Things that are objectively true

Post them

Other urls found in this thread:

sovereignwales.com/2016/09/20/the-genocidal-kalergi-plan-to-destroy-the-indigenous-nations-and-peoples-of-europe/
youtu.be/fAOjEDatpR4?t=1m44s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

Only liars fear the truth.

heiled

this

also this

The only good dissident is a dead dissident tbh

Mr. Powell ain't wrong, Padraig. But I will say that Ulster is rightfully Irish clay; fuck the Loyalists.

Powell WAS a loyalist.

The holocaust never happened, but it should have.

I'm saying that his words aren't wrong, Eamon; I fucking hate Powell otherwise.

I don't think you know what "objectively" means

Most self-described "lolicons" don't truly love lolis. Most of them are normalfags at heart and only decided they "like loli" after seeing one of the numerous doujins which are tagged as "loli" but really just depict young, attractive adults with small breasts. They like calling themselves lolicons to be edgy and cool, but every night they end up fapping to some ancient whore.

If you can't fap to Yotsuba you aren't a true lolicon and should probably just kill yourself.

it doesn't matter the quality of the child if they are outnumbered 5 to 1 my mud slimes

Eh, not a fan of anal, but I could easily fap to that tbqh my slav friend

If someone you hate say's something true that doesn't negate the thing.

That's what I said, 44%er.

44%er?

56% of America is white, the other 44% is non-white. Tbh I'm calling you a nigger.

1+1=2

Truth exists.

The 56% is the best 8/pol/ has given birth to since its inception.

Talking about the meme

The weimar republic looks like an upgrade compared to what we have today.

That's wrong. 61 percent of America is European white and ~85 percent is white when you include Hispanic whites

That's not even the meme anyways, the meme was that the average white American individually only has 56 percent white DNA (hence the Goblin face) Which also is false as 23andme studies prove the average white American is 100 percent European (based on 95 percent of recipients tested) with the remaining 5 percent having around 98 percent white DNA

The 56 percent number comes from anons 23andme tests on Holla Forums and that number kept cropping up

So basically what you are saying is that half of the userbase of Holla Forums are self described shitskins? LOL

We give foreign aid to friendly giverments that allow our corporation to mine/drill. Its not intended as reparation it's intended to prop up governments. And what the 1st world does to 3rd world contries is fight proxy wars in them. Your macro is addressing a non existent phenomena. Next thing we know you will ne telling us multiculturalism is a jewish plot to exterminate the white race and not one to justify importing cheap labor and undermine unions.

:D

Holla Forums has at least one outwardly anti-white mod.

sovereignwales.com/2016/09/20/the-genocidal-kalergi-plan-to-destroy-the-indigenous-nations-and-peoples-of-europe/

this is arithmetically impossible. if the average white american is 100% european, then they all are.

This statement is false.

meep meep this statement is true tbh no homo

Fact check: False

He was being honest though. The statement must have been true.

OP is a faggot

There are 3 kinds of averages, mean is just the most common one because it's the "general purpose" average.
Median is better to see where you stand compared to everyone else. Mode is better to understand what you should expect to see if you pulled a random individual out of a sample.

nope. only 1 kind of average: the average kind. median is not an average. mode is not an average

Enoch did nothing wrong.

GLORIOUS MAN

Rest in peace you beautiful bastard

You're wrong.

You're correct

Fact check: True

B A S E D

fucking jizzed in my pants

(((You)))
youtu.be/fAOjEDatpR4?t=1m44s

++@%+@%-633jGDL:KN23

We should never go out of our way to keep the weak of society alive

wat

Diversity is strongly correlated to how crime ridden a particular area is, while unemployment and poverty are weak correlations.

Just by knowing the demographics of a certain area, you can accurately predict the homicide rate and crime rate.

The fantasies of a utopian multicultural society will never become a reality, what result will be favelas just like in Brazil, where the primary inhabitants are brown people, while all the light skinned people (white people) live in gated communities.

If you look at Argentina for example, the Jews and white people own all the factories, businesses and companies, while all the brown people are all impoverished doing manual labor jobs.

Niggers are the color of shit.

this makes me sad for deutschland :-\

Look up the yearly cost to incarcerate someone and you'll see where all that money is going. As for the violent crime rate by race, that's just a correlation. The cause is single motherhood, and the reason there's a strong correlation between race and single mothers because literally one in three black men is incarcerated at some point in his life in the US (more often than not for nonviolent drug related offenses).

traps are gay

the authors of the american constitution were all syphlitic alcoholics and users of opium. they carried a sword into battle and never saw an electric light bulb. they used mercury to combat their intestinal worms.

Not an argument

Learn to embed, kikelet.

This is a dream

someone please elaborate here

Looks like a Fedora Tippers version of pic related maybe?

I think Yuri is quoting Sun Tzu.

^@&*Y^8hjkm,BUH@G87H@JG

Communists aren't people

Women are significantly less than men if human worth is the calculation. There are other calculations that end up with the same results. Also, there is an abundance of women; almost an entire billion more, making them less of an asset and more of a huge liability

traps are not gay

Traps are so gay, faggots.

why does it look like that?!

Shit, now I feel stupid
I thought Africa was the US & that Madagascar was Florida

naeet