liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304
youtube.com/watch?v=jQvDn9MEtNo
youtube.com/watch?v=M62Va6Ft2cw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's murder

he was just trying to pull his pants up

what is the context for this video

did he died

Clean shoot, while it wasn't necessary the cop is in the right legally. US cops are trigger happy after being exposed to decades of getting killed for playing nice.
The best course of action would be to reduce all the "everyone is trying to kill you" they get in training while reminding old SWAT-bro that his 3A armor means only a well aimed shot to the head poses a real risk.

kneeling position!!

Cops responding to a report of someone pointing a gun out of a window.
liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304

something something in a hotel this cunt comes out - officers shout orders at him, the fat cunt's shorts fall down, he goes to pull them up, shit-scared trigger happy cop has a field day
cunt has tattoos too no wonder

yes

maybe they should implement decent gun control xd

To be fair, he could not follow simple instructions. He would be alive if he just fell on his face as instructed.

This man was looking for an excuse to kill.
He was already not a threat anymore when he had his hands on his head.
He keeps giving him more complicated commands just so when he makes a mistake he can kill him.
Justice hasn't been served. The video wasn't shown in court Be sure to get rid of these people when the collapse hits, you don't want them for the future.

It's still his fault that he's dead. Crawling on your knees with your hands up is not complicated.

youtube.com/watch?v=jQvDn9MEtNo
Look at 2:27, for context this man has just shot a cop that was raiding his home. (AN ACTUAL THREAT) They have him walk with his hands up, none of this crawling simon says bullshit.

No, this is natural selection – should be artificial selection, institutionalized removal of these soft, weak men from the gene pool is something I can only see as a good thing.

Why did you reply to yourself?

Doesn't matter. Whatever the cop says, you do. He's the one with the gun. If you fail to follow the instructions of the cop, you die.

Are you actually this stupid? inb4 I was only pretending

Gotta keep my thread at the top of the page somehow.

That's the leaf I know and love.

lmao handicapped aussie

if you move we will see that as a threat, now crawl towards me…gets shot

BASED AND APPROVED 56%-WHITE-AMERICAN THREAD!

Yeah that'll never happen. Maybe a few months r&r or fired.

Cuck.

Most disturbing thing I've seen in a while. That was straight up murder. If the guy was actually a threat in any capacity it would have been palatable, but this was just some shithead cop taking advantage of his authority and using it to kill a nervous random civilian.

meep meep idk he was following instructions bretty gud that teacher was just too impatient tbh no homo

I normally defend the cops but imo they overreacted in this case. The guy was allegedly drunk and crying and I think did the best he could under those circumstances while being yelled at and threatened by two armed men.

If they really were responding to a complaint that the dumbass had been pointing a gun out the window, I would have shot as well. Nig looked like he was reaching to his side when explicitly told not to.

meep meep but couldn't they have just restrained him while he was already complacent and on the ground tbh no homo

Yeah, either they were dumbasses or there is some procedural reason they didn't just walk up to him.

Although I suppose they could have been afraid that there was another person behind one of the corners at the end of the hallway.

I want out of this shit stain country. Over run with niggers, cops running around and killing at will, and no jobs but shit jobs where you work for the Oligarchs one way or another.

In the USA this is called "good" policing. Speaks alot about how shit USA is.

This is why murica has homicide problems, aside from the niggers. Murican cops are cowards and they fear too much, that's why they make poor decisions. European police have the courage to NOT shoot at helpless people most of the time.

While it is rather amusing to see a soft consumer get yanked from his world of comfort and exposed to violence, allowing some mulatto to feel power simply because he's on a police force is also wrong.

Remember that power comes from birthright alone.

That's what they're saying, that they didn't go and get him because they weren't sure who was around the corner. However you look at it though the optics of this and very, very bad. You're not gonna get a lot of people on your side when there's footage of you gunning down an unarmed man crying and crawling towards you. Regardless of whether you had reasonable suspicious or not.

Overly shooty police is one of the side effects of Americans having it very easy to obtain firearms. You're very rarely going to run into an American that thinks we should have similar firearm laws to the vast majority of countries in the EU. At the same time though if I were living in a shit hole like St. Louis, Baltimore, or Detroit I sure as fuck would want a pistol nearby.

Police in the US are trained to be trigger happy because the nig they're pointing at is more likely to have a gun than any eurofag.

tbh I don't give a shit about the optics given I'm that cop. I don't want to die and leave my family behind, because I was afraid that it might look bad. IMO he had plenty of justification to shoot.

Why is there so many torposters today

take a look at the murderer
as white as trump

This poor guy didn't stand a chance. The cop was a trigger happy power tripping asshole who wanted to kill a guy badly probably because he has a lot of problems himself. FUCK disgusting people like that, he should be burned alive.

angry faggot struggling to come to grips with his homosexuality tbh

because ID's

Underage fag leave.

The face has got "molested by my uncle" written all over it.

This.

They let any ol degenerate in these days huh?

Better video: youtube.com/watch?v=M62Va6Ft2cw

they cant even open a hotel door with a keycard and they gave these fuckers guns?

Moralizing over ZOGbottery is like getting mad at a lion for killing a gazelle, it's an utter waste of sentimentality. Stop humanizing them.

that's murder regards murderfrog

I can imagine what the outcome of the investigation into this will be.

good one OP, anymore videos of people reaching for their guns getting wasted?

I get if the cops are armed because they are responding to a call of a guy with a pistol. However if he is flat on the ground, hand behind his head why not just taze him and while he's stunned cuff him?

Cop clearly lost control and killed this guy. It's justified in the courts because the guy put his hands close to his waist where a gun could be but we all know by watching this that the cop was in no real danger…

police really dont like telling the people that one of their guys fucked up. Unless it was so obious that the regular citizen could question it.

The cop was was looking for an excuse to bag him it seems like.

Even then it's hard to pin them for something

he was extremely drunk

white lives matter! oh wait.. dude was unarmed working class white guy.

I'm so glad these cities give 100s of millions of dollars to the families of police shooting victims from lawsuits. The money couldn't be used for anything useful like infrastructure. Let's give police every indication to believe this is appropriate so that all our local tax dollars goes to police shooting victim's families.

so, he's jewish?

American cops are a combination of extreme pussies (omg everybody wants to kill me at all times and if I get hit once that's an instant death) and psychos (omg all that target range practice and I still didn't kill anybody yet).

They are bullies with a badge and deadly weapon, asserting their undue authority over non-cops. Many cops, like the guys in the army, just want to kill people and get away with it. If you're a homeless guy and you have a knife watch out! They're gonna gun you down with their M4 assault rifles, fearing for their lives, despite the body armor, helmet and being 4 against 1. Pussy+psycho, and no it's not your girlfriend this time.

muh muh blue lives shouldn't go to jail for murder matters..

oooh ok, i thought he was picking a handgun

t. nigger

Peak betapolean syndrome here
The MDE cop sketch is fucking prophetic

the police is not the government you fucking retard

t.crackhead nigger

He should go to jail
t. ancap

Bullshit, he reached for his waistband twice, and the cop even let it slide the first time. The instructions weren't that complicated, and for all the cop knew he could've been reaching for a weapon, it certainly looked like he could have been the way he kept reaching for his waistband.

Wow that image is retarded.
"Hurr because I don't want the goverment to tell me what to do automatically means I shouldn't listen to them"
Nobody thinks like that, idiot.
Yeah, they don't want to be governed, but when it comes to an officer pointing a gun at you, and saying you're going to get shot if you don't listen, you listen. Dumbass.

this one is pretty good tbh

There was this thread on another board arguing about gun control. The lefties were seriously arguing that guns provided no protection from criminals, the cops or the government and thus were useless and should be banned outright. I brought the debate to a halt for a day by simply asking "If they're so useless, why do the cops need them?" Those in agreement with me were all posting sarcastic "mind blown" gifs and stuff, but everyone arguing for gun control had no idea how to respond. A day later one finally just responded the question was stupid, ignored it and went back to the talking points. It was frustrating to some extent, but from then on it was just him arguing by himself.

This man was powertripping. Even had YOU’RE FUCKED carved into his AR
He was already not a threat anymore when he had his hands on his head.
He keeps giving him more complicated commands just so when he makes a mistake he can kill him.
Why make them crawl towards you?
Why not cuff them while they are on the ground, you have two guys, one can aim and one can cuff.
They did not show the bodycam footage in court
The investigator noted he did not see anything that would have prevented officers from simply handcuffing Shaver as he was on the floor.

your comment is typical of the american binary mind. it's not about guns being useless to everyone always, as you disingeniously imply, but of them not effectively protecting you from the state or criminals. cops have guns because it gives them the upper hand in most confrontations. we all know that. the real question is how to reduce the number of people killed and injured by firearm thru no fault of their own
if only the founding fathers had forseen the state would do this to citizens 300 yrs down the line. so few words have never been so costly to america.

See? These statements are contradictory. Any advantage you claim they give to cops, they give to anyone else holding them as well. You can call it "binary" but just like with genders, it fucking is, stupid. If a criminal attacks you you're obviously more safe if you have a gun to respond with than if you don't. If you're not, then neither would a cop be.

So you basically gave a wordier version of "That's dumb, here's a list of non-reasons why."

wait no, the more i watch it the more i think the officer is an idiot²² but didn't do something uncalled for:
>2:11 do not put your hands down for any reason […] if your hand go in your back we are going to shoot you: do you understand ?

then at 2:30 he put one of his hand behind his back as if he was trying to pick a handgun while looking at the officer
Then he lies dead and his pants were up so i guess he did just life it up.

but damn, darwinism 101 he disobeyed the instructions and got shot. the officier was instructed to shoot him if he did the suspicious thing mentioned above. and he did.

²²aka: he just acted like a machine: hand behidn back => shoot without thinking. if he wasn t an idiot he would have need that he had no weapon on his hand yet again some could have argued that he could have trigger a belt timebomb?

Look at this faggot
Yes, He did disobey a instruction, because He was ALSO ordered to crawl towards the cop.

If the cop got intimidated by a drunk man lying on the floor I can't think of a pussiest situation.

This is the power of America?

this

they aren't. once again, you fall foul of your narrow mind. cops will nearly always outgun citzens. they are not bound by the same constraints of law and availability. citizens don't generally own full-auto weapons mounted on armoured vehicles. if there were fewer, less murderous weapons in the hands a demonstrably unreliable population, perhaps the cops wouldn't need them either?

have you seen the video ? the same was asked of the girl and she complied :
-hands up
-advancing only with her knee

you are just showcasing how many chances they gave him by even alowing him to crawl using his arm because he was drunk? when they said that if he fall he should fall on his face.
so it s not like they were dense enouth to not concider his drunken state.
they allow him to use his hand even if they said he isn t allowed.
what trigged the shot was this last position when he reach for his back.

how many chance should one give ?

At first I felt kinda bad about the guy, but then I remembered he's an amerifat and any kind of empathy I felt towards him vanished.

These are what we refer to as "weasel words" You're adding conditions to try to make your demonstrably false statements accurate. There are numerous instances of citizens outgunning police officers, standoffs with citizens are invariably always PR nightmares specifically *because* the citizens are less well armed, your statement doesn't apply at all, ever to dealing with criminals, and if you weren't totally wrong groups like Hamas wouldn't be able to exist at all in any form.

Except this has been proven wrong within the US as the states with the most gun crime are all the ones with the strictest gun control laws while the ones with the most gun freedom all have the least gun control. Ex: Texas vs Michigan.

It's not about how many chances they gave him, they had the wrong approach. They COULD'VE just stormed him and cuffed him and everyone would've won but noooo this one abused faggot had to prove to his frail mind that he was a MAN and a MAN would shoot an innocent man.

the victim was drunk and pleading. the instructions were unclear. the cop team could have cuffed both without subjecting either to the humiliation and danger of crawling on their face.
not 1 in 10 americans would havesurvived this ordeal. just try crawling with your legs crossed and palms visible under threat of death. if you defend this, i just hope it happens to you

yes but then the problem IS NOT within the guy who shot (btw iiRC before the PoV guy shot i heard shot so he may not even be the only one to have shot)
as i said: he was instructed to shot if he put his hand behind his back again.

and why are you going full retard by exposing your complexe/fantasy of being a "THE MAN" and projecting them to the cop?

daily reminder that the joke
doesn't mean US police are all trigger happy.
It mean that if you go to the US, because gun among citizen are so frequent, the police won't take chances if you run or something because (for example) they don't want to face a hostage situation after that.(and in this case the call mention him being armed)

again the girl did it, and here they even allow him to use his hands.
so if your stat poured out of your ass is true then i guess meme video of retarded americans showcase reality… or are you saying that 1-10 american don t have legs
and that is another issue.

You defend the death of innocent people.

I do not defend his death, i am not saying "pff he got what he deserve" i am just saying that the shot didn t came from nowere, it WASN'T a mistake.

the issue isn't if he "missfire" because he did not and that is my point. The issue is from the procedure used (like you guys said). and yet in this thread people aren't so much blaming the procedure but the guy who shot hoping that he go to jail or something.

That's Bullshit he did nothing wrong he obey his command aka: shot if he disobey the instructions. and the moment when he shot was after he violate so many of them and finally put his hand behind his back in a "reaching" manner.

so to be clear: i am not saying he should have died, i am saying that his death wasn't the result of an accident or a trigger happy cops. Even if that what you guys want to call it because it's SO MUCH EASIER to find such easy target like blaming the feet if you get stomped upon in a crowded subway than adressing the real problem who is much more complicate.

impotent rage is one hell of a drug.

It's wrong to let him crawl toward you in the first place.
The investigator in the court saw no reason why they couldn't walk up and cuff him. The only reason he walked is because they didn't show the jury the video.
If I give you instructions to do six backflips and a somersault over to me while I aim a gun at you and you are drunk, in your mind I would be justified in killing you because you obviously are gonna fail at doing it.
Philip created the conditions to where the victim would have the most chance to make mistakes
Anyway, this incident is only going to spur more anti-government sentiment, which is good.

I blame both. The procedure was retarded, but the officer seemed like he was either very high strung and nervous, in which case he should not have been given a gun in the first place, or he was powertripping hard and he just wanted any reason to fill this guy with lead. Maybe he was legally within his right to shoot, but I am legally within my right to own and operate a vehicle, yet if I get into a car accident, I will still be held accountable for my mistake and to the fullest extent of the law. Are you suggesting that this shouldn't be the case? Why shouldn't we scrutinize the actions of our police force? Are they somehow exempt from adhering to standards?

Another thing, if the cops were so worried about him reaching behind his waist to grab a weapon, don't you think it would've been more reasonable to get someone to search him? He was already complacent and laying on the ground, they could've gotten a fucking stun gun and incapacitated him, and then sent a team of people to subdue him. Not only that, but let's assume that he did have a weapon; wouldn't the police be typically equipped with ballistic vests and other armaments that allow them to survive being shot? This guy was drunk, there's no way he was going to be a perfect marksman in that situation.

I'm just saying, they very likely could've subdued him without having to attack him in any way.

This, should have stopped there

dude seriously? does this look the same as just walking using your knees? (crossed or not)
Not having legs in the only way you could concider this as difficult as doing backflips
But i digress:
We agree, the situation is to blame (asking him to crawl) and yet just look at your post: you are again blaming the shooter when he was just folowing his order.
unless this guy>>7610625 (philip?) is the one who gave the instructions why would you blame him?

If so: again there are TONS of way in our worldwide flawed justice system that he could have walk out, the most obvious simple and stupid being: be brougth to court for the wrong reason:
If he wasn t brought to court for something like:
then he would be guilty
If that was the case: then yea there is a big problem, else….That is to be expected

Daily reminder that the difficulty when you bring someone to court is nailing the precise stuff you want to sue him for, there is no "oh yea ok, but what about this …. can i get something there ?" (kind of like doing "Out of topic" in your work)

so to sum it all up:
they shouldn t have brought him to the court for murder but rather for
because in itself: it WAS NOT a murder as the victime clearly disobeyed the orders after being warned.

i mean death of a civilian/innocent

Looks like a JROTC faggot I used to go to school with.

He was not ordered to specifically let the victim crawl towards him, when he was already on the ground, hands over his head.
He was not a threat.
This incident shouldn't have happened in the first place, and how it was handled resulted in an innocent death by a powertripping cop. This makes me hate the police even more.

so you confirm that the shooter is the one saying the orders ? because based from the sound it look like it's someone else on his left.

I thought he pulled out a gun or something but shit he got shot for literally nothing… what the fuck with is wrong with cops in the US man… I hope that fucking cunt goes to jail for the rest of his miserable fucking life…

it is when you're intoxicated as fuck and a cop is pointing a fucking M4 at your face and you know he'll shoot you dead, I bet you would have shat your pants and done the same thing or even worse…

why don't you b-tards destroy people like this instead of random girls? fuck all of you stupid fat faggots.

????

because the cop did nothing wrong

deal with it, kid

It's how they're trained. He was doing his job. The problem isn't with him, it's with the way police are trained. He reacted how the police academy taught him to react. Police are taught to minimize risk to themselves, and having him crawl towards him was probably the safest way to go about it.

Cont.
When he reaches for his waistband like that. he could be going for a weapon, and he must stop him before he becomes dangerous. Ever seen cops? They do it all the time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Look at how the leftycucks are so triggered in this thread. My grandpa was a cop during Civil Rights in Arkansas. You faggots mad?

what a bunch of pussies. you give me a knife and 5 minutes and i woulda made both the suspects wish they were never born, without killing them of course, because they deserve to suffer in prison, a life sentence each.

are they retarded?

dude you are out of the point here: the police was 100% right to shot him.
the issue isn t there: the issue is asking to someone to crawl to you when is allegedly intoxicate and already complying. aka: create a situation that could only resulted in death.

My guess is that they did it though: that's the standard procedure of arrest of a dangerous person who cannot flee, and it was made to avoid ambush when low in number.
as i said here in the end his death is his own fault. but that doesn't mean it couldn't have been avoided if the situation itself leading to it wouldn't have been so convoluted.

In the end this is a sad story were you can't blame the officer nor can you be angry at the victime.
You can only complain about why this situation wasn't resolved by having cops handcuffing him when he was on the ground, but in a way: this is stupid because that's how the situation was and he got every chance to not die and he blew it 3-4 time
all of thoses mistakes because he was what? intoxicate ?
You are still responsible of your action even in thoses state … yea it's sad, but do not blame the cops. this could enter in darwinism or thoses video about guys killing themself by accident because they are so drunk that they slip and fall to the road right when a 6Ton truck pass and get thair face crushed by its wheels

It's better someone who acted suspicious in a dangerous situation get shot than to let everybody who acts suspicious in dangerous situations be let off /just in case/ they're innocent.

He was warned. He was given many chances. He didn't follow orders. He didn't follow the /rules/ invented to assure safety.

"not 1 in 10 americans would have survived"
Sounds about right, as so few americans are worth while these days. Would be nice to get a cleansing.

Hahahah