There's Something Holla Forums should Know

I have come across information which leads me to think, Pepe is a Jewish plant.'

youtube.com/watch?v=w_1kQ_MUeuA#t=31m10s
First, Dan Pena says he is obsessed with Frogs, and kisses them regularly…
Kek is great right.. Right anons?

youtube.com/watch?v=9y8Akej4PrU#t=0m15s
Then, Dan Pena admits the only day he takes off, is the highest Jewish Holy Day.

Weird, right?
Let's dig further

Some post about Jewish Geometria led me to the term, Jahbulun - a "demon" worshipped by Free Masons.
25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln9i97q3sJ1qzfsnio1_500.jpg
Notice the Free Mason symbol hangs below the Frog's neck.

Then I searched: "Jews Worship Frogs", & I immediately find this…
jewishpress.com/sections/the-frog-the-demons-and-the-jewish-star/2008/10/01/
>Like a good pet owner Hanina fed the frog, which grew to an enormous size. First he had to build a cabinet to house it, and when it got even larger, an entire room. The frog literally ate Hanina out of house and home, but it recognized the imposition it was presenting and offered Hanina whatever he wished. Hanina asked to be taught the entire Torah, and the frog agreed. It wrote the Torah on paper, which Hanina consumed.

Lastly, to put the nail in the coffin… PEPE is a hebrew name for Jehovah Increases
thinkbabynames.com/meaning/1/Pepe

Anons, I think you are having a giant troll pulled over on you…
I think we need a different, non-Jewed Symbol

IN B4 JEWISH MODS PERMA BAN ME

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4Eaqp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off Christcuck. Kek has performed more miracles in the last year than your dead Jew ever has.

Methinks Holla Forums is pretty much entirely Jews at this point

"Then the LORD said to Moses, "Go to Pharaoh and say to him, 'Thus says the LORD, "Let My people go, that they may serve Me. 2"But if you refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite your whole territory with frogs. 3"The Nile will swarm with frogs, which will come up and go into your house and into your bedroom and on your bed, and into the houses of your servants and on your people, and into your ovens and into your kneading bowls.…"

So the threat is that if we don't serve a kike, we get a plague of frogs?

*if we don't free the kikes, I mean

Kek is a laughing entity.

and jews aren't particularly humorous when it comes to gods.

We are not dropping our biggest weapon against semitic gods Chaim , Kek is going to stay and make the semitic pay for what they did to ancient egypt.

Enjoy the useless shit posting then, shlomo.

oy vey the shitposting is working goyim
the awakening has nothing to do with constant wars, financial corruption, political corruption, and the muslim invasion

Wiser men will move for greener pastures.

Not going to work .

Checked , those digits confirm kek will desrtroy semitic faggots like op

You're bad at this OP

schlomo is just projecting one of (((their))) primal fears
do you think a plague of frogs is a particularly horrible thing? worse than say… burning coals falling from the sky? or maybe the very ground beneath your feet shaking and splitting open to swallow whole buildings?
I dunno I find amphibians to be OK creatures in the big scheme and as an icon of chaos it kinda fits.

The only way he's a Jewish plant is if the Jews first meme'd hard enough that it influenced our memes.

That being said, I don't think Kek exists. I think meme magic is just how the universe works. I think that it's like the Bible says, faith that can move mountains. I think the whole Kek angle is something that spawned into existence due to the "meme magic". Kek isn't the explanation, but rather the product.

Kek didn't create the function of reality. He was probably made because of Pepe to begin with.

What's the point trying to talk sense into autistic /r9k/ers unironically worshiping a meme?

You know we really should make more Kek oc. and we've got some pretty good oc.

Christians have been ass blasted for a while now, since our god is real as shown by his miracles, and their is fake, as shown by his lack of miracles (except for claims in a book written by Jews).

pick one

you really have a bug up your ass about Jesus….daddy rape you too much and then go to church afterward?

Go tell that to your friend in the christian board >>>/christian/ , in all monthly jewish appreciation threads they name him as a jew very proudly

archive.is/4Eaqp

Freemasonry stole the ancient esoteric mysteries of our ancestors and perverted them. Kek predates Freemasonry, predates Jahbuhlon, predated the Jews.

And if it is? They memed with powers beyond their understanding that are no longer under their control.

The New Testament starts with his entire Jewish bloodline from Adam and he preached in synagogues as a kid. As an adult he put and end to the Jewish law and condemned the Jews, and told his desciples to spread Chsitianity, it changes nothing.

Wait.
We all know that the Jews today are really Pharisees. Not real Jews, shunned by God.
This revelation leads me to believe that we, the Followers of Kek, are the real Jews. We are God's chosen. Born anew under the grace of God above.

And if you guys haven't noticed, shills have been attacking Christians on here with this for months to derail threads to the point where mods had to intervene, yet you guys still fall for it.

It's fine if you want to attribute everything to Kek, but the reality is that I and every other Christian here has been praying to Christ for years that the globalists be thrown down into the dirt, and now we're seeing it happen. From our perspective, we asked Christ to intervene and thwart their schemes, and He answered our prayers and is doing exactly that.

Of course, if you're not a Christian you can't realize that and must therefore invent some other deity to explain it. That's what it looks like to me.

Note that there is a difference between actually genuinely believing Holla Forums resurrected an ancient Egyptian god, and going with it on meme grounds because it's funny (and it's even funnier if the media starts reporting and kvetching about it). I can imagine many anons seeing the line between the two as legitimately blurry though.

Can't tell if actual slide or parody of slide

THIS Kek is far superior than the zombie kike rabbi on a stick

With zero results. Why believe lies written by Jews thousands of years ago when you have proof of Kek's deeds right before you? When you can see and use meme magic for yourself?

Christianity is a religion for former drug addicts, low IQ retards, brown people, and masochistic cowards. Kek is the elite religion of the master race.

HE WUZ KANG OF KANGZ!!!1

KYS FAGGOT CHRISTCUCK

NIGGER GRADE SPIRITS LIKE YOURS PERCEIVE HELL AS ETERNAL BECAUSE YOU SUCK, IN GOD'S EYES

I've never used Pepe other than the "intellectual Pepe" smoking a cigar…just cuz it's perfect as a visual
Before I type a navel gazing/blog post. I don't need him tbh. I usually use YouTube vids or other unrelated pics from google. It works the same. Either way, if I lay it on thick, some kind of chaotic or random event will come to fruition from my postings. It's been like that years before I even posted here. I just ran into "brothers in arms" here. It's become almost weaponized now.
Look out!

Get out of here, you kike faggot.