Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lla52LWETYk&t=9s
archive.fo/A22oh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the divorce would probably be justified tbh

Beta orbiters detected

orbiter*

(((Lauren Southern)))
Hope you like her kvetching about BASED niggers.

sage

Good thing there's no definitive way to tell a jew, otherwise someone might call you out when you fling the term at absolutely anyone you don't like.

^^^

all these betas drooling over this BLACKED e-celeb

Proof of coal burning cucknadian?

lauren and her buck

Even if she isn't an actual Jew, then she sure as shit is a crypto-Jew.

Man, isn't he BASED?!

Not even baiting properly fag. I know that when you see a black man all you think ass fucking, but sometimes people are just colleagues.

based nigger!

t. someone who's to beta to even talk to a nigger

Why would I want to talk to a nigger to begin with?
I'm surrounded by them, it's not like they're much for conversation, I can only discuss fried chicken and gibs for so long.

Please make a moral argument for why it isn't, assuming that this nigger is of similar intelligence to you.

the fuck

You know what they say about assuming, user.
How fucking new are you, son?

You can INFER by the fact that she is working with him, in the same field, that he is above the 80 average iq of blacks.
first exodus cunt

you know she's burning that coal. she also is fond of muslim men too. not sure why you cucks are obsessed with her. you would seriously fuck her knowing that she's been with niggers and mudslimes?

Jesus Water Walking Christ, just stop, user.
You're embarrassing yourself. Fuck, I'm embarrassed for you.
In all seriousness, you don't change the rule because of the standard. BASED nigger or not, all African people need to be separate from European people.

You haven't made an argument brainlet

The only one here who's a brainlet is you, user.
Maybe that's why you enjoy the company of niggers, seeing as how they'd be your intellectual peers.

You still haven't made an argument brainlet. keep deflecting nigger

kike

All right, user. I'll give you what you want.
Considering the fact that, generally speaking, individuals of predominant if not pure African descent are proportionately less intelligent, more violent, and have an entirely different culture and worldview from those of European stock, it is not conducive to the survival of either groups if they're forced to interact for long durations.
What inevitably happens is what has happened since time immemorial: either the two will blend to create some mongrel hybrid or one will dominate the other. Considering how ubiquitous nigger culture is in the mainstream USA, I'd say we're on the path to a brown hegemony.
Because of these plain facts, it would be best for the races to maintain separation, and to be further divided on their particular ethnicity.
As for your insistence on "muh smart niggers", sure. There are some intelligent Africans out there, but their people need them. If we let the smart ones in, it'll only be an excuse to let the average ones in. The poor, tired, huddles masses. Right?
Now I'm not sure just how you feel about the African question and ultimately the Jewish question, but it seems you need to step beyond that civic nationalism stage.

Assuming we're taking the "fuck it we're authoritarians now" route I would just grab up all the sub 90 IQ degenerates, along with any felons, and ship them off based on their individual characteristics. Because race is not a good enough indicator of propensity for crime or conflict, for me to condemn all who fall under it.

The state is the outgrowth of a nation, user. If there are multiple nations under one state, is it any surprise that the state resembles a paranoid schizophrenic?
No, we need to build ourselves on a national identity, rooted in heritage. The only viable solution for the USA in that instance is a Balkanization.
But yes, criminals and other degenerates who share our blood should be deported, if we can't get them to work for the benefit of the nation in camps or prisons.

ืœืขืฉื•ืช ืืžืจื™ืงื” ื ื”ื“ืจ ืฉื•ื‘

Yes yes, we know you can use Google Translate, user.

Hello fellow based American! Ty for the attention.

What's your game?
You work for the Jew or is this 5-dimension Interstellar Chinese Checkers?

Well done.

Laura Northern is better.

She never said she was white-nationalist, she's jewish anyway (like most alt-right figures) that would be counter productive

I just wish there was a Lauren Western.

But there isn't.

That turd isn't even part White.

I like Asian chicks so I prefer Lara Eastern

Did she really fuck this chimp? My heart is breaking.

Him and more like him. And she fucking loved every second of it.

When she finally decides to settle down and marry a white guy who can support her in the lifestyle she thinks she deserves, when he gets his once-weekly fuck, she'll be thinking of the buck niggers who stretched her out.

she didn't fuck that chimp, she fucked this chimp:

FUCKING STOP!

Sorry. It's probably not true. I just say these things because I'm bitter and I've been hurt by women a lot.

I hate that fucking hand.

Is it familiar to you user?

She will marry a goldy nigger!

There's a lot of issues with that left picture fincuck.

Naked Ape is right wing nig

ShoeOnHead is fucking "the armored skeptic", who's a BIG GUY ie: no reason to believe that she's a coal burner. And she def isn't a feminist.

I'm not gay but if I was

You can't mix races if you're fucking other guys.

Dead as shit

Well what if a nigger says hello and has a small talk about how your day has been?

Those short shorts.

wew, how new are you lad? It's not even a rumor/speculation it's a known fact that June is a coalburner. Before she was an e-celeb and with armored skeptic, she dated some nigger.

Are you new, retarded or both?

I SEE A PATTERN!!!

The pattern being that Holla Forumsacks are thirsty idiots?

It should also be mentioned that even though she comes off as prime fuck meat with strong masochistic desires, she also suffers from anxieties that cause her to rip out her hair. She literally wears a wig 24/7.

E-celeb women being neurotic? SAY IT AINT SO.

Rozelli seems pretty balanced

Holla Forums despises Lauren Southern and Shoe is a self described liberal. Holla Forums (at least this Holla Forums) holds no love for either of them.

Checked,Holla Forums only loves Rozelli

and Sinead

user, no one loves Sinead. Not even ironically.

She is a jew.
She admitted it in her tweets.
She also mocks White genocide.
It's called 'controlled opposition.

t. scholmo

she has jewish ancestry, user
nothing of value was lost

Regression to the mean?
53% of all homicides per annum in the U.S.?
100 White women raped by them every fucking day?
Fuck you, the list is endless.

youtube.com/watch?v=lla52LWETYk&t=9s

Yeah, you realize the Dude in the pic is another Youtuber that's AN OPENLY GAY NIGGER, right? Holy shit, dude - If you're going to bait, don't do it with a well known faggot nigger from Youtube.

She fucks niggers.
archive.fo/A22oh

T isn't gay.

The Alt-White Movement