15 yr old Black Teen gets dat peppa stray

So satisfying to watch.

The obstinate combative little niglet resists arrest after a traffic violation, hitting evil whitey with her bike, then is pepper sprayed while handcuffed because she wouldn't cooperate.

The victim privilege and demanding attitude with the police got her no where.

These tears are spicy, but delicious.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MyVH0
saveitoffline.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=s6BKApPJEnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP = FAG

calls niggers "black teens"

Always the first post.

Clearer video

More info on the feral.

archive.is/MyVH0

Muh victimhood press conference with "da victim".

god damn google

I was having a panic attack so I am not responsible for resisting arrest.

These nigs have no concept that you should cooperate with the police. They literally have no concept of authority.

why do we bother regulating antisocial behavior of googles, a subset of human with higher occurrence of genes associated with antisocial behavior?
only solutions i can think of is purge the antisocial gene from this gene pool, as civilized societies have been doing for hundreds of years to great effect, or isolate them like any dangerous animal in the zoo.

I recommend placing them behind the Sahara Desert. The largest known natural obstacle in the world.

The desert is the size of the entire United States.

God created the Sahara desert out of compassion for Eurasia.

just kill yourself fam

The webm would be too large. Educate me on a way to make webm's that fit within the tiny 30mb webm allotment

Pepper spray at 12:00

Should have shot the bitch.

News report

This is just how googles act, there is nothing exceptional about this…

Niggers, everyone.

the cop said" you're being detained now" at first as he grabbed the nog. sorry but that dont jive. i hate niggers and yes they must all hang but the police need to be very careful. you cannot grab a person and forcefully detain them. do that for an arrest ? of course. but not for detaining as we the people can deny them that legally

sorry just had to point that out

You sound like a sovereign citizen. Cops can detain while investigating.

already a propaganda version created for damage control

this one too

is this the epic new meme to derail all threads?

nah. they are shills. niggers are only to be called "googles" on youtube and its already has been find out therefore it makes no sense to do it anymore->

here

lol did he spray that google while she was already in the car

boring as fuck nothing happens fucking cops have beat the shit out of her for resisting arrest fucking cucks

reminder that nigger women hit puberty earlier and have more testosterone than white women. Around blacks never relax

She kept kicking the door open and sticking her legs through it so they couldn't close it.
At some point enough is enough

it's shit.
Just shut up.

You're the cuck, faggot.

I think he meant to say they should have beaten the shit out of her

They found weed on her as well, by the way.

Fuck googles and the mudshark mother, so happy I don't live near Hagerstown anymore. Fuck Maryland

Niggerlogic.

Can these niggers be any dumber?

Btw you newfags don't need to call them googles here, we won't filter the big bad words

She also tried to leave the scene via bicycle when he grabbed her.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

why do you sage a valid thread you stupid shill

BUMP! AND REPORTED!

You are justifying genocide.

your rubbish doesnt work here jew bitch.

BUMP

this nigger's parents are going to sue the city and get a pay-out, guaranteed.

TURN YOUR OVEN UP TO 475 DEGREES AND SIT IN IT

This is like the 12th thread I've seen this shit happen. If you cannot webm the video because of it's length, just mirror it

FUCK

pomf.cat is used a lot here

saveitoffline.com/ is also great for YT videos

HOW MANY TIMES MUST WE BEAT YOU OVER YOUR BIG FUCKING HEAD UNTIL YOU GET IT RIGHT

May as well just nuke the embed function until people learn how to at least mirror a god damn video like they're not retarded. Anyway

Literally none of this would've happened if she stood the fuck still, waited for her parents, answered a few questions, and went the fuck home.

Niggers have no concept of human interaction, nor proper interaction in regards to authority figures. I wish she got fucking shot.

disgusting

No, THIS is a google hangout

Mup di doo bix nood muhfugga.

"I was still dizzy and oddly angry"

lmao

Total savage ape even though she looks rather white.

she is probably mixed race because her mother is a nigger lover whore

he should have called them youths.

no, he should have called them niggers

Did I just witness two police officers struggling to put a 15 year old girl on handcuffs? Pathetic. Why is one of them dragging the arm with force? You just have to twist the arm by the wrist and the arm gets in the right position effortlessly.

Lying niglet.

Satisfying indeed. The police seemed courteous and professional–they informed her that they would just take her home with no charges if she would cooperate. If she wasn't being a doublenigger they wouldn't even have cuffed her. Interestingly, this sheboon would rather face the infamous "police brutality" than to simply be returned home. That should tell you everything you need to know about her home life.

My favorite part was at 4:52 when the chimp started screeching. She was apparently 'underage', and still able to make the "I'm a child" screech (despite the fact that, judging by her breasts and hips, she was of childbearing age). This sound is designed to alert other members of the tribe that a child is in danger. I can only imagine that nearby niggers felt compelled to 'rescue' the 'child' (and muh dick her, no doubt)–and yet they were helpless before the superiority of the white man's organization and technology. This is a brain-stem kind of reaction that will burn deeply into their psyche: their impotence in the face of a superior 'predator'.

I could pontificate on this subject at length, but all I really want to say is that I enjoyed analyzing this video. Today OP was alright. This kind of lighthearted video is something fullchan could use more of. It would be fun to break down all of the extrapolations one can make from just a brief video.

t. Nazi Frogposter

No, you just witnessed whites trying not to injure a niglet. A grab and twist would probably bruise, leading to possible brutality allegations. To suggest that all these officers couldn't easily subdue an adolescent female chimp seems disingenuous. Pepper spray doesn't leave a bruise and is obviously sanctioned by the state, and is therefore preferable to vigorous physical subdual. And on top of that, they really did seem to be trying to be nice until they realized that it just wasn't going to work.

tl;dr fuck off you purposefully obtuse goon

10/10 post, user. capped.

Get your head examined

Even though it's still Holla Forums, you need to lurk moar. Halfchan refugees are the equivalent of grade-schoolers moving up to high school. Although, unlike some, I welcome the influx of new blood. There's just going to have to be a period of, shall we say, adjustment.

I'm not a fan of it either. It's literally David Dukes catchphrase right now, and Holla Forums is caught under stormfront propaganda arm.

That being said, I see it in almost every goddamn thread even vaguely referencing anything to do with colour, and it's unnecessary and boring.

I hear you, I just scroll past it in every thread too. But it's not for us, it's for random tourists who might only read a thread or two. It's kind of like a PSA for lost normalfaggots. I've come to appreciate this particular form of autism for its utility. Polite sage for my unabashedly meta post. I think this thread has the carrying capacity for it

I do enjoy the new civility of 8/pol/, but I wonder if it will be used to split us along culture lines, or used to inhibit non civil conversation in the future.

low energy shill
1/10 for posting that exact same phrase over multiple threads.

Kek wills it

The filthy google dindu nuffin

Said it before I'll say it again.
Give cops a "Nigger Air Horn" to blow to let the non-compliant nigger know that further resistance will result in instant death.

OK who did not see that coming?

see

1:16 see had weed on her.
Add Don't carry drugs to that list.

Length is nothing. It's the amount of quick movement that makes a difference, especially if you use a good audio codec.

I probably could have knocked off another 1-2MB.

You are fucking retarded, cops can legally detain someone without arrest.

youtube.com/watch?v=s6BKApPJEnE

Nigger cop, detains the white master race without reason.

ain't that the fucking truth. although i'm more of a taser guy. i love see the bolstering and the chest thumping before they're dropped like a dead sycamore.

also
nice to see that we pissed away tradition with unix filenames for this hash shit and still can't duplicate post. the fucking management of this site.

lmao wtf

I know googles are retarded but this is some special sort of retardation. Just do what the cops say, and if you're innocent or whatever you can sort it out later. Fuck's sake. if you flail a bit the cop isn't gonna say, "oh well I give up, carry on then." What the fuck do nigs think is gonna happen? inb4 niggers, think, implying

The googles sell out of their backpacks at school. Probably one of the only two reasons they bother attending, the other being free/cheap food.

Always the first post. Always.

Yes friend but the quality is shit. Better to just embed a viewable version, or mirror I guess.

I think slavery, cannibalism and lynching is so common amongst african tribes that for a nog, getting captured is the end of the road in most cases.
Not having developed their own civilisations, they have not yet adapted to the idea that they will not be harmed if they co-operate.
It's in their DNA to struggle for their very lives.

Oh Jesus she made it infinitely worse for herself

That's amazing. She fucked herself over for no reason

Eh he, that's weird.