So, should Israel nuke Mecca and be done with it?

Solve the Muslim problem once and for all. No Mecca, no Islam as dictated by the Koran.

there are some russian suitcase nukes that got lost during the 1990s.

I doubt they are still viable weapons unless maintained.

BASED

Let's see if we can calm things down.

This is Holla Forums so you're doing it wrong.

So, should Israel nuke Pedos and be done with it?

Solve the Pedo problem once and for all. No Pedos, no pedophila as dictated by Holla Forums.

Israel is ==BASED==

Glass the kikes, nuclear race war now

it's the idea that counts

Your pic shows Mecca as the hole-est place on Earth.

The US should nuke both mecca and jerusalem.

Now this is the type of protesting I can get behind. Might not be the best looking women, but at least they're not hambeasts.

Why are some women's' idea of rebellion is showing their breasts. I don't get it really, I don't care and I wish they walked around town more bare chested

The (((Saudis))) are kikes that use Islam to control goyim.

Still waiting on (((ISIS))) to attack Israel.

Why even live tbh

Women can only think in terms of MUH VAGINA. They are the niggers of the two genders.

They are doing far more than men who whine all day on the internet.

It's hilarious seeing Holla Forums become so cucked that they're now defending Islam. All Muslims need a good genocide treatment

Holla Forums still hates muslims. They just cucked out for the jews now because that's what daddy trump did.

@%*(YHNGMZf2-+T@98ukm>?//
f3

yes

obviously ISIS will never attack israel. even tho they are like 50miles away from israel. cuz its another jew conspiracy to make everyone get rid of their immediate competition in the area.

They are now promoting "White Sharia".

Fuck Jizzrael. If it weren't for AIPAC and the rest of the Jewish lobby in Washington D.C., and the oil under the sand in Iraq, Saudi, and Iran, we could be done with that entire fucking sandy shithole and let them kill each other with abandon.

Remember the U.S.S. Liberty, you fucking kikelover.

Anti-Semites have small penises

Nuke Mecca, Israel, and Saudi Arabia. That should keep our semitic problem in check for a few decades

Nuking Mecca wouldn't do much. Muslims aren't a threat without the Jews weakening our immune system and sending them to attack us. The best case would be the increased bloodthirst would make it more obvious to Americans that we shouldn't be letting them in and would slow the 'refugees'. If you have a spare nuke, hit Israel.