Sex With a 12+ Years Old Should Be Legal

Self declared "Anti-pedos" and FBI twats BTFO!

Jealous feminists, FBI CP-distributor twats, rulegays and virgin Holla Forumscucks are once again dying under the bridge.
Girl exposed the US law to be a fraud to suppress minors and cause sexual frustration. (((Mainstream media))) is refusing to talk about this topic.

The Girl in the video is expressing her concern by saying
She also says that Girls are abusing men and use the AoC law to sent them to jail.

AoC abolition when?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7116506.stm
news.bbc.co.uk
thetimes.co.uk/article/taboo-subject-of-autism-and-paedophilia-must-be-tackled-to-improve-lives-qcxjfxs82
journalofpsychiatricresearch.com/article/S0022-3956(07)00185-9/fulltext
psycnet.apa.org/record/2005-08334-004
binik-lab.com/pdf/16.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

checked. abolition NAO!

what the fuck are you on about? AoC in germanstan is 14 already. what's it to you what happens in the US? can you stop posting threads with this buzzfeed piece of shit format? stupid cunt.

There is so much stupidity in so few sentences..

1. She says she wants to lower it to something like 14, this has nothing to do with pedophilia.
2. She doesn't want to abolish the AoC completely (see above).
3. As far as I know the AoC already is 14 in germany.

So what exactly are you trying to accomplish here?

why even live?

go back to 4cuck

God damnit Satan stop tempting me.

I would much prefer that if the girl is 13 and can decide if she wants to fuck you, regardless of the age you are, she should be able to and not have any legal leverage over you afterwards. I do want the AoC to be lowered to 14 because I lost my virginity at 12 and kids these days are going the exact same route.

In school situations, if the kid wants it and initiates it, it should be legal and the teacher should keep their job

Jealous Schmuley-feminist FBI/pol/mutt detected.

American children are suffering and I will no longer be silent!!! We have no time for your sad toxic self hate and daily mental manias.

HEILED, brother!

You are such a hero. So how many 14 year olds have you already fucked in germany?

faggot.

nigger, AoC laws have been in place for decades and no one bitched about it. now that we're seeing this push for degeneracy, your ilk wants a piece of the cake too. fucking kikes. unironically kill yourself.

you're actually this retarded, aren't you. you're not pretending

I still remember the 4cucks threads she used to make, AMA's and nudies, she was doxxed breedy hard :-DDD theres'a alot of shit of her around

Absolutely if a 12 year old consents to sex with a teacher or legal adult. it should be legal. It is good for them and I encouraged my daughter.
She was having sex anyway.

A real white man will never let down a young lady in need!

SCHMULEY STOP!!! It's enough, you are ridiculous.

eat shit

Learn to show respect to other people when you talk to them you faggot

this all sounds really familiar

they called you a pedo

This video basically perfectly describes what I was talking about.

It's true. But people don't want to hear it. Any attraction by a man over 18 to a girl under 18 is pedophilia.

Yeah, better to wait until they're 30 and independent…/s

So because you were going after 13 year olds when you were barely adult you think it's fine for a 30, 40, 50 year old to go after 13 yos as well?

They don't have to wait, they have plenty of peers they can legally fuck as much as they want.

Love is love, user, and law is law. If a girl can legally consent, tis none of your goddamn business who she gives that consent to.

hex agrees

Yeah, fuck off
Well then shut the fuck up, I'm fine with the law

fuck off tbh

He actually did nothing wrong though, the signature in that yearbook was forged.

No, the law is law, like you've said.

And it should never be discussed or revised, because of your personal opinion, like you said

I haven't said that, you came up with that law is law bullshit.

Please see:

if you agree with her opinion you are literally retarded ie you have retarded emotional and mental development

not surprising that pedophiles have been shown to have undeveloped brains and lower IQs

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7116506.stm

He still didn't say that it should never be discussed or revised. Typical leftist trying to put words in someone's mouth and twist the argument. Unironically kill yourself

Yeah, if your argument is "law is law" then I'm absolutely fine with that. Or what else did you mean by that? Does it only count if the law is in your favor?

>(((Dr Cantor)))
Here is his video

I sense you're frustration.

"Shut the fuck up" - direct quote

>news.bbc.co.uk
"(((bbc))) tells you something."

Sure Schmuley… you and you relatives are the one who go to jail first anyway.

lel, faggot

Filtered

and so to add

pedophiles are also physically undeveloped

also that there are links with pedophilia and conditions such as schizophrenia and autism

thetimes.co.uk/article/taboo-subject-of-autism-and-paedophilia-must-be-tackled-to-improve-lives-qcxjfxs82

LMAO

You don't get it, right? Can you explain what you mean by "law is law" and "it's none of your business"? Mabye there is a misunderstanding, but I assumed you were telling me to shut up first.

Someone pls post the entire article?

are you implying that because its bbc its fake news or something

if you are, heres the peer reviewed article

journalofpsychiatricresearch.com/article/S0022-3956(07)00185-9/fulltext

See:

If it's legal for her to consent, it's none of your goddamn business what age man she gives that consent to. That was my point. Simple as that. If the law says she's a big girl, then you don't have a say in who she hooks up with, what age he is, or why she wants him

how so? I'm tall and athletic tbh

Satan is plotting to legalize sex with children

either retarded, ignorant or a troll

>(((thetimes)))
Anything above the age of 12 is not pedophilia!

Unnatural and artificial Tor kike detected!!

She says AoC should be 14, idiot. And I agree with her.

So no misunderstanding, if the law is in your favor I have to shut up, if the law is in my favor it's okay to question it. Great argument.

By the way that question you quoted was specifically for hex to see if he truly believes what he said, but sadly he disappeared.

I never said that, faggot. You told me to shut up, not vice versa

Thank you based FBI.

But I thought it's none of my goddamn business?

It's not. You can sperg out about it all you want tho

Careful, last time those were posted the pics got deleted and the poster was banned

preemptive action taken

I don't have to, because 13 year olds cannot consent, law is law and you can sperg out about it all you want tho :^)

But if they could how hard would you sperg? Be honest

I don't support it but I wouldn't care too much, it's your argument from authority that triggered me

go back to your hugbox faggot

I can't attach images for some reason, but I suggest you take a look at Cantor's actual paper. The height difference he found between pedophiles and non-pedophiles was a mere 2cm, and the IQ difference was a laughably small 1 point. He then followed up on this "evidence" of an IQ difference by comparing the IQ results found in the various studies against the upper limit of their definition of child (under 18, under 16, under 12, etc). This is where he came up with his "4 IQ points per year of AoA" line.

The problem with this is that his data shows that sex offenders against minors under the age of 18 are not only substantially more intelligent than sex offenders against adults, they're actually more intelligent than the (non-offending) general population. His data also shows that sex offenders against children under the age of 12 (the lowest age range among the studies) had exactly the same IQ as sex offenders against adults.

tl;dr: Cantor's results are a blatant example of lying with statistics, and anyone who's ever actually glanced at one of his papers should be able to recognize that instantly.

Really jogs the noggin

Indeed, when.

I'm not disputing his data, just the conclusions that he draws from them. Finkelhor (the other CSA researcher that gets quoted all the time) does the same thing: his data shows that children are sometimes negatively affected by sexual abuse but the effect is very mild, while his conclusions are always that harm is extremely common and extremely damaging. I have no doubt that he would get the results he's looking for if he were to narrow his definition of abuse to only include violent and/or coerced sexual encounters, but that wouldn't support his "pedos are the root of all evil" narrative.

That's interesting. To me his findings made sense in a way: the younger the victim, the harsher the punishment, the dumber the individual it takes to commit the crime. Can you link the paper at least?

And please tell what samples you are referring to.

Here's the paper, you're on your own getting around the paywall.
psycnet.apa.org/record/2005-08334-004

Got it
binik-lab.com/pdf/16.pdf
Now please

False, you are wrong. A former classmate had her first child with 12 years of age. She brought her child once in a while to school when her parents were busy to look after it. She also married the guy when she was 18 and went studying at a university.

One of my cousins also had her first pregnancy and child with 13/14. She then married the guy when she was older and now they have two children. She and her husband have a House, a car and live happy.
Another of my cousins had her first child with 16, she has 3 children now. Same thing.

12 years old girl -> sex and pregnancy -> marriage -> healthy birth rate -> happy society

25 years old girl -> no sex, still searching for muh "right guy" -> no marriage -> birth rate low -> toxicity and sick society

This.
Schmuleys just don't want people to have a healthy birthrate. Look at this guy who went angry after I posted a picture with two young adults having a family and children. Schmuleys really get angry when they see people with children.
They then go out and try to spam "muh statiiistiiiiics" through $14.89/pol/ or one of their news papers like telegraph, cnn or bbc.

Here's the data from his graphs:

Sexual offenders against children: 93±1
Sexual offenders against adults: 94±4
Nonsexual offenders: 99±0.5
Nonoffenders: 102±3

No I'm not, this argument was about the law
Why do you think lowering the AoC would lead to more marriages?

And in what way are you interpreting this data to get a higher mean score for sex offenders against 16 year olds than the general population?

Women can't consent either. Patriarchy tells them they want sex when they don't, and they say yes when they mean no.

All men should turn gay.

But the strange law is outdated. Here to quote American laws:

Anybody knows that American laws are not credible.

The way the age cutoffs work. 18 means a study that tested IQ in a group of sex offenders who abused (or, in some cases, "abused") minors under the age of 18. That includes 0-17, but not 18 year olds. It's possible that all of the subjects in those samples had been convicted of abusing children 12 and under despite being listed as "18," but it's far more likely that the vast majority of them involved 16 and 17 year olds.

Age of consent needs to be adjusted to the current year tbh this can't go on like this

check diabolic trips

Great to see pedos admitting they're retarded.

pedofags out tbh

==Heil Satan!==

1:14 "Minors want the dick too" woke af tbh fam

>Sexual offenders against

Men can't consent either; they're slaves to the commands of their penises. All sex is rape.

False. My penis has free will but so do I tbh

The curse of Satania shall be upon you. Your children and the children of your relatives will be pedophiles.

I see
Hard to tell, considering that half the samples have a cutoff at 18 and only very few are in the range below 16. But nonetheless, good find.

Pedo IQ 93
Bitch-raper IQ 94
Average 12-year-old's IQ 95
Average dault IQ 102

Pedo have lower IQ than average 12-year-old and average nonoffenders

(|)

Not true tbh

That girl has a pair of very compelling arguments tbh

Wait a minute now. The implication here is that "if they don't just believe that 18 is the only age they can be considered sexually attractive, it must mean they have something wrong with their brain." But the fact of the matter is, 12 year olds used to be married commonly as little as 100 years ago. There was the 22 year old who married the 9 year old, they had 5 children together, they both lived long lives and they didn't divorce despite the 13 years of difference (or the fact that she was 9 when they married). This idea that there's something wrong with wanting to bed a girl because she's not the right age on a piece of fucking paper is ridiculous. That's not how biology works.

Why would you show parental instincts for a child that is not yours? I don't look at 12 year old school children and think "man, I should take care of them and nurture them" I think "little shits, get the fuck out of the road." They're not my kids, I don't feel anything emotionally or sexually towards them.

The idea that "this means there must be something crosswired in your brain" is retarded, because the ONLY REASON PEOPLE THINK OF CHILDREN AS TABOO IS BECAUSE IT'S THE LAW. If the age of consent was 12, we wouldn't even be having this fucking conversation in the first place on a daily basis, it would be seen as a normal part of our society to marry girls ranging from 12 to 20, instead of 18 to 26.

The idea that there's "something wrong with you biologically" because you want to fuck a girl you find sexy because she's 15 instead of 21 is ridiculous. Your body doesn't care about the laws of men.

proof?
There exists a 22 year old who married a 9 year old It was common.
The average age of marriage between 1800 and 1900 was around 20 for women, so your dream scenario was even then absolutely uncommon.

yeah, that dumb nigger shit she put in her face really makes me see that she has worthwhile opinions

70 years ago, my 14 yo grandmother married my 18 yo grandfather. the subversion of age of consent has only been in the last 100 years

back then everything was so much better?

Fuck no, people died of diabetes without ever understanding why, infections often led to death, and polio was a problem. A lot of things today are better, but the spread of SJWism, and Feminism have led to the problems with our culture and society.

It was feminism that convinced lawmakers to change the law in the first place. Unmarried 28 year old women with no prospects for husbands, and jealous eyes for teenage girls sure know what's best for the population of a country, amirite?

14 is not 9, 4 years age difference is not 13 years, hence more acceptable. But still, parameters were totally different back then. This isn't even about marriage, the OP is about AoC, the girl in the video wastes no words on marriage.

no doubt there are bitter females like that but more likely it has something to do with world changing than that tbh

What's that movie I have seen clips of posted here where this man is trying to take photos of this little girl and they start arguing?
Where was that movie released? Isn't that pedophilia? Didn't they ban it? Curious.

pretty baby?

That's the one.