To all who oppose the best decision made by the intellectuals of our society, progressivism, I have something to say...

To all who oppose the best decision made by the intellectuals of our society, progressivism, I have something to say. Stop being degenerate cunts, pull your conservative heads out of your alt right asses and understand that this traditional way of living isnt working anymore. over half of the world's population is in poverty and its all because of your selfish, live life to the fullest bullshit that has plagued our farms, cities and oceans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bLZEqFbrDBQ&ab_channel=CzarlzV
youtube.com/watch?v=nxygmc_SMAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice thread

fuck off mate

whats wrong with shitskins and chinks being in poverty

/thread

and

/thread

I agree. Hail Trump.

youre a fucking conservative retard

But progressivism is what killed us, OP. All that social change bullshit in the '60s did us in. If your rampant faggotry was producing a strong, healthy future generation it'd be fine, but it's been a slow-motion suicide and we're in it so deep now we're having to replace our people and culture with hardline Islamists just to keep the lights on. The Jews filled your head full of lies and got you to help make this reality.

Thanks, Dysnomia.

so real germanic fertility is maybe 1.2. They are fucked beyond repair at that point.

1.2 is said to be ireversible and practically the death of any tribe. You are basically looking at the population halving with each new generation. Meanwhile the muslim population is probably more than doubling with each generation. Some natives will become the minority in their own country and when you live in a democracy that means you lose control of who is voted into power. I think we are 2-3 generations away from seeing a white western country become an islamic state, probably Sweden unless they get it together in time to save themselves.

Yea, niggers and pajeets. No browns = No problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=bLZEqFbrDBQ&ab_channel=CzarlzV

Fuck off leftypol. Progressivism isn't going to solve world hunger.

Fuck You, OP.
Goddamned so fucking uneducated it's gut wrenching. You think you're so smart, you're just being used.
youtube.com/watch?v=nxygmc_SMAU
BTW: the plastic waste in our oceans basically only comes from Asia.
Prgressiveism is a fucking joke.
But go ahead and keep thinking Tranny bathrooms are the most important things while the world burns, fucking idiot.

well if you think I'm soooo uneducated then wheres your bright ideas you self righteous redneck cunt

Day of the rope incoming

Found a pic of OP

yummy.. Lotsa salt. You've already lost the culture war faggot. Kys. You have to go back

Don't bother OP. These unenlightened fellows will never understand that the only way to make everyone successful is to villainize and destroy all successful people.

Kys

nice samefaging. Could you be any more pathetic then you already are OP?

thanks user, i'll get started teaching my son about government approved gay buttsex as soon as possible

Anyone with a brain and a moral compass knows progressivism is cancer. you indeed are a faggot OP. You should an hero and be done with it

but what about peoples rights

Holla Forums is as bad as Holla Forums, pls stop been a bluepilled shill

No matter how much you try to meme that it'll never stick leftyfag. Kys. Forever BTFO. Your time is up

wew nvm you fags are worst

@^*(YujKL?X289uklFG@2@%^89jmZ>TMZ?F>@5