Well here's a closer look at the designs of the JL members. Lets pick it the fuck apart

Well here's a closer look at the designs of the JL members. Lets pick it the fuck apart

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/2017/01/04/new-super-sentai-series-sought-input-from-power-rangers-executiv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I predict an intriguing flop

Honestly if it weren't for the lack of muscles the Wonder Woman design would be fine.

Well, Wonderwoman looks okay.

Why did they even bother hiring an actor for him?

Also, what the hell is that crap on Flash's suit? Fishing wire?

I am not liking cyborgs design. It looks too crystaline to me. Could they at least get some robot parts on him?

Or some flesh, the man is just a head now.

the wire for the flash suit is because he apparently built it from NASA scraps. And the wire is there to hold the whole thing together.

As for cyborg he looks awful. Even Mechagodzilla looks more like a robot than cyborg.

Also, which is worse these designs or the CW ones?

It's clear they've learned nothing from Batman v Superbatman: Dawn of Shitness

CW by far. I know the superman is pushing it but it counts

They were probably already filming when the reviews came in. We wont see real fundemental changes until the next batch of films.

By which time it will be too late

They'll probably have enough Lego Batman money to keep skirting on.

Oh god I forgot that existed. The superman is ok as long as they give him the red underwear. Should we just let cosplayers design the costumes for the movies from now on? They seem to do a better job.

A red belt is a good comprise, it at least breaks up the blue without causing a fuss like the underwear.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

The problem is the belt doesn't really do a good job of it.

I'll never understand why DC/Warners have declared war on Superman's red trunks. They've been a part of his design for about 75 years and unlike Wolverine and his trunkless costumes, DC have demonstrated they can't really make Superman's design 'work' without the red trunks. The same sort of goes for Batman, while we're at it

It wouldn't even be expensive, they're wasting so much money on cgi and a simple prop you can build in someone's garage.

That's more of a public perception thing

Explain

Do the public really have a problem with it? I know it's become a joke to people, but I think people are okay with Superman being a bit of a joke.

FUCKING SHIT
Costume looks fine but the actress sucks. For the role and in general.
What's with all the fucking lines/webbing on him? Why is he wearing fingerless gloves? Why didn't they at least get a decent looking blonde actor?
Another case of less is more. He looks so stiff.

DC movies being shit. Who would've guessed.

People think its weird to wear underwear outside of pants. Especially in the age where everything has to be realistic, plus the whole underwear on the outside stuff is becoming something strictly for parody.

It's sort of a tradition for children to wear their underpants on the outside of their trousers and pretend to be Superman. I dispute that the public really have a problem with it, it's like Clark Kent wearing a pair of glasses is enough to disguise his entire face, people just accept it. It's clearly DC and their obsession with 'muh realism' that has lead to these incredibly retarded costume designs.

Robocop did it better.

That brings me to another point in the design: Lack of external shell. How am I supposed to believe this robot man can fight if he has all of his wires and tubes hanging out? You're supposed to protect that stuff!

Way better cyborg. Better Flash but it's still dumb it's made from leather. Better Green Arrow but Aquaman is maybe too loud. Darken the orange just a little and it'll be fine. Superman one is good but needs red trunks.

I suspect the only people who are really against it are teenagers who want Superman to be mature, so they don't have to be embarrassed about liking Superman.

Im okay with the leather though Flash's suit is a bit hard to translate. For Aquaman, they should've went shirtless.

Well they are the target demographic and a large one by that. If they really wanted to make money without giving a shit about the established base, they should've made Superman Chinese and suck China's dick.

You mean hipsters? Because that's SOP for hipsters.

I thought hipsters liked dumb campy things.

That's what they were going to do originally, and what he looked like in BvS. I guess the tats scared investors and they decided to cover him up instead.

Flash should have a costume made from that compression stuff runners use. That would make sense and it's super easy to make. But everyone seems to want to over complicate it. I'll agree that Aquaman is best when shirtless or at least has no sleeves.

Only when they're 'in', which they aren't.

I highly doubt that material would fair well against super sonic speeds that burn when exposed.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

The actor's not going to be running at super sonic speeds. The costume just has to look decent. They can say it's made of 'Unstable Molecules' or whatever in the film for people who are really curious.

Hell the shitty reboot did it better as well, they even gave him an actual hand to show some humanity besides the face.

Don't be a smartass. Literally nothing he wears could survive that stuff. But it's fiction. My point is, to make Flash look good you use that kind of stuff. If they can do something similar with Spider-man then they can do it with Flash.

I'm pretty sure they don't like it, unless it's being "lol so random 2deep4u" to contrast to their "uuhhh so dark and serious 2deep4u". Hipsters are shallow and only like things for their surface elements.

Although I don't want to get picky here, but in film making you don't want the audience questioning things that aren't designed to be questioned. If batman went out in spandex to fight crime just because it looked good people are going to constantly asking why spandex and not Kevlar.

Even a throw away line describing the material used as super scientific would easily shut these people up but the audience can only suspend their disbelief for so long.

Yeah but now his suit is made by Stark now so no one is going to question it.

But BvS was full of moments that had people asking questions because the damn movie relied entirely on coincidences and dumb decisions.

Like Superman carrying the spear to stab doomsday when he could have thrown it. Hell, he could have been the one holding Doomsday and WW could have stabbed him.

Cyborg's hip armor looks like a michael bay transformers face

No one here is saying that movie was good though

That's the problem with western audiences and the kikes who design this crap. They take it all too seriously and just don't let the fun and awe of it all take you away to entertainment land. Look at Japan. They can get away with Tokusatsu costumes for Sentai or Kamen Rider that are goofy and cheap but they look good. You don't question it too much unless the series is shit.

Flash shouldn't need kevlar, since he can move faster than anything that kevlar would be effective against. He should be wearing something light weight that doesn't look like it would impede his movement.

You can easily do the same with Flash. Say he's a super genius that thinks on a whole other level and was able to design a suit that could withstand the speed force. Boom. Fucking done. It's that damn simple.

It looks like it's based on Nasa's new Biosuit, except they made it look like an ugly piece of shit.

Well Tokusatsu in nature is more comedic in tone and Japan just has more common sense than the west so far.

Plus recently they've been going down the route of "modernizing" but they at least respect their history. Marvel so far has been the only studio doing decent costumes for their films.

The flash looks like a power ranger got into bondage

Its funny because even the new Power Ranger film has better suits.

batman and ww are ok
flash and cyborg are a mess
aquaman almost looks evil

Not like the biosuit was a real looker before.

Even Kamen Rider Amazons managed to keep the designs looking simple, sleak, but menacing all the same.

Both are right but people over thinks things, and when I mean people I mean the executives.

They're trying really hard to combat Aquaman's reputation as the gay boring super hero.

Buncha old greedy farts that don't know what they're doing and don't care because they know they can convince idiots to watch anything.

fuck off

Jokes on them. They just attracted the daddy bara crowd instead.

Its even funnier that the Super Sentai guys Sought Input From Power Rangers Executives on designs. And they refereed to Captain America when modernizing designs.

comicbook.com/2017/01/04/new-super-sentai-series-sought-input-from-power-rangers-executiv/

It's not like you can't make a belt work.

I mean hell look at pic related. Just take the Rebirth design, add red boots and make the centerpiece of his belt yellow and boom.

You now have a Superman with colors that do what the old costume did, and without any autistic screeching about the fact he wears overwear.

Google images user, can't do anything about it, that place is the Walmart of quick images.

That's because Warner invites such questions by setting their superhero movies in a supposedly "realistic" universe.

Huh. Still way better designed than tacticool heros here. Guess they took their advice but didn't go full retard with it.

Those actually look kind of cool

No, Bandai America designs toys. If it doesn't look good in toy form, its not a good design.

Not even that, a darker world requires more grounded ideas. Now making something realistic doesn't make it darker but making something darker often calls for a closer sense of real danger or relateable issues.

Still works. They know how to not go too far.

It all goes back to darker and edgier, doesn't it?

I'm glad DC is correcting their course in regard to their comics, but it's a shame the movies are a lost cause.

I blame people like (((Snyder))) and other lazy greedy execs that give him free reign.

He's one of the big reasons why the DC movie universe is a mess.

Marvel had years to carefully plan their movies and pick the directors that would do a good job even making a separate studio to do it. Warner exces just scrambled shit together and thought it would make bank.

It did make bank but for long term investment its starting to sour.

How much longer can they survive on people with a sick curiosity to see how bad it all is?

It's fucking saddening is what it is. Like fuck, imagine if they had taken their time and slowly built up to it.

We could've maybe gotten something with Rebirth's atmosphere. Some movies that are more lighthearted, hopeful, paced better and maybe even better written.

Well they certainly are trying to fix things, but their problem now is the three film contract they're bonded to with Synder and the directors that keep leaving.

It's all gonna crash and burn. You can't fix a film universe so universally broken.

batman looks like edgy master chief
wonder womans boobs, hips, muscles, and skeleton are all too small
cyborg looks like michal bay transformers badguy
flash is covered in plates, but with shitloads of unplated areas, making the plates useless, also wires.
aquaman looks like a badguy russian wizard

WTF WHY ARE ALL THE CHARACTERS THAT ARE SUPPOSED HAVE PLATES (WONDER WOMAN, CYBORG) WITHOUT PLATES AND THE ONES THAT ARENT (BATMAN, FLASH) HAVE THEM!

Batman- He looks "fine," nothing more nothing less.
Wonder Woman- Costume looks a little cheap, but the main issue is that her posture is ass and looks completely out of character
Cyborg- Actually looks good to a degree, but looks too angular
Flash - They fucking dipped him in action figure plastic, what the fucking fuck
Aquaman- He actually looks good, I like his outfit.

Yeah especially when their trying to convent Justice League from a Nolan grit fest to a poppy Guardians like movie. They learned nothing from Suicide Squad.

Well the idea of making the DC universe more realistic was so they could distance themselves from Disney. It could've worked but they chose the wrong people to do it. Man of Steel could've been great if they started gritty but ended up happy and fun.
But nope, had a gray filter to everything and make Superman unlikable.

Snyder's goy.

No. Trying to make Superman gritty and realistic never works because there's only so much you can deconstruct before the whole thing falls apart. The Donner films or Byrne era Superman is about as realistic as Superman could possibly get

Wait what? Was he confirmed to appear in something?

The explanation for Flash costume in the show, it was designed for firefighters and not a speedster, at least gives it a good reason to be like that. If they also streamlined it between the seasons instead of just tweaking the color it would have been perfect.

The fireman thing in the first place was dumb but they could've and should've tweaked the costume along the way or replaced it with a sleek more sensible costume made of something a runner would wear.

The Flash costume is the only costume from the CW shows, everything else is from Smallville. Ignore that user, he's a retard.

Wonder Woman would work on an actor with a better body. Aquaman's design would be good for something else, but it isn't Aquaman.

I believe it was a studio statue used to show off the character but it wouldn't be surprising due to a TV's budget if they went with this design.

There's a reason why they said Fireman, shit burns when you're going fast especially when lighting starts to pop out.

Color is a start, but if I feel if I had my way I would be embracing the fact that Superman is fantastical, not trying to ground it. That's part of what makes the comics what they are.

I suppose that wouldn't be a terrible idea. I get the sense they were trying to sort of do that, or at least progress him from a flawed Superman to more a little bit of the Superman we know, but it felt like they played up him being flawed and a little aimless.

Hm. You know, it's been a while since I've seen the film last, but thinking back on it, did it sort of feel like that Superman didn't have enough conviction? Or maybe I'm totally off base.

He didn't have any

The best thing Donner got with his movies was that he didn't strive for "realism" - to be grounded in reality and fact - but instead for verisimilitude - to appear real or simply be accepted as real. Attempting the latter works to help frame your fiction to be more easily suspend their belief despite the fantastical nature of cape comics - hence the tagline "you will believe a man can fly" - but applying the former to capes is just taking the audience's ability to suspend their belief for granted and dumbing it down for world for the sake of being easily understandable.

*to be more easy for audiences to suspend their belief

People don't want to suspend their belief anymore, they want everything explained and science shit to be injected into everything. Or the other side of the argument where they look so far into a film where they start making shit up to explain why A is happening to cause B

Sad but true. I hate it.

He looks better like this. I like how they incorporated his Hawaiian tattoos to make the rest look like fish scales.

My Opinion: Batman is fine. Wonder woman is fine too but whe her head looks bloated? Or she just got a big head like Elaine? Cyborg is like someone saw Bayformers movie and thought the small parts robotic is a good idea. I prefer Teen Titan solid robotic design. Flash was utter shit, better if they use TV Flash costume. I actually like Aquaman costume but what with chicken leg spear?

My vote is for CW versions. They actually look pretty solid.

I still prefer the 90s TV series Barry Allen suit. It's faithful to the comic and doesn't look embarassing. Also they use the waterbags for the muscle, now that's creativity.

What the fuck are you talking about? The actual hand in the reboot was retarded as well. This "Human touch" is just philosopical bullshit they concoct so he can shot Superman's dad (heh).

Amazon is always my favourite. He's supposed to be fucking feral and fight like an animal (his enemy is Dinosaurs empire anyway) and that's what make him awesome. Even his old costume look super badass.

Snyder is a fucking hack. His original movies work because they are supposed to be on the same path of his storytelling. But for superheroes it only work for Batman but even then Ben Affleck seems to going to make it better than Snyder.

The grey tone is even worse when you see it in big screen. It's just monotone and boring to look at. I knew a lot of people hate previous Superman movie with his super son but I actually like it more because it's still Superman even with some cheese.

I meant design wise, its better than Cyborg. I was saying there is no flesh on Cyborg's current design, he's just a half a head.

What the fuck were they thinking with that Flash costume?

To be honest, I didn't like and was completely underwhelmed by Superman Returns but Man of Steel and everything since seems to suffer from completely the opposite problem

Pretty sure they described it as "post-apocalyptic" in press releases, which is a pretty fucking retarded explanation. Why does the Flash have a post-apocalyptic look? Even Injustice which would fit that "post-apocalyptic" theme didn't go full retarded with designing his suit like WB is.

Qustion - does anybody have a webm of that reebot scene where the scientist guy takes robocop apart to show that he's nothing but a face, lungs and dangling hand?

wonder woman's decent though the leather straps aren't the best way to hold the sword. Greek warriors are typically depicted as having their scabbards on their belts
additionally her battle skirt's not long enough

why does batman have flip-down shades?
flash's costume is impractical for speed
cyborg is overdesigned and many elements make little sense. His chest core looks like it's been breached
and is that supposed to be aquaman? His costume as little in common with any of his previous costumes and he's not even blonde

Personally, with Man of Steel the core concepts were good but it had terrible execution. You can have the whole theme of torn identity and father figures. You could have a contrast between Jor El, Pa Kent and Zod as father figures for superman. That scene in the movie where Clark asks if he can still pretend to be his son when he learns he is an alien and Pa Kent responds you are my son. That is so touching. Its such a damn shame that the film got bogged down in all this crap, other wise you could have had a good movie.

He's been fused with a Boom Tube like in Justice League War.

To bad the shaky cam ruined it.

They look fine, only thing I'd sperg about is Injustice armor on Flash but honestly who cares.

Pa Kent looooooooove his son so much he prefer to be sucked into the tornado rather than raising a kid like that. YEP.

Yeah thats why I said core concepts were alright not the execution.

I always felt that Man of Steel was just a patchwork of other, better, Superman stories. You can see the elements of Birthright, Superman: The Animated Series, The Donner films. But the way the writers mashed them together, they created a project that was nowhere near as good as any of the stuff they ripped off.

Yeah, Man of Steel could have been a good movie in the right hands but Goyer and Snyder certainly weren't the right hands.

Found it.
Hell, the movie was bad, but it was almost worth it if just for this one scene.

Would have to agree with the hand was retarded

I actually liked the movie a lot, honestly.

It was alright, the director was clearly trying to make something decent but the studio just wanted the same film repackaged as PG-13.

-

I don't mind the lack of gore or cursing from the original. Frankly I could do without either in a movie like Robocop. Blood sure but the gore was just unsettling.

Design wise it was retarded as well. He just has this random exposed human hand

Like his black coloration, the hand was a IN-UNIVERSE PR decision

It was essential to the world they were based in. Gore is a tricky thing to get right but Robocop (original) gets it right.

They were probably out of universe marketing decisions as well

I like the hand but it felt awkard being so exposed. Give him at least a glove. Even a fingerless one would've been fine.

That's a fair argument. I'm just not a fan of it. Or really most edgy 80's or 90's flicks.

But there's at least flesh besides the exposed face and not a cgi mess.

as a scene that was pretty good. On par with revealing himself to his wife and telling her his face was a fake intended to honor the dead in robocop 2 (and if anyone were to bother to go back and watch 2, they'd realize it wasn't a drug-powered robot but a drug-controlled addict's brain, which is much less retarded)
on the topic of robocop as a series, it's a pity that he has his directives in 3. He had erased all of them in 2 to get rid of the clusterfuck of additional ones he had been given. His morality thenceforth came from his own self instead of corporate rules

It really doesn't make much difference

I saw the movie on DVD, so I have time to pause and think why they left one of his hand intact. This painting immediately crossed my mind. I realized that the movie is trying too hard to be deep even when it's shallow af.

and they all have traits specific to each suit.

What in the fuck are they thinking?
I don't like the look of a single fucking one of them.
How do you manage to strike out that hard?

Batflek would be kind of OK without the glasses or whatever the fuck those are on his helmet.

Maybe Wondy would be better with her hair over part of her face or in a pose with her sword and shield tucked away.

Cyborg needs to be bigger and just generally better designed.

Flash simply needs to be in a flash costume and not some twine abomination.

Arthur needs color because otherwise he just looks like an actual walking piece of shit.

Batfleck looks okay. Not great, but okay.
WW has no goddamn muscles, but otherwise looks meh.
Cyborg looks like he came straight outta Transformers.
Flash looks awful, I don't know what they were thinking here.
What happened to the orange and green on Aquaman? Too bright for this movie?

I really like the Aquaman. The original orange and green looks awful in every iteration I've seen, except for Brave and the Bold. It's kind of funny that the one outfit that completely ignores the actual comics' looks is the best looking one. I suppose that goes to show how bad of an "adaptation" this is.

Holy fuck, I can't wait for this. It looks so cool!

Wondie is alright.

The rest is way too bulky or just overdesigned. It looks like a really bad season of Power Rangers.

Sure, WW has no muscles, but at least she has bad posture.

Know what I may have figured out? Now stay with me on this. What if the reason Batman has those dumb goggles is so they can give him the white eyes like he put on that dumb anti-supes suit he built. Or maybe it's for some detective vision sort of thing?

People thought it was a drug powered robot? Even as a kid I wasn't that stupid, and I thought Superman literally made the earth spin in the other direction to turn back time.

If I recall, it was supposed to make him approachable to the public. If they could shake his hand and see that he was still human, they wouldn't be so "afraid of change". It was marketing.

Jesus that CGI looks awful and that's a still fucking image.
GROOT looked like a more grounded and believable projection than that shit, and why does he need that evil glowing strip on his chest? Everything about him is way too distracting but here he is front and center.

His limbs are to short too

They could still do that with out the goggles. Even in the Nolan movies they had the white eyes for his sonar when he's trying to find the Joker.

Of course they could do it better. They could do everything better. But that's not gonna happen.

I think there is a superman thread up right now that kind of explains why this is.

They could probably write the money loss as a tax cut

Batman and Flash look good. Cyborg is…wtf level wrong.

I actually like that Superman design. The Rebirth one is good too.

I'm actually not a fan of the red trunks. Just my personal taste, as it seems too silly.

It was one of the concept designs for Man of Steel or for a Video game.

That's the point

I think this movie will be the one that kills superhero movies.

Pic related

DC's cape movies are already just a dead corpse pulsating from gas expulsions. Marvel's movies are the only ones keeping the cape movie industry alive. People keeping saying "insert next cape movie" will be the death of the industry. The industry's death will ONLY happen after Infinity War, it depends on how well Marvel handles their properties once they've gone through their "3 stage plan"

Why Cyborg? He's always been a Titans character. Why not Superman or Green Lantern or Atom or even stupid Hawkman?

Cyborg's spent plenty of time with the League, but most likely DC is trying to copy Marvel with their strategy of pulling out "Obscure but not completely" heroes to make the populace more interested.

It's because of the nu52. DC wanted a black guy on the league (presumably) and Geoff Johns really likes cyborg.

You know I was sad that Martian Manhunter isn't in this but now I'm glad so they won't fuck him up.

found the showfag

Guess I found the STUPID ASSHOLE.

you found that guy a very long time ago.

You're ugly and your mother dresses you funny!

If you heard David Goyer speak about Martian Manhunter, that's exactly what they would have done

Was that the one where he insulted She Hulk too? I'm glad we dodged a bullet there.

You don't gotta agree with me, but don't be an autistic tard.

I think at this point the autistic tards are the ones making the movies.

Maybe we should get the people making the Marvel movies to make the Marvel comics, and the people making the DC comics to make the DC movies.

Seriously, this is going to go down with Legends of The Superheroes and the 90's JLA pilot as embarrassing, retarded shit made for people who think comic readers and creators are assholes.

Seriously, this is going to go down with Legends of The Superheroes and the 90's JLA pilot as embarrassing, retarded shit made by people who think comic readers and creators are assholes.

I prefer the original myself. Sure, it was kind of bland(as most 60's comics were), but the idea of an alien detective operating undercover is unique and interesting.

Almost everyone in charge at DC right now is a Warner bootlicker. That's why the movies are such shit in the first place, because nobody says "no" to the executives.

They need a Token.

Yep

Yep

That's the only good part.

Race quota

I expected wonder woman to look either annoyed or angry cause those are her default face patterns. She just honest to god has a "Why am I here" kind of face.

The thing I loved most about MM was his all his wisdom and good heartedness, despite how fucking lonely he always was. I'd be fine with him being a shapeshifting detective as long as they kept his main personality traits.

He was also a perfect foil for Superman too.

Who is the random fit samoan with a pitchfork?

Jason Mamoa, he's playing Aquaman. It's the only character I actually have expectations for in this whole movie

He insisted

I'm probably going to watchpirate the movie only because he's in it. I think he could be a decent interpretation of Aquaman, though I'm sure the movie will be shit anyway. But the recent Conan movie wasn't that good, but he still made it entertaining.

Aren't they making another one?

He attract the girls audience that want to get fucked hardcore like Daenerys Targaeryn.

Yeah, but with Arnold

What, really? Why do we need another old Conan movie? Who wants to see an old-ass saggy-skinned Conan?
Arnold needs to realize no one gives a shit about him anymore. And the people/ who actually look fondly on the original Conan movie have shit taste. It was badly written and terribly edited and had nothing to do with actual Conan the Barbarian.

No one thought they wanted to see old-ass saggy-skinned Logan before they made a comic about him.

Comic is different from a movie, user. A comic about an old-ass Conan kicking ass as a king sounds moderately interesting.
A movie with pic related attempting to be as cool as he was in his prime, is not.

The stories with Conan as king were actually written first.

I like the idea of Conan as an obliviously jolly, obnoxious barbarian running a kingdom of people who hate him, lowering taxes and generally doing a great job, but trolling his own nobles by whoring and putting his feet on the table and pretending to be illiterate, while his favourite minstrel sings horrible songs about what a cunt he is, which always make him laugh uproariously.

That sounds OUTRAGEOUS

It's not great. I actually contend that Wonder Woman is the worst in that shot. She looks like a cosplayer, a woman pretending to be Wonder Woman after having a child; kind of thin in places with a homely face, unaspirational breasts, untoned muscles and with the costume hanging off her like it was ordered off ebay.

The rest at least look plausible, body wise, for their roles, even if the Flash is dressed like a male dominatrix.

Why not Black Lightning?

Is that a fucking zipper on his chest?

Too obscure I guess?

Fuck you, Arnie is a badass

As a guy who strongly prefers the comics, if the DC movie writers wrote the comics, I'd never read another.

Doggy style is hardcore now?

He was. He's now just a pathetic old man that's doing everything he possibly can to stay relevant.

Maybe, but still, the guy has opinions of gold, and even at almost 70 years old, he looks pretty god damn good and moves pretty well.

His opinions don't matter as an actor, and he only looks good and moves well for his age. Otherwise, he's disgusting. Old and saggy.

I think fat people are disgusting, doesn't stop Seth Rogen from getting roles.

Doesn't stop a lot of older actors.

Thing is, he's in better shape than actors almost 20 years his junior, acts better too.

Pretty sure they just tried plastering her face on a double, looks all sorts of fucked up

If he were a Norse God he'd be blond. Or at least fair

I just thought of something.

Maybe it's just them gearing up for the final fight, like pic related I know, I know. That would explain why The Flash and Batman are wearing armor and, in the case of Batman, those stupid goggles, and maybe that's why Aquaman has his chest covered in what looks like scalemail.

I know I'm probably wrong and it still wouldn't change a thing for Cyborg, but I just refuse to accept these designs. Say what you will about Man of Steel or Batman v Superman, but at least in those movies the suits looked alright.

WB already showed off that costume in promos and trailers, it's not something exclusive to the climax.

By "that costume" I mean the Flash's.

I'm perfectly happy with living in denial, thank you very much.
Why?

Maybe some WB exec thought other people though the Injustice costumes were cool.

See, fat people get roles usually that laugh at their fatness. Old people get roles that compliment their age.
Arnie wants to continue getting the same roles he used to have (like he attempts in those stupid Mobile Strike commercials), and it doesn't work.

He wants to play an aged, haggard Conan, right?

How isn't that outside of his capabilities?

Because he's too old and wrinkly and disgusting looking to play an aged Conan. Maybe if the movie had been made when he was middle-aged rather than elderly.
Do you really want to see pic related running around shirtless, trying to be as cool as he used to be?

See that's what I'm talking about, Arnie is still a badass. The dude shows that just because you're old, doesn't mean you can't get back in shape.

I'm a bit biased though, as he's a personal hero of mine. /fit/ is to blame for that though.

I know you guys are Arnie fanboys or whatever, but no one wants to see anyone that old running around shirtless, trying to be cool. It doesn't matter if he's still fit. He looks disgusting. He still has the saggy, disgusting skin of an old man.

I assume you're not /fit/ so it's cool, you don't have to like him.

>>>/out/

And so will you.

Fair enough. I should say I do respect how fit he is in his age, it's just wish that he'd retire or just play light roles rather than still trying to do Conan stuff, even if we're talking King Conan.

Hey, faggot, how about reading the Conan comics and getting back to me when your taste is less shit?

Yeah. But I won't be running around shirtless and trying to pretend I'm still something people want to see.

Pick one

Change 'comics' to 'movie' and you're onto something.
The comics take liberties but the stay to the original story. The movie had completely changed Conan's backstory. Comics like Conan or Road of Kings can easily fit into the original Conan.

Like how cyborg is overdesigned as fuck, to the point where he doesn't even look remotely human, but when they got to wonder woman they just fucking threw up their hands and put in some doughy twat in a cheap costume

You can't win an (((Oscar))) for Best Costume with what makes sense.

You were arguing he was too fat, not too ugly

No, I wasn't. 'Fat' was only brought up because I said he was disgusting and another user replied that they think fat people are disgusting, but fat people still get roles.
He's not fat. Never said he was fat. He's just saggy and disgusting.

Is it me or did they incorporate some Polynesian tattoo patterns onto his chest piece and belt?

Jason Mamoa actually has those tattoos, so they decided to go with it

Personally, I liked it for Jason's outfit when he was shirtless. With the armor on he looks so stiff and dull.

Exactly. They got one thing kinda right and blew it before it was even given a chance to shine.

Batman is ok,
WonderGem is meh, I mean the costume is ok but the (((actress))) is horrible.
RoboKang is awful. The shiny fractal armor looks like shit in 3D, who thought it was a good idea?!
Flash is ok
Aquadude is bad. Why would he wear a full suit?
I'm not a comicfag

I can't wait for this to bomb horribly

We all wish that were the case. But this will most assuredly make it's money back. People don't learn and idiots love to watch trainwrecks happen not realizing it's making the market worse. It's like a Bay film. It's shit but everyone will go see it anyway.

One can wish

Hopefully it'll send the message to Hollywood to can the rest of their adaptions and focus on more original stuff.

Simply making its money back is not enough, especially in this climate where they spend money like crazy. Batman v Superman needed to make a billion to be successful. This movie will probably need to make even more and will probably bring in even less, after audiences pretty much rejected Man of Steel and Batman v Superman.

All the movies have been rejected but they all make the money they need to keep going. This won't be any different.

This movie specifically probably won't but DC's Cinematic Universe is basically dead in the water. Their only real success was Suicide Squad, which was garbage and was only successful because they ran it in August when nothing else was on. Eventually everything they make will see increasing diminishing returns.

I hope so but the world always finds a way to surprise me and bring me down.

It was good if you had a nice tub of popcorn and friends who are good with jokes.

Having a good time shitting on a movie with friends does not make the movie good.

You never riffing a movie with friends or on stream? Man I bet you hate MST3K as well.

The real joke here is you.

Moron. I'm saying that doing that doesn't change the movie's quality!

Who says you have to do that? I did the same thing that user did, because my college had a free screening.
There's also something called pirating.

There's a thing called pirating like other user said and I bet you're not fun during movie night. Fucking chill out or your high blood pressure gonna kill you mate.

You're completely missing the fucking point of what everyone's saying.

No, you're the one who missing the fucking point first. You went "WHARGARBL spending money on bad movies hurr durr" first.

Also "Everyone's?" What? You trying to gang on me now? Pathetic coward.

it looks really awesome I'm going to go see it I just wish it had superman

kys immediately

Kill yourself for being afraid to say kill yourself

Please kill yourself

Even that wasn't that much of a success
It got horrible reception and lost it's lead in the box office pretty quickly

Hey Reddit

I bet you hate mystery science theater too