twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SIMON SAYS CRAWL ON ALL FOURS WITH YOUR HANDS UP
WRONG
BOOM BOOM BOOM

Walk wib ur heab and bretend ur a catur biller :-D

>AND DON'T YOU DARE STUMBLE OR I WILL MURDER YOU FUCK YOU

what did he mean by this

fuggin saved

what kind of gun should i buy? i want a Walther p99 as a sidearm for sure but not sure about a rifle, am partial to the FAL and m14 but it'll be forever before i could afford something that nice

*mk14
sorry, i like the old m14 but the mk14 is so aesthetic

He looks like the angry brother of Michael Cera

idgaf if that's from 4chan. i'm saving that shit anyway

He looks like he plays tons of CS:GO and spent his high school years posturing as some paramilitary faggot. I bet he went to a surplus store and bought an assault pack and combat boots that he wore everyday. Spent lunches talking about firearms are military trivia. But for whatever reason he didn't join the military, probably because his dad is the police chief, and is not a cop who postures as some badass operator.
tbh

Buy an ar forestnigger

just buy a cheap 9mm for now if you don't have anything. barring that buy a cheap shotgun any gauge, get used to shooting and save up for something nice. getting your ideal isn't that important.

I don't really like ARs. I would love to have an M4 or M16 but that's not possible. An AR always felt like a cheap consumer replacement for those and and the 5.56 is gay as fuck when you don't have burst or full auto.

I do plan to get a cheap handgun, but getting my ideal is very important

eventually sure, but as far as a starter gun its better to just get whats cheaply available

Do you just want to look cool or do you want it to be practical?

youtube.com/watch?v=cosc-RO_oMg
Full auto is a meme for the most part, just make a lighting link if you wanna have fun

sure

they exist to fuck around and LARP with until it's time

of course it's a meme but i'd rather had the real thing than the imitation, otherwise i want something better

Tbh the pig sounded like the average garrys mod prison break warden that would always be some 10 year old.