Cat

Ok so ever since I got into 4chan then8chan. I keep seeing this girl. Who the fuck is she? What happened? Detailed explenation please.

It is Mariah Carey, she is a famous singer who everybody thought was cute when she was young.

/thread

She was a part of a animal rescue team and is famous for saving alot of cats and 4/b/ and 8/b/ love cats.They have caturday everyweek for crying out loud, they busted many cat abusers as well

i think it has something to do with this. everybody loved her cat and it eventually became arch rivals with longcat

So is that why she is called cat goddess?

Yep cats praise her. And as other user said she has a cool cute cat and Anons loved it

DELET THIS

How many cats she has saved?

This pic is she looks really young. Ive seen another one where she is sitting on a motorcycle.

Does she have an IG or FB or any more pics?

I hear she has a facebook but I don't know what it is. You should try and find out and ask her for some pics though.

Dunno but alot

Ive seen these. She was popular in 4chan but almost always threads of her always got deleted quick. This shit is weird and confusing. We need to investigate who she is.

Mods want the Anons to refrain from being involved with her in fears they may dox her. Thats all chum nothing to see here.

So what the fuck! Who the fuck is she then? I keep seeing this bitch everywhere.

As I said a qt animal rescue girl with a cute cat that Anons orbited, nothing else.

What cute cat then fag?

If you look in the thread you can see her and her cat. It's cute and no im not gay community

Im feeling you fuckers are fucking with me.

reported