YLYL

You know what I find hysterical? Dysnomia loses the best mod he ever had after disabling D+, only to be forced to re-enable it in order to keep up with deletions. HEX WAS RIGHT, and by his own actions Dysnomia has admitted it.

I know he isn't man enough to apologize for being wrong, but now everybody knows the truth.

The only thing hex did wrong was not becoming a vol again.

I disagree.
He is much better off out entirely.
We aren't, but he is.

I also think it is funny as hell that even though Hex is not a mod anymore, he is still more highly regarded now than Dysnomia ever has been. Hex is even respected by the pedos.

you make it sound as if that was something desirable

I didn't say liked, I said respected. So yes, it is a good thing.

They started to respect him after he resigned, tbh.

Not true. Whenever he was on duty, they didn't bother posting CP because they knew it would be deleted before anyone saw it. That is the kind of respect I mean.

1. not true
2. what kind of respect would this be when they start spamming cp as soon as he turns around

We knew it wasnt worth it posting CP when Hx was on. Plus, he was good to us, whenever we would "cross the line". He gave me a second chance, pne time for not getting b&

What kind of respect would this be? The kind that Dysnomia has never experienced. The kind that enables you to have control over your board. The kind that allows you to work in a partnership with your userbase instead of in opposition to them.

That kind.

when and why is it worth posting cp anyway?

worth in a sense that, it would be deleted right away. Of course we dont gain anything from posting CP. Only the antis tears

That didn't work out very well, because this board was full of CP and spam. Your memory doesn't work very well.

I don't see any cp right now, dys seems to be respected now

No. You dont see any CP now, because most of the CPfags fled to the underworld

Because they respect dysnomia.

Yes but when he was asleep the pretzel girl spammer and low quality cam video spammer made this place their playground. I miss them tbh.

Subtle request is subtle.

You clearly haven't been watching the logs.
CP appears here just as regularly as it always has. And Dysnomia has NEVER been respected. By anyone. Ever.

Except when Hex was on duty, and the CP would cease being posted as soon as they knew he was around. user is right, tbh…Hex did have it under control. But maybe that is why Dysnomia fucked with the D+ tool. Maybe he thought Hex was showing him up.

Not that subtle.

No, because everyone from here is heading there anyway because Dysnomia keeps making this place worse every week, and there really isn't any point to posting here for 30 people when there are plenty of communities there with thousands of people, true anonymity, and no cunts.

Our BO's, Mods and Vols are godly men.

My tools were shit, but I knew them well.

I hope so, user.
Sorry guys

I want nugger back

go to hell, hex.
you cannot conceivably be a commited christian and continue to use 8ch/b. you larp as a hitlerite and lie to yourself and the church about your faith. a dishonest and craven individual, your life revolves around your own penis, attention seeking extremisms and dire loneliness. the reason for your failures thus far is that you are transparently dishonest. kneeling to an imaginary god won't make you any more likeable.

that's an awful lot of projection, butthurt, and outright falsehood.
Yes I can, and here's why:
Mark 2:15-17

If Christians are only allowed to hang around the righteous, then how will sinners ever be saved? Avoiding the ones that need to be saved isn't what Jesus taught.

Fuck m8, don't be sorry. If you have the genuine chance to improve your life - to start it proper - grab the ball and run. I'm double your age. Trust me. Never regret good decisions made.

I'm definitely trying. Getting a job has been tough so far though, I'll admit. Other than trying to get a job I'm focused on the church, the girl I like, and learning a 2nd language.

54616@^(&*TFGHJKC?F@SF673864HXUGHVBNMui@^&j!

you guys are cringey tbh

This is the oldest 18 year old I have ever seen.

I have never once heard you admonish anyone on Holla Forums to repent.
You are not here encouraging anons to leave this sinful place. You are here wallowing in the sin like the rest of us, and enjoying yourself while you are doing it.
Where is the chastisement for the illegal pedo pic that was posted?
Jesus told them to sin no more, every single time. You just sit there and gawk at the teeny titties and touch yourself through your funky Mormon underwear.

Looks like you hit a nerve. He bailed.

sorting3

lurk moar

for how much you think you know me, you don't know shit about me.

wew