Interesting Hand Feminity/Masculinity Test

I found an interesting test that measures the level of prenatal estrogen to androgen that you were exposed to as an infant. Apparently, the levels that you are exposed to during your highest developmental time in the womb dictate everything about your future, among other things.

handresearch.com/diagnostics/finger-length-masculinity-femininity-factor-hands.htm

I am a man, and I have found my level to be at 3.68. What is your level?

Here's an interesting experiment we should try: making different anons from different boards measure their lengths, and then compare the mean averages of the boards with different boards. What do you say to this proposal?

datamining thread

t. low test soyboy

You better not slap my hand on my face when I'm doing this.

If you have a small hand ratio, I'm gonna hack your computer, grab your IP, break in your house and rape you, arrest you, kick you in the face, put you in jail, cut your dick off, eat your dick for extra testosterone, then kill you, then myself, then continue to rape you in hell for all eternity, then get raped by satan himself, then wait for gawd to undo everything, then wait billions of years, and then do it all over again. You hear me, phaggot?

cool story bro

Ultrachad cumfirmed

big if true

Looks like the mean level of testosterone for Holla Forums is…
3.71!

how many clicks did you get so far?

Do you honestly think that this is how the alphabet agencies would be spending their time? Or are you just trying to shut down any sort of discussion?

not accusing you of being an alphabet agency. just a 2 bit hack. and if you notice, i just tried to create discussion, user

Oh, so you were just trolling.

sure

back in 'nam they used to call me "Johnny Longpaw". ("Longcock" was also acceptable)

Post the nose to tell if your really white tbh

(CHECKED)
Looks like we have similar(ish) hands.

I'm jewish
==THE GIANT JEWISH GEFILTE==

he's a 6"7 Jew overlord tbh

Y'all niggas posting in a data mining thread. They have your prints now.

pic rel

Sam Hyde, is that you?

no, goy. Sam is only a Juke (jew duke), not an overlord

tfw man with 1:1 2d:4d

what does this mean???

My son likes lemonade, but only when I squirt it directly into his mouth from a sports bottle like this.

LMAO DOST