i've fucking had it

I am fed up with the hatred against us pedophiles and the societal taboo of child/adult relationships i have had it i wanna start a pedo uprising and take the lives of antis to show them that if you hurt someone for long enough they could eventually and possibly kill you should i do it Holla Forums??.

this thread again

Not an argument

I hope every little girl you hurt comes after you.

It wasn't it was a statement

Oh you silly Japp you don't know shit.

Itt: underageb&

proxy

fack off cunt

Back to 2chan

Cry more antifag.

Hi FBI, how're you doing?

Kek

i don't think he was implying

Your IP Address and Location
Your IP address is 211.127.160.240
Your IP address is Japan
You are in the area of Tokyo, Tokyo.
% Abuse contact for '211.120.0.0 - 211.135.255.255' is '[email protected]'

inetnum: 211.120.0.0 - 211.135.255.255
netname: JPNIC-NET-JP
descr: Japan Network Information Center

proxy

Behead those that insult the FBI

proof pedos are mentally unstable

Suuurre.

Like your mom.

just go molest a girl in a mall or kidnap a 10 year old girl walking alone form school its just you need to be at least 500+ miles out side of your kidnap radius location within 8-12 hours as amber alerts triggers normies and by then you are far enough to do whatever the fuck you want with your brandy new lgf

I'm a pedo and I'd kill OP without any hesitation tbh

Those things are horrible though i want an lgf a little girl who i can have a loving relationship with.

also if she has electronics, use gloves and hammer destroy it and throw a part of the broken phone every 100 miles if you are so desperate for a loli. if you are found its cheaper to both kill her and yourself after you had your best moments of your entire life and end it with an hero and a will.

Fuck off Todd Niggerson you anti-contact faggot.

lol

LARPing OP, but just in case there are some actual pedofags in here, let me just tell you all that if you haven't had yourself chemically castrated, you need to kill yourselves.

Not an argument and i would gladly kill you faggot.

I'm pro-contact, in fact, I'm pro-rape. It's just that OP sounds like a total loser.

Kek it doesn't dumbass

Well if he actually went out and killed antis he actually would have went out and did something unlike you who cries on forums all day.

Schmuley calm down. There is no suck thing as Japs who can speak English.

Are you sure about that??.

yes
American Japs aren't Japanese - they are 56% white and rotten to the core

go kill yourself pedo freak

Kek tell that to Hikkichan.

Fuck off and die asshole.

you will be ass raped in prison on an hourly basis, they show no mercy for pedos and child molesters like you there

Child molesters are bad but pedos are not bad.

Please describe what you mean with "child molesters".

this

the diddlers and rapists

Nothing wrong with kiddie diddling tbh.

just keep it to yourself & your family sicko. Don't hurt other people's kids

It's not abuse if it's loving relationship a

checked

(check'em) (You)
Pedos did nothing wrong!

disgusting
we should bukkake gangbang this slut

tbh

Nigger please

kys fag

maisie is not for lewd

Gross gay pedo shit

Maybe just a little lewd

Shes cute mmmmmm.

It's already fucking bad that you're a pedo but being a goddarn fucking faggot only makes it worse x100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000^(your mum's weight)

don't let her mom hear you say that

Head pattable

Already blocked without saying anything

Indeed

hah, how did that happen?

Mother's intuition tbh

woah

Fug :DDDD

No

do it faggot
semi automatic at a feminist convention pump those old lesbian hags full of lead screaming PEDO UPRISING
don't forget to livestream it

Cry more pedofag

This

*checks flag*

Why don't you start by shooting u a school?

Hey! you seem to be a politically incorrect pedophile… go to /pedpol/ its a grrreeeaaaatt board discussing all things pedo/nazi see ya there!

Good luck fat fuck! You'll need to do better than that!

spotted the radfem

I hate that I'm related to some Japanese person somewhere.

PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW! PEDO UPRISING BEGINS NOW!

SAGE! Real Japs can't speak English!!!

lying cunt. you said it right here
ergo sex is a predatory act
ergo all sex is rape
ergo you're a radfem

ching chong ching motherfucker

Don't you think you picked a bad time for uprising when the powers that be are literally scrambling to keep a hold of their power?

Your English skills are worse then an American 6th grader.

By the logic you put out I think all women are weak, so am I feminist for saying all women are weak?
(even tho I'm talking about children of every gender not adult's you mongoloid.) Go die in a forest you waste of a forgotten culture.

You think we'll get our own squad after what happened last night?

You did not explicitly say "all sex is rape" but your statement requires it in order for it to be true.
Women in our society are weak except for those strong enough to stand up to misogyny.

Jap men are all twinks. The women rule you with an iron fist up your tight soi sauced holes.