Atheism

I am now starting to see that atheism was wrong and silly. That is why I am converting to Agnostic Atheism. #WOKE

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2017/11/castrating-god-conservative-christians-melt-down-after-church-of-sweden-says-god-not-male/
youtu.be/iFca32_7YUU
youtube.com/watch?v=B4diugMg5kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eHgNXBP_Jwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can't prove that god doesn't exist.
*tips fedora*

Atheism is as much a faith as any other

meep meep god i wish that were me tbh no homo

And you can prove he does just as much

I think both sides are silly. Quit getting your panties in a knot over shit that cannot be proved one way or the other. So instead of fighting each other with facts they just use the "stop liking things I don't like" technique. I cannot commit to a conversation with either side of those goobers.

Are you talking about atheists and christians or people with agnostic beliefs?

Yes, whatever. Just make sure to follow the instruction of your doctor and take 1 pill in the morning and 1 pill in the evening and don't mix it with alcohol.

Atheist or religious. I got no beef with agnostics. I have no beef with atheists or religious people if they are capable of shutting the fuck up about whatever it is they do or don't believe which from what I've seen doesn't happen.

If you're not atheist you are a fool nigger faggot tbh no homo

And that is the exact kind of attitude I was talking about. Jesus Christ, keep your beliefs to yourself you colossal fucking faggots

why don't you follow your own advice and your belief to yourself? your rule doesn't apply to you apparently.

Agnosticism and atheism are positions to take on two completely different questions. You can't switch from one to the other in the same way you can't switch from being a blonde to being short. Two totally different traits that aren't related to each other.

So, clearly, you aren't bright enough to be either.

There's 2 parts for this. One question is "What do you belive" and the other is "What do you know". Now, in terms of knowledge. Do i KNOW that there is not a God? No, i dont think anyone knows, wich is why i am an agnostic. But in terms of belive. Do i actively belive there is a God? No. Because there is no evidence. Hemce why im an Atheist. But the two terms go together. Because, you dont know if there is a God, wich makes you an Agnostic. But you can believe it or not, wich would make you an Atheist or not.

The exact same could be said for the opposite of your belief, so why choose your faith over any other?

What if I don't give a shit?

True. But being an Atheist is the lack of faith. Atheist have no fath, we simply think there s nothing up there. Period.

What?

By all means, user. Live your life as you see fit.

meep meep do you think god could be a cute anime grill tbh no homo

Why not?

Sorry centrist, the world doesn't actually want your "enlightenment", bud. "B-both sides a-are silly!!" fuck off cunt

meep meep well that would prolly make some people mad if they expect god to be something different tbh no homo

Mep mep God is a qt anime mantis grill her name is kaang tbh no hono

meep meep absolutely big if true tbh no homo

rawstory.com/2017/11/castrating-god-conservative-christians-melt-down-after-church-of-sweden-says-god-not-male/

I still don't know what the fuck you're so grumpy about. Me not taking part in religion makes me a cunt? I'll just have to be a cunt then I suppose because fuck religion.

I didn't call you anything for not being religious, all i'm saying is that people who don't have strong convictions of any kind are faggots

All you're going to get by being an obnoxious cunt is to get the people with no strong convictions to pick the side that is opposite yours because you're pissing them off.

It is not lack of faith, but faith in lack. See?

Can you prove your belief such that there remains no reasonable doubt otherwise? No, that is why you choose the label of agnostic. So if you can't prove something, why believe it? You are performing an act of faith equivelent to accepting jesus into your heart. There are infinitely many things you could choose to believe in without having any proof, what led you to this particular one?

I habe a strong conviction that strong convictions aren't usually good

Oh, I have plenty of strong convictions. I follow my code pretty closely, but when it comes to religion I just can't do it. It's the only thing I've ever completely washed my hands of.

I don't care if you're on my side or not, as long as you're on a side at all. Wishy-washy centrists are filth.

But centrist IS a side, so obviously you do care which side someone is on

Centrism is cowardice and not worthy of anyone's respect.

I'll pick the side opposite yours since you're being a cunt.

Okay well if that's the case then i'm an agnostic atheist.

How about you try finding God through personal experience? That sounds much more brave

I'll make sure you die first since you insisted I pick a side so much. Just remember that you chose this future.

The absence of proof for the eistence of God, led me to not belive in God. Religion is horse shit, thay just say things that we know aren't factually correct. Futhermore, there is the falacy of passing the book. This fallacy of pasiing the book, goes as follows: Most people believe in a God, that created everything and controls everything and everyone. Now if God created something so complex as the Universe, Where did the God who created us, came from? Who created him? He certainly didnt just opped up out of nowhere, right? Something or someone must have created him. Who was it?

This

Also this. Instead of having a bitch fit, go out and experience life you fucking infants

And the absence of proof against the existence of god is what led me to abandon atheism. The majority of the globe believes in a higher power, why do the erroneous beliefs of some with faith cause you to abandon all forms of it? How do you reconcile the fact that many prominent scientsts have been men of faith? Einstein, Newton, Leibniz, Heisenberg, Tesla, etc

If the universe could have created itself, why couldn't god? If the universe could have been around forever, why can't god have? What if our universe was created/ is maintained by something lesser than god? What if god was just a natural consequence of whatever existed before him, just as the planets and all life has been (allegedly)?

it's essentially just daddy issues user. no breaking through that stuff without therapy.

I basically agree. I feel that a lot of atheism is a reaction to either negative personal experience with religion, or to the negative depictions of the religous (which there are plenty of examples to draw from)

meep meep but you're saying "the sun can sometimes set in the west" and the rest of us are saying "nuh uh we've only ever seen it set in the east" and you're responding to that by saying "do you have any evidence to suggest that the sun doesn't set in the west?" and then we say "yeah we've seen that it only ever sets in the east" and then you're saying "well if you can't prove that the sun doesn't set in the west then I have no reason to believe that it can't" and we're just like "wtf man" tbh no homo

Ok, what is the equivelent of the sun setting in the east when it comes to belief in God?

(me)
What repeatedly observable and easily proven phenomena am I denying?

So you're saying god has been absent? How do you define absence? Could god be "absent" for a reason?

THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH MUHAMMAD IS THE MESSENGER OF ALLAH

"length in the human conception of time determines that since something has not happened in a very long expanse of human time that it is not likely to happen again"

Hashtag you are a dumb nigger

We get it you're a christcuck, get over it. Adults are trying to talk.

meep meep I am saying that God has not been demonstrated to exist but you are saying that disbelievers somehow have the burden of proof but that is not true because I as a disbeliever am not saying that God doesn't exist just that it is very likely that he doesn't exist given that he has never been shown to exist in a way that is verifiable to human kind tbh no homo

meep meep "the absence of an unconfirmed phenomenon for a length of time as perceived by humans has demonstrated that since the unconfirmed phenomenon has not ever been confirmed to exist that it is not likely to be present in our demonstrable universe" tbh no homo

meep meep if you try to say that God cannot be perceived by humans then I would say that his existence or non-existence is unimportant because there is no way for humans to either conform nor deny his or her existence so if that's the case then there's no point in even talking about it tbh no homo

Are we still angry about something no one should be angry about everyone?

If you want some actual consistent theology, come on over to >>>/christian/

You don't have to prove anything to me, but what about yourself? Do you want to truly know or are you satisfied?

You're starting to see my point. You can't disprove him just as much as nobody else can prove him. You are a man of faith.That's fine, not all questions can or need to be answered, but I don't want you to mischaracterize your faith as rational or scientific, because it truly is a guess. An assumption.

What constitues as proof? Burning bushes? Animals impregnating women with demigods? Many people claim to have confirmed the existence of god for themselves through personal experience, not by something that can be shown to them. The tao that can be spoken of is not the eternal tao, as they say.

To reword, you're asking people to prove it for you, when many claim it can only by proven by you. You have given up searching. "You can only lead a horse to water…", "I can only show you the door neo, you're the one who has to walk through it", etc

That's cute, sweetie. As long as you do your homework and change your underwear.

meep meep but I would not say that I have any manner of faith because faith is a firm belief in something for which there is no proof and my conclusions are not built upon faith but merely a skeptical response to the fact that your claims are built upon a lack of compelling evidence and if you showed me that God exists then I would immediately change my mind about the likelihood that he does not exist but so far theists have not been able to do that so I think that theists should just keep in mind that they have sought to convince people that God exists and if that is the case then you hold the burden of proof and since you will purport that God is not perceptible to man then your claims can be safely disregarded until we can verify them tbh no homo

Atheists are pop science plebians, God exsists and is unknowable. Werner Heisenberg the founder of quantum physics beleived that “The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you”. The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle is in fact a fundamental limitation on what we are allowed to know about the physical world. The certainty with which we can simultaneously measure quantities like velocity and position cannot ever be 100%. No matter how sensitive our instruments, how subtle our experiments, how careful our technique, there is a vast segment of the physical world below the quantum limit, between the grid lines of the observable universe, that is intrinsically and universally unpredictable. This space, is the Divine Random. Professor John Stewart Bell expanded on this to the point that the uncertanty principal is a limit on what we are allowed to know about the universe in which we live. There are physical quantities that are universally unpredictable. At the bottom of the glass lies the Divine Random. And if God exists, he must live there, beyond the reach of science and reason.

What is the difference between Agnostic Atheism and Atheism?

Atheism is lack of belief in God. Note the A- at the beginning of the word. Literally meaning without.

Atheism is not belief that there is no God. That would be Anti-theism. Anti- meaning against.

Agnostic Atheism is therefore being unsure if your lack of belief in god. Which makes perfect sense. It's literally saying I don't know if I don't believe in God.

Agnostic Theism makes sense. It means I don't know if I believe in God. But Agnostic Atheism is made up bullshit.

Or in other words, Agnostic Atheism was made up by Atheist who have no spine to stand up for themselves. It literally means the same thing as Atheism, but is more politically correct. Trying to appease Theist by appending "but who can know for sure, right guyz?! Lol!!" at the end of "I lack the belief in God".

Grow a spine. Be Atheist or Agnostic Theist, but fuck this appeasement bullshit.

\/@^6yt0hV.lknkmZ++252210gZTYUHJnmklg./2&*(@^09u@^Jm,GlG98726+@

Don't tell me your opinion. Don't tell me what you believe. Tell me what you can prove with facts

Wrong. Agnostic atheism, is when someone doesnt know wether if there is a Good or not (Agnosticism). Atheism is the lack of belief

Are you trying to pull the Dawkins scale you prick? Im agnostic atheist, meaning I dont believe in any of the deities humans created, but i cant know for sure if their is or isnt some kind of "god." Fuck your dawkins scale shit. Atheist are fat fedora wearing faggots. Fuck you.

Theists are pop-philosophy, bronze age plebians, God's existence is unknowable under our current system of observation of the universe. Werner Heisenberg, the founder of quantum physics, believed that “The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you," but his personal philosophical beliefs on the nature of reality and the relationship between science and religious belief are irrelevant. The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle is in fact a concept that the original author of this copypasta misrepresents in the following ways: The certainty with which we can simultaneously measure quantities, like velocity and position, cannot ever be 100%. No matter how sensitive our instruments, how subtle our experiments, how careful our technique, there is a vast segment of the physical world below the quantum limit, between the grid lines of the observable universe, that is intrinsically and universally unpredictable. This space is the not yet completely understood by human kind, and it would be unsubstantiated at best to imply that it was created by a God. Professor John Stewart Bell expanded on this point by saying that the uncertainty principal is a limit on what we are allowed to know about the universe in which we live, which is a statement that will likely be prone to scrutiny as our advancements in technology and our understanding of the universe increase in the coming centuries. There are physical quantities that are universally unpredictable. At the bottom of the glass lies a deeper understanding of our reality. If God exists, humanity certainly hasn't found him in the observable fabric of the universe as we know it, but once human kind acquires a greater understanding of the big, dark expanse we call space, the concept of a God's existence will no longer be practical.

Being anything other than a strong atheist is shit tier tbh.

I worship the sun

youtu.be/iFca32_7YUU

good shit I like them a lot queens is great but I was thinking of this
youtube.com/watch?v=B4diugMg5kQ

youtube.com/watch?v=eHgNXBP_Jwc