Long term investment/white business thread

How would one go about accruing money in such a way that you could start to fund white interests over others?
Where does one learn about investment and things related to it if it means gradual profit increases for the business? How hard is it to start up, where would one look, and how would someone interested in these things begin the business practices and investing at all?

I'm completely retarded as to how to gain assets, and I would like as much information on this topic as possible, as well as probably a few lurkers if anyone has any knowledge or resources to spare.

General business discussion thread, also.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Investments-10th-Zvi-Bodie/dp/0077861671
youtube.com/channel/UC6g5SgVWdsOyzb0BLHrX2Xg
investing.com/equities/biodelivery-advanced-chart
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What stocks should I invest in, now?

Pretty simple mate.

Find whatever is currently trending or hot.
Then build something that you think will be in demand.

Examples:
2-3 years ago, build / write a new crypto currency.
2-3 Years ago, build a cs-go gambling website.
Maybe today, write apps / scripts for Pokemon go.

The trick is, to find the dumbest WHITE people, find what they are going to be steered toward, and then build something to meet the demand.

Since trump is prob going to win. I would wait maybe 1-2 months after for the market to drop.
Should go down 15-20%.
Then buy the dip. Trump will be very good for economy.
But if fed begins cranking rates above 1-1.5%, then gtfo of market.

You're fucked. I spent almost a year trying to raise funding for a new business model, talked to well over 100+ rich faggot investors, VCs, angels, etc. The product is fairly complex, so the seed capital required is much larger than standard seed rounds, but what they don't tell entrepreneurs up front is that they don't actually do seed rounds. They want a product already built, gaining traction, and likely revenue. The just want to offer money at the point to take a percentage of the profits and control of the company.

I've been doing the work myself and I'm never going to take on any investors.

If the happening ever starts, I know exactly how much rope I'll need.

Do what the Oculus Rift guy did, though on a smaller scale if you aren't a genius.

Make a business. Get money. Donate it discretely (you should use your personal money anonymously with bitcoin) to Daily Stormer, or TRS, or Trump, or whatever pro-white group tickles your pickle.

Sure, stocks are one thing, but I'm wondering about investing in capital too. Like, apartment complexes, workshops, restaurants, things like that. Do you or does anyone have any knowledge pertaining to that sort of investment?

Idk if you want to move into property if Hillary wins.
I think it would be smarter to wait.

Property won't gain much in the face of deflation.

If you're going to do housing and know that rowdy shit skins are going to be living there I suggest you do Subsidized Housing since it's a lot easier kicking out bad niggers or spics.
Never allow Obviously shit niggers or spics. They'll fuck up your house and cause so much damage. Stained dirty walls seems to be common trope with them.

Thanks for the advice. I'm guessing with the investors it has to do with a guaranteed reward with their low risk. Would you say a partnership with another WN/nazi faggot would be good for business, so one can subsidize the other without having to deal with jewish bankers or investors, while both of them prop up eachother? Looking into jew tactics, that's what they did for a while.

I'm assuming trump wins in this scenario, but I'm definitely holding off and not getting into property for a long time, even after election.

Do you have any experience managing or working with these things? What other kinds of hazards might these things involve, and how could you screen shitksins and such to not get section-8'd by the bureau?

Again, Jews don't build things.
You keep talking about building something of value.

you need to offer services or goods which steal money from stupid goyim.
That's how the jews do it.
see

get this book:

amazon.com/Investments-10th-Zvi-Bodie/dp/0077861671

get the solutions manual too. read the whole thing and do every exercise at the end of every chapter.

you can do this, and if you do then you will know more about investing than most CFPs.

Excellent. Thanks for the advice.

I'll stop thinking in that context, then. Thanks for you help.

Their tactics are to maintain themselves as the gatekeepers to investment capital. You can't raise investment in this system without the kikes taking a chunk of the profits and partial, if not total, control of a company.

These rich fucks rigged everything so they always win.

I'll give you a real life working example.
youtube.com/channel/UC6g5SgVWdsOyzb0BLHrX2Xg

I knew this guy when he first started making videos. 4 years later, after 2 vids a week, he has 40,000 followers.
Here's a second channel where he promotes his magical trading system / indicators which trade the market perfectly.

This is a scam. This man is selling a 29 page book for $29 dollars.
In his videos, his magical indicator, (((which you can learn to use for 30 bucks))), looks like it predicts the market perfectly.

If he actually had a trading system that worked that perfectly, he would be making millions per month, and would have 0 incentive to sell books which expose his strategy.

But I'm sure, he's sold at least 100-200K in books over the years.

He offers nothing of value, but it doesn't matter, b/c stupid people cannot tell the difference.

that said, he does have some good trade adviceā€¦ but I think its risky to trust someone else's theories strategies.

Go to AK and buy a drift net boat and a permit for 150k or less and rent it out or be a man and run the boat and make anywhere from 15-20k from June-July every year. You only have to work 20 hour shifts.

Does anyone know any good stocks to invest in?

Apartment complexes, workshops, and restaurants are all assets owned by corporations, and ownership of corporations is represented by stocks. If you want to profit from apartment complexes, workshops, or restaurants, one option is to invest in the stock of a company that owns apartment complexes, workshops, or restaurants.

Yea, its pretty simple.
Study fractals in stock graphs.

Use Trading View or Investing.com to find charts of stocks.

Find a stock that appears to be working in a fractal pattern.
investing.com/equities/biodelivery-advanced-chart
Look at this chart from 2002-2011.

It has a pretty solid record of trading from $2-$5, and $2-$8.
I bought this thing a long time ago at 2.30, and dumped at 7.

The other strategy is to look for stocks which are low, and are leveling out, and which gain a lot suddenly (see top gainers)
Find out why they gained a lot, often times it's b/c a major event in the news about the stock.

You can prob search about 40 stocks per day, and find 2-3 good stocks per month.

Personally I think its kinda risky move to buy stocks ahead of election.

Uhuh

I'm too poor, but I'll dump a look for it on the net later.

Sounds amazing, is the "6 Stocks to Buy for When Donald Trump Is President" article reliable?

If you play the short-term game, which is gambling, sure. You can make great money if you get it right, but lose a lot of money if you get it wrong.

Well, yeah. If I have money I want proof that where I put it will give me money. You don't get VC unless you're already shitting out money. Banks won't give you money either until you prove you will give it back. Small-amount Equity Crowdfunding might offer some equity financing for your ventures. But doing it alone might be highly profitable to you too. Good luck.

Poor people in general are awful tenants. Not all, but most. Better to appeal to higher-end renters - costs more up front, but causes less in damage.

They just leverage existing money to make more money. Anyone can do it, but the trick is to make some money first and then nurture it. The rich win all the time because they love money and learn how to nurture it properly. Poor people generally don't.

Long-term trade strategy is this: Invest in a handful of good companies in diverse, non-related industries (insurance versus steel versus food versus entertainment), pad yourself out with an index fund that tracks the whole American economy (Vanguard has some), and then forget about your investments. Check out the companies every few months, dump any failing ones and redo the process. You don't lose unless you're stupidly buying bad companies.

I am financially stupid right now and did that, and all my investments are positive-growth for instance. Use financial calculators and learn what financial ratios are and what they mean - like Current Ratio and ROE.

As for why a guy who could play stocks well would want to write a book, the answer is easy: Books are stocks you make essentially for free and gain direct profits off of for as long as they exist. That's why you see rich fuckers putting out books all the time - a selling book is a goldmine that gives returns far faster than most stocks.

Warren Buffet has some solid, conservative strategies. Buy good companies that work in fields that will never become obsolescent (Candy, cola, steel versus computers, vidya, websites). It's good for your long-term portfolio at least.

This guy knows his shit. Stocks = Businesses. When I buy a Microsoft stock, think of it as owning a tiny version of the fully-functioning Microsoft company. That's exactly how you should think of stocks.

I'll have to research this method more closely. Sounds neat.

Solid advice. Now, would it be a good idea to invest in AAPL or GOOG at this time?

But if any of those companies are doing shitty, do I have to just wait in order to "fix" that issue?