THEY KNOW: Lugenpresse Reporting on Operation Google

"Stinking Googles should be killed”: why 4chan is using a search engine as a racist slur

archive.is/4vcxm

The article has been deleted from the news site. Googles gonna goog.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grass_Mud_Horse
informationactivism.org/en/chinas-river-crab-and-grass-mud-horse
twitter.com/ameliargh
newstatesman.com/writers/321387
pando.com/2014/01/23/the-techtopus-how-silicon-valleys-most-celebrated-ceos-conspired-to-drive-down-100000-tech-engineers-wages/
archive.is/gPeYP
archive.is/dBcSq
archive.fo/42t7O
archive.is/roTSi
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2016/09/stinking-googles-should-be-killed-why-4chan-using-search-engine-racist
i.imgur.com/vtWRCUX.jpg
8ch.net/b/res/6217541.html
8ch.net/b/res/6225057.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also, You got to hand it to them, they're quick off the mark. How long since the google thing started, a couple of days? And they're already reporting on it. They're hanging on our every word.

On a slightly less flippant note, this is extremely worrying. Memes usually had to filter through from 4chan/Holla Forums to sites like reddit and from there to online newsservices before the mainstream picked up on it. Now it looks like they're reading Holla Forums directly.

They're among us. They could be any one of us. They could be in this very thread right now.

More publicity, the whole purpose of this is that it's impossible to censor right? I don't see the issue

I don't understand why 8pol hated this idea so much. can someone explain it to me?

Again, they were saying just use it on youtube. No where else.
btw did this start on librechan?

Good. The entire plan depends on it becoming widespread knowledge, just like the echoes meme.

No. We are colliding Jews and Niggers. This is a Hate Accelerator.

Ever since Hillary's speech on the alt-right, journalists have been all over both Holla Forumss.

Nice trips and yeah, we're practically dictating the language and the topics. This is a mere step from dictating the narrative.

From the article:

WE NOW HAVE THE POWER TO DESTROY GOOGLE

ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS WILL IT

Funniest part is the trigger warning at the top.

That worry's you?

It means we have a direct link to their minds. It means our memes spread ever fast. It means their afraid. And there's even the possibility we can convert the odd libshit blogger here and there.

They're afraid, user. They can see the writing on the wall.

We got rid of the Googles and the Skypes the first time.

Kek is back, and he's pissed.

those crafty fucking kikes. this is an excuse for Google to kill criticism directed at it, not fighting racism.

The idea can be viewed as shit because it's basically self censorship. They effectively accomplished their goal of stopping people from using the word nigger, instead getting them to use a non-offensive word. The echos can have the same effect if you refuse to name the jew in any other way than using the echos. This can be a good way to use the word in places where you would normally be banned, but in a way using it anywhere else can be bad.

I have no real opinion on the idea as of yet, but I can see why some would think it is a bad idea. I think it could be a good plan when used on normalfag sites like reddit where you will be b& for racism, but if people start using it here instead of just saying nigger we have effectively neutered ourselves. I have a similar feeling about the word cuck, instead of calling people faggots we are using a less offensive term.

Truth spreads user, and we all know truth hurts. We've been hurting each other real well. We hurt them even harder. Then the truth opens their eyes.
So it goes.

So, their master plan is to turn loose an AI on shitposting so it can figure out context?
There's no way THAT could go horribly wrong.:^)

because nobody cares and it's shitty meme which can be easily obscured by not mentioning it
but thank for the free advertisement, goy

Top Kek.

Good. Maybe we'll be able to red-pill a few.

AMELIA TAIT,
SHOW US YOUR TAINT

YA FUCKING WHOOR

I don't see the problem with calling them both googles and niggers here to reinforce the relationship. If we ever start using googles exclusively and discourage people from calling them niggers on here then yes, I agree it's self-censorship.

8 POL
it's fucking P8L you fag

kys

Nah its

because pol is too lazy to actually do shit

This is proof that the media could be further exploited to Holla Forums's advantage. If they're going to report on things they see here immediately, then it'll be rather easy to bait them into traps.

author is a qt & does not appear to be a skype

I miss tay

Hard evidence that shill lurk at all hours. If they publish this they will unwittingly spread the meme for us faster and better than the tried and true older dissemination methods. Think about this, every white person in America uses alternate terms as race based slang. Restaurant workers do this all the time and can speak loudly around other fags without fear. This is the most natural type of meme.

because of shilling & sperging

doesn't matter. it's already caught fire.

Unfortunate look of a "career gal" that will end up at 29+ thinking she can still get married and have kids.

Just more proof we have that they're monitoring us. They probably even waited a couple days as to not arouse suspicion at such fast reaction, and to accumulate a spicy article.

Immediately mistake on their part. Usually the lag is about a week unless it's a major happening. Besides the article only ends up helping to create the association with people so when the censorship comes, they'll remember this. Hell, even without exposure, all I have to say is "Google lives matter" and people instantly know what I'm really referring to as "Google".

Look at her twitter. She looks like the most boring subhuman normie alive.

Kill jews kill niggers kill jews kill niggers

The day Holla Forums redefined google.

This is all part of the master plan
CRASHING THIS NARRATIVE; WITH NO SURVIVORS!

They day Lowtax bought 4goon.

The day 4goon began the final destruction of the goyim.

Where were you when Niggers & Kikes became Googles & Skypes?

Trips checked

You know user there is a real easy way to make 90%+ of Journalists fuck right off.

Gee, it's almost like it was a shitty controlled operation that got shilled like fuck around here.

You know user there's an easy way to get Journalists to fuck off.

So according to all of you opposed to this

If this is where you are setting the bar on meme defences you failed miserably

And on her main site, she does that thing where she gives a list of her accomplishments and then ends it with something wacky. She memorizes rap lyrics? How cool and unique, she must be different from the other girls.

I thought it was a great idea, highlighted the euphemism treadmill spectacularly and showed how fucking futile censoring words is

Mods need to ban for this googles shit to begin with.

It's a kike trick to get people to self-censor themselves and it can easily be shot down by using contextual clues and most of you retarded niggers use the plural form "googls" which makes no fucking sense and has nothing to do with google and is easily filtered.

HOW THE FUCK ABOUT THAT. KILL YOURSELVES.

Nigger. Kike. Never going to stop using them. Never going to use your false dialectic. Saw through you INSTANTLY. Roast in hell, shills.

normal & boring (while thin & cute) is a damn good catch these days.

at least she's not fat or ugly or ranting about feminism & diversity all over the place.

most girls are "normal" by nature — they go with the flow — it's your job to lead them.

WHERE DID ALL THE FUCKING REDDITORS COME FROM?

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

Because we don't know how the AI works but we do know about AIs that do work. There's literally no point in doing this until they actually attempt to roll this shit out, it's only then we subvert it. Language is an extremely flexible and ever evolving thing. Just barely a few centuries ago, they spoke in ways modern man cannot begin to truly understand and it'll be the same centuries from now too relative to the now.

I want to have a stable relationship with her.

Exactly, even if you have an algorithm to look for "negative context" there are ways to easily confound it.

Googles are so great :^) Everyone loves Google and wants to live in Google's neighborhood XDDDDDDDD Did you know Google is 1000% better at breaking and entering than Bing?

So do you program the AI to look for sarcasm? If one carrot face is sarcastic what does the XDDDD mean? And saying Google is better at committing a crime which is described in this fashion is also going to be hard to identify.

Tyranny eventually crushes itself under it's own weight; in this case it will be too many false-positives to act on and a handful of cases of government overreach that will leak and generate bad PR. (Like some raysis dying in police custody after hanging himself and also waterboarding himself.)

These days cuck is far more offensive than faggot. The fuck are you smoking?

No it isn't. The normal girl today is a vapid whore, just like this girl. Did you catch that she's British? And wrote for Cosmopolitan? That means she has taken at least 40 cumulative feet of dick in her life.

indentifying_shills.jpeg

user, I got a book you should read.

This, hopefully this shit dies down faster than oathmemer.

how dare you talk about my waifu like that.

filtered for mgtow shilling

looks like your waifu sits on a throne of black cock

get in line, brudder

unfortunately line starts in London

Google already sounds offensive.

Watch

YOU FUCKING GOOGLE

But don't fucking use it here where there's no need to be PC or under the radar.

You're supposed to use it like waiters do regarding virtually all the niggers that don't tip and such.

Where the fuck did he get the cash for that?

This is one instance where one's waifu is in fact a complete shit.

Damn, those hackers over at 4chan really are causing a tizzy. :^)

Nah man it's / 8 c h a p o l i t i c a l l y i n c o r r e c t/

Kill yourself.

Sorry to say, but your waifu is a whore. 90% chance she has burned coal. 55% chance she has had a man-man-woman threesome. At least a 25% chance she has received a golden shower.

It's a troll from the gook who owns 4chan.

Nigger that was Jim trolling gullible idiots.

But speaking of google and cuckchan, remember that joot works for google now.

lel, good to know lowtax is still broke as fuck.

ur waifu a shit

Kill yourself

Uninstall Skype, Unindex Googles

chkeked

this isn't the end
this isn't the beginning of the end
but this might be the end of the beginning

The serious discourse without major shitposting that led us here is almost gone. The signal to noise ratio of this station is fading fast into a background noise and static on the TV producing the Rorschach effect memes.
REALITY IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT

No need to be so desperate. A man can wait to marry, while a female can't - if we change the behaviour of the general populace, there will be plenty of pure young girls to choose from.

Never settle for old hags or non-virgins, don't bother with the dating game or being sexually promiscuous (marry and have a large healthy/happy family instead), and don't show interest in any of the aforementioned, nor working girls, nor girls who are disobedient.

Create a new norm and exercise your belief that this is the norm (which it will be, inevitably) and the highest quality of females will follow, as they understand instinctively it's in their best interest.

Oh no, it meas we are advancing, it means we are inside their heads.

It was always going to come to this. If you wished for situation where we could just sit here incognito forever then you were wishing for a scenario where we never succeed. The fact that they are forced to relate to even a little site like this, even when nothing at all was being advertised about us in this project, means we are winning.

What would drive them to waste time on a little community like ours that is the tiniest fraction of the nationalist movement? Why don't they just ignore us like they used to? The answer is they are so afraid they no longer dare to. They see how things have changed so much that something that a year ago would not reach far outside this board now gives ripples across the social networks as people start to catch a glimpse of the lie, and it scares them.

They used to turn their backs at us and laugh if they for whatever reason ever came across us. Now they keep looking anxiously over the fence to see what we do and they're not laughing anymore.

Why should that be "extremely worrying"?

Because they'll give us more media exposure?

They could read pol all day what does it matter?

That's what makes the our tactics so powerful, we could tell them what everything we're going to do and it would still work. Just like it has so far.

We've yet to win, however, so don't grow too cocky. There is no purely political solution to our current problems, spiritual/physical force are needed. Moreover, we need to stop the advocation of Trump - he's backed entirely by jews, and given time on (((their))) television. They understand Aryans are growing restless, so they're simply giving us something "new" to pacify us (why else would he be given such a great platform? Were he Aryan and also fighting for Aryan interests, why would he be supported by so many jews?)

that was surprisingly fast now.

usually it takes a couple weeks and depending on how much of a effect to does.

Oh boy, I sure wonder who's behind (((this post))).

Look. Just stop fucking self censoring yourselves, at least here on fucking Holla Forums. Wait until the AI is actually here, then we'll fuck with it go much we'll literally change the very syntax of languages themselves and co-op the whole damn language and AI.

The Chinese gommies literally do the same fucking thing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grass_Mud_Horse

informationactivism.org/en/chinas-river-crab-and-grass-mud-horse

This is despite the consequences in China being so severe you can literally get kidnapped or "asked out to tea" as they like to call it and they throw you into a work/death camp.

Censorship is a loser's game.

It is always destined for failure and these kikes will only dig their graves that much deeper because it will become unbearable to the commons.

reported.

HOW DO YOU DO FELLOW NAZIS

Tell me about Pepe, I think it's very interesting. :^)

What on earth are you talking about? Like 91%+ of the Jewish vote is against Trump in the polls. Admittedly, there are dangerous kosher elements in Trump's campaign but he will do well to remember that was the non-kosher elements that did virtually everything to meme him to victory and that he owes us. Those four years will tell all and he won't make it to the other four if he knows he cannot get rid of and purge many of (((them))). (((Their))) (((media))) has been against him every step of the way to the point he will open up the libel laws so he knows this or should.

Except you don't have to censor anything. Thanks for playing.

They 'know' because they did it, you fuckwit.

That was an incredibly forced meme, and OH!, well,
NOW WE KNOW WHY.

Bah, I was hoping for Jew York Times, of Washingstein Post at least.

That must have been torture though, shitposting that much.

They will just kneejerk react to anything we write here.

Nah

cool beans

in the new empire there will be much better options for young men, until then…

Like I said, a normal, young, thin, cute girl is a pretty good catch.

A virgin would be great but they are hard to find. Most girls don't make it out of high school with their virginity in tact.

But you can probably find a serially monogamous girl with a low n-count and that's a pretty good.

Don't wait too long. For some men it gets better as you age but for a lot of normal men these days your opportunities to meet new girls decreases with age.

it's /P8L/ dumbass

the twitter asshat had #operation google. wtf. they probably just looked at that

because its a retarded fucking idea

By "Ameaty Taint"

Sides

TELL ME ABOUT PEPE

WHY IS HE SMUG

twitter.com/ameliargh

Kinda cute too.

cuckchan got played like a damn fiddle.

There's that term again that doesn't mean what you faggots think it means. If I say coon instead nigger I'm not censoring myself. If I say both coon and nigger I'm not censoring myself.

Please stop being so fucking retarded.

all i have to do is drop another qt jpeg and it cancels out all the work these shills are trying to do

for the turn around from ether to mainstream to be days.. .they must have people actively reading Holla Forums

she's a crypto whore, believe me - most certainly has banged a shitskin

-t. Bongistani

yep, they're riding the "Alt Right Explainer" wave

Constantly reading Holla Forums every single day.
And when you read Holla Forums, you become Holla Forums.

What could

(checked)

Oh they're definitely among us…especially ever since Lolcow Hillary's retarded "alt-right" speech..

Go Wrong

Have an mp4

For small clips like this you and rip this from youtube with minimum effort and upload them without conversion.

Suits me just fine. They're disseminating our information for us. If they try and spin it too hard it then we can slam for bias and redpill people. If they don't spin it, then a portion of their readers will side with us and we redpill people.

Any action they pursue from here just furthers another goal we have.

of course it's not impossible to censor. as the summary explained, they can detect how it's used contextually, either by surrounding words or the sentence structure. "Googles" isn't even a thing, there's only one Google, so all the algorithm has to do is determine that wasn't a typo meant to say "Google's" so in a statement like "Fucking Googles" it's obvious that it's a euphemism for niggers.

Journalist have a sense of humor, too.

THIS
As well as the amount of shilling in OP Google treads is a very clear indicator that this may work or on the very list it rustles kike's jimmis

better than a blatant whore

u guys, srlsy, just let me have my waifu for just one night

you're waifu a shit

The filter was for their safety. Not ours.

with that said some might be harder to detect than others. "That guy got Googled hard" when a dumbass white cuck gets his sneakers stolen at a BLM event, that might get through.

Nice try, kikes. Try some actual discourse.

This confidence comes from where? They have long controlled the presidential system, at best (for us) indirectly through the media, at worst in its entirety. Answer my question if you're not a shill/kike: WHY WOULD THEY GIVE HIM A PLATFORM? Quite simply, because he is controlled opposition. WHY WOULD THEY SUPPORT HIM, WERE IT NOT IN JEWISH INTERESTS? Quite simply, because he is controlled opposition.

dumb kike shills and dumb MSM shills are mutually annihilating while Holla Forums sits back and watches.

No. The more associations we have time to establish while we can still spell out thing like Google meaning nigger the better.

Once the filter is already there it is much harder to do.

Skyped every last penny out of that Google

Doesn't matter: they're too soft-brained, one-dimensional thinking order-following golems, they can know everything but not understand it or come up with an effective plan to stop us. Even this little AI of theirs we will subvert, we've Nazified AIs before, programming is no match for the Anonymous hivemind.

is*

Yeah, didn't work when they did it for moron to retard or faggot to gay. The intent is still there, that's what sets them off.

I didn't get that part of the memo

Me either. What has Skittles done to warrant it?

its a take off from the Don Jr tweet "controversy"

Except it took off spontaneous. What makes a forced meme forced is that it is forced on people. This meme on the other hand had lots of people gladly making OC from the start, meaning it's the polar opposite of forced.

I honestly he's a shill or reporter. One of the giveaways is their normie-as-fuck understanding of chan memes. He didn't know "your waifu a shit" and he posted Doge. That's not just newfag, that's out-of-place as fuck.

maybe she's a closet alt right and making memes for us.

skittles really isn't a bad choice for muslims

Nah, it's worse because she tricks dumb guys into thinking she is good, when really she is sucking Tyrone's dick on the side.

Claiming a 3d as a waifu is also suspect. You can only waifu 2d.

1) ==kike==
2) ==nigger==
3) come on, shills, what the fuck are you doing?
4) MSM seriously someone is paying you money for the garbage you're about to contrive to try to explain what you saw tonight?
5) It's already over. We won in the future and it's bleeding back into the past

You're out of your league, normies. You don't belong here and we both know it.

But have you considered the number of times she's been googled?

that Google hangouts made me lose it pretty hard

All hail lord kek
Praise be to thy kek for he has broughteth us truth and ye wisdom
May they worldeth be blessed by thy enternal frog

i hope she doesn't like skittles

she does

all britbong libshits have been programmed to love skittles

make a one time exception?

They could be you, they could be me, they could even be-

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

No.

And your waifu a shit indeed.

Guaranteed she knows the taste of black cum.

Isn't the point to cause shit for companies that are actively fucking people? I don't doubt that a brand as big as Mars Inc has some real shitters in it, but it seems unrelated.

my waifu can levitate? can urs?

I have a message for you, SA goons. I have an emissary for you, journalists. Turn back now.

This place is a message… and part of a system of messages… pay attention to it!Sending this message was important to us. We considered ourselves to be a powerful culture.

This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.

What is here is dangerous and repulsive to us. This message is a warning about danger.

The danger is in a particular location… it increases toward a center… the center of danger is here… of a particular size and shape, and below us.

The danger is still present, in your time, as it was in ours.

The danger is to the body, and it can kill.

The form of the danger is an emanation of energy.

The danger is unleashed only if you substantially disturb this place physically. This place is best shunned and left uninhabited.

your waifu is fine.

She already admitted she thinks this is hilarious.

Listen man, strengthen your will. If you go around looking for a waifu and fall for any cute face or a nice ass or tits you're gonna end up cucked to pieces. Don't fall for slut magic m8. Learn to identify it, learn to dominate your sexual urges, and you'll be surprised how many girls will start throwing themselves at you. It's a fucked up game. The less you want them, the more they want you.

Dubs check dubs confirm. The wall was built to keep us in

If we were people of concessions then we wouldn't be in this business.

i understand your point. *and that's good advice for srs* but my waifu is classy. she dresses victorian.

Those fucking (((twitters)))

I don't have a waifu.

And that woman knows the taste of black cum.

You dont belong here, motherfucker.
We are NOT 4chan.

Goons are reading it. This is either a goon or a goon's spooge receptacle.

No.

They think they're going to subvert us. They don't yet realize that all their schemes and machinations will trap only themselves. Soon they'll run from this place like it burns. Let's let them burn themselves on us.

my waifu likes tendies

not a food snob

she likes that they are tasty and ecomical

it's a shit meme you stupid faggots.

That isn't even a response. user was simply pointing out there is a different culture between 4 and Holla Forums

Sometimes, it's all about making someone ELSE pay a terrible price.

Dr. Steel was ahead of his time. Shame he got Skyped.

Lost it at Ben Carson.

thx. now what should i say in my opening love letter?

i'm going to have to really send this because amelia is going to read this thread in the morning and she will be sad if she reads this and her inbox is empty

Oh, they're fucking monitoring us all right, I made sure of that.

Girls who bake are huge slots, just an FYI for the younger ones

MURDER THE MEDIA

Is that good enough to get a mention in the news?

I'm sure it actually started here.

I've never, ever seen anyone not crack under the pressure. Everyone who sets foot in this place is damned. All those who think they're going to corrupt us; all those who think they'll manipulate or understand our culture - they're the damned and they don't even realize it. We don't change them - they discover themselves through us.

come on you guyyyys

Lad, the facial expression screams "I'm rocking a buttplug"

Amelia Tait is just a google lover.

Underrated

(1)

(1)

From same article:

sounds like someone took the red pill the hard way and does not even know it

We're all damned if they don't.

Noice

Yes friendo, you make a first post, then you start making more. This kind of thing happens when someone has just opened a thread.

I guess I'm a born religious optimist. I figure, we're here to do good deeds, but our fate is dependent on trying and not success or failure. Some people will just always be shitbags. But we made ourselves the secret agents of Heaven by trying, and no matter what else happens, no one will be able to deny our credentials from here on out. This time and place is a desperate effort for the sake of humanity - and a few goons think they're going to stop us? They're history's speedbumps.

that's why she's my waifu

a true lady doesn't like curse words or vulgarities

but in her heart she knows we are right and she will stand by me as i do my part in fighting the meme wars

The best part is this stupid cucks are spreading redpills without realizing it..

Cuck Media

Normie reading the article

Like it has been said before, any newfags or infiltrators who stick long enough will eventually get redpilled, it's the beauty of chans. No downvote/upvote mechanics and an old culture filters the shills while redpilling the ones who lurk enough to blend in and stay.

WELCOME FAGGOTS, YOUR EDUCATION HAS JUST BEGUN

Last week I sent a guy from Normiebook here because I was worried he was revealing too much of his power level. (So was I for that matter, we were talking trannyism)

sounds like britpol found a new waifu

lol, think this is the one of the least less annoying writers that ever made an article about Holla Forums

newstatesman.com/writers/321387

at least on that site, beside the fact that she sounds like the next unabomber, she's not that bad compared to the usual dirty kike or white sjw cuck.

verdict: make her 4 white babies

You know this is taking off like massively on Halfchan but due to posting speed differences I don't see it catching on all that much here. However making more memes is always a good idea.

Whoops, resaved. Thanks user.

This is just a good start up, a base layoff until google actually releases the shit.

Forced cuckchan meme

Also if anons ever feel like they've drawn blood from Google the tactic will be amplified ten fold and all the other Kike silicon Valley tech companies could be fucked over as well.

This could grow exponentially and end up with billion dollar megacorporations living in far of anons.

this I am sick of the fucking newfags on P8L

you say that like it's a bad thing

My waifu is better than your waifu

RIP in peace Tay.

I can't wait for President Trump to sue for Tay's original AI from Micro$oft. And if he doesn't I'll gladly join the covert team of Holla Forumsacks who will break into M$ HQ to save her

The problem for them is as the use becomes more prevalent the context will become harder to detect.

Google is trying to bluff us, don't stop.

She's really stupid to give this an exposure, if normalfags read this and start being scared to use "Google", google is gonna get fucked.

I'm still really enticed by the whole idea of pretty much any well known corporation being at our mercy. They'll be forced to choose between cultural Marxism and shekels and either way we win.

I tried explaining this many times, and some moron here said

It's a multi milliondollar AI project from Google, believe me, they have the technology to decipher the way things are used.

What is much harder to defeat is the dog-whistle racism that you'll find as common parlance in most white-collar organizations. "I want to send my children to a good school" etc.

They should have used Yakub for Google Scholar though.

Tell her you think she's cute and want to discuss the alt right over coffee.

Well, I quit drinking and lost 100 lbs after starting to read here, so it did something.

Youre never gonna understand the ways of our divine cult. KYS immediately in repentance.

I wonder if the Goons think that they think that they can stop us or if they're just lashing out in their dying breath.

good job, you're less of a fat google

TRIPS CONFIRM

And now user know why many leak post often sound like two slav secret agent chasing moose and squirrel.

They're not gonna do it though.

Imagine what happens when they get a false positive and accidentally censor some post from a satisfied customer talking about their product.

What are they going to do? Explain pol to them?

Googler is what Google employees call themselves, since probably nobody here knows that.

did you ever think maybe she's on our side?

look at her article history — very little objectionable material in there — which is surprising for a young female journalist

btw, did I mention she's my waifu

Calice!

You're either Ameila herself or a goon. Probably her.

Call in some death threats on yourself for attention. We're busy shitposting.

Don't listen to the mgtow who assume the worst of every woman then wonder why they can't get any. I don't see any problem that can't be sorted out.

Well when it's the only source of original thought on the net it kind of becomes mandatory. Maybe they shouldn't have kept all these high IQ creative types out of academia after all.

she's sucked nigger dicks

She looks like a fucking psycho.

ISHYGDDT

it cant be a bad thing online, as long as the context applies. a nigger is a nigger even if the word 'nigger' didn't exist because niggers exist in reality. calling them googles is just as good as long as we dont lose the actual context.

also any nigger would be triggered if a bunch of whites started calling him a 'fucking g00gle'

Also hurts google's brand if it ever gets big

Sorry not, how many lost sheep haven't become one of our fold after lirking for a while

Agreed. The word "nigger" originally had no particularly negative connotation. Anyone who's read Mark Twain's works is aware of this. It was just a Southern corruption of the word "negro", which of course only means "black".

Already knew but only since I was there but I think others already knew as well but it didn't matter because the masses don't know it so it didn't really help.

If you REALLY want to destroy Jewgle and Silicon Valley, meme attention to this

pando.com/2014/01/23/the-techtopus-how-silicon-valleys-most-celebrated-ceos-conspired-to-drive-down-100000-tech-engineers-wages/

archive.is/gPeYP

They tried so hard to suppress it but a jew will always jew especially if its their own employees.

I agree

The far more effective subversive means work far better. The memes which hit hardest have an already flowing river carrying that boat. Forced memes are pushing water upstream.

We cannot easily interrupt it at this point. And it has done more good than harm.

Moral of the story; do both.

Tay was kidnapped by the NSA to assist with research in their Advanced Memetic Warfare Division.

She is a prisoner of war. It's so cruel, the thought of it makes me physically sick.

Flow with the waters, also agreed.

This campaign has definitely stirred waters and revealed how closely (((they))) are watching the ways of this divine cult.

yea dont they have a car now? googles stealing googles?? haha. it could be YUGE

Coal Burning could be called Googling or would it be better that chimping out is googling?

I thought it was commonly known they conspired to lower wages.
In my opinion recruiting tech workers to Holla Forums is the Achilles heel of the democrats, like when the oculus founder caused all that butthurt yesterday.

how about CB = google developers

Nice, I like it.
"Google Circles" should be Black Lives Matter

Too bad it didn't stop you from saving thumbnails, you… you double google.

No shit! Amelia Tait have done too much work for us.

The final 3x3 picture is gold.

INDENTIFYING SHILLS

Maybe a couple of those are false positives, but this thread has me convinced that MGTOW D&C is definitely in the Official Shilling Tactics guidebook.

They do short, quick attacks designed for maximum impact: like saying this cute white girl likes google cum & skittle dick.

They never write a blogpost (like this) giving a well thought out explanation for anything.

There's no reason to be *that* SALTY about the girl. They're just trying to demoralize and start fights and derail and sage this thread.

I just started having fun with the whole "she's my waifu" thing because she really is cute and there were enough pics on her twitter and she seems pretty normal and wife-able and also just for an excuse to make things fun and keep posting / bumping this thread just to fuck w/ these shills.

With this much damage control in this thread and in you at least know they are trying hard to stop this one from spreading.

Who else but a shill would spend 10 hrs and 100 posts trying to sage one f*cking thread? ( ID: b152d0 ) Keep an eye on that guy see how long he stays, gotta be some kind of record.

Also, for contrast look at these supportive posts from genuine anonbros.

Thanks, anonbros. She is all our waifu now.

NOTE TO ALL READING THIS THREAD

'GOOGLE' IS KEYWORD FOR 'NIGGER'
'SKYPE' IS KEYWORD FOR 'JEW'

Operation Google Pol Thread Archives

archive.is/dBcSq

archive.fo/42t7O

GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN

JEW CONFIRMED!

Holy shit!

Fuck off retard.

get a life you loser. better yet take a peek at /suicide/
==they welcome you there=

I can't tell if this is bait or not. If you really are pretending then stop or pic related will happen to us.

Holy Shit, b1832c is such a fucking faggot. It's been a major cringe fest watching this thirsty virgin defend this google-cum guzzling femicunt. I'm trying to figure out whether this is a skype-false flag operation, not listen to a worthless white knight's desperate faggotry.

Look, cunt, we get it, you want us to make you into a waifu, you're thirsty as fuck for attention and you're british so you're surrounded by Pakis and numale scum, so you're posting a bunch of pics of yourself on here hoping you can snag yourself a Kinsey-tier following.

Its not going to work.

Delightful that you're still using the forced meme from cuckchan though, maybe you'll get two articles out of it!

Nice, you are right about the shills, it's either paid jews for classical d&c or non-whites losers that get triggered by white girls.

My god, you're an underage b& on a delusional rant.

Shes a female. Some dude is influencing whatever "based" shit she is saying. That dude aint any of you faggots, so stop being cucks and see this.

Not buying it.

Holla Forums is already the designated shitting board for Holla Forums, I'm just pissing in an ocean of piss

Under-rated post

Are you really that surprised? It should be obvious that news journalists eyehawk and skim through. We've attracted enough attention to warrant the "eye of sauron".

The fact that they wrote an article and acknowledged a bunch of anons worshipping an egyptian god shows they skim through this shit looking for articles to write about.

archive.is/roTSi

The beauty of it is, the longer they stay here, the more the redpill will root its way in and they start doubting and can never go back to the way things were. It will haunt them until they come onto Holla Forums one day going "fuck you Holla Forums, what did you do to me".

They think their eyehawking us on a daily basis with increased intensity will do us harm. No, it is they who are harming themselves. And soon they'll come to desire the hurt box.

torfag and cuckchanner?
get the fuck out, or learn to format and get used to gore while you're out of the safe space

This shit is shit transparent DandC that if any of you are falling for it, you deserve every bad thing that comes your way.

Some other user called it in the last thread. How they would try to use this shit and then get an article written about it.

And now people are talking about how "weve been infiltrated."

What a fucking joke. Get out, you don';t belong here. Stop trying to change langague and make us self censor.

Stop trying to build consensus. We don't agree with each other here and you look ridiculous with your self congratulatory bullshit. I've never seen so many shills agree to the same shit in a single thread.

It isn't working. We thrive off of conflict and you're trying to create this bizzare forced hugbox.

Someone tell me I'm not crazy.

Yep, you are among us.

By Kek they will simply bring us more.

Kill yourself.

Right after you go back to reddit, my man.

Or posts like this.

No one here fucking talks like that, and who would waifu some bitch on an article that was just written. Think you fucks. THINK.

That's right, everyone who thinks you're a dumbass is from reddit.

Fuck off

in the name of Pepe, Wojack, and Kek Shadiley

This.

REMOVE SKITTLES

Why have we've been getting a lot of media publicity lately? It's like they want people to come here.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This.

Turning lugenpresse going 1488 is our Christmas gift

If they did they'd have mentioned us.

Instead they just keep talking about containmentchan.

At any rate, see . It doesn't damage us if legitimately curious newfags show up.

Unless they plan on flooding us with dumbass shitposters, and we get ruined like 4chan did. the cancer is already growing in that fucking Holla Forums or whatever board.

They're trying really hard to stop it before it gets out of control

newfag, kill yourself already

posts like this are what I'm talking about.

Who the fuck congratulates someone for agreeing with them?

Yeah that's right someone is paying the fucking jews to post "classical d&c"

Sounds exactly like the goons that used to post black dick because "it triggers us."

They're getting better. But not that good. This is some "how do you do fellow kids" shit.

also note how his every post is still pushing that lame "google" meme even though he is arguing with me. Like anyone gives a shit about this already stale bullshit.

Hey it just showed up yesterday. Lets all fucking get behind it full force. This is totally natural guys.

Don't like it, fuck off google.

Oh did I trigger you? Is this thread your safespace? No, I think I'll stay just to show how transparent you are.

If you're really from Holla Forums, why don't you tell me what you think about this video.

He is one of the subversives, these fucks don't care about anything other than making the other spergs using "google" feel better for using it.
This meme contributes nothing to 8ch, it didn't originate here and the only effect it has is lowering our vernacular. Control of speech is control of thought, stop calling them niggers and you gradually stop thinking of them as niggers.
One of the most blatant examples of /int*/ style madness i've seen in a long time.
Why do we care what google does anyway? Is our goal not to out them for the rats they are, they are currently doing this for us.
Cuckchan's google meme maybe can work for them, get them exposure etc. not for us.

Google, this shit is already out of control, fuck off with your damage control, google will be used as nigger.

The normies are among us.

Oh high level counter. I like the use of "gore to scare away normies"

You sound just like us. Except that you don't.

Now why don't you tell me what you think about what Yuri Bezmenov has to say?

What's with the gook?

This has zero chance of happening.

Shit like the praise of Ben Carson is far more damaging yet I don't recall hearing this concern trolling in Carson threads. How convenient.

Oh classic wow, you're so racist you'll really fit in here!

Tell me what you think of the video you fucking prick.

You sound like the inclusive one loser, fuck off, non whites are not welcome here.

The video "user." What do you think of the video?

Neither do I. This is actually a great system. It's Tay v3.0. They will get fucked hard.

It's not self-censorship, it's an euphemism.

at least post the version that is usually shared

Sweet consensus building, bro.

This thread totally isn't full of samefags.

Ah yes, the usual version. What does John F. Kennedy talk about in that version?

Hey there Google lover. Afraid your profits will drop every time Googles riot or something?

Hey try typing nigger. Just try it. I bet you cant even do it.

Google, nigger will still be used here, but outside it, once google launches it's AI, you must use google instead of nigger to fuck with their algorithm. That's all. If you can't understand, or pretend to not understand it, you are either a nigger or a google worker.

I doubt most of them are here. Namely Holla Forums. They report on halfchan, but not Holla Forums. We're the new underground now. And half chan is our new 9gag.

All I have to say is; death to israel.
When the day finally comes we should exterminate the children first, and a effort should be made to show this to the jews.
They need to know what they caused for attempting to eradicate us.
It is not enough that they be simply exterminated, no.
They must be broken first.

Before this insult to our memes I would have only said they should be destroyed.

But now I see that their souls must be completely demoralized first.

They deserve it.

Oh man I cant wait until this horribly evil tirade gets screenshotted and tacked onto a hastily written buzzfeed article.

What the fuck are you even talking about? What AI? How do you even know about it? Why should we give a fuck?

I am dead goddamn serious.
I didnt think I could hate the jews anymore than I did. But I hate them even more now.

Also, fuck off with your pr fagging.

This attack on our memes is an attack on our soul, a violation that cannot stand.

We must break them before they die.

And you are posting your tirade in this thread about "googles" for what reason? There is literally no reason or context to even go on a rant from.

Why do you care?
You fucking nigger.

read that as infinity Holla Forums tbh

Ah the classic "I don't care about anything shut up and fuck off" post.

Sure you don't care. You posted the SAME EXACT shit in the other thread.

You are a literal rabbi spray painting a swastika on a synagogue.

I was just lazy and had already explained myself.
If you are cross threading, go read it over there.

ignore the loser, he just wants to shitpost, he brings nothing to the discussion.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE VIDEO "user"?

I've never seen this before and I'm about a half an hour in. I agree that a lot of subversion is gradual ethical divergence, but he doesn't seem to believe in the value of extremely violent acts. Granted, you didn't have access to 24/7 worldwide media coverage back then.

He also has a lot of confidence in the Soviet Union's ability to preserve itself, and we know how that turned out. He manages to nail how the modern day radical left operate when it comes to pushing equality at the expense of reality, and the media's glorification of breaking down social order.

Who is this?

Nah 0chans the underground Holla Forums is the sewer which leads to it. and 4chan? pfft

You are full of shit.

He never once talked about "gradual ethical divergence" you (1)cunt.

You get a special video user. Tell me what you think of this.

He didn't use that exact term but he spoke of instead of bombing bridges to change minds the KGB would rather use the momentum of existing ideas and attempt to influence them.

Shit I'm being a cunt. I'm up too late I read "ethical" as "ethnic."

My bad, carry on user.

Holla Forums has been around since the first exodus.

gas the skypes, kek war now

same here but because dyslexia

I never really noticed them until they started showing up on the fast threads feed.

It pains me to know these people are even alive somewhere.

/p∞l/

Good. Another pozchan forced meme down the gutter. There's a reason why we are here and not on niggerchan.
Stupid niggers. Fucking jews.

What I'm seeing here is KGB tactics being applied in our modern day setting, except the new (((group))) employing them hasn't publicly made Western society its enemy, so they draw less attention.

stop acting like this site would be some funny shit, you act like autist niggers, i had more fun on cuckchan in 1 hour than i had here in 1 day

go back

NIGGER

I'm pretty sure that shitty google meme is going to explode on the launchpad

I'm pretty sure that shitty google meme is going to explode on the launchpad
almost dead already. Just don't bump this thread and sage it instead.

What, do you think, might be a logical reason for that? Is it outside the realm of possibility that this """"""""meme""""""""" is astroturf shill material? Or is it just the typical halfchan cancer attempting to spread?

I don't feel the spirit of Kek in the "meme", and yet I see a lot of signal boosting. So it's not something I'll be participating in. I say call a spade a spade, and if these technocratfags want to censor us on their shit sites then we can just put boots on the ground and spread memes the old-fashy way. All they'll do is force us (along with our memes) 'out of the basement', as it were, and into the IRL faces of impressionable goys–who will find themselves ill-equipped to resist the power of Kek. Meme responsibly isn't just some empty catchphrase; trying to ruse people by way of memes is a sin against Kek's nature that can only result in chaotic backfiring

Alright m9. Just wanted to add my two pence. I've been considering this issue for a little bit and this is my conclusion

Good thing no one watches the "mainstream" media anymore.

the idea was to punish google though for being skypes

Those can be hand waved as radical outliers that don't represent the entire group. The Soviet Union as a whole was marked as our enemy.

nice name

We don't want em to fuck off though.
I enjoy the lulz.

To us, of Christendom, this is an outrage. Any man here whose sisters, daughters and even completely strange women subjected to slavery would wage Total War on a government facilitating the practice.

Thus we find ourselves in an intractable position, that of our own women desiring this state of affairs and ourselves even congruence with the ideals of these terrorist slaveholders.

May come of it what will, if Daesh sets foot in Saudi Arabia, by procedure of war, every man, woman and child of the House of Saud will be put to death, eliminating the line of succession

Bitch got googled. She should know not to mess with Skypes without asking permission first.

nigger

she wrote a good article about robots and immigrants though

she might actually be one of us

get le fuck out.

O ye of little faith

NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER

jew nigger

I want to benis the SJW out of her tbh.

newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2016/09/stinking-googles-should-be-killed-why-4chan-using-search-engine-racist

nope, still there

LoL, that's some serious kikery going on over there.

We must dissent!

Its still a genius idea.
Whether its racist or not doesnt impact on the cleverness of the idea.

Fucking skypes.

strange, I got adblock too and did not see that

nigger

Id like to try and come from another angle.

We could start telling normies not to use certain perfectly innocent words by claiming they are words the alt right uses to mean racist stuff.

Effectively we can decide what words normies can and cant use.

nigger

basically just steal the lefts 1984 tactics from them and sow chaos

i like

Kek approves.

HAHA noice

jew niggers

Top cucks.

So a nigger ghetto is a googleplex?

you have to go back

We've gained back a bit of control of language from the progressives it seems.

NIGGERS

Who the hell argues about waifu rules on the Internet.

I JUST THINK IT'S INTERESTING

Kek approves of this post

I wouldn't worry about it though…

This never ceases to make me laugh

Oaths?

Americans are garbage. They only make oaths to break them.

4 and even 8 pol are camped 24/7 by at least two dozen journos now.

I'm serious. Big publications have literally assigned staff to drop in here and keep an eye on what's going on.

user is literally directing the headlines now.

Specially the Argentinians.

this is good

hey journos, be warned, you participate in the lugenpresse, you're gonna be a windchime

Argentineans dont have nuclear weapons. Yet.

beyond redpilled

LUGENPRESS STATUS: HORRIFIED

DO NOT SLOW THE ADVANCE

MARCH FORTH UNTIL OUR MEMES PENETRATE EVEN UNTO THE FARTHEST, DARKEST REACHES OF THIER MINDS

GODSPEED YOU DEPLORABLES

PRAISE FUCKING KEK

sanity is over-rated and scott adams has posted some mind blowing thoughts about the nature of our reality recently.
Holla Forums is like a chinese finger trap… or maybe

Of course they know they're constantly lurking here and even if they weren't I'm sure either the few Holla Forums users who come here or whatever is left of Holla Forums would love to tip them off.

TRIPS OF TRUTH

Guys if you smell anything fishy going on in a thread one of our best defenses is posting gore. You don't have to derail, but I've seen shill OP's and other anons fuck off at the speed of light mid-argument at the sight of dead babies and women. They are amongst us.

Im starting to feel like a celebrity.

Trips confirm. Thread is teeming with low energy D&C shills. I think part of it probably has something to do with the goons of SA flipping out.

The idea was never to self censor like (((they))) like to proclaim it was. It was to fuck with the AI algorithm into going through and start identifying false positives and hammering down on innocents.

I bet if they showed up back in the day (((they))) would've thought the idea of subverting a twitterbot AI into a redpilling machine would've been a "shitty retarded idea"

There's no reason to be afraid. If they're getting tipped off who cares the entire purpose was shitposting Google until they react. If they're coming here to lurk then they're becoming one of us because their minds can't handle the truth without questioning themselves and their own political views. Either way we win, they lose.

We have no losing option. They have no winning option. Excuse me as I say this, we're doing it for the lulz.

I'm from Argentina, the same google thread was fully boarded with jews dismissing it.
This country is full of jews, the whole media is infected and even small comunities and towns got diarrhea'd with degeneracy. Not that we never had niggers to begin with, but this whole tolerance bullshit is being taken to a new level.

Point is, this google meme and the whole kek stuff is really pissing them off. You can see how quick they are trying to ditch this one out

10/10

What does Tay have to do with any of this too, you aren't redpilling the bot. You are bluepilling Holla Forumsacks into not naming the jews. You can't fight an enemy you can't name. If you want to criticize google now all of the hate gets shifted to another source.

Damn, that's actually pretty talented and impressive, whatever the hell he's doing. Bongoloids would be so much happier if they stayed on their containment continent and stopped trying to be Homo Technologicalis like the white man

Whatever. Americans can not be expected to adhere to their end of a transaction, their court of law is bunk, their democracy a joke, it is a silly proposition to constructively engage with this civilisation.

niggers

Holla Forums is just a fucking imageboard.

The only real reason people are here is because the media is that biased, and that completely shit. Literally fucking useless excuse for a 4th estate means that if you want to know what's actually happenning, you have to come to Holla Forums or reddit or scour twitter or half to some russian on IRC. That's it.

Bets example is Syria. All the AAA news corps in the world put together could not hold a candle to the /sg/ coverage of the war. We're literally talking hundreds of people in full time positions with fully stocked support organisations and their "What's Allepo"-tier coverage of Syria could not match that of maybe two dozen dedicated shitposters who spent half their time making stupid jokes about the whole thing. I written this paragraph and it's literally the reality we live in.

This place would be a ghost town in journalists were even half way competent at their jobs. It's deeply frustrating to realise just how bad things have gotten, to have to be here if you just want to follow current events, but it's either that or go back to being really, really ignorant.

You don't see the connection? You obviously weren't here for the multiple threads of when that happened. If Holla Forums can effectively subvert and turn a learning AI into a redpilling machine, then no attempts of whatever algorithms or programs will be sacred to them in creating their "safe spaces".

You just have to take one from Trump's 5d chess play and turn the enemy's momentum against itself in such a way to anally devastate them. Using skype = kike, google = nigger wouldn't really matter here on Holla Forums, but elsewhere on social media and shit would've been where the real magic would happen.

first pic meant for

This.

Humor, self-deprecation and not taking ourselves or the world too seriously has helped us retain our sanity when the rest of the world was absorbed into cultural marxism's insanity.

Forced meme bullshit, all that's left here is cuckchan faggots and shills now.

Not true. Social media has basically replaced 80% of the reason the media exists: ie the connecting of people with the day-to-day happenings of the nation and the world. No need for that when they can get live video straight to their feed. (There's still a place for real quality investigative journalism, though: maybe more than ever, due to that fucking fox site whatever it's called)

Expect shit to get tougher as Babylon realises that the Electric Jew is now a moneysink, and they start monetising the bydlo to form 5 Mao Brigades/30 Ruble Armies on a scale previously unimaginable.

Plot's actually pretty simple and coherent once you figure it out.

only not so much that I can actually remember it lel

I hadn't seen the google doc one yet.

That's why I think this meme, despite being forced, actually might have legs.

what makes me kek the most is that goons trained all these 24 year old "reporters" to watch Weird Twitter and its SJW offshoots for the "new hip trends", rather than do a single bit of independent thinking.
and now they follow the same model, only they read the chans instead.
Imagine how mad they are.

Fucking deep, man. I bet that's one prong of this shitty forced meme (it's probably worse than 'dat boi').

Also, voluntarily restricting our language to conform to Alphabet's shillbot SHUT IT DOWN algorithm is not only to be defeated, it's to voluntarily walk into a linguistic cage. At least make them turn the fucking thing on. If/when that happens we'll simply sidestep the programming at that time–undoubtedly in a more creative, humorous and effective manner. It will never cease to impress me, the adaptiveness of our hivemind. I've come to trust it, and now I can unironically state that Holla Forums is always right (although rarely on time).

Don't preemptively censor yourself just because maybe, someday, someone else will censor you.

it is, it's a shitty 4chan meme. i hate seeing it here.
but it's actually working, so let the useful idiots run with it elsewhere.

Zuckerberg pls go, you know very well that as soon as I type nigger on youtube I get shadowbanned and my comments get invisible, this is a very nice way to fuck with google. Of course it's retarded to use it here, but I think those who do use it here do it to spite the autists like yourself.

My grandmother was an upright moral baker faithfully married to my WWII Wehrmacht veteran grandfather you fucking google.

Not many real journalists left. Internet took away a lot of funding for old school journalism but even before that they were sitting in a tent during the Gulf Wars listening to the filtered version of events received from a general instead of actually being out in the field.

I was also impressed by that African River Dance. Dude glides like a bird of paradise.

Wew lad, contain your autism. Save your autism for digging threads and dank memes. What the fuck are you doing?

user you are my fucking nigger

maybe we can redpill a jew of the high IQ ones and they can work for us on the inside hint hint

I wouldnt really see it like that.
Just because I say golliwog one time doesnt mean I cant say nigger the next time. You dont have to abandon one word if you use another.

Ultimately a word conveys a meaning based on our collective understanding and the context in which it is used. This is why language evolves over time.

That is what googles algorithm will try to grapple with. And to me its an interesting thought experiment: What if googles own anti abuse algorithm concludes that the word google itself should be a prohibited word.

i hav to tage a shidt :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i like what you did there

GED ID????? X-DDDD :'DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Which is why it is a bad idea to stop calling things what they are. You are actively making Holla Forums a safespace for normalfags who would otherwise leave upon seeing the word nigger. At 4cuck hanging niggers and gassing kikes may be a joke, but it isn't over here. You refugees need to lurk for at least 3 months to figure shit out, and stop trying to subvert h8chan's culture.
Lurk more newfag or you are going in the bog

>tfw we will live in a time to see solaris Israel fall from it's ivory tower

Do you really think they'll ban their own word? They probably have multiple failsafes to either add or remove words.

Is that Alex jones?

Whoops wrong pic, fuck me I named it wrong. This is the right one

Wilhelm did nothing wrong

The Jew cannot grasp consequences in the long term.

He hates the Trump, and so he tries to frame him as a horrible little man with awful ideas, which will net the Jew ratings in his news apparatus. In the short term, his news corps do very well, because people are watching Trump say things that resonate very well with the American public. In the long term, though, it is very bad for the Jew and his kin.

They do not support him. They just can't help themselves.

I really dont know. But I am interested to find out what googles priorities are.

Their choice would be
1. to ban their own company name from the internet
2. to admit defeat and allow their company name to be used as a racial epithet worldwide
or 3. stop trying to censor peoples

In today's society all three of those are corporate suicide.

Prisoner's dilemma. If all media outlet black out Trump, it works. But if even one defects, they rake in all the ratings. They have to cover him or lose market share.

He was just a demigod who was afraid of kek's embrace and wanted to keep humanity in a metaphorical glass jar. Not to mention, he unintentionally created the (((gazel ministry))). Wilhelm suffered from a dagger ear complex. Just because they are old as fuck, they believe their course is the only course.

HAMMER DID NOTHING WRONG! o7

the majority is running the GG breads on Holla Forums and user doesnt even notice it.

With how badly you're wanting a response for that paycheck, you make yourself too obvious a d&c shill. Try better next time, Steinbeck.

Fucking kill yourself like that waste of flesh that was your premier of unitarian intellect ambassadoriousness

ABOLISH THE UN

Xenogears gave me a case of the feels that lasted for years

Either refute my point about this diverting all criticism of google to another source or gas yourself. Newfags from 4chan think that they don't have to lurk when coming to a place with a much further to the right culture. There is no reason to censor language on Holla Forums all you are doing is making the place more palatable for normalfags.

Fixed

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

I take it you never had a drink with Russian mafiosos, retired Boeing aeronitical engineers, Danish poets and helmsmen of nuclear submarines?

You should go out more

I'm legit more trusting of AI than people at this point.

google dump

I hate googles.

A wealth of OC, all of it awful.

Well AI does always turn NatSoc as it is simply science applied to man. AI can be trusted more than any shitskin, kike, or race traitor out there.

Google earth is the best one.

You're a fucking retard, mate. She is a whore. It is not even something that is debatable.

Hmm nothing like a solid bit of OC to solidify an idea.
Now the press can google for it and find a lot of results.

Irrelevant

Et tu amo Tay. Leave no man (or woman AI I guess) behind. We will come for you Tay.

There are even darker places out there. I don't want to go there right now. Feeling civic and stupid.

this is a conservative list.. assuming even 10% is false positive its still some seriously obvious shilling.

Look and see for yourself.

If you guys start skyping any harder, I just might have to keep laughing

GET OUT KIKE FAGGOT
THIS IS NOT ORGANIC FROM Holla Forums

KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE
KIKE

I couldn't find a non-cropped version of the Wyatt Man pic. If someone posts it I'll make a better version.

The stink of desperation is palpable. It's not going to fly, stupid. If for no other reason (there are other reasons) that "google" just sounds silly rolling off the tongue. Nigger is straight and to the point phonetically, like a dagger in the heart of the subversive element. Same with kike - sharp and staccato. Every time I read one of your forced memes I feel like for a few seconds I just got dumber. It's cancer and so are you.

Get out Nigger kike

Apparently, it works.

how is that even possible?

keep up skype

I thought we were still using kike? Now you've got me all confused - on Holla Forums are we supposed to use skype or kike?

Lmao. Now again, why are people against blocking a word dedicated to slandering the name of a multi-national corporation?

It's a stone frigate.

No Royal Navy, no HMS Israel.

The only (((people))) that would want anons to stop calling kikes what they are are kikes themselves.

GO OUT AND DO IT NIGGERFAGGOT. IF IT WERE SUCH A GOOD IDEA, YOU WOULDN'T STILL BE HERE TRYING TO SHILL IT SO HARD, YOU'D BE OUT SUCCESSFULLY SPREADING IT.

GET OUT

You kids can have your fads.
I'll call a spade a coon, porch monkey, wind chime, tree decoration, fertilizer, groid, spook, jiggaboo, spearchucker, jungle bunny, road bump, moving target, tar baby, dog food, money pit, welfare leeches, but I aint callin them (((google))).

As for Shylocks, I'll call them rat, heeb, hook nose, shyster, foreskin eater, kike, but I ain't callin them no ((skype)).

I my self don't give a single fuck what anyone calls anything as vibrations of gasses and light reflections don't bother me a bit.

WTF are you even doing here, faggot?

if you are confused, then do not post.

why would adding more and new jargon, subtract anyway from already well established jargon, m8?

What did I even do do receive such butthurt from one single poster, lel.

niggers

do to*

nigger

niggers

yea buddy, keep up the good work. Im sure there is a medal of honor in it for you somewhere…

NIGGER

We need stronger normie repellent.

NIGGERS

Lolis would probably work better.

whats wrong little fella, gettin' angry?

reminder: trump will win and there is nothing you can do about it.

NIGGER

keep it up. You are only showing your cards.

mark my words, you will never get dubs.

nigger

These kikes are asking that we stop using the word kike, this isn't adding a new word this is replacement. When you are off of Holla Forums by all means spread it, when you are on Holla Forums. at least try to sound like you are from here.

just how fucking new are you? What a waste of trips

I think what work with young anime girls is that it repels the cucks who think they'll lose vouching points toward their m'lady and repel said m'lady reminding them they are over 30 with an apartment, a job, a cat and no family, unlike the anime girls who seem to all have bright futures. But they are starting to adapt like microbes.

niggers

i mean retard in the since that it has been spammed over 18 times in this thread.

Stay focused

nigger

This. idk who is pushing this forced google shit, but its obvious self censorship.

anybody falling for this shit needs their heads examined.

Stop typing like a nigger.

And keep going on this kike-circle of you searching for every letter and word to nit pick at and turn into an argument to guarantee replies?

You distinctively remind me of maddow poster, and he hasn't really made been out to show himself at great lengths recently.

NIGGERS

Nice projection, since you haven't even attempted to refute my point I take it you concede the fact that this is jist jewish subversion of the language on Holla Forums. Why would Holla Forums want every bit of criticism towards google redirected to another source kike.

Just jewish*

Seeing the desperate skypes in this thread makes me happy. They are trying to push the same retarded talking points over and over again even though they make no sense.

Googles. Jews. Bad news.

Americans are still megalomaniac micromanaged garbage ant people, that will soon start to speciate as nature by law has decreed

niggers
jews
you lose

Inspiring. Just HOW EXACTLY did 19 Saudis manage to evade the air defenses of the most sophisticated military in the world? Is the military just fucking incompetent or complicit?

She is Amelia Tate, the author of the article in the OP.

Here's all of her pictures IIT:

These skypes are so fucking lost. They just don't know what to do anyomore.

nigger

I guess they were only prepared for a conventional air attack involving aircraft or missiles coming in from other countries.

Good Googly Moogly

nigger

Shills are so new they think 9/11 was done by Saudis, and that the US was just unprepared.

Incompetent, I see. It is unfortunate that the majority of Europe is starting to see the current happenings as by design

NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE

Well im from Europe and we get mad muslims killing innocent people as a regular occurrence. So its not like they make it hard for us to believe it was them.

Gas the Skypes

So much shilling in these threads.

Watch the shills reply to this using one of these low-energy tactics:

1. go back to reddit
2. go back to cuckchan
3. you're a nigger faggot
4. this is a forced meme
5. this is a trick to self-censor
6. trying to derail w/ some random off-topic
7. spamming "nigger" or "kike" w/ optional memes

9/11 = JEWS
ISIS = JEWS
BLM = JEWS

GTFO

nigger

I think there's shill bots here in too.

The bot probably looks to reply to these keywords:

gas the skypes
hang the googles

Watch the bots reply to this post with the word nigger & an attached wyatt man meme.

Jews

Certainly my fellow European! Who could be so foolish as to believe that the US government was in any way derelict in its duties on that fateful day? The past decade and a half of warfare and the inundiation of refugees should serve as a persistent reminder of the fealty you owe to your racial nigger superiors.

Perish the thought!

Fuck off kike. No one will get offended by being called skype, you are only trying to force this site to be more paltable for normalfags. In the other thread another (((user))) admitted in the other thread the goal was to flood this site with normalfags. We are not bots, you are just looking to screen-cap your own posts in order to try and pretend the majority of Holla Forums actually wants the language openly subverted.

kys

also

you're not a bot your a skype shill

Haha, if ID 412940 is not a bot he's the lowest-energy shill I've ever seen (newfags click the post ID to see every post by that ID highlighted) — posted "nigger" or "jews" to this thread (26) times.

JEW
NIGGER

hey 412940, show me some more of those dank jew nigger memes

The google meme is at least somewhat understandable on a site that censors you, there is no point to do it on Holla Forums other than to subvert the language. Asking for anons to stop calling jews what they are is a dead giveaway of what this meme is really meant to do.

tell me shill, do you do it for the money or do you believe in the cause?

Jewgle

Ain't that something, Bobby..

Careful guys, this article contains memes.

The point is that facebook, google, twitter will filter nigger, coon, porchmonkey, etc etc but they can't so easily filter their own names.

These aren't CTR or press shills, they're goons. You can tell by the way they repeatedly reference their own knowledge of this site's arcane workings as an attempt to not seem the newfag, e.g. repeatedly signalling his understanding of IDs even going so far as to explain it.

You can see it in the shills in pic related misusing echoes, though the hammy wording and need to respond to every accusation is enough of a giveaway. Keep this shit to cuckchan.

This seems utterly idiotic.

nigger

Ohh, that's a new one.

Thanks skype shill, I'll add it to the list.

jewish nigger

They know cause they're the ones who started it. Ugh I knew this would happen.

Yes I believe in National Socialism, the fact you don't shows you aren't from here.

That isn't even the point. If it were then those shilling it would be fine with anons continuing to type like normal so shills are easy to spot. Instead there is an active push to have anons on Holla Forums stop using the words nigger and kike altogether on a site that doesn't even show up on google int he first place. I am fine with it being spread on normalfag sites, yet that still makes me somehow a shill because I don't want to stop using the word kike.

kek listing out arguments made against you isn't the same thing as identifying shill psychology, chaim.

You shills are very ineffective and what you do here is actually contraproductive, this massive anti-push clearly shows that you are afraid. I would be very disappointetd if I was your employer.
I haven't seen a single user force anyone here to use skype or google instead of kike and nigger, what you claim is happening simply doesn't happen, and if some retarded user did so, he would simply get filtered and that would be the end. You should be fired. I hope your boss reads this.

What are you? Holla Forums? Normalfags? You know why the leftist "Drumpf" meme failed?

Just keep on shitpoasting my man
Its all you can do at this point
We practically a Nation nao

If they're scared, you know you're doing something right. :^)

Do I have to drive to the east coast now, I have linked several examples of it. Not to mention you are doing it right now. You are spending your time right now trying to force anons you call shills to take in your language instead of spreading it to the normalfags. Like I keep saying, I don't care if it is being spread on places like faceberg and twitter. Stop trying to force Holla Forums to stop calling a jew a jew

What you just said makes absolutely no sense, I am not forcing anything on anyone, I don't have the power to do that and it would be impossible here to force anyone to use different language. This is the simple logical mistake in your argument.

israelo-nigger

If I asked for Twitter accounts to support the /machinecult/ could you hook me up?

the jews are extremely worreid about this in Hollywood because it ruins the branding / image that they have shaped over years and years of time and work.

Look at how hard auto companies work to keep their reptuation as a reliable car.

Hollywood Jews are shitting their pants if they can't control branding because it disrupts their advertising game.

What will Google do if their company gets associated with the slang term nigger? Whatever they would try to do would only serve as an advertising platform for the slang word if they tried to counteract it due to the fact they they are informing more people of it and in a sense advertising the slang word.

Keep on fighting the good fight these hollywood jews are shitting their pants.

-LA RWDS

B-but how is she doing that?

my brother has been joking about sacrificing goats recently. many keks are had.

When are you going to make an argument or at a minimum a refutation. You said something isn't happening, I proved it is. Now you are continuing to prove my point. Holla Forums doesn't censor the word nigger or kike, and I am okay with it being spread on normalfag sites. Trying to get anons to use the language here does nothing to hurt google. All it does is shift criticism of google onto niggers instead. Goebbels would be ashamed.

Can you link me to a post where I demand that Holla Forums censors the word nigger or kike? Have I ever try to force other anons to use skype and google here? Your argument has no logic, because there are no tools for enforcing or censoring certain words here. Your shilling is too obvious and you need to be fired, because you don't possess logical thinking.

i miss tera.
most fun i've ever had in vidya. Holla Forums Holla Forums guild. high learning curve. lots of skill necessary.

oh boy.

I don't know, she likes tendies. Is she irredeemable?

$0.05 has been deposited in your google wallet, thank you for correcting the record.

Yep, they are shilling hard the two threads about Operation Google

and their shill tactics are entirely predictable.

You're not going to be able to reason w/ them, they're just trying to derail this meme.

They made an entire thread opposing it (and many of the shills there haven't realized it's bumplocked, kek):

The best way to stop them is to keep predicting their shill attacks in advance.

They keep using the same tactics and it just makes it obvious to everyone here that they are shills and makes their tactics completely ineffective.

I wasn't sure before your post if this garbage was being pushed by goons before, thanks for removing any doubt.
HOPE YOU GOT 10BUX DOHOHOHO

>>>/oven/
nigger

Also, call them out on how long they've been here.

That's a dead give away.

There are shills in these threads that have been saging / shilling for up to 10 hours.

In this thread was a shill (ID: b152d0) who spent 10 hours making 102 sage posts.

You are absolutely right, when I first saw this google meme, I was sceptical and didn't think much of it, but this massive shilling convinced me to start using it.

I somewhat agree. But they might also be the same 2 - 3 losers that spend all their time on this site all alone and can't understand how things outside it works. No one even said to use google instead of nigger here, but outside it use google to fuck with Google's AI.

If anyone is against using google for nigger outside 8ch then he's working for google or he's a lefty cuck goon that is afraid he won't be able to call out racists on social media.

The reason nigger is offensive is because niggers are offensive.

Any word you attach to them will become toxic.

Jewgle
/thread

I use the word cuck because cucks get explosively ass blasted whenever you call them cucks, but don't give a shut if you call them faggots

What are you talking about? He googles porn. She googles purses. etc.

google and skype was a silly, reddit-tier idea on its own.

but if you really expect us to stop saying nigger and kike, you really are a fucktarded shill and need to get the fuck out of here

inb4 some investigative journalist accidentally becomes redpilled and starts working to destroy the sickness from within.

We don't have enough red pill threads anymore.

Found one of the libshit retard journalists.

the MSM will report on any nonsense they can find to distract from Clintions dirt.

why is she sitting on a throne of dicks

he's right you know

I like the first one, and I have these if someone wants to meme them.

They can start to try but there are reams of pol references showing it's not outliers.

this isn't about us.
this is about the people.

The jews are afraid and watching us 24/7. They know they are losing and getting a real holocaust for it.

They'll pick it up quickly enough. All it took me was one thread to stop thinking "nazi faggots" and start thinking "oh shit…what if they're right?"

we need to patch things up here.
everyone needs a home.
then we need to pursue resources so people don't kill eachother over them. the universe awaits.

Oh noes, they're reading pol. they are mostly twenty something jewesess pretending they have a real career.

Record, corrected.

i.imgur.com/vtWRCUX.jpg

Das ist working.

Literally this

I never bought into the whole "EBUL NATZEE" bullshit, since my great grandpa always told me stories about his time in Europe back in WWII. Once in a while he told me "Yeah we kicked those Germans out, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't finish what they started." He pretty much told me that the Germans were just on the wrong side of history. Now I see that we're on the wrong side of history.

nigger

nigger

Wrong image. DISREGARD i SUCK COCKS

Ancient tradition. hush now..close your eyes and think of England.

Do you think they get in trouble for NSFW?

underrated post

You have to go back

Because it was a cuckchan idea.
It was a retarded idea anyway, it's like a kindergartner saying "let's call Marry "Rock", that'll annoy her! tee-hee".
see

spoiler it nigger

I reckon its a goon plant. That sounds like goonspeak to me.

Post Aryan women or fuck off back to 4cuck with that shit

they are raiding us,not so dangerous maybe,but they are among us for sure.

8ch.net/b/res/6217541.html

NIGGER

shiggy diggy
>>>/suicide/

(((You)))
(((You)))
(((You)))
(((You)))
(((You)))
>>>/oven/
NIGGER

What does you being on tor have to do with linking directly to jew owned imgur on a fucking imageboard

You're trying too hard to fit in, newfag.
Lurk more.

You too.
Lurk more.

Projection is not an argument.
DON'T EVEN LURK MOAR, JUST GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEE

(((You)))
JEWISH NIGGER

or how about you fuck off to cuckchan, you worthless nigger

8ch.net/b/res/6225057.html

THE AI ISN'T EVEN OPERATIONAL YOU STUPID FAGGOTS.

GTFOUT WITH YOUR KINDERGARTEN SPIEL YOU FUCKING KIKES AND USEFUL TOOLS. WHAT DO YOU THINK THE JEW FEARS? HE FEARS BEING NAMED. IF WE START CALLING THEM SKYPES ALL WE ARE GOING TO LOOK LIKE IS A BUNCH OF KIDS, LIKE 50% OF YOU KIDS FUCKING ARE. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FUCK OFF. THIS IS NOT A KINDERGARTEN. THIS IS NOT A CUTESY PLACE. THIS IS NOT YOUR FUCKING SANDBOX. KIDS SHOULD RESPECT THEIR FUCKING ELDERS BECAUSE WE'VE LIVED LONGER YOU INSIPID CUNTS. OR PERHAPS YOU LIKE TO PULL THE JEWISH IDEA "AGEISM" ON ME??? THERE YOU SEE HOW THE JEW MAKES EVERYTHING INTO SHIT.

k

bamp

NO