David Duke via Twitter:

archive.is/z33W4

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/D4sI7
solidarity-us.org/node/3180
archive.fo/hpWsv
fox8live.com/story/33159787/group-promises-to-rip-down-andrew-jackson-statue
archive.is/oPhRT
dereferral.link/aaed0f/152438/https://www.tipsubmit.com/WebTips.aspx?AgencyID=351
youtube.com/watch?v=5ED63A_hcd0
laopencarry.org/faq.shtml#IsOCLegal
archive.fo/KKkHj
twitter.com/jadelson/status/779747608289943552
periscope.tv/w/arVrazM3ODQyfDFsUEtxcUx6VlBQS2JSqXbmEnR8PbmifLSA2MdoiV7B7IQaw1uDz85eNdpz3g==
twitter.com/WilNobles/status/779764142387269632
twitter.com/hashtag/jacksonsquare?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash
youtu.be/SDwxfWHtAz0?t=2m25s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Article about the planned "take down" of Andrew Jackson's statue

archive.is/D4sI7

The group Take 'Em Down NOLA plans to throw ropes around the statue of Andrew Jackson and pull it down on Saturday.

When the group announced its intent, city officials responded asking them to cancel plans or face jail time.

But the protest organizers say it's just as bad, and it needs to go too.
"He is not deserving of any public adoration. People around the country have already decided that he is not deserving to be on the 20 dollar bill any longer– replacing him with Harriet Tubman. We think if people around the country recognize that, we certainly should recognize that right here in the city of New Orleans," said Suber.
The group plans to meet at 1 p.m. in Congo Square then march to Jackson Square where they plan to take down the statue.

Any Louisiana anons here? Y'all need to get your ass to Jackson Square tomorrow.

God bless you David Duke.

IF YOU LIVE WITHIN 200 MILES, GET YOUR ASS TO NEW ORLEANS

Fucking niggers. "People" didn't decide that, jews did.

i say let them do it but have RWDS waiting in the midst to come through and wipe them out for desecrating a monument of a truly great american man, the race war would be justifiably started

satire

No they fucking didn't. Americans had no say in that decision.

That hivemind
kek

Well, I guess even Jackson didn't do everything right.

This gonna be good

Well fuck now I have to drive across the lake and find parking in NO tomorrow, I fucking hate the city.

DEFEND GENERAL JACKSON FROM THE NEGRO HORDES. THIS MAN WAS A HERO AND KILLED THE BANK. IMAGINE HIS FURY IF HE SAW OUR APATHY

well, this is gonna be interesting

Any others going to go among the normies tomorrow and save jackson? I'll be wearing gray dressy jeans and a button up long sleeve with sleeves rolled. We must defend history.

david duke is a christian

It's not in my state or even close, but if it were I'd go just for the entertainment

Spread this.

Half the State of Louisiana will be if they hear about it first. And Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, Texas.

If BLM attempts to tear down more 'offensive' statues in New Orleans, well, BLM is about run into a wall of resolve, redpilling more normies than we ever could.

MEME LIKE THERE WAS NO TOMORROW!

CALLING ALL THE MEMEFORCES

CALLING ALL THE MEMEFORCES

THIS IS NOT A DRILL NIGCON 1

IF WE GET THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE TO DEFEND JACKSON, IT WILL FINALLY SHOW THE KIKES AND NIGGERS THE POWER OF WHITE AMERICA

IS this the hillary false flag? Why I get the impression the niggers will be shot by (((KKK))) in the back the moment they touch the statue.

If I lived in the area I would go. Even though I don't have a gun.

That would obvious but Trump has already denounced David Duke and I doubt that Duke would willingly start a gun fight with niggers. That's assuming that Duke is in on it of course.

I'm still really wondering why haven't dragged out another Roof yet.

what horrible timing for the race war to start

Well, I hope you enjoy the race war.

by the way i found something amusing while googling this google Malcolm Suber
solidarity-us.org/node/3180

amazing

Most likely its bullshit. On the off chance that it is true though, please defend the statue, it's a fucking historical monument of one of the best presidents ever.

Vote for him if you can.

The shitstorm in congress would be hilarious.

If nothing else, remember that all levels of government must be unpozzed. Vote every single chance you get.

(42:22, trips in posting time)
Hopefully not.

I wish people would wake up. Jackson will come down and a whole lot more if this path of progression is allowed to continue. They will target the American flag because it's over with. This is the part where leftist's say:

The slope is real, and they know it's fucking real. They celebrate the fact that it is real. They go from one issue to the next, and they won't be finished until expressing pride about anything that the West has been involved with is taboo. From there, it's a short distance to what most would call a Marxist revolution.

If you live in that area, go stand in front of that statue and tell these SJWs to go to Hell. The line must be drawn here.

according to his twitter it's def not fake, he's going on about it and calling up everyone to come and help

This fucking asshole. He's going to give an opportunity to the media to tie him to Trump. This guy is such a plant.

you know who should go there? other niggers. if black lives matter then they should stand for american value, if not, fuck off back to africa.

Just watch.

Duke will bring some people with Trump hats.

They will conveniently be recorded beating a black person.

Fuck this CIA plant.

I think he prefers the gas

The average blue collar worker is tired of niggers, and if they see people standing up to this nonsense, they will become less complacent

In that case, godspeed to anyone that goes there. Jackson is one of the original American badasses. He's responsible for Louisiana not being british with the help of pirates.

capped just in case.

The only thing I'd be relatively concerned about is king nigger trying to enact martial law as a last resort to keep trump out of office.

A little info on the Take 'Em Down group. They're saying that they'll have "hundreds or maybe even thousands" of people show up. Sounds like an exaggeration.

archive.fo/hpWsv
fox8live.com/story/33159787/group-promises-to-rip-down-andrew-jackson-statue

Whats open carry laws like there? Can we have RWDS armed and ready

Purely for intimidation purposes, obviously.

Look I didnt even get dubs or anything…

Come on americans, people are shot everyday in your country. At least make todays deaths deserved.

If they manage to do it when the police know where and when then your law enforcement are completely impotent.

This. Thread archived so we can rub it in your faces later.

archive.is/oPhRT

I hate David Duke for always ruining shit, but at the same time I fucking hate BLM and them trying to ruin my country. Can't win with this shit

The cops should be there trying to stop them. RWDS needs to frame it so they are there to back up the cops or something like that. Can't be showing up in MAGA hats and gunning down niggers.

Bump.

why am I not suprised

What about moon man masks?

You've got the wrong door, reddit is two doors down.

OC just for this.

Hopefully I'll see some fellow Holla Forumsacks out there. Fuck BLM, but that goes without saying. If it wasn't for Andrew Jackson, New Orleans might not even be there today. Also the man killed the bank. Pray to Kek that this backfires HARD on them.

Someone from there should call the local cops and ask if they have intention to protect the statue.

Trusting cops!!

I shiggy fuck'in diggy

David Duke said on his Twitter page that the cops don't give a shit.

Andrew Jackson was a faggot who expanded suffrage and began the "democratic" movement.

Less about that; more about white anti-whites. In other words, the traitors.

Because his stupid fucking wife died as he became president. We're all just humans lad.

If someone plays this in front of the statue I will find you and personally give you $75 in US dollars along with a possible blowjob.

heil hitler

TRUMP 2016, TRUMP 2020, DUKE 2024, DUKE 2028

Thanks, doc.

==Thanks, Duke!"

Thanks, Duke!

Good luck, boys

Holy shit, normalfags really ruin everything

Not to mention that they kept him on the bill, it has both Jackson and Tubman on it.

What's he ruined brah, your plans?

good luck user
love, indiana

STACKING BODIES HIGHER THAN TRUMP TOWER

You're a bunch of fucking cucks. I hope they do beat the shit out of any nigger who tries.

florida here:
I would be taking a trip there with my boys and our guns, but we didnt find out about this until this morning, and just happened to blow a bunch of money on ammo.

now i know that sounds like an even better reason to go, but i have to work tomorrow to keep the cost of that ammo from becoming late payments on my bills.

In retribution for my sins of inaction, If they go for the joan of arc statue I will show up in full plate and defend it with a sword, that aught to make for quite a news broadcast.

Take video/pictures

This.
PR-faggotry did absolutely nothing up to now so why would it all of a sudden start to matter? The absolute worst that can happen is the media could say one of Trump's supporters is to blame but there is absolutely nothing directly linking to him

Post pics of the sword

Someone should place a huge poster saying this on the statue right after the croud gathers and starts the demolition.

Fuck off with your shit, goon faggot.

Im doing a custom hilt assembly on mine, so no pics of it right now, but this is similar to my finished design, but the pommel will sport two wolves crossed in combat.

The design is actually dated to the early 1400s, when joan was active.

I told you niggers trying to redpill normalfags was a big fucking mistake
they don't understand nuance or volume
while true there must have been something different about us all along

How is that bad faggot? Explain.

I'm sure this will generate positive publicity for Jackson, just like it did Trump, and not be another example of how EVIL and RACIST we are.

They're really stepping up their game. Good luck trying to defend a figure that the EVIL RACIST DAVID DOOK defended. It's going to be as bad as literally liking Hitler.

By the time they're done he'll be off the 20 no matter what.

Fucking evils cunts.

this is bait

It's called sarcasm you horrid fucking newfag.

I was about to write a reply. Stop fucking around faggot, this is serious business.

BLM = ISIS

10/10, you should really show up to every protest you go to in a suit of armor

You are assuming that Andrew Jackson isn't already with a shitload of negative publicity. Fuck it, SJWs even managed to get pretty damn close to removing him from the $20 bill altogether

Nice quads.

It's a really strange battle to want to keep the man on a federal reserve note, but such is life in the current year.

You one of those BOTN fighters, lad?

What are the gun laws there?

Give 'em hell

We make our own gun laws. If it's brown shoot it down.

Go back to cuck-chan Schlomo.

Please everyone send an anonymous tip to the police department there. I've sent around 10 and mentioned that I had a major pedo leak on the mayor that I'd release if necessary.

Federal Reserve already thinks it's getting the last laugh on Jackson by taking him off our bills, but I swear to god they shan't tarnish his effigy.

dereferral.link/aaed0f/152438/https://www.tipsubmit.com/WebTips.aspx?AgencyID=351

Not sure how much I can ruin this picture.

Kek confirmed to be a jewish threat against civilization

TO ME MY BROTHERS

CLOSE RANKS

DONT LET THE XENOS DEFILE THIS STATUE OF OUR GOD-EMPEROR

Well shit. I was always on the fence on whether or not Duke was controlled opposition, but this is the final nail in the coffin….

Soros is clearly using BLM organizers, and Duke (either deliberately, or unwittingly) to create a narrative - that the Jackson statue is racist.

What better way to reinforce this than having an ex KKK grand wizard show up to "stop them"?

This is a very clever case of (((them))) using two opposing forces to create a narrative that allows them to systematically destroy our heritage and history.

Duke needs to stop damaging our cause and being used as a pawn.

>Duke will bring some people with Trump hats. They will conveniently be recorded beating a black person.

But the thing is he doesn't even have to do it on purpose: all that's needed is a handful of George Soros sponsored leftist provocateurs dressed up as super Trump supporters going to the rally to attack a George Soros sponsored black guy from Black Lives Matter and then run away.

You can have a paid white agitator attacking a paid black agitator in front of the cameras and people watching the video will think it's real.

Nah he would be a FBI plant, not a CIA plant. But I think he's an idiot and an attention whore.

Are you really naive enough to think that the CIA doesn't conduct domestic operations? I'm not saying Duke is one, but you'd be a fool if you thought that.

Even if he's not paid to do it on purpose he's a fucking idiot for handing this confrontation on a silver platter to the media.

Yeah and that the Civil War was all about slavery and Abraham Lincoln is the Great Emancipator who loved black people (instead of the man who wanted to deport them all back to Africa), etc.

There are so many politically correct narratives being reinforced by this stupid event that it takes a real moron to fall for this trap.

I think the CIA is mostly in the media, not that really active on the ground. The FBI is the other way around.

b-but stopping niggers is a CIA shill psyop, the real red pill is sitting on Holla Forums and doing nothing.

Call the police and tell them to be ready to prevent this crime from happening.

[citation needed]

BLM and Soros need to be branded terrorists ASAP. This shit must not be allowed to go on.

I hope Duke's gonna be okay. He may be putting himself in serious danger here, but it's for a damn good cause.

Why would you take his word for it?

"When the group announced its intent, city officials responded asking them to cancel plans or face jail time."

If you live in the area call the mayor's office and the police department and tell them to protect the statue and arrest those who try to take it down illegally and send them to prison.

If enough people call perhaps the police will be there even before the protesters.

it has been called Operation Mockingbird or Project Mockingbird. I guess the modern program has another name now.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ED63A_hcd0

Anderson Cooper at CNN for example. CIA asset.

That there is a program aimed at the media does not mean that they don't run plenty of domestic ops, you feel me?

Besides importing drugs to fund secret operations in foreign countries – which we know they have done in the past – what are you refering to? Do you have examples?

If only one person carries, the nogs won't do shit.

CIA keeps a tighter lid on things than other agencies for obvious reasons. I don't think it's anecdotal, but many times, throughout this election even, there has been overreach on the part of the deep state by individuals neck deep in that world. Dan Gabriel, the Cruz media guy who was ex-CIA, listed on his resume that he did domestic operations. That Mormon guy running against Trump as the 'conservative' Ed McMullin is a deep state asset too, ex-CIA IIRC.

The painter looks like the guy from /bane/ but with a beard

561 here, we don't have to deal with any of this nigger shit because the mudslimes are building mosques faster than the jews can sell the property to them

You're not from America are you faggot kike?

Last time I checked the cops were completely paralyzed by black lives and have let entire cities burn to the fucking ground.

They were brought down by their own excesses. Hubris.

meanwhile, nasty girls are fist bumping and hugging black panther niggers talking about revolution and cuck LEOs are standing by why the apes smoke pot and smash 40 bottles in the middle of the street and not doing a fucking thing.

And at what point should any white man say or do anything that CNN might not approve of? Trump has nothing to do with this.

It's well known that 90% or more of government espionage budgets go to propaganda. That's how "dictatorships" are overthrown in the Jew World Order.

in 2013 under the "watchful" eye of king ififififififififfi the NDAA legalized state propaganda within the US after a long standing ban.

But those things being true, which I believe wholeheartedly, doesn't mean the CIA refrains from conducting CIA ops or having agitators around the country. That's my point.

of course the cia doesn't refrain from anything

for fucks sake, we just had agents get btfo in a syrian hole in the rocks and that got memoryholed real fast

Are people here actually questioning CIA involvement with US (((media)))? Our fucking president is a CIA asset and you're wondering what their propaganda arm is capable of? Must be shills

CIA is mostly suits. In the war they do interrogation, info gathering, and propaganda.

So unless they want to interrogate David Duke or find out what Kek really means, I doubt they are setting this up.

Duke shilled Trump because he's an attention whore. But this has nothing to do with Trump and these fucking Communists are taring down Andrew Jackson.

When is it time to be a white man and not a white boy?

Goy = singular
Goyim = plurative

Come on, goyim, how hard can it be

don't forget how they also train, fund, operate, and execute.

Duke always came off a tad unhinged for my tastes, as right as he is about everything. His presentation is bad. That said, I hope he wins the senate seat.

re: the cops of New Orleans

NOPD, aka 'no PD', has been known to be rather corrupt for decades. After Mayor Ray Nagin took office (remember him from the Katrina fiasco?), the police force just went downhill. The city is highly segregated, black and white, and so is the police force. Concerns about racial division are primary throughout every aspect of New Orleans life, and thus the city ripe for some group like BLM to seed it with racial anger and hate - which is all part of (((the plan))).

Looks like open carry is legal.

laopencarry.org/faq.shtml#IsOCLegal

(Captcha SJW-dau)

Are you trying to say that you want normalfags and cancer from 4cucks in here?

Dude, stop posting on this board forever.

so was Andrew Jackson, fuck off you shill.

Isn't David Duke a felon? I didn't think felons could carry guns in public, or even own guns in the first place.

suber nigger confirmed for huge cuc

re; David Duke

He is very popular in Louisiana. Racism is a divisive issue, but Dr. Duke bridged that divide far better the very (((media))) which perpetually lambastes him as a racist to the broader global audience. More locally, among those who actually know him, he is very popular.

The problem isn't David Duke, it's the lying, manipulative (((media))) which is stirring up shit to serve a political agenda: whether it's just a racial revolution or an out-right civil war, I don't know. In any case, David Duke has been of solid character throughout his life and career, and the media has consistently tried to tear him down and paint him an evil racist, something which he never was in the first place.

For those who would dispute this, thinking only of the KKK, well, you just don't know your history, do you? The Ku Klux Klan was much more than an organization which lynched folks at the height of the racial conflicts of the 1920's. It was a conservative social fraternity, not a radical one. There were also black chapters of the KKK. Such is the one-sided power of the (((media))), the truth about the KKK has been altered by the (((media))) even more than David Duke's association with it.

Really, rather than thinking of how 'radical' David Duke is, if you were honest about it you would think about how radical the (((media))) is. They are the one's who are stirring racial shit, instigating conflicts, and then standing back and looking innocent. David Duke is popular in Louisiana precisely because he is known, personally, to try to patch things up so we can have functional society.

As ever, when the SHTF, you better know who your true (((enemy))) is. They are global.

how long until this goes down? any streams?

Now i'm imagining a big crowd standing in front of the statue in powerstance

I like Duke's message. I don't think he's radical enough. If anything, Duke is a moderate. That's not my issue. I just think when you have him in the interview chair he's always got "Zio-media" on the tip of his tongue and it makes him seem a tad unhinged. I think he would benefit from pumping the brakes on the Jewish issue a tad so he doesn't seem like an autismal every time someone tries to interview him.

A calmer, collected Duke making rational points such as:

Would be more palatable than his current GTKRWN persona he has built around him. He's obviously not a bad guy and the KKK is only ebil because it was led by whites. I know black panthers killed more than the KKK ever did. I wish the KKK killed a lot more, so that's not my issue.

It's all presentation. I think Duke could benefit from getting some debate/speech coaching to improve his presentation a bit.

The (((media))) is hardcore Zionist. It's rational and reasonable to obviate reality as it is, and the (((media))) is radically Zionist. How else can we say it? Our society's command and communication systems have being deliberately targeted, purposefully corrupted. It's happened. How else can we say it?

'Zio-media' is what's ruined careers and lives of countless potential threats, and reduced our nation is civil war. Really, to be fair, it oughta be shouted from the rooftops 25 times a day, THE (((MEDIA))) IS RADICAL! Doing so would not be unhinged, but prudent instead. THE (((MEDIA))) IS RADICAL !

David Duke is plenty palatable, tempered, moderate. The only way he, or anyone else can get a message out to the grander public is by using our radical 'Zio-media'.

Oh I'm well aware of the media's ways, but it's always better to be a little less overt. Dog whistling still works wonders.

It's a bit of a double-edged sword, though. If he suddenly stopped being an autist and started presenting the information in an acceptable fashion, he wouldn't get any media attention at all.

And if he didn't seem so unhinged all the time, the media wouldn't thrust him into the spotlight so often to spin the image of the slightly off-kilter racist boogeyman.

I've seen exactly three instances of well-spoken people getting a message through the Lügenpresse. One was a Holla Forumsack on a university campus doing some kind of Trump "Build A Wall" publicity stunt that didn't get much air time. Another was a soldier that said Israel could fight its own battles, and CNN cut the feed. The last has been Trump at nearly every available opportunity, and I say that despite his habit of rephrasing in the middle of some of his sentences because he just keeps getting attention.

They don't want you thinking about what's being said. They want to present you as a socially awkward weirdo.

Despite easily going overboard with PR crap it still isnt a good idea to go full gas the kikes race war now from the start

My point is this: do you think the media would be giving him information if they thought he was helping to raise awareness of the 'zio-media' problem? Maybe his presentation makes him seem like a loony and by proxy infect everyone else who believes as we do.

The litmus test is this: do you think Trump would benefit (in his election chances) if he started raving about the Zio-media?

That's the most stupid thing i saw coming out of a nigger's mouth in a while.

giving him a platform**

tired as fug

I can't wait for some white people to tear down an Obama statue one day.

David duke is a kike though.

I'm not advocating violence against Jews. Seriously, I'm not, nor would I ever. I'm only pointing out that they are the root of the civil unrest that's going on right now.

DoubleDubs and almost 1488…

Meme magic is real. PRAISE KEK!

SHADILAY!

Fuck that guy, he is controlled opposition. Endorsing Trump as if he said anything about white supremacy, and if it wasn't enough the high ranking members of the KKK are democrats and support Hillary from decades ago.

Its a joke as a person, hope some Holla Forumsack murders him. No one will do shit for him at least here. And hope Trump ignores his fucking death and if asked he will said something like: wasn't that guy controlled by democrats? are they getting rid of possible witnesses, you know like that former UN president?

Duke is controlled opposition? WTF? You obviously have got your head shoved so far up your ass, you got no goddamned clue which way is up. Why don't you fuck off back to 4chan?

I'm headin' over the Jackson Square in a little bit.

I can assure you, however, that there won't be a happening. Just some uppity niggers who don't even live here trying to race bait and kick a non-existent hornet's nest.

90% chance of it turning into a barbecue.

Duke is like Alex Jones. CONTROLLED OPPOSITION.

They try to blend to hard among us to then what? To do damage or to ignore certain things.
Do you think the endorsement wasn't planned? Or what about Alex ignoring Hillary IT man?

Its the same fucking profile.

he is the same type of autist who yells shill at anyone who disagrees with him

Which one is it Moishe?

Good luck user. Please post pictures/video if you can to help quell Soros-sponsored rumors.

How do you explain Duke attitude? Media portrays him as a living KKK white supremacist ready to murder niggers 24/7. The same fucking Jewish executives who don't publish anything outside the planned narrative or interests, are now giving Duke a lot of attention. Time on air isn't free, and if they are giving Duke a platform and attention is for something coming ahead. Like this fucking confrontation.

They will push the

If you can't see the fucking obvious you are doom.

I'll be getting into whatever crowd there is and talking to people the New Orleans way. I'm sure I'll recognize some folks, but the ones I don't know will be asked where they're from.

I'll get pics of the people not from NOLA and I can guarantee you that they'll be the BLM agitators. This city doesn't riot, but we're used to tourists coming and gettin' all uppity.

Someone will put up a bbq pit and there will be beer and music and everyone's going to have a good time. Not one single local has complained about ANY of the statues. It's always outside agitators.

So, don't expect a happening.

They use (((Duke))) as their puppet once needed.

By who? Name some names. If you can't, then you're just a retard spurgling out.

Blend in with WHAT dummy? Image boards? hahaha Duke leads and has been doing his own thing for over 30 years!!! now.

Your putting fucking Alex Jones next to him is pure Jew bullshit.

ITT: Lots of faggots who haven't been listening to Duke's daily podcast at all in the past year. Duke has gotten much better at tempering his image and measuring his speech. I hope to hell he wins that Senate seat. He would be a huge asset to the Trump presidency and the white race in America.

Jews shit on him and you conclude he's with them??? What kind of little nigger brain do you have? By your logic, I'm having you over for dinner tonight after calling you a nigger. No motherfucker, no.

These fucks have talked about a cartoon frog 10x as much as Duke. Their stories are, Duke is kkk and Pepe a neo-Nazi. Who cares? That tired old shit doesn't work anymore.

take some video of people having a good time

good vibes are necessary to making america great again

John Neely Kennedy is probably going to win the seat, but Duke does have a strong core of dedicated followers and his presence is most definitely felt.

Around here most folks don't think of him as Klan anymore. Man's been part of Louisiana for as long as anyone can remember, but Kennedy is extremely popular.

I will, but remember that this is Chocolate City. 68% black. So you'll be seeing mostly niggers havin' a good time and not really caring about statues or BLM or "crackaz".

We're a very, very different city than the rest of the US.

I'd like to ironically meme it. Something like, "This is Black Lives Matter tearing down the symbols of the evil white patriarchy. See how victimized these poor heroes are?""

ALL New Orleans residents and those in the surrounding parishes need to get their asses to Jackson Square and get ready for a fight.

They want to put ropes around the Andrew Jackson statue, we want to put ropes around their necks.

There isn't going to be a fight and nobody is tearing down any statues. It's a "Take 'Em Down NOLA" protest. David's tweet is misleading.

That's even worse. It could be argued that Jackson doesn't deserve to be put on a Federal bank note in the first place, but putting him next to a nigger is just dirty.

How heavy is that pommel?

Did I miss it?

Who is the negress?

From their website, all monuments they want to destroy, and school/hospital/streets they want changed because they're too white.

MEME TEAM 6 reporting in

link?

Have a bump, OP.

Didn't mean to sage

Make it happen

Scary. The witch hunt against "white supremacists" is under way and dem niggas don't care about tha laws, they'll challenge them in court (once Hillary appoints new justices).

Never forget their sacrifice ;_;

we would only need one. also
i can't fucking wait for sthf.

Godspeed to the men who are going to be there to fight. West coast sucks.

It should be starting right now.

Freedom Force is here.

NOPD joined the looters during katrina, NOPD officers raped white women at gunpoint and kiled people during katrina

I dont live anywhere near but I know somebody in florida crazy enough to maybe go

Meme magic alert! Look at the URL I just archived.
archive.fo/KKkHj
twitter.com/jadelson/status/779747608289943552

dubs for floridian retirement heroes

Nice nice

Livestream anywhere???

(checked)

Excellent. Here's to hoping more of them chimp.

periscope.tv/w/arVrazM3ODQyfDFsUEtxcUx6VlBQS2JSqXbmEnR8PbmifLSA2MdoiV7B7IQaw1uDz85eNdpz3g==

Fuck I almost moved there too. Glad I didn't

Is this real?

WHO HAS A LIVE STEAM?!

At least nobody has tried to take down our El Cid Campeador statue yet. Not many muzzies in San Diego so we still have this symbol of kebab removal.

I dont really care for the blade profile.

Ive considered joining purely to bring some grace to our team, its a mess. The sport itself is barbaric and undisciplined, but the USA team could at least try to learn fencing basics instead of fighting like LARPers.

So no, not BOTN, just a HEMA enthusiast, doing my part to keep white martial tradition alive.

those holy and unholy dubs are checked.
let us worry of the dindus, you can begin the crusade

quads confirm I harness up for protests?
Its not a bad idea, it takes alot to hurt someone in properly made armor, only downsides are the heat in the south and the fact that everyone will mock you for it.

I only purchased the blade, so I wouldnt know, but ill be casting my pommel with 7 oz of iron, in the end it will probably weigh 0.4 lbs

kek. These niggers think of themselves way too highly.

muslims are the least of san diego's problems
I mean, I love that place to death, but it's practically a mexican territory

It's a bit insulting to put Jackson's face on a 20 note though, don't you think?

i thought it was meant as an insult since Jackson killed the bank

it is but i find it more insulting they have him share the bill with a nigger rather than remove him entirely. the banking jew and their eternal asshurt.

Seriously. All those potential chimpouts with livestreams that are 8 hours of fucking nothing and here there are niggers screaming in David Duke's face with cops pulling them away and there is no footage at all. Damn it!

Funny, I've always though that, too. Jackson would not have wanted to be featured on any Federal Reserve Note.

It's actually kind of funny to me how angry the kikes still are after almost 200 years
I wish he was back

is it done?

They do not let go of grudges ever. The reason that the kikes destroyed Russia is because they were still miffed about the pogroms.

Duke's call to arms

Stop larping you're nerdy little douchebags. Go back to your Dues Valt larp threads. This is for real life.

get a knife and a vest

heiled

exactly

I'm ok if David Duke is the one who starts the race war.

I look forward to a race war instead of constantly listening to the Jewish Media and their endless lies.

We need a good race war in this country to show Blacks , Jews, Mexicans etc why Whites are in their positions of power, who the builders of civilizations are, and who the conquerers are.

I think brining back the guillotine and rounding up all these jews & others should be the first order of business after the race war.

We have a copy of that statue in Buenos Aires.
The inscription says.

Is this fucking happening yet? I have limited internet access because I'm on vacation overseas, but I was raised in Louisiana and I don't want to see Jackson go. Jewgle isn't giving any more recent articles. I expected it to happen by 3 PM local time in New Orleans, but then again niggers ARE incredibly lazy…

For that matter, did they even announce an appointed time to gather? Or is this pure posturing? Sage for double post

AMAkLEK
………….==E==
………….==K==

Video.

twitter.com/WilNobles/status/779764142387269632

twitter.com/hashtag/jacksonsquare?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash

Wait, why don't niggers and cucks like Andrew Jackson? He was a good fucking president. Am I missing something?

Jesus this looks like hell.

First the bright light must be shined on the disease before it can be disinfected.

muh trail of tears, dem injuns dindu nuffin

Look at all those faces of cucks.

That's awesome, I didn't know there was a brother statue.

Hes white. it's not about Indians or banks cause leftist & niggers don't know history from their ass and if they did we wouldn't be were we are as a country.

Well, this was a big fat nothing.

lol are those fucking bongo drums

he owned slaves, this overrides any positive accomplishment he might have made even though it was completely normal to own slaves at the time. one of them was trained as a blacksmith, for fuck's sake, in an age where 99% of nigs were totally unskilled laborers.

God speed, Internet People. t. WAfag

Jesus. A lot of people are gunna die Holla Forums.

Hindsite in 2020

He was a spokesman. Disinfo really makes for dumb folk

Everyone dies user. Everyone.

Just a question of what little meaning you can squeeze into the spark of life you have, and maybe make an guaranteed ending into something somehow worth more than the lives of millions of other pointless sparks.

You can run from death. You can ignore it. But you cannot hide. Thru death, chaos lives. In chaos, life can be reborn.

"AMERICA FIRST" LOL Crypto White Nationalists BTFO. youtu.be/SDwxfWHtAz0?t=2m25s

Post proof

GLORY IS FOREVER

Well of course they are. Did you expect it to be any other way?

Do you think these (((niggers))) are going to stop and be satisfied after they tear down this statue?

ITT Operation American Spring 2.0, and a couple of DNC employees talking to themselves on a bunch of IPs.

Duke is fucking with the God Emperor's election narrative, just 2 days before the first debate. It's no coincidence.

Face it, Duke's either sold out, or puts his own fame and his own political campaign before Trump and before saving the nation.

God damn David Duke. God damn that coat-rail riding, dishnorable fuck. Mess with Trump, and I hope you get what you deserve.

Your gonna die. Every single human being dies this time. Judgment is here.

If you keep acting like a complete and total fucking cuck after Trump wins, I hope you kill yourself.

David Duke has been at this for longer than your faggot ass has been alive. KYS faggot

You forgot to purity spiral!

I expect him to do that after Duke wins a senate seat and the God-Emperor ascends the throne.
Only people like us take Duke seriously at this point. The media has been using him as a boogeyman for decades. The response today for the majority of normies is to respond 'David Who?', which makes it a worthless narrative. The only people who care are the media and the cuckservative traitors.

Oh yeah, how many white statues have you got up off your lazy jelly ass to go defend?

I was looking forward to requesting only tens as change. Some cashiers and bankers would smile, and others would scowl, but loyalties would start sorting themselves out over a simple innocuous request.

I wish it could be someone other than David Duke spearheading because muh PR, but if he wants to go and protect our history against uppity niggers than more power to him. I don't see why he should stop doing good things altogether purely because the media put a black mark on him.

Go get 'em, ponyboy. Go get 'em.

how do we know ever human up until now has just died. We might just live forever

Were you the guy I talked to in that thread about the origins of white greatness? If so, I'm glad you picked it back up.

Fun fact: More than half of the Communist Party of America's dues paying members were FBI agents by 1960.

You a christcuck user? Why you worship a fucking jew and visit here? We are pretty much satan incarnate based off of what that shit says, you should return to IRL sodom with all your friends. Welcome you are not in this vast ocean of shit and piss, mining massive salt piles of forlorn shills.

Judgement day҉ is coming.

Look at his eyes. If I were going to start buying into the Reptilian shapeshifter stuff, David Duke would be one of my cases in point.

Maybe he was true NatSoc earlier in his life, but then the (((Feds))) seeded him with a Reptilian entity. Now he's just their go-to problematic racist that always associates himself with Trump.

Holy shit where do I get a duke hat?
This is inportant

Was freedom protected this day? Or was the statue toppled?

Wouldn't the cops be on Duke's side? Anyone who shows up in defence of Jackson isn't the one defacing public property.

Mr. Duke can't shoot the nignogs but the cops can.

This.
There is something seriously wrong with this goy.

I agree with you completely user.

It would be funny if he were an exiled lizard stranded on this planet, trying to rebuild society to a point where he could go back to his world

Every President before King Nigger is hated by BLM.

Any update on what's going on?

That's not "christcuck" thinking, it's highly utopic. If you don't see that immediately, you have a lot to learn about various religions and ideologies.

Duke is pro-white, while Trump is pro-America.

Yeah, if it wasn't for race traitors the chimps would be no problem.

awfully fucking easy to sit behind a keyboard as a millenial and criticize the man when you have a nice anonymous imageboard and dozens of white nationalist sites to go to. The Klan was basically the only game in town and look at his actions while he was in it in his chapter. Banned the robes, had everyone wear suits, banned all violence. He was trying to use what was available to advance the cause.

Nothing. It's over.

Should be noted, though, that TEDN ended their speeches with demands that the city provide them a $5 million stipend for "educational purposes". Sons of bitches are trying to shake down the city for money.

Fuck those bastards.

isn't that illegal

The statue is still standing, right?

Nah. You can ask for anything you want.

Of course. TEDN didn't even bring ropes.

David Duke talked to the crowd for about 45 minutes. That old man's got a lot of energy. I wanted to shake his hand and get a pic with him, but the crowd around him was too thick and I couldn't get through.

That wouldn't have surprised me either way when dealing with niggers. I could see them trying to group around it and ineffectually pull.

I really like what the police chief said when asked about people being able to pull down the statue with ropes on foot.

"I'm not an engineer."

He said it such a snarky tone, though. We all know those statues are build to withstand everything short of high explosives. They didn't even wobble during Katrina. Some nigs with ropes ain't gonna do shit.

What I don't understand is why they only want to remove statues. I mean, the entire French Quarter and ever city government building was erected by White men using slave labor.

They want to take down a statue of Jackson, but will leave up the court houses and such?

not as obvious of a reminder of a white man. I was pretty thankful that a black mayor in my state, Tennessee, vetoed a resolution to remove a statue of a Confederate soldier and KKK grand wizard.

sounds cool. do you know what was the secondary monument the niggers saundered off towards?

Fuck you and the rest of little shits bad mouthing Dr. Duke, he was out there defending Andrew Jackson, he's out there defending the white race all the time, and you little ungrateful shits spread this kinda jewy bullshit?

Way to carry water for the kike media.

This goes out to David Duke and to Andrew Jackson.

Those niggers taking down the statue would have boosted Trump's poll numbers. We can always build a new statue. One that's 10 times bigger.

Duke is a CIA shill.

Lol always whining about people not naming the Jew then bitch about the one guy who does name the Jew. Like, wtf? Are you a longtime Holla Forumslack or someone just off the turnip truck from reddit?

That's stupid. They've taken down enough of our flags and monuments already, not one fucking more.

The tone of this whole thread was strange.

Damn I haven't heard that expression in what seems like a long time. That coupled with the Gosick image gave me a giggle.

Dr. Duke might have that soft grandfatherly quality to him but that's also part of his charm. I'm sure it works for others even if some here think it's a detriment. We appeal more to youngerfags to make up for any "problems." There's no problem in a multi-pronged approach however.

Don't you find something disconnected about Duke? Like a Christcuck evangelist? He really fucked Trump over, then fucked him again and again…. I appreciate his work but I think he's an egotistical christcuck and therefor delusional

His influence on Trump's campaign is widely overstated by the media and was one of their talking points, but most people don't know who the hell he is so that propaganda strategy fell flat on its face and is probably forgotten by now. Either you're duped by them or you work in tandem with them. Which is it, I wonder?

is it for monday?
high risk of false flag on monday

he doesnt come across as an idiot, more like a big fat plant

The Klan was Democrats' to begin with. But we were all young and dumb once, so I won't hold it against Duke.

Yes. Looks like my faith in humanity is saved for the time being.

Top Kek.

Fix your shilldar, man. Anyone spamming "christcuck" that hard AND pushing the ridiculous "Duke fucked Trump over" narrative is a kike, through and through. Read the Salem sticky.