Fedz might be covertly monitoring South Carolina National Guard

archive.is/E1NAH

Tail number N19GH is a military model Cessna O-2A Skymaster, generally used for forward air targeting/surveillance

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cessna_O-2_Skymaster

This model is generally not used by the US military anymore. This particular airplane was purchased by OSCAR DEUCE LLC in Virginia Beach. They purchased it from an American Airpower Heritage Flying Museum interestingly enough.

Recently it has been circling depots and bases in South Carolina around National Guard units stationed at McEntire Joint National Guard Base.

Needless to say this is very interesting. Feds might be running covert ops against State National Guard. Even if this is all aboveground, it is clear that some covert alphabet agency is purchasing old US military equipment and reactivating it for some reason.

With everything going on in Charlotte I found it alarming… Pics very related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubemultiplier.com/575bb522c6a64-its-happening-2016-trump-world-war3.php
twitter.com/theSCANG
whois.com/whois/orionassoc.com
whois.com/whois/piscesconstruction.com
firearm-dealers.armsrack.com/l/123252/Vfg-Enterprises-LLC
whois.com/whois/abejonphoto.com
secure.istockphoto.com/portfolio/aabejon
freebeacon.com/national-security/missing-afghans-raise-terrorism-fears/
archive.is/UgKfd
theintercept.com/2016/04/11/blackwater-founder-erik-prince-drive-to-build-private-air-force/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The company name is also a common nickname for this model of plane. I Smell a kike at work here

Maybe weaponized memecasting really is dangerous

Probably just a contractor for FBI or dhs running a stingray on that plane for some investigation. Maybe there is a sand nigger of interest in national Guard there.

Training in the use of outdated shit for agents who are going to places that are full of outdated shit?

Welp it always start with South Carolina.

And the two addresses I've found for this company aren't a company

972 lindsley dr is a 2,145 sq ft house on a .30 acre lot with 4 bed 2.5 bath valued at $401,794 and built in 1963

The second
3421 chandler creek rd in Virginia beach is home to several different businesses

Pisces construction company
Abejon photography
Veg enterprises
B studio rentals

Worst covert names ever

youtubemultiplier.com/575bb522c6a64-its-happening-2016-trump-world-war3.php

Checked. Kek hates their lack of creativity. It's almost harder to be so bland and uninspired unless these Feds are just soulless reptilians.

Interestingly, I got and I also posted about creativity.

Vb studio rentals*
VFG enterprises*

Most of these websites are pretty basic. and websites like yellowpages have several of these businesses open 5+ years but no reviews

Wait I've got something. This Pisces construction company is part of a bigger group called Orion associates inc. a "synergy partnership"

Reminds me of the old Business International Corporation.

Turns out vfg deals in firearms. Also no reviews. Anywhere!

Also

are we dealing with anime villains or something?

somebody post this shit on their twitter

I've got a couple different results for Orion associates. But only one so far that's anywhere close to these businesses. Which is in Georgia.

I've got some names, website is very plain but easy to navigate

Dick Teate

Mary Hill

[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */

Oh. Aint ever seen that before
Since its "protected" here's his email

Dick
@orionassoc.com

somebody post this shit on their twitter

twitter.com/theSCANG

I tried sending an anonymous message thru their website "contact us" but strangely it didn't work.

Just a heads up, Dick Teate is a fake name

And you got dubs noticing your trips.

INTERESTING

Delete this thread

NOW

Or what larper?

Bump for interdasting

Bump

Then we may be onto something

whois.com/whois/orionassoc.com
Here's the Whois of the website

Just tonight, I saw a bunch of vehicles in the sky, which I assumed to be helicopters. But I heard no noise coming from them. This thread makes me even more curious now. I don't live in SC, but that doesn't matter.

pronounced like "Dictate"? lol, wtf. This is interesting spook stuff. Quality thread, I love when Holla Forums finds shit like this.

VA beach has a lot of Navy, it might be them. Maybe Marines. Or perhaps someone who wants us to think it is Navy or Marines…

Now assuming I am reading this correctly wild west domains acts as a reseller web host. so they sell some of their hard drive and bandwidth to this company so they can host their site through them. Would explain why its so plain.

whois.com/whois/piscesconstruction.com
Tom fischetti
Vfg doesn't even have a website of their own.
(757) 343-4866
License Number: 1-54-810-07-7A-13462
Expiration Date: January 01, 2017

firearm-dealers.armsrack.com/l/123252/Vfg-Enterprises-LLC

whois.com/whois/abejonphoto.com
Also through Wild West domains
Name:Ana abejon they seriously expect us to believe her last name is bumblebee?

I can't even find a website for vb studio rentals.mdespite being open 6+ years according to yellowpages. And they claim to be open 24 hours on facebook. That I find a bit odd as it seems like they simply rent out the studio to people.

3421 Chandler Creek Rd
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23453
(757) 301-6301
Here's their number according to the local chamber of commerce.

As to the Oscar deuce LLC. I found a corporation wiki page that seem to match up. However it only has the two addresses listed, with no important individuals, previous filings, and no D&B report.

Does a Nasty Girls base not have a restricted airspace like any other military base (I'm assuming) would have?

I have something on this Ana person. Has a LinkedIn. But I'm not seeing any profile pic. Though there may be a husband/boyfriend named Jon in the mix as well

This thread is stupid. The national guard are already under US executive branch control due to that bill. It would only be alarming if they were monitoring the SDF but this is just obvious backup eye in the sky collaboration.

No need to get pissy, user. Check your privilege.

There's something to this. I just know it. Why else go to the trouble of hiding it behind fake companies?I mean come on, the first company was LITERALLY a common nickname for the plane flying!

Tom also has a LinkedIn but I can't see itI hate that you have to have one to see anything but it does confirm he's a manager at Pisces construction

So? Ofcourse you will purge your armed forces of dissidents before times get tough. Electronic surveilance is a good way of doing so.

All their shell corporations have to do with star constellations…

It's like a really bad supervillain who always picks the most obvious crap

Abejon seems to translate to "bumblebee" in spanish….

Yep. Why are they so darn lazy? It's not that hard to come up with a decent fake name?

There's literally nothing there besides job title and company. See pic related.

Alright, can you see the abejon page? That might lead us to Jon. But other than that Im having a hard time getting anywhere else

Wew

Ok this will be my last little update for a while until I get back from work. VFG enterprises has two licenses. One for the importation of firearms and another for the manufacture of firearms. A reverse number search on the phone number reveals that it's a cell phone with no mention of the name or age of the owner of the phone number. But I do believe it reveals an address.

Best of luck gentlemen

You guys are barking up the wrong tree trying to figure out who operates the plane. It's going to be a contractor. The real question is why the South Carolina National Guard are under surveillance.

Who is putting the contractor up to it is important to know, but I don't think we'll be able to find that by knowing who the contractor is. I seriously doubt there is any public paperwork about the contract. But if we figure out the motivation we can figure out the interested parties.

Abejon's profile has endorsements and recommendations from seemingly real people.
Personal website link goes to www.abejonphoto.com
Portfolio link goes to secure.istockphoto.com/portfolio/aabejon

It's fucking nothing

The plane used to belong to the Confederate Air Force. The guys who did that originally all named their companies, who only existed to own old airplanes, the same types of things.

The government would be using something that cost millions and looks cool and black and sheeit. And the government doesn't need to spy on the NG.

If this turns into a real thing, I'll eat my words.

ps you're a fag

Sometimes planes circle like this for para jump. Not saying that's what this is because it also looks like the cell phone interceptor flight pattern, but that's one option

DEA investigation most likely. Probably some nasty girls running major poundage.

Yes goy, we just protecting you from those evil arabs.

I want to do para jumps from a Cessna, where do I sign up

Holy fuck this is right near where I live
Good thing I joined the marines :^)

bumpa bumpa

I think this sounds like they haven't even used real humans to create these generic and useless websites.

Almost like (((they))) had an algorithm just whip it up for them

I looked it up and since it was dual engine I assumed it could be used that way, but you're right

Monitoring cell connections may very well be one of the purposes. The ability to get cell phones to connect to a "fake tower" that can later be used to correlate someone's location (at another possible protest for example) may be what they're after.

They also have the same tech on vehicles, but I bet the Feds would prefer to use an airplane version.

To elaborate a little more, they could also use it to see which connections are regulars on base and if something happened at the base, they could possibly determine if it was an outside source or an inside source who shouldn't have been there at the time.

Interesting that this plane was known for its use in psyops, right?

This isn't the movies kid. Fuck off.

Why do it with an old, outdated plane though, bought from an air museum? Why circle multiple sites as if monitoring more than one thing? Why is it registered as a private corperation in VA beach when it is clearly a fed or Navy plane? Why is it doing this during the middle of the night?

I agree it looks like they have a cellphone stingray or some other type of monitoring device, perhaps a camera that is IR or infrared. But it doesnt look like the run of the mill investigation.

Perhaps it has to do with

freebeacon.com/national-security/missing-afghans-raise-terrorism-fears/

The base they went AWOL from is near there

Don't know why exactly.

Cessna's have been used for similar operations all the time though to fly over and spy on target areas and sweeping for cell pings.

Perhaps they wanted a specific model because it came with specific types of equipment or supported specific equipment they wanted to use.

Also maybe they didn't want acquisition records associated with any kind of normal public government records for a new aircraft when they (most likely) don't have a true need for it.

Also maybe it was just cheaper/easier/faster to buy it the way they did vs something new.

All of this is just speculation of course.

Report these guys to the IRA for using shell companies or something. Do it for the keks. Be anonymous though.

IRS*

The FBI uses a network of civilian charter planes owned by shell companies for surveillance. This has been known for years.

archive.is/UgKfd

You won't know from the company name or plane's AAA registration that it's an FBI asset. The point is to make the connection unprovable through public record search. But their MO is to fly the aircraft in from a state neighboring the target zone.

Note the camera pod mounted to the side of the fuselage, right under the "N". This is how you know you're looking at an FBI aircraft. I've seen one mounted under the nose as well: the attachment point varies. They also use light helicopters.

And I love it wen dubs are gotten.
Isn`t it pronounced Cock Tit?

Don't know where all the other company names in this thread came from, but here's info on the one in the registration.

I'll let you guys look in to the details. Why not just have someone ask?

It's not uncommon for a corporation to be created by someone specializing in forming and being a registered agent for LLC's (Such as a lawyer). Very often you'll find many companies created by the same person with the same registered address but without anything in common between them (Other than using the same lawyer to register them).

Those trips are Kek telling the kid to gtfo.

Satan involved wit the IRS, you heard it here first.

so now we know kek likes creativity

not surprising, really

Why don't they just shoot it down?

theintercept.com/2016/04/11/blackwater-founder-erik-prince-drive-to-build-private-air-force/

Civil war is coming

Here is a map of the missing Afgans and the locations they went missing from

lol

So why are shillary's grunts monitoring SC's National Guard. Are they bad goyim all of a sudden? I thought SC was kosher after they banned the stars and bars.