Cum dump

Post all black whores for white cocks!

who would've knew?

doing the work of g*d here, mate

With a title like that it looks like cp may show up any moment now

When will all black females learn their place? They are to serve the betacucks, who can't get white girls. That is their place. And all nigger males will have to settle for pock marked shot up stitched up bottom of the barrel ghetto rats that not even beta whites want.

This is the proper order.

That's rich.

I don't live in the suburbs of Paris, I don't see them often. No one is more cucked than you, sweden.

Oh, Nice then? I guess it has been a while since the last truck of peace visited you there.

Also, I'm not even a Swede

Sweden, do you have any videos of your women being raped?

Nah, sorry - just your mum, and she seemed to like it a tad too much for it to be called 'rape' tbh.

so you're american?

I do pretend to be one on the Internet some times, not now though - 'muricans don't spell it 'mum'.

If that happens I will have to sage the thread!

Tjena! Hur mår ni, Söta bror?

Black sluts are used as sex slaves only!

White women are for breeding.

Correct!

Jo det rullar framåt vet du!

suka blyat
era fittor

Putin kommer att invadera Sverige och rädda landet från er era cuck-zombier!

Serena Williams sure is fuckin' hot.

I like this one

3/9874561r@%$YIf6513s

dafasdf

Why sage this?

I was testing something, your thread was on the last page, so your thread was testing thread as I as I care.

uh those are literally underage
MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

Pretty sure this belongs on /zoo

I'm Mexican and when I was 14 a black girl that lived in the same coldasack neighborhood as mine, she was the same age as me, and she Wanted Me, she wantod to duck me, but I never got with her though because she was black and I wasn't into black girls

niggerlover

Black women love my white meat because it's superior in every way to nigger meat.

face it being epic rules

Also, if you're a 14yo boy capable of turning down pussy, you are gay. I'll give you a pass if she was horrifically ugly