WTF is wrong with me Holla Forums?

WTF is wrong with me Holla Forums?

I've been catfishing women on facebook with my fake account for a few years now. I friend random women, wait a few days, message them and chat them up.

I look at where the live say I live a few towns away and flirt with them. The goal is always the same, make a date and not show up. Sometimes it is even a date to just hang out and fuck.

But here is the thing, aside from the fake name and where I live everything else is just me. I send them pics of myself, I even get complimented sometimes. I act like myself. I don't lie about being rich, I say I am just a blue collar guy. These girls I catfish don't like some fake guy that doesn't exist. They like me with a different name and location.

So why can't I do this with my real facebook account? I haven't dated in years, for the most part haven't even tried.

Pic related, just one of the many random girls I've gotten a nude from.

You seem to have contracted the gay. I recommend suicide.

eh, there aren't any decent threads on so I'll answer anyway. The problem is probably that when you're actually trying to attract a girl you're giving off that stench of desperation that drives them away. The solution is to truly not care whether you get the girl in question.

Thats not even really catfishing. Catfishing is when you specifically show pictures of someone that is not you to trick someone else into thinking they are attracted to you.

In my opinion you're just a compulsive liar.

Women love attention. That's all there is to it.

Cancer

That's just it, I don't

I stopped caring a long time ago.

Those are some botched titties.

She got that tit job in Mexico

You aren't hot.

I used to think that I needed to "work on myself" or "change my perspective and approach" or "BE MORE CONFIDENT!" the truth is that women are just shallow but refuse to admit it so they feed you bullshit instead.

I created a catfish account with a stereotypical Chad pic and the girls are always eager to talk to me and always happy to meet no matter what I say even when I'm just being my authentic self. It's the body they don't care for, and their responses are tailored to suit the kind of respect they think someone who looks like me deserves and has nothing to do with my personality or conversation.

do you treat a fat hag the same way you'd treat a model with the same personality, user?
Don't get me wrong: this isn't me defending women. They're basically philosophical zombies sans the appearance of free will. This is me shitting on you for bitching about women having one commonality with men.

GO BACK
>>>/halfchan/

He said he sends them pictures of himself in the OP

I hope I’m not giving mgtow vibes here but honestly a lot of women are just fucked in the head.

Are none of you faggots going to point out the obvious? WTF is wrong with her tits? One looks partly deflated.

she's trying her best

nigga those are some obvious ass surgery scars

stop bullying my waifu

I would argue it might be because you want human contact (with a women at the least) but you hate women for obvious reasons (they are responding to some random faggot to possibly sleep with them the ones you are talking to are probably sluts.) So when you try for real you might just not know what to do because you think they are retarded. That plus this at least maybe on some level. What do I know though.

thats a terrible pair of tits.

Nice reddit blog you normalfag

piece of fuck meat,
here is a better pair from another

get out

get hanged, subhuman

ok here is another

dox?

real sluts in kik and datingtape

This is simple, when you want some one to love you a "real girl friend" you also want loyalty. Because it is easy for you to attract these women and even pull off one night stands you realize this also can be true for other men. Therefore you feel hopeless when you really try to get one because in the back of your mind you know what selfish whores they really are. You have become your own worst enemy in a seance. Welcome to reality and why women should not be given sexual choice or freedom.