad circumstances. UPF is a step above and must be promoted. We need to ensure they get a seat next election.

fixed

I'm completely against anons responding to nihilistic posts such as this. But for future reference just remember that all morons who have harmed our country are on their way out both biologically and politically.

lol cunt

NEW CONVICT REPORT
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/09/24/the-convict-report-episode-42-guatemalan-aryans/

And how are you so sure that will happen? By what mechanism will that be brought about? The average Aussie is just as spineless as their European and American counterpart. Every political party - even "based" parties like One Nation provide a completely inadequate set of solutions to the wrong problems. There needs to be a catalyst to drastically shift the paradigm of thinking within the average Australian. The Europeans and Americans have a catalyst with their racial, social and economic powderkegs, but I almost feel as if we are drifting through a slow malaise to destruction. Where is our catalyst?

Alright so the problem I have with this is that I am of a completely different social class and background to what seems to be the makeup of these groups (not at all to disparage them). I don't know where I would fit in or how I would be of any help to such a group.

we have a literal globalist kike in charge.. what do we do realistically or meme magically against such reckless jewry here, sjws are spouting out of the ground at an astounding rate and shit skin/asians are pouring in faster then anyone can count.
what is our first step?

Its good that UPF is Vic based and not QLD based which means that UPF and ON can easily co-exist without hurting each other
If they're Given a good senate position and they will get in, especially if we get another Double Dissolution which I don't put past Kikebull to do
Though Cottrell's main problem is that he's shown as an Edgy Skinhead which makes him a bit unrelatable to the normies unlike Pauline

The last TDS was really shit, really low energy, though TCR was pretty good

We broker a peace deal and then a mutual defense treaty with the Emus. With the Emus on our side, we will defeat all enemies.

i like it… we can ride emu's into battle against kebab, we cant possibly lose!

What the hell are you talking about, your continent is full of uninhabited areas you can disappear to and live just fine. We in overcrowded Europe with no big forests and a town each kilometer have nothing like that. You have it good.

We are still the legitimate inhabitants of our various countries and continents. They can't make a move against any one White country openly because it would raise White consciousness globally. Stay reachable within your community - you may become a leader one day, and you want to at least be on a first name basis with people. Keep meeting with your comrades and learn about them as people IRL. Go camping. Teach yourself how to make soap. Learn who the players in your local media are. If there ever was a white uprising/riot situation, what nationalist media would be covering it? Start your own online video channel. Build our media. We still have huge numbers building all across the world. What you see is a tenth of the tidal wave that is coming. Once our message is vindicated further by victory, as was achieved in London on the 23rd of June, and will be again in Washington on Novemeber 8, huge amounts of resources will open up to us. We need to start building our media empires now. We need to be set up to be receiving grants yesterday. do your message out? Who would be the mediators? Learn public speaking. Join toastmasters. Understand the modern 24/7 news cycle is constant and requires organisation to dominate - plan your own. Make yourself a leader or at least an NCO. We are going to need mid level officers all across the White world. Maybe you can just start making lists? In the chaos of an uprising hard intel is best long prepared earlier.

race riots are easy, but constant vigilance requires discipline: activist, Cronulla 2000s.

youtube.com/watch?v=UFzW8rVRHRY

apologies cant embed already exists

How exactly do you do that anyway? There aren't even any jews around my area to make soap out of

piss off

Are you white? Are they white? Have you learned nothing from Hitler?

HAVE HOPE AUSFAG BROTHER

THE FIRE RISES YET

GAS THE LEBBOS, NUKE MELBOURNE NOW

I'm struggling to figure out why everyone hates Melbourne so much.

I mean, I get why Melbourne gets criticized, but I moved to Sydney a couple of months ago, and in almost every way, it's worse.

How in the fuck is Sydney better? And if you're from Brisbane… Holy fuck. Went there once, absolute shithole, never going back.

I live in perth m8, Sydney and Melbourne are both shitholes

Perth is full of abbos from what I know of it.
I have a good mate from Perth. Top bloke, but too cucked about abbos.

abbos are too stupid to be a real nuisance like chinks and lebbos, they're basically wildlife

Melbournes shit mostly because the Youth there are insufferable SJW cunts and they're constantly protesting, and it's also full of African immigrants.

Sydney has lots of Asians, but many parts of the city are still white as fuck and generally red-pilled. (Seriously people are racist as fuck in Sydney)

m8, there's a bunch of africoons throwing a party in the apartments the next block over tonight.

Which parts? I know being way out west I'm in the worst of it, but I haven't seen much difference around the rest of Sydney either.

Because N-A-T-I-V-E Australians can be easily red pilled. Whether you meet mates down at the local uni, workplace or city, a couple well placed pills will convert them into racist shitlords. You just need to get some fuckhead friends to keep your moral up.

Yeah that's probably why.

Northern Beaches, Eastern Suburbs, North Shore in General are pretty good.

Shire is pretty great too.

Thanks for the tip, I'll look into these, but unfortunately I think they're probably out of my price range at the moment.

What's up niggers

Yeah they're pretty fucking expensive.

The UPF said they were going to register as a party this election; they didn't. Never heard an explanation as to why though. Hopefully they can by next election.

Homemade Soap

Ingrediants:

Olive Oil
Rice Bran Oil
Canola Oil
(any plant or natural oil you want)

Sodium Hydroxide (known in Australia as Draino, in UK as ? and US as ?)

Water

Its simple. Get olive oil, rice bran oil, and canola. Get your local drain cleaner made out of sodium hydroxide (NaOH).

Mix 136 grams of sodium hydroxide in a common glass Pyrex container (picture 1) with 350 mls of water. CAREFUL pour the sodium hydroxide INTO the water, NEVER the reverse.

Make up 33% blend of the three oils (mix them together)

Pour blend into a stainless steel NOT an aluminium (Al) pan. The reaction corrodes the Al.

The Reaction

Gradually pour the sodium water into the stainless steel oils blend. You can heat to speed the reaction. The most important factor is owning a wizz stick or plastic wand/stem style
kitchen mixer and mixing the now reacting soap up. It is a complete bastard to get off clothes so wear old shitty clothes.

Add essential oils to scent at this point. Add flowers, sands or other aggregates.

Get three timber bed slats, the wood under the matarese: Lay one flat across two brick. With the other two slats, make a U profile shape on top of the flat slat on bricks. Secure with a chip of wood over the top making a complete O and tightening it with sliding vice.

Line the U profile with baking paper running long ways down the slats so it's one complete piece of baking paper. You don't want multiple edges that the soap creeps under.

The pour

As your mix starts to trace (see below), pour your soap.

Tracing is anytime after dripping the reacting mixture back into the steel pot with a fork or mixing tool leaves visible tracks on the surface, taking longer than usual to return into the liquid. Typically you only need to stir or mix for 2-5 mins before this becomes visible.

Use a small flat plastic plasterers paddle to roughly smooth the top surface. Agitate soap with a fork to clear any air bubbles and smooth entire batch in one stroke.

Cover exposed top with cling rap and wrap in a blanket. This keeps the temperature up inside and the reaction goes quicker, setting faster and better soap sooner. One blanket or doona is enough.

Melbourne has more Africans and the whites in Melbourne are more leftist
Also shit like Colburg has Arabic everywhere

They should but I wouldn't be surprised if (((Turnbull))) makes the AEC to deny him

What the hell are you talking about, your continent is full of uninhabited areas you can disappear to and live just fine. We in overcrowded Europe with no big forests and a town each kilometer have nothing like that. You have it good.

Hahaha, yeah nah my sweet summer cobber.

It would be impossible for them to get denied, Australia First Party is basically a Neo-Nazi party, and they got registered fine, the more moderate UPF should be fine imo.

Yeah and is not alt right enough. Sydney has the ballaz who make all the money. Packen shit rolling out with riots and bashings. We put more scum away then any cunts. Lebs are our targets. We are holding all the vital positions and strategic power balances easily despite heavy 'guest' residents.

As this alt right wave washes over the world, and more so called normies are shoved rudely offline, and the lib-cucks are truly revealed to be the toothless tigers they are, you will come into power as soon as you realise that, and realise it in concentrated groups of like minded White people, constantly at first, and then once the racial consciousness bond is formed with a few close friends with IRL, you have to have things you do together. Making soap is a great hobby to try together. Its safe and productive.

Anyone can make soap!

Video Attached: Kunts I promise, best thing you've seen all day aye :-)

Well to be honest I'm not from either area and I went past Melbourne recently and was fucking shocked at all the Arabic I saw

is there any town here safe from non-whites?

No. Even country towns are seeing it.

Well I think you can go to a really small town but it's only temporary
But the rural city where I live I thought was swamped by Asians but it wasn't as bad as what I saw from Melbourne by a large margin

Eh sorta, 1000 population towns sure but 100 population not so much but it's going to happen

Yeah no they are available. More to Ermington, Dundas, that area near Parra. Pretty White and cheap. Cheap drugs too.

total sperg

How would they hurt each other?

well it doesn't really matter much since I'm a NEET cunt who sits on his arse all day playing nintendo games

Well I mean in terms of 1st preferences, as there are One Nation voters who would of voted UPF if they were on the ballot (Myself included) meaning ON is less likely to get quota and seeing as ON takes up a fair niche of the right it's not great if they're from the same state, so UPF being Vic Based means it won't hurt Pauline too much, seeing as she won't get a seat anyways and typically a party formed in the state does best in that state, what with Pauline and Katter doing great in QLD and the Greens doing equal best in Tasmania, it only really hurts Ricky Muir Darren Hinch and his JUSTice party but while I like some of his ideas I'd much, much rather Cottrell in

If you can't tell a kike by his facial features, just look for the condescending smile he makes whilst he spouts his sophistic proselytisation; or whilst a good goy makes an argument he agrees with.

archive.is/7ChCZ

morning cunts

UPF needs to completely change its image. Its not a mass political movement environment. Its a media environment, and with a lifestyle narrative.

When are we gonna get control of the super inflated prices

when drunks quit flooding maccas at night

Why are Breakfast McMuffins so fucking expensive
I don't want to pay dollerydoos for one burger

God damn it
I meant 4 dollars

it's fucking mcdonald's, what do you expect? hungry jack's is the same way

I feel like Hungry Jacks is alright for pricing 2 bucks for a huge frozen coke is a fucking good deal
But god damn, it's getting out of control

ah well, better than woolies with its abbos hanging around sniffing fucking petrol

CalifornIan reporting in. You let some left wing chubby bitch who likes Bernie into my state. Fuck you and reinstate white Australia

Nah these clowns are going to half fix the economic problems and everyone will go back to sleep.

You're forgetting the hordes of rabbits they've introduced to the country and taught to think like them and taught to vote for them.

We live in a giant desert with some puddles and some nice coastal areas.
Besides that, ditching the ownership of the continent in favor of a small enclave is retarded.

A confederation of parties with one for each state and territory is probably the best solution for the time being.

Just listening to The Convict Report for the first time, it's good stuff.

Anyone know who they are or where I can get more information about them? I'm not asking for dox, but they sound young and I'd like to know what kind of backgrounds they have. Are they just uni students? (It doesn't sound like that too much thank fuck.)

Abbos were officially wildlife until 1967, then they were taken off the Flora and Fauna Act.

thedingoes.xyz/
They're part of TRS and the forum link takes you right there.

So I have to join the forum to find out more?

They need an "about" page.

ok, I'm a retard

thedingoes.xyz/about/

Years ago you wouldn't see a black person in Perth, now they're dispersed among suburbs and have a presence in the city.

Worse is the only women who gravitate to them are white women, not even aboriginals want them.

WEW there's no way I want to raise a child here anymore. I have the money for it but thinking of just learning Russian or Mandarin and going to Russia or Taiwan.

fuck oath mate

Sydney has the Sutherland Shire aka God's Country

Inner city is SJW country.
North Sydney and Northern Beaches are full of sheltered and generally clueless whites.
Sutherland Shire is pretty good.
Hornsby is pretty average.
Anything near Bondi is full of shit cunts.
Lebz and assorted muslims tend to live along the train tracks.
Living anywhere west of Granville is a gamble.
Areas like Blacktown are full of blacks now. they memed irresponsibly
Hoping it gets better is just the beginning.

Sydneysider here: fuck Sydney. Most of the place feels like a foreign country, which hurts even more because I can remember when it wasn't quite so bad.

By the end of next year I plan on being in a position to move, still picking my options.

haven't been to Sydney in years, last time I went it was pretty white

Boy, are you in for a surprise.

can't be no worse than melbourne or brisbane

webm should not be able to generate such a powerful feel

Strike, those may mays are powerful magick on the anglo celt.

how are you cunts doing?

quality

That moderator needs to shut the fuck up. His job is to keep the debate civil and on track, not to interject with his own little snarky jabs.
Also, what the fuck is he wearing? He looks like an autistic children's show host.

Sweet

concentration camps for women bogans who fuck abbos and niggers when?

Since when was it wrong to call it Ayers rock?

Pretty comfee indeed.

ninety nine point

The UPF guy missed a LOT of opportunities to drive arguments home there. He did ok but he needs to sharpen his rhetoric a bit.

Sad that 20 years on she's still the best we can do. Hopefully that will change soon.

Hey cunts, the lefty sooks are trying to make their own poll for muslim immigration.

The website looks like dogshit but it's a guaranteed tear jerker if we can outpoll them

pollyweb.org/pollyweb-sociopolitical-poll-would-you-support-a-ban-on-immigrants-and-asylum-seekers-to-australia-based-on-their-religious-beliefs/

I live in perth, is this really a thing now?

That grimy kike was owned on ABC2 last night, vid for any interested anons.

facebook.com/unitedpatriotsfront/videos/347414612259664/

God tier patience.
Unless anything embarrassing was cut out of that highlights clip, A+ banter from Ausbro.

8ch.net/aus/res/99488.html

/aus/ thread also.

Hey cunts there is an event on in Sydney tomorrow 6pm for all ausbros to discuss the wash up in the debates. If youre local check you people for details.

MY OC!!!!!!!!

This feeling can only be described as pure joy.

define local in sydney.. im out near mount druitt and unless youre suggesting we do a good ol fashioned leb bashing night im not leavin home after work for some neetcuck meeting.. update us on anything important from it tho

The today tonight piece on sharia law was pretty good, anyone else caught it?

since when was tv worth watching?

it sadly is

He has a bit of a spergy cadence and dropped a little spaghetti a couple times, but compared to the other panelists he was great.

It still isn't, happened on it by chance.

Based BO of /aus/ just BTFO of the faggots that were shitting up the board. Pretty funny kek

>>>/aus/

I mean the race mixing part.

Hope not tbh, what girls would like to fuck those niggers?

its mostly the trashy bogan type that do it

Interesting, in my experience the "trashy bogan" girls are more likely to be racist and avoid them appropriately.

they're the only ones who would do it besides melbournians

Finnish memes are powerful. It's a land of sorcerers and magicians.

I honestly see you guys as a lost cause. Its so bad over in Australia that you guys are like Canada except instead of one guy fucking over everything you have an entire group.

Your citizens are as bad as britians and wont stand up for themselves. How the fuck did you let this happen.

Let me know when you kill your nigger leaders and actually do something of worth. Even brits managed to get out of the EU.

they're like the real life Tolkien elves aren't they? quenya was even inspired by the finnish language

got a tweet on the telly lads
did anyone else?

i blame the warm-hot climate.
notice how civilization comes about in cooler climates? another reason why abbos did jack shit, probs

A bunch of people from #dingoetwitter got on as well.

i only know that me and very australian man got on tbh

twatter is gay tbh, I miss when people would actually get on tv in person

We're lucky we're on an island and have fairly strict immigration otherwise we'd be fucked.

It's been a gradual process. It was different even up to about the 90s. Apart from left-wing creep I think the growing wealth of the country since then has had a lot to do with it as well. A lot of people have gotten greedy and selfish and lost their sense of community.

Strict how? Not from anything at all that I've seen.

you know I wonder whatever happened to fagnee-oh wait wrong board

According to Britburqas we're right wing death squad neo-nazi shoot little children tier immigration

Anyone have that "NO WAY - YOU WILL NOT MAKE AUSTRALIA HOME" advertisement with a faded picture of Tony Abbott in the background? Was pretty kek worthy.

There is 0 value to your post and the thought process behind it.

Alan jones/Ray hadley… i listen to these cunts at work everyday and i dont know if theyre secretly based or just good goys going against the "narrative"
anyone got any good info on them?

we're being slid by fucking pom/pol/ of all people…

Slightly related, but after years of working full time and telling myself that going to uni would be the biggest waste of time and money ever, I'm really starting to be tempted by the idea. What do you boys reckon - should I go to uni if 2 of my main 3 reasons are 1. to witness the belly of the machine churning out all these useful idiots for myself and subvert it as much as humanely possibly while networking with uncucked folk, and 2. to take a break from 9-5 physical labour?

Also if you have a faceberg pls like my new page

facebook.com/Australian-Union-of-Fashy-Teens-319867698368402/

wow, rude!

1. whats your job now? 2. uni is free debt to kikes m8 3. the marxist factory will probs make you suicidal too

bamp

Is this just a thinly veiled brit/pol/?

I hate this country

us strayans are the last bastion of uncucked anglo genes, britcucks and canucks are too jewed

We should be welcoming white refugees, not the niggers.

What the fuck happened to South Australia?

hopefully got nuked, it's the shittiest fucking commonwealth in the country

Test for ban