SO TRIGGERED - Cultural Marxism runaway criticality/meltdown event at KU

Video of the "Trigglypuff Noir" SJW chimpout attached.

A Young Americans for Freedom chapter meeting at the University of Kansas erupted into shouts and chaos Thursday when students from outside of the club barged in to protest a remark by the group's president.

Chapter president Gabriel Lepinski sparked the ire of the protesters by commenting that "facts don't care about your feelings" in response to a planned protest against "injustice."

A Young Americans for Freedom chapter meeting at the University of Kansas erupted into shouts and chaos Thursday when students from outside of the club barged in to protest a remark by the group's president.

The disruption took place in response to a video that student Micha Cox posted on Facebook earlier this week claiming that she was harassed while walking home because she is a transgender.

Students then arranged a “Stand with ME” event to take place on September 27 to stand “in solidarity against the injustices that continue to happen in this country.”

“There is no more time for excuses as well as there is no more time for hesitation to take action. Stop MURDERING black men, stop MURDERING trans* women of color, and STOP making excuses for police brutality running rampant. I hope that you will stand with me,” the event page goes on to say.

Gabriel Lepinski, the chairman of the YAF chapter, then shared the event page with group members, saying, “this is why this group is so important. Facts don’t care about your feelings, even if you shout them as loudly as you can on wescoe beach”(a central location on campus where students come together to meet).

“Because we got Trump as president [sic] you think that white supremacy is okay."

archive.is/Dscxp
campusreform.org/?ID=8163

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/gabriel-lepinski-307728a3
capitolwords.org/date/2016/04/25/S2416_tribute-to-gabriel-lepinski/
facebook.com/gabe.lepinski
cwporter.com/loeser2.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No pic related in that State?

A lot of people are gunna die.

(((Gabriel Lepinski))), every goddamn time……

oy vey should he not have upset the Marxists?

That twist at the end - Twilight Zone.

Or he may just be a Pole. Just saying.

What's a Pole doing in the U.S., user.?

Neat.

> linkedin.com/in/gabriel-lepinski-307728a3

Transgenders vs Niggers

We need to call the paddy wagon for these maniacs, all of them.

Normal black women are fair game, though?

The memes care not from where they come

But does he wanna MAGA user?

Hmm. I dunno, perhaps he great great grand pappy came over after the war.

No room, T.B.H.

Ah, I was mistaken. You see, I though Gabriel was the white male in the vid. Now I see he's the commie agitator and is very likely to be a kike.

Don't know, don't care - no room for Jews, cucks or fag-lovers.

> capitolwords.org/date/2016/04/25/S2416_tribute-to-gabriel-lepinski/

> He currently attends the University of Kansas, where he studies political science and Arabic.

> facebook.com/gabe.lepinski

You're right we should stop all these people from voting for Trump shouldn't we chaim?

Wait, no I wasn't. I'm going to bed.

I just don't care if Jews, cucks and fag-lovers support Trump.
I don't think he needs them, and I don't want to share their company.

This big tent shit is AIDS.

Forgot my pic

In fucking Kansas?… Were these people from out of state or something? If so, I want them out. They don't belong here. I'll take care of this shit myself if I have to.

There's only one town in Kansas that swings left, and it's Lawrence. Where the college is located. It's all yuppies, bernie/hillary sticker/signs fucking everywhere. You cross the city line into another and there's a surprising amount of trump signs and southern battle flags.

good god KU is 45 min from me. should have been there

tfw when my brain was saved from (((college)))

mass street reeks of untermensch and neo liberal degenerates

checked btw
desoto, the next town east of lawrence has an old built in a home KKK museum

I used to live there a long time ago. I don't remember many liberals at all. Maybe things have changed.

Lawrence reeks in general. Place smelled like a drunk hobo's asshole every time it rained.

just fucking die

user, it looks like san fran now

fuck off skype

fuck you, kike

those trips… checked

What a clueless fucking retard
Perfect nigress speciman

Mon cheri, do u make pink pee pee

desoto klan quilt
h ttps://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=2199&dat=20000713&id=k_sxAAAAIBAJ&sjid=n-UFAAAAIBAJ&pg=6508,1176891&hl=en

now desoto has a yuuuge illegal population because of tyson corp employing them for massive plants there. also a degenerate sjw/lgbtqwerty presence there as well

Fuck are all children in the U.S. this stupid or is it just that school? I think its becoming a national problem. Spoiled brat children born with everything handed to them yet complain about hatred yet continue to spread hate again stwhite people and white males.

KC metro already has a huge illegal population.

It's a lot different now. KU and KState have been dishing out the liberal agenda for some time now.

yeah any quick trip at 7 am has a busload ready for INS. so many damn landscapers with ms-13 tats and sheeit

speaking of gas stations the one i buy my cigars from (acids) the attendant and i were talking and found out he is a Holla Forumsack, he's hooking me up with some smug pepe stickers for the car

Oh, it's most definitely a national problem. I think it's a little less prevalent in the south, but by and large it's a nationwide generational phenomena. The kike programming has been truly effective. Social media has a lot to do with it.

My god, just kill these things.

Burn them, smash them with hammers, cut them up.

Just get rid of them.

I think I figured it out. A way to explain this complete lack of reason that we are experiencing.

In a past life we were loud-mouthed, obnoxious niggers that thought everything we did was righteous. This is the reason God is punishing us in this life by throwing obnoxious niggers in our faces at every turn, with scenes of them chimping out, jabbering utter nonsense, looting, calling guns books, telling us that up is down… well you know what I'm talking about.

They are probably the most closed minded people in the world.

Slightly better quality webm

I've never turned down a plate of fried chicken, peach cobbler, or BBQ ribs. A fresh, juicy watermelon in early July is pretty fucking great. I've got a natural sense of rhythm when I sit down on a drum set or pick up a bass guitar.

You might be on to something user.

I guess we will have to put those fema camps to good use, after all.

Walls will painted with these peoples blood.

I really thought it was an expose by some undercover Nazi.
But then it turns out to be a tranny faggot who thinks being a faggot and filming a blobby spearchucker flapping about will help xir cause.
The mind boggles.

kek

I love it when this place makes me laugh

CRITICAL MASS

I hate niggers but love all that shit. That other non might be right. Orrrrrr……

That shit is good shit, and even subhuman primates recognize it.

Do not allow niggers to appropriate proper southern cooking.

Someday I want to see a video like this where the person being grilled isn't a complete fucking cuck.

White Fragility? Bitch please, the only one who's fragile is your special snowflake ass. The projection coming out of the left these days is ridiculous. I have trouble believing anyone could be so lacking in self awareness. Oh well, this is the world we live in now I guess…

Non-whites hate gays, queers, and trannies more than anyone else to the point they execute them in non-white countries like the in Middle East and Africa. It's only faggot whites that put up with their bullshit.

Anyway, what we're seeing here is the Privilege Olympics in action. The left will never last because it's a literally self-destructive ideology.

MY PRONOUNS ARE "THEY"

This

Whoever thought that allowing niggers and faggots into a university was a good idea is a fuckiwt.

Who wants to join the Kansas Klean-up Krew?

I'm not even surprised. Lawrence is basically just San Francisco at this point, which makes sense given their history. Fucking free-stater scum. Also, Quantrill did nothing wrong.

Wasnt John Brown from Lawrence?

No, he was a New Englander. He traveled to Kansas to help his sons murder fight against pro-slavery men, because he believed (in his own words) that God had spoken to him and told him to end slavery himself.

Look up the Pottawatomie Creek Massacre.

you cant argue with this creatures. only way is to have no filter but then your house gets firebombed. coming at them with cuckservative talking points will get you nowhere. they need to be violently put down so they finally realize how inferior they are. enough of this artificial existence where we pretend this sewage being spewed at our schools is normal.

He's right you know. Leave the cancer at cuckchan, and embrace the true love that only Kek provides. Forced meme is always forced, and this one is particularly shitty. Let it go, my friendly refugee.

Holy shit these shitlibs are gold. This is prime entertainment right here.

Oh and of course the stinky nig boon female(?) is morbidly obese.

Thanks, user.

Can anyone explain to me what gender studies majors and the like expect from their degrees? If I got an engineering degree, I stand to make over $100,000 yearly to offset my $60,000 debt (simple numbers for arguments sake.) What do feminists honestly expect?

It's Idiocracy the movie but in real life, lad.

Whats wrong with studying arabic?

Poly sci, while dumb, is a typical degree in pursuit of law.

Post quality has dropped dramatically recently…wonder why.

I don't see how people can dismiss "cultural marxism" as being a baseless conspiracy, considering the language these leftists use.

No that's a shiny Trigglypuff.

These snowflakes are insane. Maybe they would be helped with a dash of thorazine?

Wait a second, this is real?

You mean to tell me these kind of people actually exist? I thought it was just a meme.

Holy fucking shit, I'm at a loss for words.

Lurk moar, newfriend

God, how I'd love to be part of a Holla Forums debate team and go head-to-head with these scum. Their time is drawing to an end. What a bunch of disgusting people, this truly is the Kali Yuga. Everything bad is now good. Bad personality qualities are ok now because "lol b urself!"

This behavior is what is taught in college user.

The west is the most oppressive culture in all of human history, in the entire world. Microaggression is the most malicious and destructive form of oppression that mankind could possibly conceive. Didn't you take sociology 101?

These are highly educated people regurgitating what they are taught in class and they receive good grades and social acceptance in return.

Same shit.

cwporter.com/loeser2.htm

Don't post that shit here. Nobody wants to see this shit and puke in their mouth.

Fuck off you worthless niggers

I've been spreading Nazi propaganda through a couple normalfag channels, and it's hilarious. They literally have zero argument against it, it completely short-circuits their talking points.

"What about your white privilege?"
"What about rounding up every kike and gassing them?"
"……!"

It's not making me friends but it's hilarious.

What the fuck happens to them when they get out of college? Soros funds them? They work for government?

Remember that giant matrix of Soros-funded ops from earlier this year? Every single one of those is makework for career leftists funded by our tax dollars; infinite Fed Judenbux; and "philanthropists" like Gates and Soros.

they are beginning to accept reality.

Hell is forever, sodomite.

I learned more on the internet then I ever did in college

Peter Thiel had a good quote on this, basically that the diversity on campus reduces diversity because every campus you go to is equally diverse.

Nice thumbnail

>>>/4chan/

They get a job in HR and try to give your job to tyrone and pajeet in order to fight the white patriarchy.

It's like they're furiously rearranging the deck-chairs on the titanic. While they're arguing what to call the themselves America is being robbed blind by the fed and collapse is imminent.

Faggots and niggers that need to be gassed and told so to their face.

forgot to blast them with piss

These people deserved to be gassed

they go to grad school and get masters in public policy and move directly into government bureaucratic positions like the HUD so they can zone a section 8 housing unit in that vacant lot near your childs school and fill it with somalis who then kidnap your daughter and sell her into sexual slavery. brevik did nothing wrong

It gives me great pleasure knowing that when TSHTF, these weakspined fucks will be among the first to perish.

Haha, that fat nigress at the beginning doesn't understand that white people also go into debt for education. These monkeys really do think that white people are just made of money and we're not sharing it with them.

I'm going to love the looks on these peoples' faces when we have them all lined up in front of a firing squad. I wonder what will be the last thing that passes through their heads at the end–other than the bullet, of course. I wonder if they'll figure out how badly they fucked up or if they'll go down believing their own bullshit right to the grave.

that fat nigger bitch doesnt deserve a bullet. her punishment must be more severe.

If I took her EBT card, would she die?

She'd probably get healthy.

touché shitlord

Impressive.

We are a Movement

(checked)

That file was the result of a collective effort, not a personal one. But if my memory banks can usefully regurgitate it, more power to the hivemind

Fuck off retard

KU and Lawerence in general is filled with shit tier people. They're a bunch of Midwesterners larping as San Fran.

Beautiful campus though.

(heil'd)
I certainly learned a lot about how Marxism is the bees knees and how Hitler and the Nazis were so "ebil and rayciss." (I studied history) Not to mention the various classes preaching white guilt and male privilege. I was a legit brainwashed liberal up until the end of last year, its taken a lot to undo the damage they did over the course of 4 years.

A pole is just a dumber jew, if that is even possible.

KEK
I'm gonna steal that!

That fucking annoying cadence and inflection she has too. Every single nog "debate" team has it. It blows my fucking mind that people see that and think "yeah that's what I want to be like"

waiting for the moonmen to come

seriously it's not even about debate at this point it's time to slit throats

Under-fucking-rated!!

fuck you user, I had a sammich for dinner :(

And some of them even become teachers at the same fucking college that gave them their POS degree.

Unfortunately I have to work with hippies and leftists. My faggotbook feed (work requirement, yes I know) has some of the most bizarre and frankly disturbing posts from the usual "shut up, that's why" arguments for 'white' 'privilege' to tumblr emotional blackmail that a five year old would be embarrassed to present.

In the world of the numale cuck, the high-T Holla Forumsack is king.

Bad is just a social construct.

After it was very painful

I think it's called 'auctioneering' and it's do they can squeeze more bullshit into the alloted time.

THE MODS PASTED COMMENTS FROM DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND SAID IT WAS ALL ONE IP

THEN ACCUSED THEM OF BEING SHILLS

Just covered on Fox news.

Pretty good, just one day behind here now