Eric Hunt Analyzes the New Holocaust “Denial” Movie - Parts 1 and 2

Eric Hunt Analyzes the New Holocaust “Denial” Movie - Parts 1 and 2

The new Hollywood film “Denial” starring Rachel Weisz as Deborah Lipstadt is due to be released. DenialTheFIlm.com will release a video series on the film “Denial”, Deborah Lipstadt’s falsehoods, the David Irving / Deborah Lipstadt defamation trial, and the falsehoods of those who made billions believe millions of Jews were gassed in fake shower rooms.

denialthefilm.com
web.archive.org/web/20160924044210/http://denialthefilm.com

Hunt/CODOH did a great job pulling that url for what's probably the most normalfag-friendly revisionist material available.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OU4vIgxbtZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=tDP3uKS3Nis
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/
codoh.com/library/categories/1166/
holocausthandbooks.com/
denialthefilm.com/index.php/donate/
fpif.org/adding-costs-hillary-clintons-wars/
counterpunch.org/2008/01/31/clinton-praises-the-quot-suharto-of-the-steppe-quot/
thirdworldtraveler.com/International_War_Crimes/ClintonWarCriminal_Herman.html
articles.latimes.com/1996-10-16/news/mn-54382_1_clinton-administration
fpif.org/murder-exposed-hillary-clintons-grim-legacy-honduras/
pastebin.com/35E6BdQ4
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
youtu.be/oUGKmCdAaN4
youtu.be/zGwn5R1PC9Q
youtu.be/CHqlf0D9nuQ
youtu.be/7dxsVSzL4HE
youtu.be/Os0eldMv-wE
youtu.be/RHzWo79dCHs
youtu.be/QxAvpvz_4wQ
youtu.be/MLloM6ufVgk
youtu.be/MejbBsSAP8I
youtu.be/rhGMCYWqKI
youtu.be/uE2hsaHAEX0
youtu.be/iIYswWXhkcA
youtu.be/j-1ts3VTeeI
youtu.be/LjRsoLqHGr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Part 1 – Introduction

Presents a brief introduction to Holocaust Revisionism.

Shows the trailer for the film “Denial” which will be analyzed closer in later parts.

An analysis of the casting and pre-production casting changes to the movie “Denial.” The filmmakers make Irving look like a monster and Lipstadt like an angel.

Deborah Lipstadt demonizes Revisionists yet parroted bogus Soviet propaganda claim of 4 million Auschwitz dead.

A preview of the next part in the video series…

youtube.com/watch?v=OU4vIgxbtZ4

Part 2 - UNDENIABLE : The Majdanek "Gas Shower" HOAX

The Reader, Deborah Lipstadt slams skeptics while parroting 1.7 million Majdanek dead, and The Majdanek Gas Shower Hoax.

The screenwriter of "Denial", David Hare’s previous Holocaust "Oscar bait" film “The Reader” shows two formerly alleged homicidal gas chambers at Majdanek now officially admitted never to have been used to gas anyone. If this ignoramus actually knew this, would he be so quick to demonize the Revisionists he helps persecute?

Deborah Lipstadt parrots the phony figure of 1.7 Million Majdanek dead.

Debunking Majdanek’s FIVE embarrassing falsely formerly labelled “homicidal gas chambers.”

The Holocaust "gas chambers disguised as shower rooms" myth's last gasp - gullible tourists are herded the opposite way through Majdanek Bath and Disinfection 1, even through a post-war created structure connecting the bath barracks with clothing fumigation rooms in order to deceive people into believing prisoners were tricked into taking showers before getting gassed. Remnants of Soviet wartime propaganda we must end!

youtube.com/watch?v=tDP3uKS3Nis

4 million?

Surely you mean 400 million.

I am absolutely sure it was 170 million.

Anti-semite!

holy fuck. this is twisted as fuck. I remember this shit. this is not how it went down.

Are you surprised, user?

Eric Hunt's videos are great. Have a bump.

JEWS ON SUICIDE WATCH

So, uh, who is Eric Hunt?

Guy who does documentaries about the works of Holocaust revisionists.

newfag detected
Eric Hunt is a film-maker.

Needs work.

Not bad.
The Gervais shit was a nice touch for the normies.

Dude tends to focus in a bit too heavily on certain things it seems like, but good visuals and explanation for the most part.

I don't usually fall for holocaust revision but that video raised some disturbing questions.

EXCELLENT.

What are you doing here then if you enjoy bullshit?

Never believe kike lies, especially if it comes from hymiewood. Remember Swindler's List? Muh soap and lampshades.

The kikes always lie.

Bump

Antikikeslide bamp

Jokes on you, that's exactly how most of us felt once.

Download it before they "shut it down"

Good for the normies too.

Hunt does great work.

What kind of cuck would quit backing revisionist film projects because the creator compared Lipstadt to a troll?

bump

Hunt is based af.

Yeah it sounds like bullshit, anyone financially backing a revisionist project is not going to suddenly back away because "troll jokes". I appreciate the work he does, but Hunt is probably just fishing for ONE FUCKING DOLLAR here.

Bringing the hammer down!!!

I'm sure you guys have already noticed this.
When Nationalism rises we start to see a whole lot of anti-nazi videos/movies.
I think it started with Imperium and then slowly I started to see more anti-nazi videos being put out like with steven crowder starting to put out videos that compare Hillary to Hitler (THEY'RE TOTALLY THE SAME GUYZ) and now this.

Bump

welcome to Holla Forums newfriend

These were pretty good. What's a good film I can watch about disproving the Holocaust? I haven't seen TGSET yet.

holocausthandbooks.com

This documentary covers Treblinka, Sobibor and Belzec thoroughly [vid].

Go here for more info about the other camps.
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/

Buchenwald

Majdanek

Auschwitz

More on Auschwitz

More on Treblinka

Also, if any of these videos have been blocked in your country, you can download them from here:
codoh.com/library/categories/1166/

More comprehensive studies have been published and are available for free (in digital form) here:
holocausthandbooks.com/

i guess the donor doesnt want to give the other side any excuse to dismiss the video.

maybe he thinks normies will switch it off when a lowbrow joke like that is seen.

It's sad that the people who actually do decent work have to scrape together resources, while that fraud Mark Weber still manages to pull in big donors using the corpse of the IHR.

The best.

bump

Get out while you still can, faggot. You'll save yourself a lot of heartache

In Part 3:
Faurisson's analysis of the alleged gas chamber blueprint goes much further than observing the lack of holes for zyklon B, he demonstrates that those were mortuary chambers by their dimensions and disposition.

Makes me wonder how genuine that pro revisionist page is

This might be the best one out there. Not only does it disprove the narative, it also shows how the (((media))) distorts the clear evidence.

Can you post the other 4 please?
sage for off-topic

Degenerate.

Eric says that he needs some money to finance the future videos in the series. He must be scrapped for cash right now. We should all chip in and help him advertise the videos. He has set up a bitcoin account so you can donate anonymously. The details are here:
denialthefilm.com/index.php/donate/

The red pill is like a series of doors that close behind you forever once you go through.

more on Auschwitz.

hah Hillary is probably closing in on Stalin's record now.
fpif.org/adding-costs-hillary-clintons-wars/

Though if you count those offed by dictators supported/implanted by the US as well during her terms, she's probably broken it.
counterpunch.org/2008/01/31/clinton-praises-the-quot-suharto-of-the-steppe-quot/
thirdworldtraveler.com/International_War_Crimes/ClintonWarCriminal_Herman.html
articles.latimes.com/1996-10-16/news/mn-54382_1_clinton-administration
fpif.org/murder-exposed-hillary-clintons-grim-legacy-honduras/

is there even a part 2 of

It should come out soon.

well I just noticed this on the website

Posting my holohoax stuff for those who are interested.

pastebin.com/35E6BdQ4
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
youtu.be/oUGKmCdAaN4
youtu.be/zGwn5R1PC9Q
youtu.be/CHqlf0D9nuQ
youtu.be/7dxsVSzL4HE
youtu.be/Os0eldMv-wE
youtu.be/RHzWo79dCHs
youtu.be/QxAvpvz_4wQ
youtu.be/MLloM6ufVgk
youtu.be/MejbBsSAP8I
youtu.be/rhGMCYWqKI
youtu.be/uE2hsaHAEX0
youtu.be/iIYswWXhkcA
youtu.be/j-1ts3VTeeI
“You shall return minus 6 million"
youtu.be/LjRsoLqHGr4

Oy vey, goyim! My grandfather was gassed three times and cremated twice! His asshole still hurts to this day!

amazon.com/Denial-Movie-Tie-Holocaust-History/dp/B01KEXOIVY/
imdb.com/title/tt4645330/

You know what to do, goyim.

Don't take things too far or be offensive, the goal is redpill normalfags.

People are tired of muh six oyvillion shit already but it's not hollywood unless there's a bunch of holohoax films a year. It'll probably get some shit since it's oscar bait.

We really should donate to people producing this kind of work…

Anyone got an infographic with the times needed to both kill a person with Zyklon B and cremate a body? Or maybe just some links to sources?

This spastic stunt will come across as too contrived to those who are latent for awakening.

People will ask why THIS alleged event MUST NOT BE QUESTIONED and why the same enforcement is not applied to other events. Why the millions of european lives lost during the world wars don't matter.

It's not working anymore, and it will backfire. The rabble that buy this bullshit will believe anything anyway, and they are unlikely to ever wake up anyway.

SAGE for yet another money begging eceleb

Ctrl + f "zyklon B" and "cremation" on this site - holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/ - the largest compilation of holocaust denial research and documentaries all in one place!

Money doesn't grow on trees, user, and time = money. Stop being jewish.

Fuck this world.

bump

bump

bump

Bump for Eric Hunt being my second favorite holocaust revisionism narrator.

I can't get too excited about Holocaust Revisionism anymore.
Its a fucking lie, I'm not going to obsess about it.
Eric makes good videos though.

based 'airy cunt tbh

So what if the guy makes money disproving the greatest lie ever told and red pilling the minds of normies. The man does a damn good job at doing what he does and I think he deserves some kind of compensation for spreading truth.

Or maybe you are actually just a shill who thinks that by discouraging others from supporting a holocaust revisionist will help suppress his voice.

Who is your favorite?