Pharrell: "It rains and they shoot black people"

Who is "they", Pharrell?
Because according to national crime statistics, "they" is overwhelmingly other black people.
So if you want to protest the fact that blacks are disproportionately the victims of gun violence (and they are), you are going to have to face the fact that your protest needs to be aimed a lot more specifically than at the American flag. Blacks are the main killers of blacks, rain or no rain, flag or no flag, cops or no cops, knees or no knees, anthems or no anthems, laws or no laws, drugs or no drugs, guns or no guns.

It's obviously different if a police officer kills a civilian, because they are SUPPOSED to uphold the law, as well as, having systematic advantages and often get away with crimes.
I'm from Northern Ireland and police brutality was rampant here.
See Bloody Sunday, the Stalker inquiries, shoot-to-kill policy, hunger strikes etc.

The IRA and Black Panthers did literally nothing wrong.

Everyone is supposed to uphold the law, dipshit. Niggers included. You don't get a pass because you feel oppressed, you don't get a pass if you ARE oppressed. Equal UNDER the law is how it works in the US. We are ALL obligated to uphold the law, that is how it works. Just because it is some peoples' job doesn't mean that we aren't all obligated to do it.
And don't fucking lecture me on NI, my cousin was blown up in Omagh.

that must sting…

anyway, i've absolutely had it with niggers, but im no fan of cops either…

I'm not saying it's alright for civilians to commit crimes, I was trying to say that it's worse if a police officer commits a crime because they are a privileged class with systematic advantages.
If the police had actually done their job, he wouldn't have. The RIRA had alerted authorities in advance telling them to clear the perimeter.

Cops aren't your friends, but niggers are most certainly your enemies (this is also true if you're black, which you obviously aren't since you're not posting this on instagram or twitter).

This is why we need to ban guns in black communities.

your faggot cousin got what he deserved you pig loving pos

Nice try faggot OP. "Pharaell" is a 56% white Amerimutt

white cops shoot black people
what's so difficult to understand, op?
white cops often shoot innocent black citizens and are nearly never punished
is that clearer, or should i add that this shooting of innocent black citizens by white cops is vastly disproportionate to their number?
fortunately, research shows that a small percentage of white cops do most of the shooting, so once trupm is safely locked up, they will no doubt be dealt with by the fbi

Quit it with this political shit, this is Holla Forums not Holla Forums…

She.
And if the RIRA attacked their enemies rather than doing the nigger thing and blowing up innocent civilians out doing their shopping, it wouldn't have been an issue. Fuck off.

Have you seen the catalog?
This is now /pol2.
There is no Holla Forums.

Shhhh. Never correct an enemy making a mistake OP.

You'll have to excuse me, maybe I'm a little out of touch, but what supposed crimes by cops are you referring to?
Every time I hear about a negro being shot it's very often a low IQ criminal thug.

Yes.

so the IRA did hit thatcher or did they do it wrong and miss. or was it a false flag? internet people want to know

How come there was never an Irish Empire?

that's not an argument dipshit