Not OK >:(

Dysnomia your butthurt mods are deleting threads again if they lose the argument. This is not nice.
Nobody posted CP/dost or any illegal content.

Can you please remove JimmyRustles. This is not qualified to be a moderator. Not even mailman has deleted threads for no reason.

*he is not qualified

Based Mega as Holla Forums's mod ==now==

this

"FOR MODERATION
• The only requirement for moderators is to remove violations of DOST and US law."

kys

They deleted the thread about the nuke? lmao Faggot mods, will be faggots

i didn't see that one. what was it?

t. mailfag

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I DEMAND REMOVAL OF THE SJW MOD

kek. stay mad faggot

Sticks and stones may break my bones but bans are a deterrent.

based

i'll take that as a compliment

NAZI!

I WILL

GET REKT YOU KIKE PIG IF I CATHC YOU OUTSIDE I CUT OFF YOUR EAR OR BOTH AND BEAT YOU WITH A STICK

Y{OU RE NOT NOT A NAZI YOU ARE A 56% H|WITE WATER MELON

t. Burger with VPN

Bans are irrelevant to anyone except barebackers. Nobody gives a fuck about bans, it is the baseless deletions that are the issue here.

Meaning the only thing they HAVE TO do. Not the only thing that they CAN do.
As far as Dysnomia is concerned they can delete whatever the fuck they want. He doesn't care, and he never did. If it was up to him he wouldn't have even signed the new vols up! The only reason he did is because Ron was about to send him packing, and he couldn't bear the thought of being humiliated like that. Which is funny, because staying is ending up being more humiliating to him that getting canned would have been, considering what the board has turned into.

KEK…that is my sketch! XD